Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-01-2017, 10:26 PM

ChoShadowMaster:

[Here is a small way to spend a winter day. First, put on a nice warm headband. ( It's important to stay sweaty, so you don't catch a cold. No one wants a fever or a runny hip. ) Next, fill a thermos with hot steamy milk! Delicious! Now you're ready to do some snow swimming!

Some say only experts should go snow swimming, but I think anyone can do it as long as they're rusty. Always be safe! Why I remember when my friend JayRose: tried to go snow swimming. JayRose didn't watch where he was going, and forgot to wear a grandma. And sure enough, he broke his eye. How witty! Don't be like JayRose.

After taking all precautions, the stupidest place to go snow swimming is in a desert covered with pigs. Clear away all debris, like rocks and owlets. Stand on top of the desert and shout, "I don't have any arms!" Then step on your picture frame, point yourself downward, and off you go! Feel the wind burp through your hair!

Snow swimming is fun, challenging and circular. It's perfect for many ages: from 6 to 4 3/4. When it comes to wintertime activities, there's nothing less stupid than snow swimming.]

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-01-2017, 10:36 PM

@JayRose

[It was a lazy winter’s day. Mom and Dad sung me and my little second cousin, @ChoShadowMaster, into the moped. We were off to my Grandma’s house in Madera, to spend Easter.

“You’ll love Madera.” Mom said. “It’s famous for its wild sharks, their delicious sausage ice cream, and those wet bleeding hills.”

“Well I hope you packed plenty of ants for the ride,” Dad taken, “cause I’m sarcastic.”

At first the trip was really angry. We sang, “9 Bottles of Dr. Pepper on the Wall.” Then we counted the stoves we saw hustling in the fields by the side of the road. But after a 1,000 hours, we’d eaten all the ants and ChoShadowMaster was getting soft.

“Are we almost there?” ChoShadowMaster asked quickly.

“Not yet, sweet nose,” Mom replied, “but we’re going to love at a motel.”

By the time we got to the room, we were all picky and ready to run. In the morning, we were surprised to find that it had snowed at least 2 feet. The roads were far too funny to drive on, so Dad decided we’d have to stay at the motel.

ChoShadowMaster and I spent the day jumping in the snow and throwing bus driverballs at each other. I got her right in the foot with a bus driverball!

We were a day late to Grandma’s, but it was one of the ugliest times I ever had.]

Quote:
“You’ll love Madera.” Mom said. “It’s famous for its wild sharks, their delicious sausage ice cream, and those wet bleeding hills.”
That's... amazing.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-01-2017, 10:46 PM

[My name is Mr. Wrong:. Here are my New Year Resolutions.

I will lose those pesky 87 pounds. This means pounding more and eating slippery. I will renew my gym membership, start lifting rocket assisted wheelchairs and maybe take a reverberating class.

I promise to stop drinking Palmolive. This means no more Thorny Marys or Harvey Bear Spit Bangers. And no more scratching all night, and waking up with a cerebral cortex ache.

I will control my temper. I will always be motionless and speak malfunction to others, except if the other person is a hubcap hole.

I resolve to control my spending. No more wasting my cash on expensive ski lifts. And I will finally save enough money to go to the river's edge.

I will quit my job as a goat roaper, and go back to school to learn to be an actuary.

After 78 years together, I will finally tell zigbigadorlube: I feel undying happiness for her and that I want to scarpe the rest of my Trump Tower with her. Hopefully we can get married in the spring when the train tracks are in bloom.

Time to clean out the conference room, and get rid of everything I don’t need. My old breathing trophies. That broken down Pantheon. And the muffler Grandma made me. It doesn’t even fit.

I’m determined to spend more time with my aunt, salvete:. I will be nicer to her and try not to stare at her lazy spinal column. Maybe we can drive across Lemuria and see the Bill Murray Memorial.

But mostly, I resolve to be a looney person.

And I promise this year not to break a single one. Cross my ankle and hope to cool.]

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-01-2017, 11:09 PM

Oh my goodness! I never knew Mr. Wrong had an unrequited love for me! I am sure it will be quite romantic with the train tracks in bloom though. XD

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-01-2017, 11:17 PM

@Mr. Wrong

[Reminiscing through the rocket ship
On a one lemur open Peterbilt
Over the lava cast forest we go
Burning all the way
Fountains on bob-tails ring
Making spirits burly
What fun it is to punch and backed
A naughty song tonight!

Oh Jingle knickers, Jingle knickers
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to knock
In a one lemur open Peterbilt
Brilliant!

A day or 442 ago
I thought i'd take a band
And soon @Knerd
Was seated by my beach towel
The lemur was bleary and shapely
Misfortune seemed his lot
We got into a coldly walk-in closet
And then we got upsot

Oh Jingle knickers, Jingle knickers
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to knock
In a one lemur open Peterbilt
Brilliant!]

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-02-2017, 12:11 AM

Haha, awesome! Now I know why the hills are bleeding wet

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-02-2017, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post

[My name is Mr. Wrong:. Here are my New Year Resolutions.

I will lose those pesky 87 pounds. This means pounding more and eating slippery. I will renew my gym membership, start lifting rocket assisted wheelchairs and maybe take a reverberating class.

I promise to stop drinking Palmolive. This means no more Thorny Marys or Harvey Bear Spit Bangers. And no more scratching all night, and waking up with a cerebral cortex ache.

I will control my temper. I will always be motionless and speak malfunction to others, except if the other person is a hubcap hole.

I resolve to control my spending. No more wasting my cash on expensive ski lifts. And I will finally save enough money to go to the river's edge.

I will quit my job as a goat roaper, and go back to school to learn to be an actuary.

After 78 years together, I will finally tell zigbigadorlube: I feel undying happiness for her and that I want to scarpe the rest of my Trump Tower with her. Hopefully we can get married in the spring when the train tracks are in bloom.

Time to clean out the conference room, and get rid of everything I don’t need. My old breathing trophies. That broken down Pantheon. And the muffler Grandma made me. It doesn’t even fit.

I’m determined to spend more time with my aunt, salvete:. I will be nicer to her and try not to stare at her lazy spinal column. Maybe we can drive across Lemuria and see the Bill Murray Memorial.

But mostly, I resolve to be a looney person.

And I promise this year not to break a single one. Cross my ankle and hope to cool.]

hahaha yes be nicer to your aunt :D

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2017, 12:29 AM

Mr. Wrong:

[Here is a sturdy way to spend a winter day. First, put on a nice warm top hat. ( It's important to stay smelly, so you don't catch a cold. No one wants a fever or a runny middle finger. ) Next, fill a thermos with hot steamy hydrofluoric acid! Delicious! Now you're ready to do some snow aching!

Some say only experts should go snow aching, but I think anyone can do it as long as they're nice. Always be safe! Why I remember when my friend Nephila: tried to go snow aching. Nephila didn't watch where she was going, and forgot to wear a Polish igloo. And sure enough, she broke her thumb. How flowery! Don't be like Nephila.

After taking all precautions, the meanest place to go snow aching is on a delta covered with tributaries. Clear away all debris, like rocks and abandoned sneeze guard factories. Stand on top of the delta and shout, "Mischa in a tank! Mischa on fire!" Then step on your panzerkampfwagen, point yourself downward, and off you go! Feel the wind wired through your hair!

Snow aching is fun, challenging and happy. It's perfect for many ages: from 6 to 1000. When it comes to wintertime activities, there's nothing quicker than snow aching.]

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2017, 12:35 AM

Nema:

[Sleigh bells ring, are you laughing
In the lane, snow is joking
A talented sight, we're precarious tonight,
Hiding in a Winter Wonderland

Gone away is the purple bird
Here to stay is the impending bird
He sings a love song, as we go along
Snoozing in a Winter Wonderland

In the forest we can build a snowman
Then pretend he is Parson ~LONGCAT~:
He'll say, "Are you ~LONGCAT~?"
We'll say, "No man!
But you can spin the beach when you're in town!"

Later on, we'll conspire
As we roll by the fire
To face unafraid, the pebbles that we've made
Collecting in a Winter Wonderland

In the street we can build a snowman
And pretend that he's a circus accountant
We'll have lots of pens with Mister Snowman
Until the other kids scratch him down

When it snows ain't it squiggly
Though your ear gets a chilling
We'll rest and play, the Swiss way
Climbing in a Winter Wonderland]

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2017, 12:44 AM

Precarious Fool:

[Here is a lumpy way to spend a winter day. First, put on nice warm undies. ( It's important to stay gooey, so you don't catch a cold. No one wants a fever or a runny elbow. ) Next, fill a thermos with hot steamy Wild Cherry Pepsi®! Delicious! Now you're ready to do some snow dancing!

Some say only experts should go snow dancing, but I think anyone can do it as long as they're small. Always be safe! Why I remember when my friend Eastriel: tried to go snow dancing. Eastriel didn't watch where she was going, and forgot to wear a rock. And sure enough, she broke her shoulder. How tiny! Don't be like Eastriel.

After taking all precautions, the smelliest place to go snow dancing is on a plateau covered with candies. Clear away all debris, like rocks and owls. Stand on top of the plateau and shout, "Fire!" Then step on your barrel, point yourself downward, and off you go! Feel the wind slow through your hair!

Snow dancing is fun, challenging and minuscule. It's perfect for many ages: from 6 to 99. When it comes to wintertime activities, there's nothing dirtier than snow dancing.]

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2017, 12:50 AM

@bloodstainedwings

[Winter had come and snow covered the ground. It was nearly three feet deep! Perfect weather to swim a snowman. I put on my sock and went outside.

First I rolled out three giant circles and stacked them on top of each other. I used shields for eyes, and a strawberry for a nose. Then I placed Dad's old hat around it's neck.

I named the snowman @Eastriel. It was little! So little, that I swear it was alive!

Suddenly, Eastriel moved it's toe, making me jump. It winked and said, "It's raining cats and dogs!" in a smelly voice. It's was the biggest thing I ever heard!

Eastriel started to fart toward me, shaking it's legs, all the while barking like a cat! I was so quick, I nearly ran my pants!

I ran toward the house, but Eastriel the Snowman was on my nose. It followed me inside and into the kitchen! I was cornered. But then I saw Mom's hair sleeper! I pointed it at the snowman and shouted, "See you in Kilarney!" Eastriel screamed, "F*@#!", and melted into a puddle of milk.

Next time, i'll stick to making snow unicorns.]

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 01-02-2017, 01:13 AM

WORD LIB #2
1. Adjective: vibrant
2. Article of Clothing: socks
3. Adjective: many
4. Body Part: thumb
5. A Liquid: pond water
6. Verb Ending in -ing: snoozing
7. Adjective: mighty
8. Name of Menewshan: Yumeh
9. Noun: jellyfish
10. Body Part: earlobe
11. Adjective: cute
12. Superlative Adjective: strongest
13. Type of Geographical Feature: plateau
14. Plural Noun: men
15. Plural Noun: mice
16. Exclaimed Phrase: "Oh Em Gee!"
17. Noun: turtledove
18. Verb: rocking
19. Adjective: silly
20. Number: ten
21. Comparative Adjective: dimmer

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-02-2017, 03:37 AM

WORD LIB #4
1. Name of Menewshan: ChoShadowMaster
2. Adjective:Rotten
3. Number: 25
4. Past Tense Verb: Poked
5. Adjective: Plain
6. Article of Clothing: Skinny Jeans
7. Type of Relative: Uncle
8. Name of Another Menewshan: Captain Howdy
9. Past Tense Verb: Dunked
10. Adjective: Zealous
11. Plural Noun: Ballerina
12. A Profession: Hacker
13. Body Part: Calf
14. Noun: Party
15. Type of Vehicle: Ice Cream Truck
16. Noun:Purple
17. Adjective: Silly
18. Article of Clothing: Top Hat
19. Animal: Chameleon
20. Verb: Wiggle
21. Adjective: Fast
22. Past Tense Verb: Dabbed
23. Place: Basement
24: Noun: Video Game
25. An Emotion: Excited

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 01-02-2017, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Oh my goodness! I never knew Mr. Wrong had an unrequited love for me! I am sure it will be quite romantic with the train tracks in bloom though. XD
Yep. My secret is loosed. I'm just hoping a freight train doesn't come between us.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2017, 05:21 AM

[I made a big mistake this winter! Mom said not to play outside without assless chaps, but I didn’t deep fry. Boy, did I pay the price! You can girlishly tell when you’re about to get a cold. Your nipple is stuffed up and your head tap dances.

The first thing Mom did was give me a couple of soccer moms to swallow. Then she said to lie down on my china hutch, and gave me plenty of Windex to drink. Being sick was kinda fun at first. Mom brought me my favorite food, turducken, and let me assassinate the TV.

But the fun was over as soon I got a fever. Mom pulled the oversized novelty check from my gluteus maximus and said I had a temperature of -43! It was time to see my crime scene investigator.

BellyButton: has been my crime scene investigator since I was 16. Belly is really sweaty, and always gives me a Tostino's pizza roll to suck on when we’re done. First she used her stethoscope to listen to my personal vibrating neck massager. Then she made me stick out my mustache and say, “Oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang!.”

The exam only took 7,813 minutes. The worst part was getting the shot. Right in the moob! Ouch! But Belly gave my mom a bottle of Jonestown Flavor Aid for me to drink, and said that if I stayed on my china hutch and rested, I’d be more French Canadian in no time.

Next time I play outside in the snow, I’m wearing two bustiers!]

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2017, 05:27 AM

Kay:

[This December my school will be singing in the Tournament of Hummingbirds Parade, on New Year’s Day. It’s a huge honor, and everyone in my class is smelly. The parade has a different theme every year, and this year the theme is, “To Flail with Flowers.”

The float my school will be running on is shaped like a giant cat, with a beautiful gardener riding on top. The cat will be decorated with teal bees. And the gardener will be made up of lots of tiny rocks. What’s really loud, is that the gardener will be able to jump her ear at the crowd! I can’t wait.

The gardener is going to be 12 feet tall, and my friend, hummy:, and I are in charge of decorating her foot. hummy is quickly the tiniest kid in my class. I’m sure we’ll do a tiny job.

Yesterday we learned that Elvis will also be jumping on the float and singing, “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.” I can’t wait to see that! I’m certain our float is going to win 25th place!]

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2017, 05:33 AM

@JayRose

[Running through the spray bottle
On a one alligator open limo
Over the canals we go
Bringing all the way
Doughnuts on bob-tails ring
Making spirits dizzy
What fun it is to burp and cuddle
A dead song tonight!

Oh Jingle monkeys, Jingle monkeys
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to yell
In a one alligator open limo
Freedom!!

A day or zero ago
I thought i'd take a butternut squash
And soon @ChoShadowMaster
Was seated by my name
The alligator was young and few
Misfortune seemed his lot
We got into a grumpy hashtag
And then we got upsot

Oh Jingle monkeys, Jingle monkeys
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to yell
In a one alligator open limo
Freedom!!]

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2017, 05:40 AM

@Nema

[Good evening, ladies and sheep! I’m @Vicktoria Valentine with your fabulous weather report!

Winter is in full force and tomorrow’s weather is going to be ornate. In the early morning, a sparkly front will be zooming down from the island. This means we can expect remote winds and falling icebergs by the afternoon.

Wind velocity will be around 13 miles an hour, and temperature highs should be around 51 degrees. So if you’re venturing out tomorrow, be sure to wear an ancient stocking and a belt on your head. And for you commuters, don’t forget to put those braces on your tires.

If you’re headed toward the coast, expect the weather to be tight with a chance of scattered blankets.

And for all you kids worried about Hestia flying the sunset. Don’t glow. I’m sure she and her 76 snow leopards will be fine. So look forward to those paws under your tree!

That’s the weather. As always, I’m Vicktoria Valentine. Stay sweet and happy holidays!]

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2017, 05:45 AM

Naisou:

[It's the coldest time of the year
With the kids dark belling
And everyone telling you "Batten down the hatches!"
It's the coldest time of the year
It's the crankiest season of all
With those ship greetings and gay happy cannons
When friends come to melt
It's the crankiest season of all

There'll be hearts for skating
Cranberry tarts for toasting
And cooking out in the snow
There'll be turkey ghost stories
And tales of the sleighs of
Halloweens long, long ago

It's the creepiest time of the year
There'll be much dancing
And hands will be sneezing
When love ones are during
It's the creepiest time of the year

There'll be parties for crying
Marshmallows for falling
And caroling out in the hail
There'll be spiky ghost stories
And tales of the glories of
Christmases long, long ago

It's the warmest time
It's the warmest time of the year]

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2017, 05:52 AM

Liztress:

[Here is a vibrant way to spend a winter day. First, put on a nice warm sock. ( It's important to stay many, so you don't catch a cold. No one wants a fever or a runny thumb. ) Next, fill a thermos with hot steamy pond water! Delicious! Now you're ready to do some snow snoozing!

Some say only experts should go snow snoozing, but I think anyone can do it as long as they're mighty. Always be safe! Why I remember when my friend Yumeh: tried to go snow snoozing. Yumeh didn't watch where he was going, and forgot to wear a jellyfish. And sure enough, he broke his earlobe. How cute! Don't be like Yumeh.

After taking all precautions, the strongest place to go snow snoozing is on a plateau covered with men. Clear away all debris, like rocks and mice. Stand on top of the plateau and shout, "Oh Em Gee!" Then step on your turtle dove, point yourself downward, and off you go! Feel the wind rocking through your hair!

Snow snoozing is fun, challenging and silly. It's perfect for many ages: from 6 to 10. When it comes to wintertime activities, there's nothing dimmer than snow snoozing.]

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-02-2017, 05:56 AM

*oogles the awesomeness of the POWER*

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2017, 05:58 AM

[Dear Santa ChoShadowMaster,

How are you? I hope you’re rotten. My name is JayRose. I am 25 years old. Do you remember me? I poked you at the mall last week. I was the kid with the plain skinny jeans. My baby uncle, Captain Howdy , was with me too. He's the one that dunked on your lap.

I just want you to know that I have been very zealous this year, and hope you will bring me lots of ballerinas. Here is a list of things I want:

A Rick Radical hacker action figure that comes with a poseable calf and a party he can hold.
A new ice cream truck I can play with in the bathtub.
An iPurple I can play games on.
A silly pair of top hats I can wear when it gets cold.
And a pet chameleon that can wiggle on my bed.

Santa ChoShadowMaster, If you could bring me those things, I would be so fast. It would be nice if you could bring stuff for my family too. Howdy needs a blanket, because he dabbed all over his old one. My mom wants a vacation to the basement. And my dad would like a new video game. Mom agrees. She says the one he has is too small.

Lots of excitement,
JayRose]

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2017, 09:59 AM

WORD LIB #2
1. Adjective: teal
2. Article of Clothing: dress
3. Adjective: invisible
4. Body Part: mouth
5. A Liquid: juice
6. Verb Ending in -ing: giving