`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 09:29 PM

• Mae looked back at Sergio. Biting her lip as he asked her questions, she looked down at her feet and sighed. "Uh...well...I was kind of off guard. I actually had no idea the guy was going to kill me. I get the gun pointed at me so much that I assume they won't, since they want their money so bad. I was tied and all, in a chair, and I was singing a Britney Spears song when he turned around. He was like, 'Fuck your daddy, baby,' and he had the gun raised. Then I'm here. So, it proves that my dad must've done something to piss the guy off."

She pulled out some lip gloss and applied it. "I love lip gloss," she said, rather airily. "And yeah, it would be neat to meet you in the real world. But I doubt my dad would let me get near a guy that looked like you...no offense. He prefers clean-shaven guys that didn't look like they could kick his ass." She shrugged. "I have bodyguards and all. They suck, anyhow." Putting the gloss back in her pocket, she laughed merrily and began to hum. "I've always wanted to have sex before I died. I mean, who doesn't want to, right?"

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 10:22 PM

"Long story huh?" Veral stretched his arms out and linked his fingers to twist his arms, popping everything that would pop between his wrists and his shoulders.
"Maybe later." He wasn't in the mood for long stories...much less long stories about other people's lives. They all made petty problems out to be so bad, now he wasn't pointing fingers, because he'd done it too, he just didn't understand why humans had to be so stupid that they'd be so focused on their own lives not to notice anyone else suffering. His dad was, he didn't even come to the school the day that Veral had almost killed a boy...too afraid of the police there he guessed. He ran a had through his hair again and looked out. Blue seemed to stretch forever and ever, he found himself at peace so high up. Veral had always liked high places, anywhere near the sky was good. When he was a little kid he used to wish he had wings to fly off into the distance and leave the world he knew behind...perhaps...this ship...had been his wings.
((XD I gotta stop logging off, I miss wa-ay too much.))

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 08-12-2007, 10:25 PM

"Oh, I don't always dress like this. And usually I do have a good shave." He rubbed at his chin, smiling as he listened to the sound of the bristles against the glove,
"I guess this time I got a bit lazy, haven't had time to think about it and now I kinda wish I had, at least I'd die with a smooth chin." He sighed, shaking his head, "How bothersome. If, or when, you do go back; I hope luck is on your side. Gotta pray for a little on mine."
Then she randomly came up with the subject of sex which almost made him collapse with laughter, mostly because it was an awkward thing to say considering what the drunk guy back there had said not too long ago, who knew 'what' that coward wanted to do with her.
He shook his head again and rubbed at his eyes,
"Sorry-sorry, don't get mad at me." He finally stopped, putting his back against the wall again, "Hah... When I think about it, last time I had sex was almost six years ago, after Mary found she had our kid in her we decided against anything like that till the kid was out but... Well Mary died giving me Elisa so yeah, I've been too busy taking care of that lil doll to worry about my libido, know what I mean?" Sergio stretched, for a moment steadying himself on his injured leg, the actual flow wasn't so bad, it was just a gash because a bullet brushed past, nothing life threatening. Once he was sure it wasn't bothering him anymore he continued walking.
"So, looks like we're stuck here till we wanna go back, but what bothers me is, this place really is a stop in time, I don't know that much about time-space physics but if I go back and you stay here what exactly happens? I have to wait till everyone gets off before our own time starts up again? Or is some kind of alternate reality created for me or something? Oh man I'm gonna get a headache if I keep trying to make sense of it..."

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 10:34 PM

• "I'm pretty sure you just die," Mae answered, not really offended at his laughing. She often rambled on and on, and sometimes even forgot what she had said.

"Well, er...Must be nice having a kid." She looked down at his leg again. "Pretty gross, huh? Augh. You know the pervert? I feel kinda bad for him. He's going to be eaten by a shark! Sharks are my biggest fears. I mean, how would he escape? That's just terrible." She often changed subjects, this time completely oblivious to Sergio's comments about sex.

"Well, okay, I lied. I have had sex, but against my will, ya'know what I mean? I don't like using the word "rape," so don't bother. That word makes it sound so much worse! But I've always wanted to enjoy sex with someone." She said this all so carelessly, as if being forced into having sex was something that happened every day.

OOC: My character is sooo weird. >.> Sorry, xD

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 08-12-2007, 11:12 PM

"Eh, I'm not too bothered, guys like that deserve worse, i think he's getting off lucky." Sergio shrugged, this girl really was an oddball, but then again he nor his daughter never provided anything 'normal' for people, the girl was a smart kid, perhaps she'd go pretty far whens he grew up, as for Sergio, he was better known as the Luck freak what with some pretty bad situations ending up in his favor, sure he'd end up injured and such but he always managed to survive. Was this really the end of the road for him though? The luck freak was lucking out huh? He wouldn't go out without a fight though.
"Well then how about this. We relax here, gather our thoughts and when we're ready we're getting out of here, I don't care how hopeless it seems there's gotta be something we can do when we return." Sergio stopped, thinking about it, arms crossed,
"How bout I make you a bet; if we survive somehow, we'll meet up." Sergio grinned, "Sound good, Mae? You wont have to worry about being kidnapped either, I'll protect you with my life, after all, it -is- technically my job, y'know? Serve an' protect."

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 11:58 PM

• Mae listened intentively, nodding every so often. "Ohh...a bet, huh?" She looked away for a second. "Well...I don't know...we actually have a chance of not dying?" She struggled with the concept. "I think I'd be shot dead, to tell you the truth. I'm not like Lara Croft."

Sighing, she bent over and stretched to touch her toes. "I'm tired. Lets go sit down somewhere. I'm surprised I'm not sea sick. I usually get that way. It's probably the magic or whatever." Taking out a hairband from her pocket, she pulled it up into messy ponytail and laughed. "Geez. This is so interesting."

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 08-13-2007, 12:16 AM

Gwen sat down waiting, to hear Joann's question. Veral spoke instead. Gwen turned to face him, she chuckled lightly, "I wasn't intending on telling you. You'd be the first to know anyways," she turned back mumbled with her head slightly down, "the first to care..."

Daisuki
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 08-13-2007, 04:07 AM

Victoria waited for the man to leave the area, and then began to change. When she pulled her office jacket off, her skin instantly covered itself in goosebumps underneath the thin cloth of her tee-shirt so that she hurried to pull the sweater over her head. She quickly slid up the jeans, skirt still on, and then unzipped the skirt afterwards.

"Ok...I'm done." She said, calling over to the man.

Brett
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 08-13-2007, 04:09 AM

Kaynin turned the corner again to see the woman dressed in warmer clothes and the nodded. He made a movement with his chin in the direction they were to go, and began to walk.

He sauntered quite casually, looking back at the woman named Victoria every so often. "So...," finally breaking the silence, "Where you from?" He laughed and then quickly said, "Oh, I'm Kaynin, by the way...ship drunk. Haha..." He somehow thought it was funny.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2007, 02:38 PM

"Keh." He muttered.
"Don't make it sound like I'm some chivalrous knight, I just need a diffrent point of veiw to make up my mind." Veral hopped over the railing's edge and hung there a moment, his feet against the mast.
"But...I'll listen if you want to talk." Wrapping both arms around the pole, he slid downward, when he hit a little over two thirds of the way down, he let go kicking off into a backflip. He landed on the deck with a 'thud' bending his knees so that he wouldn't go sprawling back flat on his ass. He stood and lifted one leg to rotate his ankle.
"Still got feeling here, I guess that's a good sign." Veral strecthed his arms above his head and tilted to one side and then the other, popping his back somewhere just beyond his shoulder blades. He felt surprisingly good, like he was on a long vacation that wouldn't get him suspended from school. He flopped down onto the deck just under where he'd dropped and flexed his fingers, the leather of his gloves creaked quietly. He placed one over his stomach as it rumbled again and he smacked his forehead. In all his rush to get away from the others...he'd forgotten all about his Lucky Charms sitting on the table inside.
" Damnit, I'm still hungry." He muttered.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 08-13-2007, 02:51 PM

Sergio chuckled,
"I never was much one for Lara Croft." The man replied, looking about the deck was pretty much littered with deck chairs so he walked with Mae int he direction of some, eventually easing himself into the chair and placing his hands behind his head while looking up lazily at the sky, his bed leg still touched the ground while he let the good one rest,
"We probably don't have a chance, but if we do, we should meet up." Sergio chuckled, "Never say die, I suppose I've never been one to give up too quickly." He sat up a moment, pulling his gloves off and pocketing them, his left hand was bandaged too, probably punched something pretty hard, but the blood was dry so he must have forgotten about it earlier in the day. He looking at both hands, closing them and opening them again as if they were strange to him before he shrugged and laid back once more,
"I'll tell you I never expected anything like this, its weird but kinda cool in a way. Kinda proves there always has been something out there we didn't know of. And if theres a ship like this, theres gotta be something more out there ya know?"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-13-2007, 03:39 PM

Gwen smiled at Veral, "maybe I will let you know sometime." Then he was gone. And she reverted her attention to Joann. "So what's been bothering you so much?" Gwen said as she took another drink of water. "Oh, looks like Victoria should be here soon." She said finishing her drink. She threw the glass far out near the deck, and it vanished.

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2007, 01:37 AM

• Mae laughed a little and nodded. "Yeah...well...I guess that makes sense. I've always wanted to find the fountain of youth." She giggled and sat down beside him, looking at his bandaged hand. "You're pretty messed up, aren't you?"

-GAH. writer's block. forgiiiive me.-

Daisuki
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 08-14-2007, 01:39 AM

Victoria clammed up as he stated that he was the ship drunk. Looking down as she walked, she nodded. "Alright, Kaynin. Hi." She had just wishe dthat he would hurry up and lead her to the ship leader lady. "Uh...I can't believe this is happening. It is not logical. It can't be happening. Can it?" She began to talk to herself, her voice barely audible as she muttered downwards.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2007, 03:31 PM

Veral didn't want to move, he was confused and exhausted, so he just leaned his head back and tried to gather his thoughts. How had this all started? He'd almost forgot...

"You're dead!" The older boy had rushed him in the locker room after Gymnastics. Veral never understood why he was always the target, but he was. He didn't even have to turn around, he dodged and lay his boots over to one side. When he was rushed again, he grabbed the outstretched arm and twisted it up behind the other's back. He cried out in pain as Veral jerked it upwards.
"You shouldn't try to piss me off like that." He calmly explained shoving the boy forward into the locker. He slid down his nose bloody. Veral turned to go change, but hadn't expected their forces. Five other boys blocked his path. He cracked his knuckles and fought as well as he could in the cramped space under the gym, but in the end, they shoved him into the nearest shower stall and pounded his silent frame until the bell rang. Veral slid to the bottom of the shower coughing and spitting blood onto the tiles. He couldn't move for at least half an hour.
Going home had been easier, he'd ducked through all the back alleys that he knew and made it home about nine. He opened the door to find his father passed out on the couch the tell-tale needle still stuck in his arm. Veral knew he wasn't dead, he had to build up an immunity for his 'business' deals. He shook his head and threw his bag down at the door. Before he could go to his room and escape..the phone rang.
"You there Cain?" A familliar voice slid over the line.
"Think that sucked today, just wait until we see you tomorrow, butterflies make fun party favors." Veral slammed the reciver down and spat. Knives, the pricks were going to bring knives.
He left the house not heading anywhere in particular, just to walk. He'd hit twenty-second street and had started to wait for the light but decided to go anyway. The car was right there, he could end it all, right then and there. Veral stepped out into the street he had second thoughts.
"Is this..really the end?" He muttered before everything went white.

Veral jerked awake still leaning against the mast, never knowing when he'd fell asleep. He wiped away the beads of sweat that had formed on his forehead and sighed. Nightmares could never be easily forgotten.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-15-2007, 10:28 PM

[Where teh eff are you people?]
Gwen finished off another glass of water, and tossed it behind her, it fell inches from hitting the ground and shattering, but it vanished. She stood up, and walked over to the balcony that hung over the deck, she rested her arms on the bars. Gwen looked down, and could see many of the crew, whether chatting negatively about her, or making their way to speak with her. She was something like the head of the ship, but she found it troublesome at the same time. There were so many assumptions about her, whether good or bad, so many accusations, so much confusement. She smirked, then looked out to the ocean. "It's bound to happen one day, I just hope it isn't soon..." Her smirk had faded to a rather disturbed, pissed off look.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2007, 02:33 PM

Veral rammed his head back into the mast and cover his face with an arm.
Why am I even here? He thought bitterly. He cast a glance over his shoulder and looked up to see Gwen there...he quirked an eyebrow and thought she looked an awful lot like he did when he was pissed about somethng.
"Wonder what's up with her?" He muttered, casting a casual wave.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-16-2007, 03:32 PM

Gwen stood there, unobserving of Veral looking at her. She felt pissed off, and she was sure she looked rather pissed off too. Of course her feelings were problems of the past, she was just scared of them popping up again. "Dammit..." she mumbled to herself, "it's a personal issue, but if the crew gets mixed up in it."

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2007, 03:39 PM

Oh yeah, he was sure of it now, she was pissed. He quirked an eyebrow and stood. He didn't head up to where she was, but headed inside. He would silence the growling beast in his stomach, and then tackle whatever was going on with his 'Captain'. What friends he did have always muttered about how Veral should be in the Psycologist business...he was always listening to people's problems, even if he had enough of his own. Though he never seemed to care.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-17-2007, 12:08 AM

Gwen, let her body limp, and slumped over the metal bar. Her short body leaning over the edge of the upper deck. Her dirty blond hair whipped around her face, green eyes ablaze, her smirk was nowhere to be seen on her face, not even the ghost of it. Her cheeks stretched over her high cheek bone to form something like a sneer, or pout.
[Wow I just realize I never described what she looked like xD]

Acsenia
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 03:01 AM

Menewsha name: Acsenia
Rp name:Acsenia ((Ace for short))

Acsenia
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 03:10 AM

A woman appeared curled up and naked in one of the cabins. She looked about the age of a 20 year old and the only odd feature about her was that her hair was silver. Not a grey or white with age, but a beautiful silver that shinned like metal in the light. She opened her eyes and took in her surroundings through a fading haze. "Where am I?" Her voice was pleasant to the ear. Strong yet not deep. Light but not soft. The voice of a woman.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-18-2007, 03:59 AM

Gwen was still slumped over the bar above the deck, "another one in" she mumbled apathetically. "Better let her know what's going on..." Gwen pulled out an odd device that looked like a recorder, she spoke into it, "Acsenia, hey, welcome to the starlight! Have a nice stay, if you want more explaining come up to the tower above the deck, or just look at the map that's in your room behind your door. For a change of clothes there should be some comfy stuff laying at the end of your bed. If your hungry go to the dining hall, and get something. Well, enjoy, and if you need any questions answered, you know where to look." She clicked another button and slid the device back into her pocket.

Acsenia
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 04:32 AM

Ace lifted her head slightly as she hear the announcement. she noticed her nakedness. She groggily crawled to the bed and pulled the blanket off and wrapped it around herself. "It took her a second to shake the fogginess from her mind. "I'm on a ship?" She paused "Is there Rum?"

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 08-18-2007, 11:42 AM

((I guess I could have a go. I don't really understand whts going on though :? ))

Menewsha name- Sweet..tooth
RP name- Kayla
Age- 16...

((If it isnt righ, pm me and I will sort it out :) ))