Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-30-2012, 07:11 AM

He herd the voice, but in a way it seemed so distant. He nodded a bit, but even that felt like a strain. "Yes..I'm fine." His voice didn't feel like his own, and it echoed through his head. He continued his way up the stairs, moving to find his room. He closed the door and locked it, moving to the bed. He allowed his body to fall heavily onto it's surface, and suddenly all seemed to go black.

Dark yawned and stretched a bit. He stood from the bed and looked around. It was still daytime, so why was he out? He hadn't the faintest idea, but something interesting could be feelt in the air. He felt Kyo in the back of his mind resting peacefully, if not a littlye naciously. He would have to remember to let him rest that night. He was looking forward to an upcoming heist he had planned for his big return. All the smaller ones were practice leading up to this. There was a blue diamond in the museum, that was rumored to have some interesting prperties.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-30-2012, 07:37 AM

Gemini blinked.normally, if someone gave her the brush off like that, she'd just let it go.but for some reason, this time it really bothered her.so she followed him.of course his door was closed, but she could wait him out.she knew his type.once the bell rang, he'd run for his next class.getting impatient, she knocked on the door."hey, if you're sick enough to miss class, then you need the nurse.you gonna tell me you're ok still?" She called through the door.in her mind, she kicked herself.why did she care?!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 12:17 AM

Dark turned to the door hearing the voice from outside. It sounded familiar, but he did not have time for this. If she saw him it would be bad news, especially here. He moved to the window, and opened it. A pair of large angel like black wings unfurl from his back and stretch out behind himself, as he leaned forward and fell out of the window. They opened, and he swooped off catching an updraft into the air landing in a tree out of sight.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-01-2012, 03:19 AM

Not hearing any answer, Gemini gave up.if the guy wanted to be miserable, it was none of her business.besides, it was time for class anyway.she stopped, wrote a note quickly and slipped it under his door, then walked away down the stairs towards class.she wasn't sure why she wrote the note- it was just a strange impulse.she mulled over what she had written during study hall.it was an innocent enough note: I know we don't talk much, but if you need anything you can ask.I'd like to be friends. sure, innocent enough, but why had she written it? She had never needed friends before.so why did she want to get to know this guy? The whole thing confused her to no end, and halfway into math class next period, she ended up in the nurses office with a headache.the nurse let her lay down for a bit, then told her to go eat lunch, because hunger often caused headaches.so Gemini went to lunch.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 04:23 AM

(Does this feel weird to you..I kind of feel like I'm not quite getting into this XD)

DArk saw the paper slip under the door, and tilts his head slightly. He wondered if he should go back over and see what was up, but decided against it. He was free at the moment, and did not intend to spend his time around here. He took off into the sky careful to stay out of view and headed towards the diamonds location.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-01-2012, 05:05 AM

((Hm.yeah I kinda get that feeling...is there something we could change?))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 06:48 PM

(I think it would be better to just suspend it...I want to roleplay, but as my siggy says I am losing home internet so I wont be on as much till school starts . I am trying to keep up with many roleplays to, some of which I have to drop from, potentially all. It wouldn't be fair to you to make you wait and keep guessing when I'll be answering u.u maybe when things get situated we can pick up on this one or a new one that we can better get into if you like. )

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-02-2012, 03:01 AM

((*sigh* ok, that makes sense.it's ironic, so far lately this was my favorite rp.:p oh well, it's cool.I'll wait.:) ))