blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-05-2011, 09:00 PM

A forbidden love between a vampire and an angel.

Günther “Gun” Abendroth
Pic:

Alexis Kingsley
Pic:
She is
Gun's Servant/Slave.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 06-05-2011 at 10:05 PM..

SailorMoon
I'M BACK!!!!! My computer busted...

Old 06-05-2011, 09:14 PM

Name: Isabella "Bella" Suzuki
Pic:

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 06-05-2011, 10:52 PM

Alexis awake as she normally did before her “master”. Letting out a yawn she stretched in the bed beside Gunther. She smiled over at him. He had let her spend the night in his room due to her nightmare. Leaning over she kissed his forehead lightly. “You really do spoil me. Thank you Gun,” she whispered softly before climbing out of the bed. She stretched again and headed over to the windows to open the curtains. The sun was just setting and the neon lights of the city where turning on. Opening the curtains Alexis smiled again. The view from this room of the mansion always amazed her. The city below looked like an ocean full of twinkling lights, almost like water reflecting the starry sky.

Gunther groaned slightly as he rolled over. “It’s too early to be opening those curtains Lexi. Close them back.” His tone was more teasing than serious. After a few minutes he finally got out of the bed, walking over to join his servant. “It’s a lovely view isn’t it? Are you feeling better now?” His voice was gentle and seductive. His charms didn’t work well on Lexi since she was also a vampire.

SailorMoon

Old 06-05-2011, 11:00 PM

Isabella smiled as she looked out at the city, the beautiful sea of twinkling lights sprawled out below her. "So beautiful.." she whispered, stretching her wings. I wish I could stay up here, but.... I have to find the vampire who killed me. I was killed somewhere around here...... maybe the vampire lives here too?

With cold, red eyes, she snapped her wings out, flying towards Gun's mansion. "I'll check that house first."

((NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Failpost D: ))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 06-05-2011, 11:52 PM

Alexis nodded, “it is beautiful. I’m also feeling much better. Thanks for letting me sleep with you.” She smiled sheepishly at Gun. She moved away to go about her normal morning routine. “Will we be going out for breakfast tonight? Or are you expecting company?” She asked heading towards the door, disappearing through it.

Gun chuckled slightly. “That’s good. I’m not expecting anyone so we’ll be going out tonight.” He didn’t turn to watch her leave. Standing there he peered out into the night sky, a grin spreading across his lips. “Tonight we have some fun out on the town.” As he stood there memories of going out on murdering sprees in his younger days came back to him. It had been a long time since he went on a murdering spree, the last time he ran into a rare sight. A lone angel and he had killed her. The memory of sweetness of her blood made him lick his lips.

SailorMoon

Old 06-06-2011, 12:31 AM

Flying above the mansion, Bella gasped when she saw the vampire that had killed her. Her eyes glinted dangerously, and she flew to the window, smirking a little. "Time to have a little fun," she thought, flying up to the window and knocking on it. "Yo! Vampire! Remember me?" she said with a cute, lopsided grin.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 06-06-2011, 02:27 AM

Gun’s eyes widened when Bella knocked on the window and spoke to him. His crimson eyes glowing as he hissed through his teeth. “You! How are you still alive?” He stepped back from the window his hand clutched into a fist. He tensed as he stared at the girl outside the window, wondering if he should call for Lexi.

Lexi walked back up the hall. She had gone to her room to change for the day. Since Gun had said they would be going out tonight she wanted to wear something a little special. Upon approaching the door to Gun’s room she tensed. Something didn’t feel right and she could hear Gun talking to someone. “Gun, is anything wrong?”

SailorMoon

Old 06-06-2011, 10:07 PM

"Haven't you heard? Angels can't die, idiot. They just return to Heaven and temporarily lose their memories," she said with a twisted grin. As she spoke, her eyes glowed bright, and she phased through both the window and Gun. "I'm back. And I'm pissed." she said, tapping her foot impatiently. "Oh~ Did I mention that angels can go through personality changes if they die~?" she said sweetly, the moonlight hitting her and giving her an ethereal glow.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 06-06-2011, 10:53 PM

Gun grinned as he turned to face the girl. “I should have known it was too good to be true. I do believe you might be mistaken about angel’s not being able to die.” He glared down at her as he spoke, taking a few steps forward. Tonight was going to prove to be more interesting than he had thought it would. “I’d be pissed too if I had let myself be killed.” He chuckled slightly, now starting to circle the girl, looking her over. She looked the same as she did when they had first met almost two years ago. He stopped when he heard the door to his chamber opening, not even bothering to look. “You look well from someone that died,” the grin on his face becoming more sadistic.

Lexi heard voices and the sound of another woman’s voice angered her. She opened the door with a jerk. “What is going on in here?” Marching into the room she stood beside Gun, glaring at the woman. “Why is there an angel here? We have no need for their kind.” Her tone was harsh as she spoke to the uninvited guest. Right now she could only think about how her night on the town with Gun had been ruined. It didn’t matter that she’d probably pay for her out burst later.

SailorMoon

Old 06-13-2011, 05:26 PM

Bella smirked, and began to circle around him. "Oh shut up. You only 'killed' me because I let my guard down." she said, her smile a bit sadistic. When he said that she looked well, she put her hands on her hips, cocking her head to the right. "Oh really? Hmph, never thought my supposed killer would be a flirt...or a sadist~" she said, stepping towards him. Raising her palm, a pulsing, glowing white orb started to form, illuminating her face in a slightly spooky manner.

When the female vampire burst in, her sadistic smile only grew. "Well well~! Looks like SOMEONE has a girlfriend," she said, giggling a little. "By the way~ My name is Isabella. Don't be frightened....I won't kill him~ I'm not THAT evil," she said, smirking at the two.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 06-18-2011, 02:46 AM

Gun chuckled as he watched Bella circle him as she spoke. A flicker of curiosity shown in his eyes when she mentioned him being a flirt and a sadist, but what really caught his curiosity was the glowing orb. “What do you mean by all of that?” He gave her an innocent smile. “Now now you wouldn’t want to stain those hands pure hands of yours with the blood of a filthy evil vampire, would you?” His voice was slightly mocking. Before he could say anything else Lexi had returned. He glared slightly at her for her outburst, but when Bella suggested that Lexi was his girlfriend he almost laughed. Then he got an idea. “Actually that is incorrect. This lovely woman over there is my wife. So sorry toots I’m already spoken for. You’ll just have to go find some other vampire to fall in love with.”

Lexi’s pondered what the angel had said. Girlfriend? Am I Gun’s girlfriend? No, no I’m nothing more than his servant. He would never see me as anything else. Hearing what Gun told the girl made her snap her head in his direction. She stood there staring at him, her head tilted slightly. What was he saying?