DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2008, 04:43 AM

Before he could pull out some movies something nagged him and a sense of danger raged inside him. His sixth sense started kicking in and he turned to Victoria and noticed a man in black was behind her. With a growl he grabbed a hidden knife and threw it nailing the man in the eye. The man fell backwards and screamed in pain.

"Well so much for security." He sighed slightly as he walked over the dead body. Sniffing the air he felt no other sign of danger.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2008, 11:09 AM

Victoria spun around and she wrinkled up her nose in disgust "Tell me about it." she said and she looked closer at the man that was behind her , something about him didnt seem right but she shouldnt care , he was dead and he was no longer danger to her or Vlad.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-08-2008, 03:11 AM

Vlad went to the body and picked it up like it was nothing. "Ok I will be right back." He walked towards back the plane and opened a door. While inside he tied himself around a poll and opened the door for the outside. Of course he warned the pilots. He placed on protective gear just in case the sun was to bright and let the dead guy fall from a whole. Wind gushed loudly but he quickly shot it and went back towards were Victoria lad.

"We made a special contraption that allows us to depose of dead bodies if so needed or anything else for that matter." He laughed. "I think it was an attempted to kills us and they swiftly underestimated us. I am assuming they thought we would be asleep."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2008, 03:24 AM

Victoria laughed a little and she tryed to smile "Hey... did you get a closer look at the man?" she asked him , she wanted to know because she had something in her that told her he was really fimilar. She didnt know why but that was just what she felt and she had to ask Vlad. He was the only one Victoria trusted with her life and she would never give up her friendship just to see if he had deeper feeling for her , which she probably already knew he didnt. Victoria blinked sevral times and waied for a answer.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2008, 01:00 AM

"Yes." He stated with a small smile. "I managed to take a digital picture. This way we can identify him." He smiled at the thought of how intelligent he was and then stated, "Do you know him?" He felt a nerve in her and had a feeling she may kind of know the man or at least seen him before.

Taking out a laptop, he began uploading the picture and turning it around showing her what the man looked like.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 01:15 AM

Victoria looked at the picture of the man and her eyes grew wide , of course she knew him. He was the reason that she was a vampire. If her face had not been already pale it would have gone pale. But instead Victoria's face turned a little red with anger and shock. She swallowed hard and she didnt know whether to tell Vlad the truth but of course he would know if she was lying so all she did was nod.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2008, 02:18 AM

Vlad stared at Victoria and got slightly concerned. He said, "Are you okay?" He gotten closer to her to comfort her and laid a hand on her shoulder with a concerning look.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 02:27 AM

Victoria nodded and she turned away , letting his hand fall off of her shoulder. He sure wasnt making it easy for her to forget about the feelings she had about him the longest time. Victoria settled for trying to forgot about how he made her feel and except him as a friend. Victoria knew that he only wanted her as a friend and she would have to live with that fact. She didnt say anything to him and she just turned without saying a word and she went into the near-by bathroom.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2008, 02:34 AM

Vlad nodded slightly and looked out the small tinted window. A moment latter signs indicating to sit down came on and he slightly smiled. "Time to land." It was dark by then and he sat down and buckled in.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 02:41 AM

Victoria sat down on the floor of the smallish bathroom and she covered her face , and she said to herself in a whisper "I need to pull myself together and just forget. Look at Vlad differently. I just need to forget." she said , she didnt stay in the bathroom that long , she didnt come out untill they landed and then she came out.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2008, 02:44 AM

Vlad blinked as he gathered some things and said, "Were you crazy?" He insisted to her and then said, "I am amazed you didn't hurt yourself in the bathroom." He felt concerned for her well being and had no clue why he felt upset about the situation more so then normal. He started to head out of the plane when the midnight air landed on his face. He smiled slightly but still the concern ate away at him. He sighed and started heading for the cab that was next to the plane.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 02:49 AM

Victoria blinked while she grabbed her suitcase and followed him , she felt like if she said fewer words to him she would forget easier "Sorry." was all she said.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2008, 03:30 AM

Vlad noticed the change and was ready to see what really was on her mind. Upset that he could not read her mind, he would know ask her questions when they get in the car. He knew something was up for awhile but didn't want to ask. He was always to busy but know that he would be spending more time with her, it made sense to ask.

He entered the car with clear intentions on talking to her but he kept quit about it and waited for her to enter.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 03:40 AM

Victoria got in the car and she closed the door pretty hard and then she swallowed hard as she leaned her head againist the window of the car.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2008, 03:49 AM

As the car began to move against the dark backdrops of what appeared to be nothing more then open fields, Vlad took notice to Victoria's attitude. He finally spoke and said, "What is up with you? I mean you were fine one minute and the next you barely speak to me. All I want is the truth and if you can't give it to me, well then I don't know what it can do to me." He cringed. "I hate when you act this way!!" His eyes were not of anger but were more upset.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 03:57 AM

Victoria was not going to cry , she hated it when it sounded like he got mad at her. It was hard for her but it was the only way she could keep herself from falling in love with him and she knew it. Victoria wanted to say something but she just closed her eye's and kept the tears in them "I'm... sorry. I just dont feel that good..." she lied to him , she wasnt about to tell him how she was afraid of falling in love with him or anything.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2008, 05:03 AM

Sighing he said, "I know you are not sick." He kind of laughed and said, "You have a crush on me don't you?" It did not occur to him until she mentioned she was sick. It reminded him of countless times he met girls who were shy to say anything. He kind of blushed at his realization and said, "If you do you could have said something to me. Trust me I am not one to rub it in." Well yeah he was but not to someone he trusted and considered a close friend.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 05:49 PM

Victoria didnt anwser him , she was afraid too. She just kept leaning her head on the window and she just turned red all over .

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2008, 03:41 AM

"YOU DO!" He said making the situation even more akward then it already it. He then stopped his foolishness and didn't say anything. He leaned back folded his arms and gave her his "sexy" glare. He was not sure why he did but he did. Moments latter he sat closer to her and whispered, "Well maybe just maybe I may have a crush on you." He then sat up and just stretched like nothing happen.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-10-2008, 03:45 AM

Victoria swallowed hard again and she blushed brightly , she didnt say anything again but there were a ton of words she wanted to say , and thought she didnt belive him about the part wjere he said he might have a crush on her. Victoria straightened up a little and she looked out the window , still not saying anything to him.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2008, 05:53 AM

Vlad laughed and could not believe he did what he did but then again that was him. As the car slowed to a halt outside a large building in what appeared to be the middle of no where, Vlad opened the door and walked out. Three large wolves appeared walking closer and Vlad gave a grin as one transformed into a tall very erotic looking man. He still had his wolf gaze fixed on the car and then on Vlad. He sniffed the air slightly and then said, "We have the area surrounded with guards and we made sure no human is in for nearly five miles. This should be a safe place for you to stay during the daylight hours." he basically growled the words and Vlad nodded in approval.

He turned to see if Victoria got out of the car and the two other wolves slowly transformed to greet Victoria with slight interest.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-10-2008, 11:59 AM

Victoria got out of the car and she went over to Vlad and she looked at the wolves and she seen them transform. Victoria was just going to pretend nothing happened with Vlad in the car , that was just her. To forget. Victoria forced a smile at wolves who transformed.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2008, 07:13 PM

The shape-shifters bowed and looked at Vlad. Vlad noticed Victoria's silence and was slightly upset about it but currently he had to deal with the problem at hand. The search for the key was the importance of all this. Not some romantic fling with Victoria.

Vlad spoke, "Well it seems everything seems to be in order. During the night hours I want one of you to come with us."

The lead shape-shifter smiled and said, "I will. It is worth helping you because you never know what these hunters maybe after next." He said with a growl that showed his concern.

Vlad nodded and turn to Victoria, "We have to share a room. It is much safer and we can easily escape from the particular room without a problem. An underground tunnel that leads a few miles north." He smiled slightly at the thought and started walking forward toward the base.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-11-2008, 01:55 AM

Now it was really going to be hard for Victoria to get over her big crush on Vlad. But Victoria remained calm and she had a calm expression on her face. But she still was not talking , she had to keep herself from falling in love with him or it would make things to worse. Victoria hasnt felt the way she felt around Vlad as she had around the other guy's she had pointless flings with it. But Victoria she nodded and she followe Vlad.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 03:37 AM

As he entered the main room on the first floor which was bare with only hints of furniture around. It seemed like it had not been used in maybe a year or so. It was not dusty but still something about it made it appear dull.

He stared at Victoria and smiled gently, "Don't worry we share different coffins." He assured her and slightly knew the situation would be rough on her more so then him but he seemed to be enjoying it. It would be the first that an actual vampire would fall for him and that interest him more.

"So tell me more about the man who almost killed you?" He wanted to know more and this was the perfect time to get information out.