Kougie
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Kougie Send a message via Yahoo to Kougie

Old 01-04-2015, 06:09 AM

♥ ❤ welcome to my memory jar ❤ ♥

i haven't been around mene lately and i want to really try to root myself in a community, somewhere that i feel like i can belong. maybe keeping a little memory jar here will help me do that!

the above photo is actually my real-life memory jar, i use cute pieces of paper and write down positive things that have happened or thing that have made me smile, so that at the end of the year i can look back and feel like i've made improvements in my life.

Last edited by Kougie; 01-04-2015 at 07:17 AM..

Kougie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-04-2015, 06:14 AM

♥ ❤ picture of the day ❤ ♥

any picture that i take or come across that makes me smile~!

every day since i came home for winter break, my kitty flower meows so sadly at the door for me to let her in, but due to my allergies (and the fact that i'd be warm in bed) i wouldn't get up to open the door. last night was my last night, though, so i kept my bedroom door open for both cats to roam through freely. this morning, flower came right into my room and headed straight for me, and she was purring louder than i ever heard her purr, for like half an hour before falling asleep like this. xD it was the cutest, most bittersweet thing ever!

taken on: jan. 12, 2015
uploaded: jan. 12, 2015

Last edited by Kougie; 01-12-2015 at 08:41 PM..

Kougie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-04-2015, 06:15 AM

♥ ❤ goals for the year ❤ ♥

the things i hope to accomplish this year~

draw more often (practice makes perfect!!)~

wake up earlier than 12pm; go to sleep earlier than 3am~

hate my body even less this year!~

be kinder and more patient toward people~

adopt a more confident attitude toward my illustration career~

♥ ❤ monthly highlights ❤ ♥

mostly includes the major steps i take toward bettering myself, but also memories that i hold particularly dear~

january

SPOILERX

february

march

april

may
[

june

july

august
[

september

october

november

december

Last edited by Kougie; 01-04-2015 at 07:19 AM..

Kougie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-04-2015, 06:15 AM

♥ ❤ image credits ❤ ♥

[B]where i got all the little things i'm using to decorate these posts and my signature~! if i've used it and it's not made by me, the credits are here. :3

kawaii lady

camelia wonderland

safwah's blog

little kawaii

me + you

coffee cottage

japan lover

gasara

Last edited by Kougie; 01-06-2015 at 08:43 AM..

Kougie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-04-2015, 07:46 AM

january 4, 2015

soo i finally finished setting up my overly decorated jar! it only took me a day of thinking about it and a few hours of putting it together. i'll kick myself if i slacken off now!

today i tried a doritos gordida taco at taco bell. it was caloric chaos but very much worth it, plus i think i earned it after i hauled such heavy things around in my room and almost cut myself on a broken hermit crab tank!

this is my first post in a long time on mene and i'm hoping that i can befriend some neat people. uwu

i leave for europe for five months in two weeks and the excitement and nervousness are beginning to mount. the longest i've been so far away from home was a week. but i'm determined to make the most of it; i just have to get over the anxiety of not knowing other languages!

Kougie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-06-2015, 01:09 AM

january 5, 2015

today i got my hair trimmed; i'm trying to grow it out to be as long as possible, but the ends are bleached and they needed to be cleaned up anyway, so she cut off the icky bits and renewed some of my layers. i had never been to this hair place before, but my mom knows the lady who helped us and she welcomed us in for an appointment on a day they're normally closed. she was so friendly and the place was so cute! it tripled as a hair cuttery, a spa, and an adorable boutique store.

my mom came out looking super cute too~ she told me i looked like a supermodel, but that's not true, lol! i'm very happy though~!

Kougie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-10-2015, 10:37 PM

january 10, 2015

wow! has it really been five whole days? this week has passed by so quickly! i haven't updated the last several days because i've been focusing on packing my things for my trip to europe on monday. i'm increasingly sad and nervous that i'm leaving, but also increasingly excited for the adventure ahead of me!

yesterday i satisfied a craving for a chicken sandwich that i've been having for days. i also got a medium iced coffee (bc dunkin' donuts is having a 99c for any size deal) at around 2 in the afternoon, and i ended up being awake until... 4:30 in the morning? it was either the fact that i hadn't had caffeine in three days, or the pepsi i drank later that night, or both, but i need to sleep as much as possible anyway so i can be awake probably all tomorrow night; i have an overnight flight and i need to sleep on the plane!

tomorrow i should be doing a last minute errand thing with my mom, that will be fun~ but probably sad too because me leaving is very hard for my mom and she will probably be acutely aware of the fact that this'll be the last outing we have for ~4 1/2 months. :c

welp, i should be back here tomorrow~! :D

Last edited by Kougie; 01-12-2015 at 08:42 PM..

Kougie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-12-2015, 08:45 PM

january 12, 2015

so i'm at the airport right now with my friend, and we're about to go get food! everything up until now went very smoothly, even security, only they thought i had something in my pocket even though i didn't, lol. we're waiting at the gate now, but i think the flight will be delayed! i dunno when i'll update next, but i certainly don't want my thread to die!!

i gave my friend his christmas gift (a hat) and he loved it, so that's great. :D and i managed to say goodbye to my parents without all of us crying, so that's nice, too~

anyhoo, i can feel the impatience wafting from my left, so i'm gonna wrap this up and pack for eats. xD