Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 12-30-2010, 04:46 AM

((I call the other one XD))

"What the hell?!" the man said looking at War as he started to change into his Chaos form, Jonathan turned and his eyes widen "War, What's happening to you?" he shouted, Anastasia watched horrified and closed her eyes and tears rolled down her face, "Stop please, tis wrong thou must be calm." she said trying to show no fear, but deep inside Anastasia was too scared to speak anymore.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 12-30-2010 at 04:50 AM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-30-2010, 04:48 AM

slashs my Sword at the Pathetic Excuss of a Demon

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-31-2010, 02:12 AM

He dodges but just barely "You fiend!" he shouted as he grabs Anastasia and puts his blade at her throat "Attack me again or come any closer, she gets it." the demon said going into his true form. Anastasia started to shake violently, she was terrified now. She was afraid of demons and now she was afraid of War's Chaos form. "War, you must say calm!" Jonathan shouted as he looked at War.

Andraus

Old 12-31-2010, 03:18 AM

I pull out a Cross-blade and throw it with Amazing Accuracy ,slashing off the hands of the demon that held the Girl "Pathetic excuss of a demon!"

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-31-2010, 03:48 AM

The demon screams in pain as JOnathan cuts him in half and blood gushes everywhere "War, go back to your human form now!" He said in a concerned voice, "Anastasia, are you ok?" Kneeling to her as he cut the ropes that bound her. Anastasia crawled back and cried "Stay away, thou not thy brother nor thy friend. Thy scare the life out of thee." she said holding her head and closed her eyes hoping this was all a dream.

Andraus

Old 12-31-2010, 04:15 AM

I turn back and fall on my knees "what...Was that?...The power...it felt amazing"

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-31-2010, 05:20 AM

"It was Chaos, a form you all can go in. We all can go into a Chaos form." Jonathan said turning his attention to his terrified little sisiter "Don't worry Ana, come here War's back to normal. You don't have to be scared anymore." He said in a gentle voice. Anastasia backed away farther from the others, "All of thee stay away, thou hurt thee, thy know tis, thou hurt thee next." she said with a scared voice and a terrified look.

Andraus

Old 12-31-2010, 05:32 AM

appears next to her "Thy not hurt fair Madian...thou have no Reason to.."

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-31-2010, 06:23 AM

Anastasia jumped and looked at War, "Thou promise thee, thou not hurt thee?" She asked looking with tears in her eyes. "I would never hurt you Ana, your my little sister. I will never have a reason to lay a hand on you." Jonathan said walking slowly towards Anastasia and hugged her tightly.

Andraus

Old 12-31-2010, 06:30 AM

I take her hand and kiss it "You are The Sweetest of hearts and Fairest of Maidens. It would be a Crime agisnt the Nature of lvinig things to harm you"

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-31-2010, 07:06 AM

Anastasia blushed a little, "Thou sayth tis true or thou sayth tis to halt thee from crying?" She asked as she whiped the tears from her eyes. Anastasia knew Jonathan would never hurt her but she didn't know about the others. She had met them for the first time and wanted to know if they meant her no harm.

Andraus

Old 12-31-2010, 07:54 AM

"Both...."

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-31-2010, 10:07 PM

Anastasia smiled a little then nodded her head. Jonathan whisled in the air and a pegasus flew down, "I believe it will be best if you rode on your own horse, it will be easier for you to catch up with us." Jonathan suggested as he picked her up and placed her on Birth. "Thou understand dear brother, thou fight at thou side, though thy dislike tis war coming, Sir War thou promise thee that tis war not start?" Anastasia asked petting Birth on her head.

Andraus

Old 12-31-2010, 11:18 PM

"I can try .....War is like Death and birth......When one Ends Another Begins"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-01-2011, 12:30 AM

"Thou statement holds true. But tis war different." Anastasia said with a sad look on her face. "If this war starts, everyone will lose; all life will be exstinguish and Anastasia will exist no more. Which is why I must rain you to control your Chaos forms as soon as possible." Jonathan said jumping back on Death then looked at War for his response.

Andraus

Old 01-01-2011, 07:48 AM

"Chaos Herself Is my Sister......She Is a Darling Horsemen And is Respected by the Counciel"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-01-2011, 08:43 PM

"Then there is hope, if we hurry we can start, I can already control my chaos form now it's your turn." Jonathan said in a firm voice. "Thou all lucky have chaos forms, thy not have one since thy am against death. Thy haveth a different form." Anastasia said with a smile as Birth flying flapping her wings and was lifted of the ground.

Andraus

Old 01-01-2011, 11:13 PM

"you may be Agisnt Death but your Chaos Form only First Shows itself When you either are Facing a Dreaded Fear or Feeling Emence Rage"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-02-2011, 05:53 AM

Anastasia looked at War with an eerie smile on her face, "Thy chaos form comes forth when thy please, thy haveth controled for a while. Who thou go brother, thou training awaits." She turning back into her cheerful self again. "Follow me." Jonathan said as he galloped at full speed northas Anastasia followed by air.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 01-02-2011, 12:59 PM

((Pulling out of this RP sorry, I have a lot to do with college starting. So sorry))

Andraus

Old 01-02-2011, 04:37 PM

[its k]

"Not with you Life"is not far behind her "Your not one of Chaos and Fear,As are our Brothern, You are one of Joy and order so I cant be Positive What would happen when you change"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-02-2011, 06:49 PM

Anastasia looked at War and made a sad look "Everything thou"love comth to an end. Life not existing only fear and pain." She said turning away she didn't want to see the look he made after she said that.

Andraus

Old 01-02-2011, 09:26 PM

"That is a impossiblity......It really is..."

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-04-2011, 12:32 AM

"It can happen, it did before." Jonathan said slowly down a little to let the others keep up, "Thingscome to an end for a reason but if anything bad happens to Anastasia then all of hell will break lose." He said looking at Anastasia as she and Birth flew the same speed the other were running in "Thy try to not think about war but if thy am to die again then thy an to die. Tis not understandabl but tis true." Anastasia said looking back at War and the others.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-04-2011, 12:45 AM

((I just might pull out myself....))