Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 08-02-2007, 05:37 AM

Now, I love Whoopi Goldberg, and I'm thrilled that she's replacing Rosie O'Donnell. Whoopi is one of those people that you just truly have to love you know? She's funny, and she's relatable. But the point of this thread, is what you think of the new replacement. I know a lot of people here are too young to be able to watch The View, but anyways, it's a talk show that focuses on women's issues and celebrity gossip as well.

http://ww.tmz.com/2007/08/01/new-view-its-whoopi/

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-02-2007, 08:25 AM

• I love Whoopi Goldberg ^^ but I don't watch The View. Maybe if I randomly see it on TV I'll start watching it permanently.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 08-02-2007, 09:23 AM

I personally wanted Whoopi to get the spot, but my close second was going to be Kathy Griffin. But I suppose if she had been chosen instead, she would have caused a few controversies for the show haha.

Morien
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2007, 12:13 AM

I don't watch The View, but I adore Whoopie. I think she's funny, reasonable and enjoyable to watch. So... I'm cool with that.

Is the show itself any good? I've only heard about it through the whole tabloidable stuff that happened recently and never really saw it.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2007, 04:15 PM

Whoopi is controversial but in a good way. I like Rosy but she just does not understand to respect other people's views on the situation. At least Whoopi can and that is why she is a better replacement.

Anyway I don't watch it but sometimes I do. It can be interesting to see a bunch of woman arguing. lol

Teeth
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Teeth

Old 10-09-2007, 02:23 AM

Hehe. Woopi Goldberg is funny. :3
she has no eyebrows. D: