Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-13-2009, 05:10 AM

Tell me about it, i can't concentrate on anything with my toe being like this either. It's like lil stabbing pains ><. Yeah that shiny qualification u never end up using xD. I think about sarah in this situation. 3 Years of study for 42k p/a, when she should be on 60k!

Joe stop being stink! xD Well he can go see something else we'll we go watch it? Or even if you wanna watch something else?? I dunno xD. I heard there's some hype around that paranormal activity movie.
Bwahahaha that's hilarious dude xD.

Yeah that's true, im putting off changing my sheets at the mo coz i have to put betadine on my stupid toe, and it's all yellow and stuff and gets on the sheets.

Cbree
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2009, 09:05 PM

Garghhh, that is crazy about your toe o_O;; Is it getting better yet? Coz you've had it for a while now aye? I just can't believe how bad it must be to put you such pain and whatnot @o@;; Yeah that is true - But I guess at least it'll be there for the rest of her life and you never know. One day she might fall back onto it and it would be worth it in the long run.

Its all good, i'll go with him to something else. I'm not too keen on the Twilight series either, but I think i'll watch them when they're all released, and Joe's gone surfing with his friends xD;; (Watch them on the downlow) LMAO. Not totally sure what time we'll be in Auckland @o@;; What time are you going to the movies??

Good plan >_o! Betadine is quite messy isn't it? I used to sneak tubes of it out from the Aquatic Centre all the time xD It comes in handy so much haha.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 11-14-2009, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivvy View Post

@ Melody

Awesomeness ^^ <3

Ohhhh I know right!? It is so horrible when you get a bad sleep, and so much worse when you hardly ever have good sleeps >.<;; The sore head and neck just stick around all day long, and really make things quite a lot harder @o@;; I had never thought about flipping my mattress to be honest, so I might give that a shot too.

I have so many pillows to try and combat this headache/neck problem, like an ergonomically designed one, a soft feathery one, bulky soft foam ones... but still nothing has worked so far :S I wish I could get a neck replacement xD;;

Edit - My CI selections ^^::

Sash of Chaos
Kitsune & Caboodle

- Let me know if these are okay =)
my kids are not cooperating with me. *woe*

Your CI selection is fine. :3 I'll start the trade once I get the kids to take a picture I like. They keep sticking their tongues out at me! D: They're too young to be acting like this! *whines*

Cbree
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2009, 09:50 PM

@ Melody

Awww that's so cute xD!
Though I can imagine how frustrating it must be hehe <3

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-14-2009, 10:53 PM

@Nivvy - Ahh yeah a week >< and no it's getting worse the infection is bigger now. Not majorly bigger just slightly but still its creeping up towards my foot now lol. Going to the docs again tomorrow, so i'll show her. Yeah i suppose that's true. She did try and get a job with it recently actually, but she didn't get it.

Ahh okay, um well my cousin wanted to go after lunch i think? But i'm kinda re-thinking. Cause i don't really wanna go out to manukau coz it's more expensive. I'd rather go to see it at highland park for $10 xD. When are you guys gonna be up??

Lols yeah it's all yellow and stuff.

I'm watching the murder of the romanovs. Soo interesting. I just loved the story of Anastasia.

@Melody - Hehe cute! ;) xP. How many kids do you have hun? If you don't mind me askin. :D
I hope i get twins when i have kids! xDD

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-14-2009, 11:23 PM

Roachi- I have 3. :3 And that includes a set of twins. haha. I have an almost 5 year old daughter and twin boy/girl 3 year olds. They're insane. O.o
Nivvy did a portrait of my oldest last...June? Sometime around there, so now I'm making her do the twins. xD

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-14-2009, 11:43 PM

Aww cute! Yeah i seen the artsu of your daughter, it was lovely :).
Wow, must be a handful! ><

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-14-2009, 11:56 PM

They're something all right. >.> Not sure a handful quite covers it though. xD

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-15-2009, 02:37 AM

Awww, the joys of having children! xP
I can't wait to have my own!! ><

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-15-2009, 01:20 PM

lol. You're so cute Roachi. <3

They have their days.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-16-2009, 01:30 AM

Hehehe. *blushes*
Yeah, my lil brother is having kids before me! xD His first is due next week.
Though i haven't found the right person yet, and i think i'd rather get married first and do the whole traditional thing. I'm old school lol.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-16-2009, 01:25 PM

Hey, more power to you. <3 Had it not been for the insane amount of teenage hormones I dealt with I would have done it the traditional way too. xD

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-16-2009, 01:47 PM

Yeah whether i do it the traditional way or not remains to be seen xDD.
Though i'd like it to go that way lol. But who knows, knowing me anything can happen haha.

Hehehe. How old are you melody if you don't mind me asking?

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-16-2009, 02:04 PM

I'm 23. I was 18 when my first daughter was born, and when I got married coincidentally. xD Still married, still happy. <3 So we did it traditionally...just in a different order. haha.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-16-2009, 02:28 PM

Aww well that's cool :), i think that's how most people are doing it these days anyways. My current partner isn't very traditional, so it will be interesting to see how it turns out if we end up sticking together for the long haul lol.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 11-22-2009, 03:26 AM

Wooowie what a busy week @o@;;
I'm around at the moment though! ^^
Awwwie, baby talk! <3

I'm starting to warm up to the idea of children BIGTIME
Maybe its because everyone around me is having babies
and its making me clucky xD!

Are you having much luck with the twins photos Melody ^^?

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-22-2009, 03:28 AM

I got one of melody, I have to upload it. Aarons being a butt still. xD I'll have one to you tomorrow though so you can get started...and I'll get Aaron to you... at some point. >.< Little boys are insanely hard to take pictures of. ^^;;

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-22-2009, 09:06 PM

MUAHAHAHAAHA Double Post of doom!

*cough* Anyway, I've sent you the images Nivvy! Sorry it took so long, but this morning was crazy busy for me...then we went to the park and I managed to get some cute pictures of Aaron taken! So all is well. >.>

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 11-22-2009, 09:45 PM

Your babies are sooo beautiful Melody ^^!! <3

I'm really looking forward to drawing them. Hahaha I can just imagine how long it would have taken to get an image of Aaron xD!!! But it feels good to be arting again. ^^ I'll PM you with outlines when I get em done up Melody :D

I've got your 2 pieces to work on, as well as DL's auction piece, and Iro's chibi. So there's going to be a little bit of a wait, but i'm much quicker at traditional pieces than digital @o@;;

Double doooom!!! *points* xD!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-22-2009, 09:52 PM

xD I can't wait to see when you've done the sketches! And I'm okay with a wait.

Now I have to skim back and figure out what goes into your trade. LOLZ.
[edit] 23k, kitsune, sash of chaos, and Chicky yes?

Last edited by Melody; 11-22-2009 at 09:55 PM..

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 11-26-2009, 09:11 AM

Awesome ^^!! I'll PM through the lines when I get em done up for you =)
Hoping to start them in the next day or two <3 I've had a rest up, and all my school work is outta the way. So i'm free for arty goodness! Just gotta make sure I stay away from this Mario game xD;; Dang Wii... The only console I sit down too, and time just flies away on me >.<;

and yep ^^ that trade is correct <3 thanks for sending it over :D

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-26-2009, 01:49 PM

lol I gave up on Console games. I don't have the time to sit down and play anymore it seems. ): I do however love my handheld systems. >.> If I could find my blasted PSP battery I'd get back to playing Star Ocean: Second Departure.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-28-2009, 04:00 AM

Nivvy, we needa have a gas bag next time u come up.
-sigh-
Nothing has been going right. For either of us :(
Though least i find comfort in tui xD. She's soo cute i luffs her lol

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 04-29-2010, 10:30 AM

New auction ^^! Up and running
Pixel time bby!!! <333

*cuts ribbon*

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal