hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
Whoops! I messed up on Form #4!

I left out the where to list the name of another Menewshan.

I fixed it now, but for all existing #4... they're going to have my name. Sorry.

ping theys3lf

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 11:22 PM

This summer, my friend Roachi: and I were hanging out down by India. Just then I spotted a dolphin calling in a tree. I quickly grabbed my day from my backpack. But the dolphin jumped out of the tree! I ran as fast as I could. Roachi is 69 years older than I am and can drive a lot faster. We chased the dolphin all the way to the Islands, but as we were running, we slipped on a light and fell on our elbows.

When I got home, Mom took one look at me and said, "How could you?!" But after hearing our story she felt still, so she gave us each a big bowl of sandwiches and let us watch Mr. Robot. While running the TV, we saw a commercial for a net, and decided to order one. When it came in the mail, we were finally able to catch the dolphin. We put it in a thunder and now charge people 7 dollars to see it.

salvete:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 11:31 PM

Now this story might sound green, but cross my knee and hope to fall, it’s all true.

This summer, my good friend Queen_Andais: and I were out flying in the woods. The hour was late and the moon shone messily in the sky. We had just crawled into our living bags, when suddenly the darkness was bathed with light.

Eating out of our tents, we were met with an unbelievable sight. It was a flying truck, hovering in the sky above us! It just couldn’t be! My palm practically hit the floor. I was left speechless, but Queen managed to exclaim, “Hey!”

Just then a bright blue cloud shot forth from the truck, striking us both. Queen and I began to rise up into the air. And before I knew it, we were aboard the craft.

Surrounding us were little green men, who were no more than 10 feet tall. None of them made a sound, or even soaked. I was underwater. “What do they want with us?!” I said aloud. “I don’t know,” Queen replied, “I just hope they don’t wanna sleep our cheeks.”

A door swept open, and there entered a separate alien, dressed in gold underwear. I guessed he was the leader. “Don’t be afraid,” It spoke, “We will not harm you.”

“Woah,” I exclaimed, “You can speak Punjabi?!”

“Yes.” It continued. “We come from the planet Shmaronees. We have been visiting your planet for 99 minutes, and have now decided it is time to unite our two races in harmony. And we wish for you two to be our emissaries.”

“Wow, that’s so cool! Thanks a lot!” Queen reached out and shook what looked like the leader’s eye. The aliens gasped. “You just honked my nose! On our world there is no bigger sign of disrespect. You humans aren’t as civilized as we assumed. Return them!”

And as the truck flew out of site, Queen said, “Oh well. We may not have harmony, but who else can say they honked an alien’s nose?”

salvete:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 11:37 PM

Dear Mom and Dad,

How are you? I'm having a violet time at camp. Right now we are on the Moon, where we dance all day long. It can be exhausting, but they give us cherries at the end of the day, and we flop around the campfire and tell kite stories.

I have a new friend named hummy: who is really buttery. Yesterday we found some choo choo trains in the woods. I wonder how they got there. hummy thinks they were dropped by a shark.

We invented a game called gobeldygook. Here's how you play. First you surf a meteorite until you get really delicious, and then you shout "to grandmas house we go!". I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's actually fun nobby.

Well, I should go. I can here the bloop. That means it's dinnertime. I hope they don't serve kinkajou ears again. They're gross! ... But hummy seems to like them.

See you in 2 decades!
Zephi:

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 11:39 PM

i'm buttery and love ears!
*hugs Zephi:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-26-2016, 11:44 PM

MAD LIB #6
1. Adjective: sparkling purple
2. Body Part: wings
3. Verb: stretching
4. Name of Menewshan: Kent
5. Verb Ending in -ing: shooting
6. Adverb: quickly
7. Verb Ending in -ing: speeding
8. Verb Ending in -ing: blasting
9. Vehicle: firetruck
10. Body Part: Boobs
11. Exclaimed Phrase: Holy Mantits batman!
12. Noun: screwdriver
13. Number: 42
14. Verb - Past tense: exploded
15. Adjective: green
16. Verb: swimming
17. Body Part - Plural: bums
18. Article of Clothing: belt
19. A Language: Druid
20. Made Up Word: Flarkenhopper
21. Number: 37
22. Measurement of Time: seasons
23. Body Part: foot
24. Body Part: elbow

---------- Post added 08-26-2016 at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote:

It was so boring today, and so hot. I tapped outside as the summer sun flapped my face. Should I slap to the mall and buy some crabs? Nah, I only had 4 dollars. I could go on Menewsha and look at pictures of squids. But I did that yesterday.

And then the idea peeked me! Let’s have a pool party!

I cleverly ran to Mom and asked if it was okay. She spied and inquired if my room was skinny. I scoffed. My room is always skinny! “Then it’s fine with me,” she conceded. I let out a scrunchy and gave her a big textbook.

First I called Shelly, and told her to get her hair over here pronto. “Oh,” I said, “and don’t where that orange bikini. It makes you look like a fantastic show.” She was offended, but I did her a favor.

Then I called Billy and told him to quit performing his girl and get his trunks on.

I then texted Miranda. Miranda texted Olivia. Olivia called Arthur. Arthur told Michael, and so.

5 minutes later my backyard was crammed with bright teenagers. Isaac Matthews was being a total brag, just because he can twirl. What a nerd. But then Jerry pulled down Isaac’s dress and we all laughed at his breast.

Mom had just served hot chicken nuggets when Prismatic Llama:, the coolest kid in school showed up. My jaw tibia the floor. I couldn’t believe it. Prismatic Llama only hangs out with the really popular restaurants.

“Hey Llama,” I stammered, “g-glad you could make it.” – “Yeah, looks like a good party.” Llama said. I’m sure my face fibula red. My boring day had just turned into the craziest day ever.

salvete:

Llama is the coolest brigtest kid around who only visits Salvete, the most popular resturant. xD

love these howdy these are great!

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 11:55 PM

This summer, Mom and Dad took me and my most awesome friend, Captain Howdy [] on a trip to the bathroom. The weather there is very meaningless. The bathroom has lots of letters, and they make hopeful waters there too. I wish I had one!

The people of the bathroom have such a despondent culture. They love to eat deep fried bananas and are very proud of their big ball.

Howdy and I went to see the sword of Kanye West, the most famous person in the bathroom. Howdy is a big fan, and was so surly, he almost wet his sock.

Knowing we'd have to eventually leave made me feel joy, but I know even if I should live to be 8675309, this is a trip i'll never jostle.

siaasgn:

I hear the bathroom is lovely this time of year.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 12:00 AM

I can hardly believe it! School is over and there are 42 days of summer to look forward to! I can't wait to run with my friend siaasgn:. We'll go down to the creek with and catch hamsters and then pluck in the lake.

My parents said we'll all be taking a road trip to the library. I can't wait. Until then, they don't want me sanding my summer. No wandering in front of the TV for hours on end, or spending my time looking at cup videos on Reddit.

So sia and I decided to start a business washing calendars. People can bring their calendars to my house. We'll polish them up and make sure they're all purple. I'll wipe down the yarn and sia can scrub the telephones. It'll be edible work, but a great way to make extra money. I can already the cash register go sproing!

I think this may be the bestest summer ever!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-27-2016, 12:10 AM

Quote:

Dear Mom and Dad,

How are you? I'm having a blue time at camp. Right now we are at Amane's Favorite Restaurant, where we post all day long. It can be exhausting, but they give us songs at the end of the day, and we dance around the campfire and tell pole stories.

I have a new friend named Amane: who is really hawt. Yesterday we found some droids in the woods. I wonder how they got there. Amane thinks they were dropped by a cat.

We invented a game called barugula. Here's how you play. First you wave a master until you get really mysterious, and then you shout "All Hail The Almighty Seacow!". I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's actually hilarious.

Well, I should go. I can here the splat. That means it's dinnertime. I hope they don't serve bug arms again. They're gross! ... But Amane seems to like them.

See you in 2 seconds!
salvete:

pole stories huh? I'm not sure i want to know what those stories are :P

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 12:23 AM

[Note: I accidentally left our the space for Name of Menewshan. So for now i'm using my name. Sorry. ]

It was a sleepy summer day. It was so sleepy that my Caprese Salad melted before I could eat it. Mom and Dad were so cute, they couldn’t get any work done. Finally, Mom threw here fingernails up into the air and shouted, “I give up! Let’s go to the water park!” That was the ugliest suggestion I had heard all day.

Dad said I could bring along Captain Howdy, my next door neighbor and smelliest friend. Howdy still had some chores to do, like taking out the banana and cleaning the hammock. But Howdy's uncle said all that stuff could wait till tomorrow.

We got onto Dad’s skateboard and drove the 48574 miles to the Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park. The place was packed. There were people everywhere, some sleeping, some bouncing and some just eating in the pool.

That was fine for them, but I had my toes set elsewhere. The Slippery Slope Fun Tube, a water slide 2392 feet tall! I grabbed Howdy and we made out way up the steps. We waited nearly half an hour, but after the carrot-colored woman wearing a red left sock, I was next.

Getting to the top, I could see how high it was, and I have to admit I felt a little nervous, but I clenched my shoulders and dove in! The tube wound this way and that. It was wild! By the time I got to the bottom, I was venting so hard! And I could hear Howdy salivating behind me. It was the best fun we had all summer!

Elirona:

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 08-27-2016, 12:31 AM

Huh, that could have been much worse. :p

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 12:39 AM

The weather was starting to get cuter, which can only mean one thing. Summer is coming, and school would be over soon. But before that: Prom Time!

First step: Who to ask? There are so many taco-scented people in my grade. But in truth, I had my eye on hummy:. hummy is so Licorice-flavored. With Blorange eyes and grandma-loving electric blue hair. I gathered up my courage, and asked hummy if she’d go to the prom with me. To my delight she said, "Menacing Mothballs!" What luck!

The night of the prom I was so nervous, it felt like I had capybaras in my stomach. I was so anxious, I ended up putting my left shoe on my nose and my right shoe on my ear. Man, would I have looked silly if I showed up like that.

I arrived at hummy's at 7 PM. Boy, did she look lovable in her pink right sock. hummy's mom took our picture by the Nancy Kerrigan, and her dad made us promise to be back by 4:20 PM (blaze it).

hummy was surprised to see that I had rented a unicycle for the occasion. Nothing’s too balanced for my date. Ten minutes later we entered the gym. It was so banned, decorated with streamers and farts.

The school had put out quite a spread, with hot human faces and a bowl of ice cold sea water. We decided to eat later.

We stepped out onto the floor. hummy took my clavicle and I put my arm around her spinal column. "I will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston began to play. “This is my favorite song.” I said. “Mine too,” hummy replied, “it makes me feel fear!”

All in all, it was a colorful evening. One I’ll remember even if I live to be 6.

Elirona:

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 08-27-2016 at 12:49 AM..

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-27-2016, 12:42 AM

MAD LIB #12
1. Name of Menewshan: salvete
2. Verb: poked
3. Body Part: ear lobe
4. Adjective: fiery
5. Noun: condiments
6. Article of Clothing: birkini
7. Article of Clothing: apron
8. Adjective: soothing
9. Noun: office
10. Noun: truck stop
11. Phrase That Begins with "Don't": Don't ever let go!
12. Noun: dishwasher
13. Adjective: clingy
14. Verb: fouled
15. Adjective: rainy
16. Noun: Dagwood's Diner
17. Verb Ending in -ing: showering
18. Adjective: sudsy
19. Adjective: soapy
20. Verb Ending in -ing: lacking
21. Article of Clothing: left sock
22. Plural Noun: loading docks
23. Verb: loaded
24. Verb: skewed
25. Noun: BBQ pit
26. Verb - Past Tense: jetted
27. Comparative Adjective: excitable
28. Verb - Past Tense: littered
29. Comparative Adjective: shameful

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 08-27-2016, 12:43 AM

Okay, that one was pretty hilarious. :P

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 12:48 AM

It was so boring today, and so hot. I slept outside as the summer sun ate my face. Should I bathe to the mall and buy some boobs? Nah, I only had 3 dollars. I could go on tumblr.com and look at pictures of houses that are bigger on the inside than on the outside. But I did that yesterday.

And then the idea robbed me! Let’s have a pool party!

I sleepily ran to Mom and asked if it was okay. She caved in and inquired if my room was speedy. I scoffed. My room is always speedy! “Then it’s fine with me,” she conceded. I let out a door hinge and gave her a big catapult.

First I called Shelly, and told her to get her Achilles' Tendon over here pronto. “Oh,” I said, “and don’t wear that creamy white bikini. It makes you look like a verbose coloring book.” She was offended, but I did her a favor.

Then I called Billy and told him to quit coloring a giant that is tired and get his trunks on.

I then texted Miranda. Miranda texted Olivia. Olivia called Arthur. Arthur told Michael, and so.

304 minutes later my backyard was crammed with corrupt teenagers. Isaac Matthews was being a total brag, just because he can squeeze. What a nerd. But then Jerry pulled down Isaac’s crop top and we all laughed at his elbow.

Mom had just served hot chocolate puddings when Dystopia:, the coolest kid in school showed up. My inner thight hit the floor. I couldn’t believe it. Dystipia only hangs out with the really popular carrots.

“Hey Dystopia,” I stammered, “g-glad you could make it.” – “Yeah, looks like a gangrenous party.” Dystopia said. I’m sure my belly button turned bright red. My boring day had just turned into the bounciest day ever.

Elirona:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-27-2016, 12:49 AM

Quote:

[Note: Accidentally left out space for another Menewshan, so i've added my name. :P]

It was a cheap summer day. It was so cheap that my cookie melted before I could eat it. Mom and Dad were so was electric, they couldn’t get any work done. Finally, Mom threw her toes up into the air and shouted, “I give up! Let’s go to the water park!” That was the naugtiest suggestion I had heard all day.

Dad said I could bring along Captain Howdy, my next door neighbor and nicest friend. Howdy still had some chores to do, like taking out the emotion and cleaning the heart. But Howdy's uncle said all that stuff could wait till tomorrow.

We got into Dad’s bike and drove the 365 miles to the Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park. The place was packed. There were people everywhere, some building, some looking and some just swimming in the pool.

That was fine for them, but I had my fingernails set elsewhere. The Slippery Slope Fun Tube, a water slide 10,000 feet tall! I grabbed Howdy and we made out way up the steps. We waited nearly half an hour, but after the numb woman wearing red shorts, I was next.

Getting to the top, I could see how high it was, and I have to admit I felt a little love, but I clenched my navel and dove in! The tube wound this way and that. It was wild! By the time I got to the bottom, I was racing so hard! And I could hear Howdy standing behind me. It was the best fun we had all summer!

salvete:

This one is just full of win. my favorite part i think has to be that Howdy needs to take out his heart and clean his emotions. xD

or or or... throwing your toes in the air and saying water park day is a naughty suggestion xD

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Hello, my name is Elirona:, and i'm going to sing Summer Love by One Direction.

sadrain: baby, this is for you.

Yeah, oh ooh ooh, ooh ooh, ooh

Can't believe you're leaning your bags
Trying so hard not to clean
Had the dirtiest time and now it's the dankest time
But we have to say "These beats are too dank!"

Don't promise that you're gonna crop
Don't promise that you'll harvest
Just promise that you won't forget we had cabbage patches

'Cause you were mine for the summer
Now we know it's nearly over
Feels like rice paddies in September
But I always will notarize
You were my summer lemon
You always will be my summer lemon

Wish that we could be sour now
If we could find some place to munch
Make the last time just like the first time
Push a box and travel

Don't say the word that's on your corneas
Don't look at me that way
Just promise you'll mutate
When the sky is toxic green

You were my summer lemon

So please don't make this any greener
We can't dance this any farther
And I know there's nothing that I wanna sing, sing

You were my summer lemon

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 08-27-2016, 01:07 AM

A true classic.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 01:15 AM

I can hardly believe it! School is over and there are 3 days of summer to look forward to! I can't wait to eat with my friend Nephila:. We'll go down to the creek and catch lions and then contain in the lake.

My parents said we'll all be taking a road trip to the back of the closet. I can't wait. Until then, they don't want me dealing my summer. No stealing in front of the TV for hours on end, or spending my time looking at tree videos on YouKillEmWeGrillEm.com.

So Nephila and I decided to start a business washing websites. People can bring their websites to my house. We'll polish them up and make sure they're all congealed. I'll wipe down the monster and Neph can scrub the cabbages. It'll be broken work, but a great way to make extra money. I can already hear the cash register go Oingo Boing!

I think this may be the tiniest summer ever!

Elirona:

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-27-2016, 01:16 AM

LOL. I'm so cool I turn belly buttons red. 10/10.

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 08-27-2016, 01:22 AM

My BellyButton: is already red!!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-27-2016, 01:30 AM

Quote:

This summer, my friend Roachi: and I were hanging out down by India. Just then I spotted a dolphin calling in a tree. I quickly grabbed my day from my backpack. But the dolphin jumped out of the tree! I ran as fast as I could. Roachi is 69 years older than I am and can drive a lot faster. We chased the dolphin all the way to the Islands, but as we were running, we slipped on a light and fell on our elbows.

When I got home, Mom took one look at me and said, "How could you?!" But after hearing our story she felt still, so she gave us each a big bowl of sandwiches and let us watch Mr. Robot. While running the TV, we saw a commercial for a net, and decided to order one. When it came in the mail, we were finally able to catch the dolphin. We put it in a thunder and now charge people 7 dollars to see it.

salvete:

the story that makes no sense is making me giggle the most.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 02:02 AM

[Note: I accidentally left out a space for Name of Menewshan, so i'll be using my own. Sorry. ]

It was a hard summer day. It was so hard that my avocado melted before I could eat it. Mom and Dad were so flowy, they couldn’t get any work done. Finally, Mom threw her legs up into the air and shouted, “I give up! Let’s go to the water park!” That was the chewiest suggestion I had heard all day.

Dad said I could bring along Captain Howdy, my next door neighbor and angriest friend. Howdy still had some chores to do, like taking out the basket and cleaning the computer. But Howdy's brother said all that stuff could wait till tomorrow.

We got into Dad’s boat and drove the 500,000 miles to the Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park. The place was packed. There were people everywhere, some drinking, some faxing and some just watching in the pool.

That was fine for them, but I had my livers set elsewhere. The Slippery Slope Fun Tube, a water slide 152 feet tall! I grabbed Howdy and we made out way up the steps. We waited nearly half an hour, but after the hazy woman wearing a red sock, I was next.

Getting to the top, I could see how high it was, and I have to admit I felt a little sadness, but I clenched my skin and dove in! The tube wound this way and that. It was wild! By the time I got to the bottom, I was winking so hard! And I could hear Howdy whining behind me. It was the best fun we had all summer!

shinigamikarasu:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 02:11 AM

It was so boring today, and so hot. I scratched outside as the summer sun tied my face. Should I smile to the mall and buy some lamp posts? Nah, I only had 86 dollars. I could go on Twitter and look at pictures of spoons. But I did that yesterday.

And then the idea kissed me! Let’s have a pool party!

I sadly ran to Mom and asked if it was okay. She hugged and inquired if my room was dirty. I scoffed. My room is always dirty! “Then it’s fine with me,” she conceded. I let out a window and gave her a big container.

First I called Shelly, and told her to get her thoracoacromial artery over here pronto. “Oh,” I said, “and don’t wear that incarnadine bikini. It makes you look like a small mustang.” She was offended, but I did her a favor.

Then I called Billy and told him to quit filming his hill and get his trunks on.

20 minutes later my backyard was crammed with big teenagers. Isaac Matthews was being a total brag, just because he can rain. What a nerd. But then Jerry pulled down Isaac’s skort and we all laughed at his pectoralis major muscle.

Mom had just served hot bananas when Ava The Vampire:, the coolest kid in school showed up. My tooth hit the floor. I couldn’t believe it. Ava only hangs out with the really popular commercials.

“Hey Ava,” I stammered, “g-glad you could make it.” – “Yeah, looks like a beautiful party.” Ava said. I’m sure my tongue turned bright red. My boring day had just turned into the most miraculous day ever.

salvete:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 02:20 AM

I couldn’t wait for summer to begin! With all the plans I had, it was really going to be tardy. I’ll tell you all the hardy stuff I did.

It started with my best friend, Xogizmoox, who was staying with my family and I for the summer. We camped out in my backyard, roasted cupcakes told nightstand stories, and laid below the stars and stared at the sky. My little brother, Kevin, wanted to slurp us, but we said he was too noisy.

The next week we drove up to Tallahassee, Florida to see the big tennis game between the Seattle, Washington Lions and the Dallas, Texas Jewels. It was a quiest game. Xogizmmox even caught a leaf as it soared into the stands. It was really feathery that day, so afterwards we went to the community pool. I love nothing more than relaxing in dish washing liquid.

For Halloween we all drove to the beach. Dad said we could do some fishing. I really wanted to catch a rabbit to eat. Xogizmoox spent a lot of time hopping in the sand. Xogizmoox found some seaweed, then wrapped it around her trapezius muscle and said she was Ruler of the Unicorns!

After it got dark, we sat on a refrigerator and watched the fireworks. Mom made cannolis. At that moment I was so comical. I didn’t want summer to end. --- But I knew there were a lot more adventures to laugh.

salvete: