DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2007, 02:05 AM

The Palace of the Immortals

Rules:
1. Please Private Message me to Join with character profile
2. Be semi literate (does not mean you have to be perfect)
3. Stay with your character and the Plot
4. No God moding or taking control of other characters
5. Follow normal Menewsha Rules
6. Read Everything

Story:

The Immortals are races of thousands who have come together to protect the innocent and the helpless. They are set up of countless races, those who have gained immortality or those born of immortal blood, to bring forth peace on the planet known as "Delium". An evil of sorts has been formed on the western banks of the Delium Sea known as "Kranin" and the force is created by an elder king, who had fallen to his brother for cruelty and misuse of power. The elder king wants to destroy the Immortals and take control of Delium once again. You as an Immortal most stop him in his tracks and protect the current king (whose name is Helios) from certain destruction.

The Races:

Any mythical being you can think of. It is not limited to your own imagination as well. As long as you discribe the race your character is.

The Profile:

Name:
Race: (Discription if needed)
Sex:
Personality:
Weapon: (NO guns or modern weapons)
Power/ Magical Skills: (If you have any)
Image: (Discription or picture)
Weakness:
Strength:
Biography:

Please Private Message me your character and I will post them here.

Characters:

ID: DreamEmpress

Name: Lydia
Race: Half Elf/ Half Goddess
Sex: Female
Personality: Kind at heart but has a small ego that can be carried away at times.
Weapon: A long silver dragon sword and small daggers that are positioned on her thigh, ankle and waist.
Power/ Magical Skills: She has the ability to transform into different species and also the ability to summon the elements to her command. Her eyes normally turn a brilliant whitish blue when she is about to use her powers.
Image:

Weakness: Tends to get Naive and start using her power for the wrong reason.
Strength: Very hard to kill her and she has very stronge skills in swords play and a form of fighting only the Elven people know. She also can fly and expand her wings.
Biography: She was born to one of the high goddess in Delium and her father is also the King of the Delium. She being that of a princess but she prefers being a warior. Her main goal in life is to help her father and find true love. Even though she is beautiful, it is hard to find anyone who would love her for her and not her looks. She is starting to find people like minded and to stop her Uncle from causing her to family and her people. Being part of the Immortal staff and being a princess is a lot of work but she is willing to suffer for her father and mother.
-------------------

ID: ReinedeLutin
Name: Aurore Gwenaelle Liselotte Sidhe
Race: Half-Fae/Half-Goddess
Sex: F
Personality: Very Disruptive and Rebellious, mother encouraged while father tried to dissuade.
Weapon: Bow made of Crystal, bowstring is a hair plucked from, and blessed by Aphrodite
Power/ Magical Skills: Summons Crystals at will, and power resides in them
Image: Silver hair that reaches her waist, usually tied in a bun. 5'5", with one light blue eye, and the other an emerald green. She is the epitome of elegance, when she isn't screwing around. Eyes glow and hair turns golden when pissed off. Her eyes generally change colors when emotions change.
Weakness: naive to others feelings, very innocent to most matters despite age.
Strength: Her friendships, and when she is in Pranking mode, she is very mischevious
Biography: Daughter of Jareth Sidhe, who is the sophisticated, arrogant, pain-in-the-ass nephew of Helios, and Sarah Rousseau-Sidhe, the Fae version of Aphrodite the Goddess. Aurore has the powers of her mother, and loves to act like a child, even though she is over a century old. She is a kind of Aphrodite from the Xena series, wreaking havoc(pranks) but not for bad. She just can't help it. Her parents disprove of this hobby. She is fun-loving, and has her head in the clouds all the time. Refuses to think of Male Companionship, never dated and doesn't want to for another century or two, but has friends that are boys. She has the charm of her mother, and it tortures her friends. She is a spitfire when people try to order her around. Swears that she'll die fighting alongside her parents, or when she pulls her biggest prank yet ('She'll die laughing' her parents say).

ID: In(e)

Name: Rex Elementum
Race: Rex
Sex: Neutral (none)
Personality: Varies slightly with the element he is channeling.
Weapon: none
Power/ Magical Skills: Complete control of the element of the mode he is in. He can be in Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Lightning, Light, and Darkness.
If he is sufficiently enraged (Mass destruction would do it.) he can go into a final mode, Rex Ultima. In this mode he has control over all elements simultaneously but it is temporary with a massive drawback at the end and a permanent power increase and appearance change.
Image: Rex Elementum is made up of 5 floating orbs around a oval body. Each element changes his appearance. Fire has a massive fire ball form around his entire body, his eyes are red. Earth has the body turn to stone harder than diamond and his eyes are brown. Water has a bubble of water around his body and deep blue eyes. Air turns his body blueish and transparent with light blue eyes. Lightning has lightning bolts shooting out of his body orbs randomly. His eyes are yellow. Light makes his body orbs glow. Darkness turns his body pitch black.
Weakness: He is one with the element he is controlling.
Strength: He is one with the element he is controlling
Biography: Rex Elementum exists. He wanders the Earth doing as he sees fit.

Name:Draonir

Race:Spirit guardian, Human (Spirit guardians give up a life of freedom to protect innocent lives and their memories and history are erased for their and their families protection)

Sex:Male
Personality: confident but not sure why he cannot remember anything beyond last week

Weapon: A sword he can hide under his skin and control remotely with his thoughts

Power/ Magical Skills: Spirit jump (Similar to what the villain had in Chronicles of Riddick)
body shed technique (very dangerous but very powerful lethal if time limit is pushed. Gives ability to pass through solid mass but difficult to hold back power once body is shed. When body rebuilds it is fully regenerated)

Image: Skinny but tone 5ft 8in 120lbs Brown hair matching eyes

Weakness: In a fight one hit slows him down greatly for a short while

Strength: very agile and quick on his feet

Biography: very caring but gave up all memories of his past to protect innocent people

ID: Dev

Name:Devina Tatsukari - Either Dev or Tatsu for short.
Race: Sorceress
Sex: Female
Personality: I hate filling these in. So can I skip it? And let it develop as the RP continues.
Weapon: A Magical Staff, and magic
Power/ Magical Skills: She's a sorceress. She can control the elements - to some extent (Not completely) - specifically, she can harness the powers of say, fire and conjure up a fireball or something to use. Or what have you. Element list: Fire, water, thunder (lightning) earth, air, metal, darkness/shadows, light.
Image: I do not take credit for this image Changes: Her hair is red and black, and so is her outfit. Instead of Green and Brown.
Weakness: She is not very skilled at hand to hand combat, so if someone were to get in close, then they would probably be able to do damage to her. Also, If she is using the fire element, then she is weak to water, if she is using the water element, she is weak to thunder, and so on.
Strength: She doesn't have much physical strength, due to being a magickal being, but she is quite strong magically.
Biography: Can I let this develop as I use her in the RP? Please?
Sex: Assumed Male
Personality: A quiet and withdrawn figure, Mikaelus has always been one to stay along the fringes of events, often failing to draw undue and unwanted attention upon himself. Yet as unwilling as he is to involve himself with the dealings of others, Mikaelus has always embodied the role of the faithful and chivalrous knight- loyal to his code and to his people above all else. To see him act is like to see the legendary knights of fairy tales come to life. Yet as of late he has seemed to grow bitter and almost angry at the world, and has since led the life of a near-hermit.
Weapon: Mikaelus wields a magnificent greatsword
Power/ Magical Skills: One can only assume that Mikaelus has magical powers, though if he does indeed have any magic to call his own, he has never been seen to use it.
Image: [x]
Weakness: Mikaelus' biggest weakness lies in his strict obligations to his code and ethics. He cannot and will not compromise on matters, and as of late he seems to have grown a disillusioned view on the world, and so goes to great lengths to avoid interaction with others.
Strength: Mikaelus is unparalleled in combat with the sword, and his sense of duty and loyalty make him a powerful ally. He cannot be forced to betray one he has sworn an oath to.
Biography: Mikaelus has always been. He was present when the first immortals appeared, and he has always been present. Yes, he has never been one to take center stage like his brethren, but the golden-winged angel has always been there; a silent guardian, always willing to offer his sword and life in order to protect and uphold the greater good. Even amongst the Immortals, he has always been mentioned in legend. More than once in the past has he appeared to lend aid to some of history's greatest heroes. He is a champion of justice, goodness, and virtue.

But no more? Within the past few centuries, the ever-quiet Mikaelus has been fading out from the eye of the people, almost as if he were silently fading away. Prayers for his strength and aid have gone unanswered. Those who would have been great heroes and champions have fallen in their quests, where a century before he would have guided them to greatness. Mikaelus is simply no more to the people of Delium. Some whisper that he himself has passed on. Many speculate that he has grown tired of mortals. A few even whisper that he has himself fallen in battle- a prisoner of some dark and evil being. Whatever the reason, Mikaelus has simply not been seen, and the world has all but abandoned the guardian angel they once offered prayers to.

**I will start the rpg once I get enough members and please read everything. :)**

VF Profile
:vicky:

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 09-08-2007, 02:54 AM

Lydia stared at the glass of wine sitting next to her at the courts dining table. She was awaiting for fighters she sent for and hoping anyone of the immortals would show up. Her main focus know was to protect the remaining lands from being destroyed by her Uncle and his army of darklings. Lydia sighed again staring over at some of the main guards who kept eying her and her beauty. She was sick of it, so she took her long white cloak and hide herself from them. She did not dare want them to take pleasure from her looks.

She stared over to her little dragon friend who made its way towards the table. It could barely fly but managed to land nicely on her lap. She smiled and pet the little pink dragon and said, "Well my friend, this is it and I just hope the word got out and the immortals will come." She stated softly and again sighed deeply in.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 09-11-2007, 11:15 PM

(OOC: Post away everyone who joined)

ln(e)
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2007, 01:10 AM

Rex Elementum in Earth Mode seems to phase through the rock just behind the locked and barred gates of the arena. 10 guards attack him on sight yelling cries of "Monster" and "Golem". Rex Elementum's brown eyes flash briefly as a cage of spikes as hard as diamond and as sharp as a razor edge to block the guards. In a deep booming voice that reverberates deep in everyone's chest and heart. "I, Rex Elementum have answered your summons. What is your purpose in requesting an audience with me and then having me attacked?"

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-12-2007, 02:43 AM

Draonir woke up with a start. "I must have been dreaming, but i cant remember what about. Where am I. I cant remember a thing." he picked up a note addressed to Draonir. "This must be me.... I'm now a .... Spirit guardian. I must protect the innocent from darkness. My memories have been erased and the need for my skills is growing daily. Search out the Immortals and assist them. Well this would be easier if i remembered a place to start looking."

He opened up his window to see a castle blocking view of all other scenery except a fight in the middle of the street directly in front of him. He saw the stronger man pull a dagger with a black blade out and even the castle guard stepped back from the man. Draonir's instinct took over and he leaped out the window landing, after a mid air flip, with his feet pinning the dark dagger to the ground. the next flash of motion anyone saw was the attacker getting hit with two chops in one movement one hand to the throat and one to the side of the head. The man fell to the ground still breathing but unconscious.

Draonir turned to the guard and said "I am to meet with one from the Immortals please take me to where one of them is likely to be."

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 09-13-2007, 04:53 PM

He did not wish to be here.

The city streets were a crowded place, but Mikaelus met no resistance as he trudged drearily through the winding cobbled paths, head bowed as if he were a repentant pilgrim or praying monk. His eyes were trained on the stone path before him, and he could feel that the eyes of the people he passed. At the angelic being's approach, noisy city streets fell silent. A babe cried once in a while, but the infant's cries were quickly hushed. All watched in awed silence as Mikaelus passed.

A few of the bolder people began to approach the angelic figure as he passed, but yet none found the power within them to raise their voice or reach out to him. Instead, most faded quickly back into the crowd, yet a few had begun to follow him like some bizarre entourage. It was honestly quite a sight.

But who could blame the people? How else were they to react at the reappearance of the Immortal Guardian, long believed to be lost or dead?

If he could be anywhere away from these prying eyes, Mikaelus would have gladly been there. Too many people. To many eyes. Too many whispers and prayers. They saw him as a god back upon the earth. They believed the champion of justice was here to save their souls; to protect them from the malicious grasp of evil. They saw their savior of a thousand unseen evils and more.

Yes, Mikaelus was all of those things. Yet he was not. He did not wish to be here. He did not want to be back with the mortals. He would not even be here if he hadn't sworn an oath to King Helios' ancestors so many years ago. He had a sacred duty to uphold, and the ever-dutiful angel could not ignore it.

He had gathered quite a crowd of followers by the time the angel approached the palace gates, and they had grown bolder as each moment passed. Calls for his blessings rang out from the crowd, mingled with the plaintive cry for an answer for his disappearance, joined by a curse for his casual re-emergence after long years of silence. The angel shifted his wings uncomfortably at the wall of noise and attention behind him, the golden armor plates on the wings chiming faintly at the movement. He had never been used to this sort of thing, least of all now. Perhaps answering the summons was a worse idea than he had originally thought it to be.

Yet something must be done about these people.

He turned slowly, head raising. The crowd fell silent, expectant. Mikaelus' silver eyes fell upon the mass of people, offering them a soft, sad smile.

"My apologies."

That was all. Leaving the people to ponder over his words, Mikaelus turned and headed into the palace. He met no resistance. The guards seemed to be too awed to attempt to halt him, just like the commoners outside.

Recalling the various paths of the hallways and rooms, Mikaelus made his way quickly to the main court room. He had been told to come here. Pushing open the door with a mailed hand, the angelic figure slid easily inside, quickly dropping to a bow when he saw the royal occupant within.

"My lady," he said softly, his voice deep and stained with a sorrowful tone. "I, Mikaelus D'Alessio have answered your summons. My sword is yours."

Dev
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2007, 04:40 PM

She sighed as the wind howled around her, the trees creaked and she heard a wolf in the distance.

It was late, the moon was high, and she was in the middle of a dimly lit forest. Her footsteps echoed in the silence as she walked, and her breathing was just as loud. It's not that she was loud exactly, just in this silence, barring the wind, everything could be heard. The thought of a wolf hearing her heartbeat sent a chill down her spine, and she knew that she needed to get out of there fast. But it was gorgeous in here, amidst the trees, walking through the beams of moonlight that shone through the branches every now and then.

When she arrived at a place that was too dark to see, she extended her hand, with a couple of whispered words, a small fireball erupted in her palm, and a barrier flashed around it. She didn't want to have any forest fires aroun dhere, that would be bad.

Looking around she thought she might be getting close. The woman was on her way to meet someone. She had yet to meet this person, and wasn't exactly sure why she was going. Her excuse was that it was something to do. Her life had been rather boringas of late, so this would be something to spice it up.

Or so she hoped.

Emerging from the trees, she saw a small village, which she started to walk through. There weren't many people around, for which she was grateful, and she made her way to the place where her presence was requested.

She extinguished the flame in her hand with ease and pulled the hood of her black cloak up, she didn't want people to know right off the hop what she was. She didn't really want that undesirable attention. Most people didn't like her, she had a temper fit for a Dragon at times, and was a bit of cruel woman. Also, people would assume that just because of what she was, she was evil.

As she neared her destination, she noticed that there was no one there to greet her. It didn't really bug her, just meant that she would have to make her way through the place to find whomever it was she was supposed to.

Getting closer still, she noticed she was wrong, there was someone there, and she approached them.

"Excuse me, my name is Devi, and I was invited to this estate to meet someone. I am not sure whom, so if you would be so kind..." she trailed off a little, realizing her tone was a little on the scathing side, but not caring as she waited or them to lead her to wherever she was to go. And he did so with little delay. Maybe he knew what was going on? She certainly didn't.

he left her at a door, and she looked almost confused, he didn't say anything, just ushered her inside then left, probably to wait for if anyone else was going to show up. With a sigh, she pushed open the door and walked in, not sure what to expect.

ReinedeLutin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-15-2007, 09:21 PM

Aurore slid invisibly into the room, watching everything play out. This was her great-uncle's castle, she knew this place as well as the back of her hand. She saw her second cousin sitting patiently at the table with her dragon friend. She snuck up behind her cousin, and as she turned visible to shock her cousin, her cousin turned to look at her with a raised eyebrow. Aurore pouted, sitting next to her. Her family knew her too well. She summoned a crystal and started playing with it, leaning back against her seat in a bored, arrogant manner like her fathers.

ln(e)
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-15-2007, 09:37 PM

Rex Elementum looks over at Mikaelus, his stone body slowly shifting to the neutral gray form. "Well looks like we both got dragged out for this one. Let me guess you walked through the streets right?" He is poking fun at Mikaelus. It's obvious they had met at least once before and the odds are good on that seeing as both has been around since the beginning of time He turns his head to look at the new arrivals through the main door. "Who are you all huh? My god they get weaker every time I turn around." His voice is acidic in thinly veiled distaste.

Dev
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2007, 03:42 AM

Something akin to a silent hiss escaped the womans lips as she whispered a couple of choice words under her breath. Afterwards, Rex, after calling her weak, found his ass and member on fire.

She walked over, ignoring the flames and aproached the woman who had been sitting at the table, and she only assumed that she had been the one to summon them.

"I am grateful for the invite, but may I ask why you requested for us all to be here?" she asked, politely.

ln(e)
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-16-2007, 03:50 AM

Rex Elementum goes fire mode the instant he feels fire being summoned. "Silly girl. The Elements are mine." Rex Elementum ends the last sentence with venom in his voice. He has always been disgusted by others use of the elements for their own personal gain. If he had enough power he would seal all the elemental power forever. He quickly turns back to normal mode before she can reply.

((He's neutral gender. I can technically call Rex Elementum she or it of he if I choose. He just comes out more naturally. He also has no ass.))

Dev
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2007, 09:15 PM

(Eh, Ass was just easiest XD)

"well, pray tell how in the world I was supposed to know that." she snapped. Already she didn't like the guy. I get the feeling, I'm going to hate it here......... she thought to herself as she looked at the others in the room.

ln(e)
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-17-2007, 09:59 PM

"I suppose I should forgive you. Your only a baby after all." Rex Elementum hasn't looked at her this entire time. She's not worth it to him. He could kill her in an instant if he felt like it. It would be so easy to do for him. Especially at this range.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-18-2007, 10:19 PM

A guard escorted in Draonir to the chamber.

Draonir looked around with just a tad of uncertainty then spoke, "I am looking for the ones called the immortals I have been instructed to find them for instruction, and to help if needed. I am Draonir the spirit guardian." He bowed with respect to the lady of the chamber and as he did his sword levitated out in front of him in a solute. "Ah this crazy thing it follows my intentions I don't quite have the hang of it yet."

He stood up straight and went to a new spot in the room.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 09-19-2007, 02:43 AM

((Sorry it took so long and thanks for the responces. I been pretty busy or well more so then I normally am. -_- Sorry if it is not the greatest but I should have more time))

Lydia stared at everyone whose questions came at her but for some reason she stared in silence. She noticed a great deal of interesting characters and wanted to know them one by one but she did not have time for that. It was to much to explain to everyone exactly what is going on but she most explain anyway.

She stood staring at all of those who have come and then finally after moments of silence spoken softly but loud enough for all to hear, "We all should understand the great threat of my Uncle and his growing army. He hates everything this country and this world has become and his ever growing hatred has breed great storms of evil across this land. The light can not stop them any more and so we most go in force. My Uncle once ruled here but his corruption and greed has over taken him and some of his knights. My father was told by my grandfather's spirit to fight him and take the land into his own. My father did so and had beat my Uncle and kicked him out of the country into a world of great horror. He did not want to kill him and by not killing him we have a great evil storming. I called all of you in hopes to stop him. I only want a small army and one that is willing to protect this great world. We can lose everything we have gained in all these centuries." She sighed and looked around. "I hope all of you are prepared for a long journey ahead. If you need anything please let me know and let the guards gather the supplies we need."

She smiled and walked towards and window and stared at into the vast lands that she always called home.

ln(e)
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-19-2007, 01:29 PM

Rex Elementum is incredulus. His anger, even in normal mode, causes strong winds to whip through the castle, tremors to be felt all over the sourounding area, a storm began to brew over head as water is fused by electricity, and all the fires nearby to shoot up. His voice is like the quick lightning, the strong earth, the hot fire, it carries like the wind but is thick like water "You called me here for this? You summon me here for one of your petty wars? That's it I'm leaving" A very pissed off Rex Elementum's head spins 180 degrees and he begins to "walk" out. A mortal would be a fool to try and stop him now.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2007, 05:13 PM

She sighed and stared at him. "That is smart considering I didn't start anything and neither did my father. My uncle was the one who wanted to declare war on everyone when he was king and know when he is not king he wants to attack regardless of whether we agree or not. He is going to attack this very castle and continue on to other places until this entire world is darkness and dead." She hated ignorance and even though to an extent she agreed, she could not help but feel that if people are not willing to stop it, then hope is lost for everyone.

ln(e)
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-21-2007, 03:25 PM

Rex turns on her, his anger flaring, "You seem to be assuming I care for humans. You mortals have abused the powers I have given you for centuries. You wonder why we immortals have ignored your please before? Well it's because we feel you cannot be redeemed any more. If you all die then so be it. We can try again. Show me one good reason why any of the immortals should help the likes of you." Rex Elementum is still rather upset over how those who call themselves "elementals" go around killing and abusing the powers he has lent them. For this reason e has turned his back on the world. He thought this would be a time when the world had a valid reason for fighting. He's seen it before. Evil dictator comes to power, falls, peace, rinse and repeat.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-21-2007, 11:00 PM

"If you don't mind me answering, It does seem obvious that this uncle of hers has obviously found some kind of power that makes him a threat to the immortals. It is only a matter of time before we are all in this fight one way or the other. That is the only reason for my existing as a Spirit Guardian. If the all living things are not threatened then the monks that gave me the choice would never have began the search." He looked at his arm which he made bend at the elbow and appeared to be two fore arms, then snapped together. "I have no history beyond this morning because i believe in trying to keep this from being the last kingdom with free beings ever."

ln(e)
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-22-2007, 04:13 AM

"Yes but I truly cannot be killed. He is no threat to me. He may even clean up all those false Elementals for me. I have a history that began with time. I have a memory as far reaching as the roots of the planet." Rex's orb body grows in height until he is 10 times as big as before. "The limitations placed on you all at birth do not apply to me. "Death" for me is nothing more than the time it takes to reform my body. Unless you stifle out all the elements simultaneously you cannot kill me. I exist while they exist. They exist everywhere and cannot be destroyed. When you live over one million years then you may speak with me on matters such as this." He shrinks his orbs back in tighter.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 01:30 AM

She smiled and said, "Don't be a fool. We are not trying to destroy them but trying not to be conquered by them. I am also of Goddess blood and my family line lives within both realms of existence. I am not waging war but trying to defeat them without killing hundreds of thousands of men, woman, and children. That is why I summoned all of you here because I know that such a threat maybe nothing to some of you but we live for today and for the future that may exist. We can't deny a threat because we feel it is not worth are justification to prevent it." She sighed and looked away, "It is not worth me explaining myself to anyone anymore."

She turned to the others and stated, "Any objections?"

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-23-2007, 11:18 PM

"The force that created the powers I now have can destroy elements. If one of the sources of that power is taken then and only then will an Spirit guardian be summoned." His eyes glowed orange. "He can become an Immortal himself if he gets his hands on more than one of them. I don't care about your opinion Rex the bottom line is: the longer we wait the closer he is to rebuilding this world to his own end.

ReinedeLutin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-25-2007, 01:43 AM

Aurore looks up for the first time, noticing that she and her cousin weren't the only one's there anymore. She is totally oblivious to all the looks of disdain from everyone when she starts tossing her crystal up in the air. Suddenly, she tosses it at her cousin. It glows gold as it is flying to its destination.

ln(e)
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2007, 04:30 AM

"Now your presenting me with a valid reason to fight with you. I'm in." Rex's head orb bobs in a distinct nod. "Nice to see something remembers my name for once too." He looks back at the half goddess, "So tell me where he is and I'll blow the place to bits now."

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2007, 09:14 PM

She stared at Rex and kind of laughed, "Granted you maybe strong but please no power can be that strong. Destruction lays chaos and in that will lay everyone's down fall. Please all I ask is you just come with us and fight among us. I think destroying them is not such a good thing. There maybe rebels that might want to change amongst my Uncles army and if we just destory them, we might regret it." She smiled and walked over towards a set of emblems. "These are for all of you. Please take one."