[batman!]

Old 06-27-2008, 02:26 AM

just one of the coolest movies ever.
the plot is a little weird the first couple of seconds through the movie. but once you keep watching you will fall in love with the movie.

has any one else seen it?

the commentary they say in the movie is hilarious. :3

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 06-27-2008, 01:19 PM

Wasn't that a TV show on Sci-Fi where people would make sarcastic comments about bad movies?
I loved that show. xD

Da Eh

Old 06-27-2008, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabby View Post
Wasn't that a TV show on Sci-Fi where people would make sarcastic comments about bad movies?
I loved that show. xD
Yeah, with the two robots and the guy who was banished to a spaceship with only terrible movies to entertain him? Something like that. I've got a few on VHS, they don't get old!

Well, they do a bit.

[batman!]

Old 06-27-2008, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabby View Post
I loved that show. xD
lol yes it twas a show. i think they took it off.
the show was hilarious, and the movie is top notch kill comedy action! :D

plus i love the parrot looking robot :]
i forgot his name already haha

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-01-2008, 07:43 AM

I love me some MST3K! I'm a huge fan and have been for years, since the Comedy Central days. Of the individual episodes I have near a hundred recorded.

The parrot lookin' bot is Crow. And he's m' favorite. Tom Servo is a close second but Crow won my heart.

I think what you're talking about is the theatrical release. I remember going to a local indie theater to see it. I was a big happy nerd that day. :B

Tarrish

Old 07-01-2008, 10:41 AM

I loooooved this show. My friend has almost all of it on DVD/ tape. It still makes me laugh to this day.

Emira
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Emira

Old 07-29-2008, 08:09 AM

Mystery Science Theater is awesome. I watched the movie the other day, but I remember watching that show years ago on Sci-Fi.

For some reason, one part that really sticks out in my memory was this "horror" movie, where at the beginning it shows a coffin with a card on it that says it's reserved for you, because the movie was supposedly going to scare you to death.... That was a hilarious episode.

Saisei
Flying close to the sun on wings...
Send a message via ICQ to Saisei Send a message via AIM to Saisei Send a message via MSN to Saisei Send a message via Yahoo to Saisei

Old 07-29-2008, 05:16 PM

Mitchell is still my favorite episode, bar none.

You MST junkies should check out Cinematic Titanic. :)

FrostsHellion
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to FrostsHellion

Old 08-05-2008, 02:51 AM

If you really liked it so much check out rifftrax, its done by the guy who did MST3K. They're audio files you can play over movies to get the same wise cracking experience

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-05-2008, 05:41 AM

Oh, I love Mystery Science Theater 3000 movie and series. My teacher used to tape them and would bring them in to watch with the class, it was awesome.
If you've seen the series you don't have to get the movie plot. ^ ^ Wish the series was still on cable. ><;

Masquerade
*^_^*

Old 08-06-2008, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinmotsu View Post
Mitchell is still my favorite episode, bar none.

You MST junkies should check out Cinematic Titanic. :)
And Rifftrax as well. Holy cow, Mike Nelson is one of the funniest guys out there.

The MST3k movie is actually what got me into the series. I saw it at a rental place and thought, "Robot puppets and sci fi movies? I'm in." And totally fell in love (and about killed myself laughing).

My favorites are the sci-fi era episodes. I feel like the writers were really at the top of their game in those days. I wish someone would syndicate it - I miss waking up early on Saturday morning and giggling for the rest of the day. :(

Wrenja
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2008, 06:43 AM

mst3k is honestly one of the best shows ever. Thank god they've been faithfully getting them on DVD, otherwise, there would be no point in living.

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 10:48 PM

watched some clips on youtube
i was crackin up

use to watch it all the time when it was on.

Guivre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Guivre Send a message via Yahoo to Guivre

Old 11-26-2008, 02:10 AM

It really was great. A lot of people didn't like it, but that was mainly because they were just jealous that they didn't think of the concept first. Not the spaceship part, the commenting on bad/cult movies part ...

I'm just so glad the show ran so long. I'd still watch it now if it were around.

GothicGypsy

Old 12-13-2008, 04:07 AM

I'm a MST3K junkie. My friend has the whole series, the movie, and a Crow and Tom plushie that she bought when they had them at the Comedy Central store before it was moved to SciFi. It's one of the best comedy series ever.