Flareboy323
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-14-2011, 09:55 PM

Here, for no good reason, I'm going to be compiling a huge list of spam on Facebook. This will (Hopefully) include pictures, examples, and how to avoid every single bit of spam on Facebook. The part about "Every single bit" includes you guys :) I need as many people as possible to submit as much spam that they find on Facebook as possible. If you see the spam or virus in this first post though, don't post it unless you have another version of it :3

I hope this can help the Menewsha community be even more protected on Facebook! xP

1. Dell Laptop Virus

Upon clicking on this, it will spread it to all of your friends also. DO NOT CLICK ON IT, if you couldn't tell, the reason it's in this thread is because its SPAM and a VIRUS xD

Examples of it:

Those are both on the SAME PERSONS WALL xD It also (From what I've heard, I haven't been stupid enough to click on it) steals your password. JUST IN CASE, I would recommend changing it if you've clicked on this scam.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 09-15-2011, 05:11 AM

I love that shit like "OH MY GOD IS THIS A PICTURE OF YOU?" or any random generic message that lures the user into clicking on a link.