Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-21-2015, 03:59 AM

January 20th, 2015

Today was my first day back at college. I left my house at 8:00 AM to catch the bus to college, which was packed with people all the way to the school. My class wasn't until 11 AM. The professor of this class didn't show up, so I had to kill about 4 hours until my contemporary math class, which started at 3:15 PM. I saw a lot of people I went to high school with today, so that was cool. My math class got out at 4:30, but I didn't arrive home until 7 PM, due to public transit. All in all, today wasn't the best day for me. I hope tomorrow is better.

"Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds / But they haven’t seen the best of us yet" Panic! At the Disco, "This is Gospel"

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-26-2015, 03:11 AM

January 25th, 2015

Today, we went to my boyfriend's nephew's 2nd birthday party! The child is obsessed with lawnmowers, so the whole party was John Deere machinery themed. It was mostly his brother-in-law's family, with some from my boyfriend's side. His brother-in-law's family is super nice, and I had a great time. One of the people attending the party is a writer for Saturday Night Live, so it was really cool meeting someone who works on a show my boyfriend and I enjoy. They have a gigantic white German Sheperd, who is a big sweetheart. All in all, I had a great time.

As for the rest of this week, It was my first week back at school, so things were pretty exciting. I met all of my professors, including the one who runs my online course. My classes this semester are going to be really easy. See you guys soon!

I don't know what I'm to say / I'll say it anyway" a-ha, "Take On Me"

Last edited by Elirona; 02-18-2015 at 03:04 AM..

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-18-2015, 03:16 AM

February 17th, 2015

It's been a long time since I've updated this! I've been super naughty. Since last time, not much has changed. I was sick with noravirus for a week, which was super fun. It wasn't fun at all. I lied. DECEIVED YOU.

Anyway, Snow storms have been pummeling New Jersey and cancelling school left and right. I've gone to like 3 New Jersey Devils games, and they've won every game I was at. I'm convinced that they win every time I'm there.

I've grown obsessed with Nintendo's highly collectible figurines, Amiibo. The figurines are in desperately short supply, so a lot of the rarer ones are hard to get. My current collection consists of Peach, Zelda, Bowser, Rosalina & Luma, Shulk, Lucario, Sheik, Toon Link, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, and Ike. I hope to collect them all, eventually!

For valentine's day weekend, my boyfriend and our two friends spent the weekend at his home, as we usually do. But, we cooked food for ourselves and had a cute little romantic gathering! My boyfriend gave me the Ike amiibo previously mentioned, and this adorable little squid beanie baby that is literally the cutest thing ever. I gave him a vinyl of Reel Big Fish's album, Candy Coated Fury.

That's what's been going on with me. See you guys soon for another update!

"And I don't remember what I read,
don't remember what they said,
I guess it doesn't matter" Reel Big Fish, "Sell Out"

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-26-2015, 04:47 PM

February 25th, 2015

Today was the first day that I stepped up to try and run a User Run Event this year! I've never been in charge of something so large before, so this is a massive undertaking for me. Right now we're in the pre-planning stages, which are to pick an overall theme for the event, come up with a tentative schedule of events, and find staff members! I've already got the tentative schedule down, I just need to be able to find staff members and pick a theme! I came up with some themes on my own, and everyone seems to like those, along with the themes other people have suggested. We're trying to narrow down the amount of themes to a sweet 7, and then hold an official vote.

I am way out of my element here.