khomi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-17-2007, 07:10 AM

Hmm..

- Scooby Doo (Cartoon Network recently had a marathon for this; it was great :'D)
- CCS
- Sailor Moon sorta, hahaha
- Home Improvement
- uhh Batman I think it was

Queen Fool
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Queen Fool

Old 08-18-2007, 03:28 AM

-Rugrats
-Clarissa Explains it All
-Hey Arnold!
-Rocko's Modern Life
-Are You Afraid of the Dark??
-The old All That (new one stinks)
-Double Dare 2000
-Figure It Out (I still watch that and Double Dare 2000 on some digital channel)
-Pokemon (still watch it sometimes, too)
-Courage the Cowardly Dog
-Catdog
-Cow and Chicken
-Angry Beavers
-Rolly Polly Olly
-Little Bear
-And the NickJr with Face on it...

life in red and black
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to life in red and black Send a message via Yahoo to life in red and black

Old 08-18-2007, 04:33 AM

@Nagahashi_Miharu - Let's see, I started in kindergarten-4th grade. OMG that show was long. I watch it in cantonese (original). Love is beautiful sucked for me though... I guess it annoyed me how she was constantly tortured... If you love TVB, try some better ones by Au Yeung Jun Wa (main char. of Armed Reaction) such as Witness to a Prosecution I. I like Eternal Happiness also. And Step into the Past. Lol, there's a lot. Duke of mount deer with Andy Lau, rofl. I could go forever

Armed Reaction is THE BEST.

Aww... *weeps of great memories*

-Bewitched
-Full House
-Sabrina the Teenage Witch
-Everybody Loves Raymond
-Will and Grace
-Friends

-Cardcaptor Sakura
-Digimon
-Big Comfy Couch (dunno why)

-Bird of Prey was canceled unfortunately...
-Everwood (I watched two seasons, and then found out it was canceled)
-7th Heaven (I watched a couple seasons here and there (not the last one though))

-Why did they stop showing One Piece on 4Kids?

khomi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-18-2007, 04:36 AM

Ohh man I forgot about Catdog! That was a great show.

And they've actually started showing Courage the Cowardly Dog on Cartoon Network again, usually just before Adult Swim (Futurama * 3*) comes on.

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 08-19-2007, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by life in red and black
-Why did they stop showing One Piece on 4Kids?
Because 4kids was doing such a terrible job with the dubbing and editing of the show. I think it came to a mess of rights issues and getting swamped with hate mail from people who've seen the Japanese version (myself included).

If I can recall correctly, though, Funimation is supposedly picking it up. And that is a vast improvement.

Teeth
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Teeth

Old 09-28-2007, 08:37 PM

The Ripping Friends
Mega Babies
Ren & Stimpy
Dragon Ball Z
Card Captor Sakura
Sailormoon (First Season)
Reboot

shellthabunny
*^_^*

Old 10-01-2007, 01:07 PM

Well My favorite T.V show that isn't on anymore was Samurai Pizza Cats XD

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 10-05-2007, 12:15 PM

I think the two stand outs of the TV shows I miss are Seinfeld and The Nanny, I thought they were fun to watch.

As for cartoons I think there would be quite a few that I miss, however the only one I can seem to remember is Hey Arnold.

Gynne
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Gynne

Old 10-05-2007, 10:23 PM

I miss Animaniacs and Dinosaurs. Dx

Taiikou
Magical Panda

Old 10-06-2007, 07:09 AM

• I personally miss Clarissa Explains It All, Keenan and Kel, The Mountain, Batman Beyond. Hm, that's all I can honestly think of.

When I was around eight years old I was obsessed with Clarissa and Keenan and Kell made me feel all bubbly inside. Also the old All That was great to. "Dear Amanda. Thaaaat's me!" Haha, so sweet. There was also other shows I loved on Snick back in the day, but I can't remember them off the spot.

The Mountain was a show on WB17 that I use to watch in 2004. It was a cute teen show and I could not help, but love it. When it suddenly disappeared I got terribly sad.

And for Batman Beyond... it was just hot. I loved all the gothic guys and girls in the cartoon. I was in love.

Taiikou
Magical Panda

Old 10-06-2007, 07:10 AM

• Jax - You can find Angel and Charmed on TNT and Gilmore Girls on ABC Family.

Kiralisha
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-07-2007, 02:43 AM

Haha, I really miss the power puff girls and Dexter's lab. Two shows from my childhood that I remember fondly. Sigh, where did those days go?

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-07-2007, 07:56 AM

• <.< I miss 80's cartoons.
    The Smurfs, Care Bears (not the new rip offs), Strawberry Shortcake (Not the new rip offs). [[Sighs]] Miss those childhood shows <3

marissa12345
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2007, 01:29 PM

I miss lots of shows on tv. :[

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 10-07-2007, 04:05 PM

Oh! I loved the show Pretender. It was so brillant. It was about a guy taken from his parents as a kid and raised to be a genius. I absolutely loved that show. Then they stopped airing it as far as I know.

I also loved the show Invader Zim. Its totally hillarious! It may be a cartoon show, but one is never too old for cartoons. Invader Zim is a self explanatory title. This alien, Zim, invades Earth and tries to fit in, while he plans to take over the world. He then gets caught by this kid Dib I think his name was. And they totally hate each other and Dib tried everything to prove that Zim is an alien. I think its out on DVD now. But gawd I miss that show, it was as funny as heck.

Pockets

Old 10-08-2007, 02:09 AM

When I was young, I loved watching Courage the Cowardly Dog. I still do. It freaked me out in a good sort of way. I do miss it, but it's best left in the past.

Casiana
Word to your Grandmother
Send a message via MSN to Casiana Send a message via Yahoo to Casiana

Old 10-08-2007, 02:42 AM

Freakazoid. Freakazoid was funny :D

Now I watch Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends :XD

I also liked Dr Quinn Medicine Woman. Now I watch Doramas.

pwny_of_doom
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-08-2007, 07:03 AM

Nickelodeon had several cool game shows.

Guts and Legends of the Hidden Temple were both awesome.

jessamica
Lady Snape

Old 10-08-2007, 07:45 AM

• lol i know i'm gonna sound like a kid on this one. I miss my old x-men cartoon and the animaniacs.

Mozzetti
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-08-2007, 11:23 PM

• I used to love Joan of Arcadia. Then they cut it off without warning.

I was just thinking about it again the other day and I finally bought the 1st season. XD Just watched some earlier!

pwny_of_doom
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-08-2007, 11:36 PM

Keenan and Kel, and My Brother and Me were both awesome. Salute Your Shorts, and Pete and Pete were cool too, but strange. (which isn't a bad thing)

DarkMelancholy
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 05:33 PM

TV SHOWS that I miss:
  • Dead Last - I thought the idea was interesting (three band members find an amulet that allows them to see ghosts). But the show got cut off after eight episodes. =(
  • Charmed - Loved the show! But I missed a couple of the episodes, because the show kept being taken off and putting back on TV without the audience knowing. Or maybe I was not paying much attention. XD
ANIME SHOWS that I miss:
  • Sailor Moon - Just absolutely love the show. I just finished watching the PGSM (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon), which is basically the live version of Sailor Moon. Yes, it is chessey, but you cannot help but continue to watch it. XD
  • Digimon - I liked the first two seasons more than the other ones.
Yeah, most of the shows I miss watching, was the shows I used to watch when I was younger.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2007, 05:44 PM

Pinky in the Brain, Animaniacs, Transformers, Recess, Even Stevens, and thats about it really... Off of the top of my head.