Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 09-29-2010, 08:37 AM

Name: Carbonell Asenath
Appearance:

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 09-29-2010, 08:58 AM

Name: Illiana Harushino
Appearence:

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 09-29-2010, 11:47 PM

Carbonell had been watching the girl from a distance for a while now, so he knew she was suicidal. He tried to help as much as he was allowed, which was why she was still alive. And he knew that. He sat in the tree silently, watching her. This would have looked odd if anyone else could have seen him, but he was an angel, so he was invisible to the human eye. And he was glad for that, he didn't want the issues that were bound to come from sitting outside someone's window. He perked up as she came back into his line of sight.

From what he'd seen that day, she hadn't had a good day, so he was wary. He watched her carefully, running a hand through his dark blue hair absently. His wings were wrapped around him to protect him from the tree branches. He frowned when he saw her heading into the bathroom. That's where she always attempted. He silently cursed the rules, pressing against the window.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-30-2010, 12:23 AM

Illiana pushed open the door with a sigh and strode into the bathroom, not even bothering to close it behind her. Throwing a pair of hairdressing scissors into the sink and a bottle of her anti-deppresents onto the bench she sat on the floor and opened the small cupboard that was placed under the sink. She fished around in the baskets of make-up and hair asseccories until she found what she was looking for, a small canary yellow box with a tight latch on the side connecting the lid and bottom so tioght that nobody who didn't know how to open the latch could get it open. It had been a present from her uncle, tha was before he went and offed himself the summer before.
Standing up again she expertly opened the lach and pulled out a small razor she had fashioned from one of her old shavers. Lifting it she lay it gently on the bench with her pills and stared out past her bedroom towards her window. She was glad she was home along for most of this, they wouldn't stop her this time. Not like last time..........

{Okay that's a terrible opening LOL}

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-30-2010, 06:32 AM

Carbonell perked up when he saw her pick up the box. He knew what was in there. "Oh, dear," he muttered, not sure what to do. On one hand, he could interfere and take whatever punishment was given. And on the other, he could let her die. Well, that one was out. He watched her and when she got close enough, he used his powers to knock the blade out of her hand and made it skitter away. He knew it was only a momentary fix, but hoped it would help.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-30-2010, 06:38 AM

Illiana watched the small blade skitter across the floor towards her shower with a sigh, "Damn it!" Wavng her hand dismissivly as she turned back to the sink, her eyes locking on the hairdressing scissors. Picking them up she looked at herself in the mirror before slamming the door hard with her left hand. As it closed she glared at the girl staring at her from the mirror.

{Umm, is it okay if I skip her death? I dont feel confortable writing about how she cut her wrist and bled out on here >.<}

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-30-2010, 09:48 AM

(Here, I'll just go past it in this post. XD)

Carbonell grimaced, and chose to face whatever fate happened for this. He used his powers to dive through the window, but he was too late. He watched as her spirit left her body. It seemed to see him, though, and he stared, puzzled. Normally they couldn't see the angel, all they saw was a light. Which is what gave the relation between Heaven and the white light. He stared at her body, watching the blood stop flowing.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-01-2010, 03:09 AM

{Thanks.}

Illiana felt her bspirit leave her body but didn't really register what was happening until she looked up into the eyes of a boy, no more older than herself it seemed. She looked down and flinched as she saw the blood pooling around her lifeless and pale body and for one split second she thought, Wow! I actually did it! She looked up again and watched the boy stare at her body as she floated higher and higher above her body, up towards the roof and out into the night.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2010, 03:08 AM

Carbonell went after her, trying to figure out what to do. His wings were odd. One was white and the other was black. It was the sign of a forgiven Fallen Angel. He followed her carefully, not getting too close. "Do you feel any better now?" he asked, knowing her parents would be home shortly and discover her. His voice was soft and velvety. It was semi-high, but fitting for his face.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-05-2010, 06:33 AM

Illiana turned in the air and struck out a hand hitting the voice behind her, "What the hell!" As her arm lowered the first thing she saw were the bright blue eyes of the boy she had seen staring at her. Staring slightly at him she crossed her arms, "I do as a matter of fact! Why do you care?" She raised an eyebrow and her tone softened, "Who are you anyway? My stalker?"

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2010, 07:03 AM

"Did you ever wonder why you never succeeded before now? That was me. I'm your guardian angel," he tells her, still semi-quiet. Carbonell ran a hand through his hand. "And my interference may cause us both issues. 'Cause you're not supposed to be able to see, or touch, me."

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-05-2010, 07:09 AM

Illiana flinched back for a second, "My what? Now way!" She laughed but stopped at the boy's serious face, "Um, why is it a problem if I can see you? I'm dead now so it shouldn't matter so much right?" She crossed her arms uncomfortably and raised an eyebrow.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2010, 07:26 AM

"Well, even the dead can't normally see us, until they get to either Heaven or Hell. Hence the whole white light thing," he responded. "And our 'God', who is female by the way, will not be happy." He frowns at that. His wings flap slowly keeping him in place.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-05-2010, 07:32 AM

"Well you my friend are in trouble!" Illiana smiled, "Hell hath no fury like a woman ignored!" She uncrossed her arms and looked down at her floating feet, "Is there anyway to get down? I don't want to leave just yet."

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2010, 08:26 AM

Carbonell held his hand out. "Hold on to me, I'll get us down." He knew she had no reason to trust him, but it would get her down faster. He glanced below, watching as her parents got home and headed inside.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-14-2010, 09:46 AM

Illiana looked at his hand and debated whether she should take it or not. She looked around her, anything but his face, and saw her parents below her lock their blue station wagon and begin to unlock the house, the whole while calling her name. Taking his hand tightly she looked to him with tears in her eyes, "What are they going to do when they find me? I don't think I can watch." She heard her Mother's scream but refused to look down, instead closed her eyes tightly and pulledCarbonell tightly, "Can you just take me away from here?" She could still hear her Mother crying and her Father slamming her door and smashing her belongings.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-18-2010, 08:55 AM

Carbonell shook his hair out of his eyes, trying not to wince. This shouldn't have happened. He'd failed. He pushed those thoughts away, and pulled her against him, shooting upwards, his wings flapping quickly. He got near the break between heaven and earth and stopped. He took a few deep breaths, feeling the change in the air. "Ouch...," he muttered.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-18-2010, 08:59 AM

Illiana pulled slightly away, "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you or anything did I?" She Let her hand drop and refused to look back down, she had always been terrified of heights and hadn't realised how highg she really was up until that moment.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-19-2010, 08:06 AM

"Not at all. My ouch was due to the change in the air. It hurts a bit." He hovered there, staring up. "I fear going in there...someone's going to flip out on me." Carbonell fidgeted a bit, and stretched, his wings keeping him in the air. "Who said they wouldn't flip before you got there?" A voice asked, making Carbonell cringe. The voice belonged to a black haired girl with pure white wings. "I already gave you once reprieve, what made you think I'd give you another? Because of you one of us died." Carbonell didn't look at the girl. "I believe I'm aware of what happened to my ex-wife," he responded. "And I never said I didn't expect punishment."

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-22-2010, 12:19 AM

Illiana nodded as he spoke about it hurting but froze still as a woman's voice broke the silence. Taking a small step out of Carbonell's arms she shifted her wait a litle and hgged herself, feelin slightly out of place among the Heavenly creatures. She stared at Carbonell's face as he spoke about his Wife in such a tone, Oh. I wonder what happened? She didn't say anything and awaited the apparent consequences of what he had done.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2011, 07:14 PM

"Your duty isn't over, though, Carbonell. She's still your ward. Which means any unsavory behavior she will have, will reflect on you." Her eyes flitted over Illiana. "There were rules, Carbonell. Simple rules you seemed incapable of following." "The rules need to be re-written. I was attempting to save her life, something I thought you'd want." He rolled his eyes. His eyes had been narrowed when he mentioned his ex-wife. "And actually, I was following what I thought to be a more important rule. 'Protect your ward.' Now. may we discuss this up there?"