Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-27-2010, 01:35 AM

You all Know that At the Day The Apocalypse was Told to be Coming that They're were 4 Horsemen that Were to Carry out who Shall go were during the Apocalypse. But Before It was told there were other Horsemen of the Charred Counciel and They Roamed Middle Earth at the time Before the Age of the Third Kingdom [Aka Humanity]. Now you can be one of the Four Horsemen, Create Your Own or Be a Demon or angel,the Choice is yours of course, and Battle agisnt Either the Angel legions of Heaven or the Smoldering demons of Hell.

Demon Legions

Lead By the Devil ,Samuael, The Demonic Legions are On Middle Earth to Slay the Angels and Harvest the Artifacts from the Fallen Legion [Aka The Legion Of Lucifer] and To gain Control Over middle Earth.

Angel Legions

Lead by the Angelic Legion General ,Abdaeon, The Angelic Legion Seek Balance Within Middle earth and Try to Keep The Artifacts of Power out of the hands of Samuael and Try To keep Demons out of Heavens Holy Gates.

Rules

1. No Godmoding
2. Keep Swearing to a Limit
3. Mail me Profile and Title Message "For every legend there is a beginning"
4. Romance and Violence is Allowed But fallow the Rules
5. Try to keep it Realistic. I dont Mind Cross Species lovers but No Halfbreed charecters.
6. Have fun.

Here are the Skeltons

Horsemen

Name:
Blade:
Mounts name:
Bio:
Pic:

Demon and Angel [Both are Similer]

Name:
Bio:
Pic:

Here is my Charecter

Name: War
Horsemen of What: War
Blade : ChaosEater
Mounts name : Ruin
Bio : Second Horsemen of the Apocalypse [Unknown at this time] Is The Bringer of War and Aids both Sides of Conflict...For a Large Price. In combat Rides His Fiery Mount Ruin Into combat Beheading Legions of His Enemie and Destroying what Fledgling Resistence He has Agisnt him. Posses a Horn Which he Was told Not to Blow Because [And he Dosent Know] That it Signels the Apocalypse.
Pic:

The Horsemen that are Taken [This includes Created Charectrs and the four horsemen]

War: Andraus

Death:Gothika_Knight

Famine: 0ri0n83

Conquest: 0ri0n83

Life: Gothika_knight

accepted profiles

Username: DarkAngel562415
Name: Ileana
Horsemen of What: Chaos
Blade: Havoc
Mounts name: Panic
Bio: A pure Destruction Causing Women, Is One of the Most Beautiful Yet Most Deadly Of the Entire Enforcement of the Horsemen. In The charred Couciel she is Repsected but on Middle earth she is Feared
Pic:

Last edited by Andraus; 01-08-2011 at 05:52 PM..

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 12-27-2010, 03:41 AM

Name: Anastasia
Horsemen of What: life
Blade:
Vida
Mounts name: Birth
Bio: Anastasia has been around for as long as she can remember. She controled almost everything that had to do with life. Anastasia loves life and believes it should be embraced and remain as it is. Unfortunately Anastasia often has to watch some life go away by her brother himself.
Pic:

Name: Jonathan
Horsemen of What: Death
Blade:
Muerto
Mounts name: Death
Bio: Jonathan is the eldest out of him and his sister, Anastasia. But sometimes he hates letting her see what he finds amusing. Killings and death makes him smile when things start to get too happy. He may love his sister but he's trying to prove to her there is a reason why things must die.
Pic: N evil anime boy image by Silver_Dragon90 on Photobucket

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 12-29-2010 at 04:18 AM..

Andraus

Old 12-28-2010, 01:35 AM

Is Outside the Gates of the Charred Counciel and is awaiting the Arrival of Jonathen,Sindora, and Victum "Why has the High Counciel called us here?What could we have possible done to be called by the Elders" looks around for them "and were the hell are the Rest?"

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-28-2010, 02:38 AM

Jonathan rode in on his back horse at top speeds, "Are you okay back there Anastasia?" Jonathan called out as the ride of rough and the got closer to the building' "Thy art fine dear brother, tho bring thee with thou Jonathan, thee almost there?" Anastasia said clinging to her older brother as the horse came to a halt in front of the buliding, "Hello War, how are you today?" Jonathan asked jumped of his horse and helped Anastasia down and she hid behind Jonathan. "Don't worry Anastasia, he won't hurt you." He said with a smile on his face.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 12-28-2010 at 03:03 AM..

Andraus

Old 12-28-2010, 03:41 AM

"Hello Jon Im now waiting for Sindora and Victum.....Any idea why me you and them got called to the Counciel?"

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-28-2010, 04:12 AM

"I don't know but it is a weird a little." Jonathan turned and seen Anastasia standing behind him, "Oh, War have you met my little sister, this is Anastasia." He gently pushed her in front of him. "Say hello Ana." Jonathan said placing his hands on her shoulders "Tis a pleasure to meet thou brave one." she said doing a little curtsy. Then backed into Jonathan alittle trying to not show anyfear.

Andraus

Old 12-28-2010, 04:22 AM

"She Reads Shakespere i Presume?Hes good" bows "Hello Anastsia"

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 12-28-2010, 05:18 AM

Victum opened a red eye as he looked around towards the coming dawn. Yawning he looked around as he stood up from where he was sleeping. His horse, Cinderhoof, was nearby feeding on the grasses. "What woke me up," thought Victum. He sifted through the dream that he had had when he came across one that stood out amongst the others. The Elder's had called them to the Charred Council Hall for a meeting. Did that mean he was meeting with the other horsemen? Packing up his things he placed them back in the pack that was currently on the ground. Swinging his leg over to Cinderhoof's back he sped off towards the Halls of the Charred Council.

-Time skip-

As he neared the Charred Halls he could already see War, Johnathan, and Anastasia. At least he wasn't the last one there. Famine wasn't here yet at least. Riding up to the other 3 people he stopped his horse suddenly, which reared back at the sudden halt that he had.

Sindora, who was on Shadowblight's back, continued to gallop towards the Charred Halls. He had been summoned twice to the Halls, one of which he had ignored, and the second one a messenger came to him and told him that it was in his best interest to get to the halls. As he approached the Charred Halls he saw Victum, Johnathan, Anastasia, and War already there. He was the last one that had arrived. He stopped next to Victum as he nodded in afirmation to him.

Andraus

Old 12-28-2010, 05:40 AM

"Finally....come on you Three. Jon Ana Has to stay here The Counciel only Called Me , you ,Sindora, and Vic" steps off of Ruin and starts walking up to the Portal that leads to the Elders

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-28-2010, 05:52 AM

Anastasia smiled at War then giggles "Thy not read Sir Shakspeare. A lot, thy speak tis way." she said then saw Sindora and Victum come up, she hid behind Jonathan, "Hello Victum and Sindora, what took you so long?" Jonathan asked looked at Anastasia as she hid behind him. She closed her eyes and started to whimper softly, her light pink light tucked in two ponytails covered part of her face. "Don't worry, Ana they won't hurt you." Jonathan said in a sweet voice to his baby sister.

Andraus

Old 12-28-2010, 06:43 AM

"Jon come on The Elders Dont like to be Kept Waiting....."walks inside the Portal And into the Counciel Room

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-28-2010, 06:54 AM

Walks in the portal while holding Anastasia's hand and they both end up in the Council Room. "Thy scare brother, y art thee here?" Anastasia asked. "I don't know, but where about to find out."

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 12-28-2010, 09:37 AM

Victum hopped off of his mount as the mare whinnied her concern at him. "Relax girl," said Victum. " Everything will be fine." He followed behind John and Anastasia wondering what had happened because clearly John had gone against War. There was not a lot in his dull life to entertain him, this should be interesting.

Sindora hopped off off his own mount, and followed behind Victum. He turned around to say," Shadowblight don't get into trouble. Go and eat some grass or something, somewhere." With that being said he followed the others through the portal into the inner halls of the Charred Council Hall.

Andraus

Old 12-28-2010, 05:13 PM

Deep Inside The Halls the High Councielmen Appears In front Of The four Horsemen "Horsemen ......The Time has come For Answears to Be Reaviled to you.....To Learn Who You are and Why its you"The Councielmen is in his Chaos Form and Standing atop a High Stone

"High Counciel I dont believe I understand"

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-29-2010, 01:44 AM

Jonathan eyes widen slightly, he didn't want to leave Anastasia by herself while he was talking the councilmen but he didn't want her to be frighten by the information that he was about to receive from the councilmen. He gently pushed Anastasia out through the portal "Wait out here, we'll be right back ok." Jonathan said quietly and quickly "Aye brother." Anastasia said with a sad look. Jonathan went back and said "It's happeneing again, isn't it?" He said with a serious look on his face, "Yes, the Apolcalypse will begin soon." The Councilman said looking at them.

Anastasia sat next to Death, jonathan's horse. Death started snorting to her and rubbed his nose in Anastasia's hand. She giggled and held it close "Thou miss your master. Tis okay, thou seeth him again." She said rubbing the horse's nose to calm it down. A sound startled her and she turned in fright "Who's there?" Anastasia asked standing up looking around but someone came up and took her away while the horses went wild and crazy.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 12-29-2010 at 01:59 AM..

Andraus

Old 12-29-2010, 01:50 AM

"When....."

"When the Seven Seals that Have Been Created have Been Broken.....A Battle of Great Conflict is to come soon....War You are to Do what is Nesscary to Make Peace Between the Angels and Demons. If I am Right This War is going to Tear Middle Earth to Pieces....it will Destroy The counciel"

"That is impossible not Even Abdaeon Could make a Peace Pact between the Demons"

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-29-2010, 02:54 AM

"You have to try War, we will come with you if you want. Forgive me council but can we end this quickly. I don't wish to leave my baby sister out there by herself." Jonathan said in a hesitate voice, he was worried and he had every right to be. The councilman just looked at Jonathan then nodded his head, "If you can make this treaty successfully, then the Apocalypse will not happen." He said rubbing his chin with curiousity. "But if you can not then this war will be the end of life 'herself'."

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 12-29-2010 at 02:58 AM..

Andraus

Old 12-29-2010, 03:21 AM

"I Wont be abled to Stop the Apocalypse...But i might be abled to Postpone it"

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-29-2010, 04:10 AM

"Either one will do; Sindora, Victum and Jonathan will assist you in this. Now you may go." He said as he vanished and they walked through the portal. "Anastasia, we're done...what the, Death what's wrong" Jonathan said calming Death down as he started jumping in the air by his hind legs. "Anastasia, Ana where are you?!" He shouted looking around. "Something's wrong, Anastasia where are you, Ana?!"

Anastasia woke up on the back of a horse bound by her wrist and ankles. "Let thee go, thou swine! Where art thou taking thee?" She asked as she struggled to break free from her captor, "You will see, little girl. You will see" he said smiling wickedly as he rode off towards a nearby road.

Andraus

Old 12-29-2010, 04:26 AM

"Mein Gott...."Whistles and ruin is by my side at once "Fallow her scent ruin...lets show these Basterds who they are dealing with....Noone Messes with the Family of The Horsemen!"i mount Ruin and we take off

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-29-2010, 04:52 AM

Jonathan jumped on Death and galloped at full speed followed by Victum and Sindora, "They will pay dearly for taking her away." Death crushed the ground as he followed Ruin, "Do you have her sent, where is she now?" Jonathan asked looking at War.

"Where thou taking thee? Thou art scaring thee." Anastasia said as she tried to wiggle her way out of the man's grip, "I'm takin ya to the sacred temple, to sacrifice you; Anastasia the horsegirl of life itself. Killin ya with bring the Apocalypse closer to Middle Earth and the destruction of all living things." The man said smiling with evil in his eyes.

Andraus

Old 12-29-2010, 10:18 PM

"I see her up ahead.....This will be Close!" pulls out a Sword Blade an d throws it at the Side of the horse, hoping i dont hit the girl

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-29-2010, 10:28 PM

Ileana was walking threw the woods with her horse. She leads him over to a lake so he could get some water. Sitting on a rock near by she takes off her helmet letting her black hair fall down her back. Sighing she drinks some of the water that she had with her, she was out so she went to the lake and started to refill.

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-29-2010, 10:44 PM

The sword misses Anastasia by a few inches and startled the horse. This caused the two people to fall on the ground. "Who did that?" the man said standing up quickly with his sword in his hands then grabbed one of Anastasia's arms. "Let thee go, thou hurting thee." she said as tears started rolling down face face. "Not on your life." the man said with anger in his voice.

Jonathan galloped close to the man and placed the tip of his sword at the man's throat. "Let her go or your head will be cut off." he said with anger in his voice. Jonathan was outraged that anyone would kidnap his little sister but the look in his eyes started to frighten Anastasia more.

Andraus

Old 12-30-2010, 03:47 AM

My skin starts ripping apart and turning into a Firey,Dark Sort of skin "what in the name of hell?"my body starts falling apart "Ahhhh!!!!" My body Seems to Grow and I turn into My Chaos form

[The Red one is me]