happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-07-2012, 05:28 PM

The year is around 3189 and the dragons of mythology have reemerged from their deep slumber. The human race as well as the Gods themselves had thought that these creatures had been extinct due to the medieval age. However, it seemed as though they had been in hiding for sometime now; waiting for the right time to come out from their hiding. As to why this is, the Gods don't even know but the real reason behind it is that the dark and light dragons have disappeared for some particular reason. Seeing these mythology creatures reemerge from their hiding; the human race had thought that these creatures shall kill them, so instead of hiding from the creatures and letting them do whatever they please. The human race have armed themselves with their new technological weapons to defeat these beasts.

The dragons hadn't expected this to come, so while on their search for the dark and light dragons; they hadn't expected the humans to come after them. Only to end up finding out that their new weapons were strong enough to push them back even further than they did in the past. Multiple of the dragons were all separate into different parts of the earth; even some were sent near to the core of the earth itself. From there, the dragons had no other choice but to adapt to their new surroundings. The human race had thought they had defeated these creatures. Unfortunately for them, the dragons had adapted to the point that each one of these dragons have learned how to control the element perfectly of whatever surrounding they were in.

Once controlling these powers, they have come back from their hiding once again; to search once more for the dark and light dragons. Noticing how the dragons had returned with their new found powers, the human race have gotten ready to attack once more. Completely unaware of what their true intentions are. While the human race continue to fight off against the dragon race, the dark and light dragons have actually been in hiding this entire time. Their purpose in their lives was actually to keep the balance on the entire earth itself. Now that they were missing, the world is slowly going unbalanced as many storms keep coming and going rapidly. Due to this, the Gods and Angels have finally noticed the purpose of why the dragons are doing what they are; so instead of sitting back any longer. They have decided to come down to help, but have no other choice but to defend and fight against the human race for trying to stop them from killing all the dragons. As well as fighting and defending against the dragons due to them attacking the angels for thinking that they were on the humans' side as well.

The dark and light dragon do not wish for this to happen, but rather that they have been in hiding because of what had happened to them. They were betrayed by their own allies; who were the humans and even the dragons themselves. The humans in the past, when they had found out about the light and dark dragons they had tried to hunt down these two dragons because of their power. So in hopes, the humans had tried to take that power. While the regular dragons have tried to do the same.

__________________________________________________ _____

soo whatchu guys think? :O im planning on making an rp of dragons, angels and humans all in one. :3 anyone interested?

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-08-2012, 07:43 PM

No one? D:

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-09-2012, 02:20 AM

I'm interested Happy! :D Your roleplays are always fun!

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-09-2012, 08:27 AM

~le gasp~ :O Yayies! :D Someone that actually likies me rps :3 ~feels special~

if only they would last longer 3;...they always die within like 2 or 3 pages. X__X

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-09-2012, 11:08 PM

I know, I wish they would last longer too. My longest rp ever has been around 600 posts, but I've never had one come even close to that. I would really like more that would last that long. I'll be sending in a profile in a bit! :D

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-10-2012, 01:09 AM

:O I hopies this one will last long than :3

and for those of you who don't know the thread. Here chu go ^w^
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...t-ember-o.html