Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 09-29-2011, 11:29 PM

I know it says one on one but i wouldnt mind having more than one person join!

Ok so what is this about? Well i was recentl reading some Yaoi manga and has a sudden thought.... "What would happen if two guys found themselfs with a girl living in their home?" Then i built on the idea. It cant be any girl it has to be a teen or some one close to the age of 18 who is very mischevous and causes lots of problems for these guys because she cant live on her own and she has all kinds of problems! I figuared one of the guys would want to toss her out as soon as he seen she was their and the other one is so kind and selfless that he convinces his boyfriend to keep her. So in a small way she sort of becomes their pet, hah hah. BUT what i need is someone or someone's to play my gay guys and if anyone doesnt wanna be a gay guy then they can be a straght guy/girl that will interact with me and the gay guys! So long as we all interact with one another and get along fine I don't care who is who and what is where!

Character profile

Name:
Team: (gay straght Bi)
Apperence: (description or a picture will do)
Personality:
Style:
Small History:

Heres mine

Name: Jessica
Sex: Female
Team:Straght
Apperence:
Personality: She is a happy person, though she is very righ and touch espceally when she gets into arguments or fist fights. She tends to avoid fighting as much as possible but she cant help but cause trouble when trouble is so easy to start.
Style: She weres alot of black gothic type clothing if she can afford it. She will ocationally put on a dress or two but only if they are up to her standards of cute, and sexy.
Small History: At the age of 5 her parents split up and had joint custoty over her. This ment she was seeing both her mother and father equally through out the years. Unfortunatly her mother couldnt handle the sepperation from her precous baby girl and killed herself. As a result a HUGE amount of money from her life insurance was given to Jess and she was forced to live full time with a drunken and abusive father. Since she was a minor and couldnt touch the money untill she was 25, Jess found herself having a part time job and working towards leaving the house. Finally at the age of 16 she left and boundced around from friends to friends while still working and going to school. That eventually flopped when she attempted living on her own, no housing agency would rent to a 17 year old and so she was forced to live out on the streets where she couldnt afford much to eat and she ran from drug dealers and pimps!

I would say the setting is that of October so it will start to get cold and she will be more desperate to find a place to stay where she doesnt have to freeze!

So what do you say? think this is an interseting idea?

Last edited by Hana_Ryuzkai; 10-01-2011 at 03:43 PM..