zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 12-18-2023, 10:39 AM

I'm good! Currently enjoying being on break between the completion of my Masters and the start of work, and also beginning to plan a wedding.

Do you have many holiday plans?

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-18-2023, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Yeah I mean if I was going to the event specifically for the event I guess I wouldn't have minded as much but I was going to it because I wanted to see her. I had a really rough start at the event. Someone took my coffee order. I went to take it but this other person seemed like it was theirs and then when the next order came up realized that it was not. I'm not really sure how they messed it up because they were two completely different things. So I had to wait ages for my new drink but afterwards we did some crafts and I made some wood ornaments. I drew Mochi and Yuna on them with Sharpie! They're pretty cute, I'll have to remember to post a picture of them. I also followed up with that girl to ask if everything was ok but she didn't answer me sooo I guess maybe I've been ghosted? Who knows...

OMG kitty friends!!! Sounds like you have a good weekend planned.
Oof, that sounds annoying. Wood ornaments sound fun though! I can't wait to see them. o wo Hm, maybe it'll be easier if you could talk to her in person..? I wonder if she has anxiety or something.

Yes, they were such sweet adorable black and white kitty siblings! > w< So friendly too! I wish my kitty was more like them. XD But it's fun seeing all the kinds of personalities cats have~ ; w; My other friend couple have three cats too, so it was nice to see those kitties too. * u* Got lots of pics of kitties this past weekend. :'D

It's been a while, zeapear! Nice to see you~ Also, congrats on your Masters! O:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerockman View Post

Now let's channel more Christmas spirit.
Oh nooooo!

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 12-18-2023, 10:23 PM

Thanks Kent!! My transcript just came in yesterday, so I can now say with 100% certainty that I’ve passed (not that I had doubts). I’ve basically been working towards this since year 11 when I decided I knew what I wanted to do, and now I’m finally here!

How have you been?

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-18-2023, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeapear View Post
Thanks Kent!! My transcript just came in yesterday, so I can now say with 100% certainty that I’ve passed (not that I had doubts). I’ve basically been working towards this since year 11 when I decided I knew what I wanted to do, and now I’m finally here!

How have you been?

Keep up with your studies, like this cat.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-19-2023, 04:00 AM

@ zeapear: Wow!!! What were your studies in? No spiders sounds like a good thing. We have so many here in Oklahoma, I wasn't expecting it. I'm super arachnophobic so not ideal. The weather here is...odd. It can't make up it's mind most days it seems. We haven't gotten any snow here though apparently sometimes we can. Today the high was 52 degrees I think.

@ Cora: That's an interesting avi you've got going there...

@ Blue: Ooh, I love this school kitty, so cute!

@ Kent: She did finally reply but didn't really address what I'd said at all so I dunno, at least she answered though I guess! I feel like I've been bad at friending lately. Hopefully the new year I can try to get things back on track. But KITTIES!!! I love all sorts of kitties. Mine is very back and forth. One minute she's cuddly, the next she's biting you, lol. I love that she still acts like a kitten sometimes though even though she's 11 years old!!!

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 12-19-2023, 01:21 PM

I studied psychology, and I’ve just completed my Master of Clinical Psychology. I’ve been doing placements as a provisional psych, and as soon as my registration comes in I’ll be a generally registered psych! I love my work so much, though I’m having a much needed break over December.

I’m one of those weird people that is generally okay with spiders, though I am definitely not a fan of them crawling on me. I feel Ike the weather this December has been hectic globally.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-19-2023, 04:20 PM

Oh wow, that's so cool! Congratulations again!

I can't even look at pictures of spiders without freaking out even though I know the real thing isn't in front of me.

I think this is just normal weather for Oklahoma. From what I've heard nobody ever knows what's going on with the weather here.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-19-2023, 06:21 PM

Quote:

How have you been?
That's awesome!

I've been okay. Just trying to figure out how to save money and earn more. XP Still getting used to living on my own.

Quote:
@ Kent: She did finally reply but didn't really address what I'd said at all so I dunno, at least she answered though I guess! I feel like I've been bad at friending lately. Hopefully the new year I can try to get things back on track. But KITTIES!!! I love all sorts of kitties. Mine is very back and forth. One minute she's cuddly, the next she's biting you, lol. I love that she still acts like a kitten sometimes though even though she's 11 years old!!!
Oh, that's good! Idk, I think as long as you're reaching out, you're good. X3
Yeah, my kitty is the same. XD He has a limit when he's being carried but there are times he constantly wants affection! I don't understand him sometimes. ; A; I feel like he's always jumping and biting at my legs. Aww, that's adorable. ; w; I think he's about two years old. He was a stray before.

Also, people say that about Indiana weather too. XD It snowed yesterday! Nice and sunny today, though still quite cold.

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-20-2023, 08:24 PM

Making the naughty list. Be careful!

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 12-21-2023, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
That's awesome!

I've been okay. Just trying to figure out how to save money and earn more. XP Still getting used to living on my own.
Thank you! And yeah, the eternal struggle of saving and making money... I'm luckily still living at home, but I'll be moving in with my (soon to be) husband following our wedding in April and it'll be my first time out in the real world. Being an independent adult is a lot.

Quote:
Oh wow, that's so cool! Congratulations again!

I can't even look at pictures of spiders without freaking out even though I know the real thing isn't in front of me.

I think this is just normal weather for Oklahoma. From what I've heard nobody ever knows what's going on with the weather here.
Thank you! And yeah, that's fair enough; I know a lot of people that are quite phobic of spiders.

The weather where I'm at has also been pretty wild; we had some crazy rain recently, and it's actually been (almost) cold recently.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-21-2023, 05:05 PM

Oh! I meant to congratulate you on a wedding too! I hope it all goes well! Sounds exciting! And stressful. XD

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 12-21-2023, 10:41 PM

Haha, thank you! It’s definitely an exciting but stressful time. We got engaged early December, and our wedding is scheduled for late April so we’ve got a pretty short engagement period.

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 12-22-2023, 02:03 AM

Wow. I take my eyes off the world for a few days and this thread took off. Lol. Hope everyone is having a good Holiday lead up.

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 12-22-2023, 03:18 AM

Ayy, hi Saravi! And yep, my holiday lead up has been great and very relaxing. How have you been?

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2023, 03:46 PM

It's almost here.
"Come on, let me have my present early, please?"

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2023, 05:16 PM

Haha! We gave Yuna her present the other night. It's a little mini ramen and shrimp toy with catnip. It was really cute watching her play with them!

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2023, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Haha! We gave Yuna her present the other night. It's a little mini ramen and shrimp toy with catnip. It was really cute watching her play with them!
Have you had to protect the tree from her?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2023, 12:06 AM

Nah she's good about not attacking the tree or the ornaments though I know a lot of cats do! We're very lucky in that regard.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-23-2023, 12:34 AM

Quote:
I'm good! Currently enjoying being on break between the completion of my Masters and the start of work, and also beginning to plan a wedding.
I'm late to the party it seems but CONGRATS! To both the wedding and the masters, that's something to be proud of!

---------- Post added 12-23-2023 at 01:36 AM ----------

Quote:
@ Cora: That's an interesting avi you've got going there...
Not sure which one you are referring to with this, but my current one I was sorta going for a twist on the grinch, I don't know if I succeeded or just created an alien Santa but

---------- Post added 12-23-2023 at 01:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Nah she's good about not attacking the tree or the ornaments though I know a lot of cats do! We're very lucky in that regard.
Bear never attacked the ornaments, but he would chew on the tree......which was not a real tree. He was such a weirdo.

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-23-2023, 12:50 AM

"The tree spins? How do you expect me to climb it?"

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 12-23-2023, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
I'm late to the party it seems but CONGRATS! To both the wedding and the masters, that's something to be proud of!
Thank you! I do definitely feel proud. :) how have you been Cora?

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-23-2023, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Thank you! I do definitely feel proud. :) how have you been Cora?
Mostly good. Life has been pretty quiet on my end for awhile now but that's not so bad ^_^

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 12-23-2023, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
Mostly good. Life has been pretty quiet on my end for awhile now but that's not so bad ^_^
That’s nice; quiet can be lovely! Have you got many plans for the holidays?

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-23-2023, 08:32 PM

Going to go hang out with my father tomorrow, then my mother on the 25th. It should be nice, I haven't seen them in a while. Probably end up annoyed after awhile hahaha. How about you?

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 12-23-2023, 09:26 PM

I’m attending two different church services today, baking a cheesecake with my fiancé, calling my fiancé’s family, and just generally preparing for Christmas Day today. For actual Christmas we’ll be gathering at my sister’s place for lunch and then heading to my fiancé’s place for dinner with his family. It’ll be somewhat hectic, but it should also be pretty chilled out. I’m excited to give everyone the presents I’ve bought/made.

Does your family still do presents as adults? I know some people seem to stop once everyone is an adult.