Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2011, 04:13 AM

Artemis pouted again "of course I was hiding, if you were human what would you think if you saw some angel in a random tree" She then laughed a bit at his surprised face "no it's not my power...well it sorta is...I learned how to but up a glamor, it messes with the mind and fooling it to believe nothing is there, I just have to be careful and not move my wings at all." She hummed thinking if she should tell him or not. But then she decided to as her side of the peace treaty "My power deals with the mind, I can read thoughts and emotions, and implant light suggestions if I want."

Anaed nodded slowly, even if she was running from her kin, she was still loyal to Lucifer. But she still wanted to live so she ran away. She sighed "Well if I find the runaway mistress I'll come find you, bringing her with me." She turned around to walk away "Now if you'll excuse me" She started to walk, she was glad she never gave away her name, but since she would have to tell them hers to get theirs she had no idea who they were. It was Demon lay to introduce one's self then the other would be bound to tell you, if not they were a traitor.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-04-2011, 04:37 AM

When the Demon started to walk away Zalia called out after her. "I'm Zalia by the way and my brother Jatan. If you find her just ask for us." She knew the girl would have to give them her name now or else be marked traitor. If she knew her name then she would be easier to track. Zalia was handy with a computer and if she had anything like a credit card or anything she would find it. Jatan staid by her side, silent.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2011, 04:48 AM

Anaed cursed under her breath, then sighed. She only hopped that they didn't label her as a runaway yet. She turned back to them and nodded her head formally. "It is a pleasure to meet you Zalia, and you as well Jatan. I'm Captain Anaed of the Elite guard." She looked up at them searching their eyes for a hint of what they were thinking.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-04-2011, 05:31 AM

Zalia smiled softly. "It's a pleasure to meet you Anaed. Now that we know each others name it will be easier for you to find us if you find her. We should head off now so we can get settled in for the hunt." Giving Anaed a bow with her head she took a step back.

Also giving Anaed a bow with his head Jatan smiled. "Nice to meet you Anaed. I hope you have a wonderful day." Turning around he walked off, his sister following him. He couldn't believe their luck. They found a feeler the first day they came here. Jatan had hoped it would have taken longer, now he needed to come up with a plan to stop his sister.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2011, 05:36 AM

"Pleasure..yeah" Anaed mumbled as she watched them walk away. She blinked 'Wonderful day? That not normal...' She bit her lip. her ears pricked up as the wind whistled in them. 'I know I can't trust them, but I feel...Dang it...if he can feel, then she should help him right?' She huffed for a fifth time that day "Hey wait up you two, I have a proposition"

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-04-2011, 05:52 AM

Jatan and Zalia paused, turning around to look at Anaed. "Proposition?" Came from Zalia's mouth her tone a little steely before she remembered to talk softly. "What is it?" She was very curious as to what her proposition would be.

Cursing in his mind Jatan realized his mistake. He had wished her a wonderful day. No demon spoke like that. He hoped his sister hadn't noticed his word choice.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2011, 06:09 AM

Anaed looked around "Well since were both looking for someone, and I happen to have a large house I 'acquired' I was wondering if you would like to assist one another" It was a lame plan she knew, but she wanted to keep an eye one them, if at least one of them is a hunter, then she would protect the others like her. 'jeez I'm becoming a sap' she thought glumly to herself.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-04-2011, 06:14 AM

Narrowing her eyes Zalia was about to say something when Jatan spoke before she could. "Yes I think that is a good plan. It would be easier to help each other that way and we don't have a place to stay." He turned to his sister who just nodded in agreement.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2011, 06:38 AM

Artemis smirked crossing her arms "Well seeing as we are going to be working together. You should know my mission." She mentally thanked who ever blessed her that no one knew what really happened. "I'm searching for the murderer of...General Drayquo." She hopped her voice didn't waver on his name "It was believed to be one of his men that deserted, but it's not proven." She was now glad that she killed that one guy, he was now useful. "But that's all I have so far, 'the trail has gone cold' or so the humans say"

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-04-2011, 07:19 AM

Zalia cocked her head to the side and studied Anaed. "Well I think we can help with that. We are very good at tracking."

"Will probably be able to dig up something on the suspect." Jatan continued for his sister. This was going to be interesting and he couldn't wait to see where it all ended up.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2011, 04:54 PM

Anaed outwardly raised her eyebrows in mock amazement, inwardly she was panicking. "Really, well I guess I'll take you to the scene. All that's left is a blood pile, the body was...well there is one" She turned and started walking into an ally way then ended the glamor. Her large black feathered wings flapped a few times to get out the cramps. "Shall we go"

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-05-2011, 07:44 AM

Alexandra walked quickly down the street the heels of her boots clacking on the concrete. Somehow she had managed to wander into the more populated area of the city. Sighing, she looked around to see if anything looked familiar. Where am I now? I can’t believe I managed to get lost. Unfortunately she wasn’t used to this city yet since she just moved here a couple of weeks ago. Normally she stuck to the less populated areas of the city, but today she had taken a wrong turned and ended up here. Getting frustrated she stopped at a store to ask directions. The man who greeted her was nice enough at first, but got rather huffy with her when she asked for direction. He quickly gave them to here before kicking her out. “And don’t come back unless you’re going to buy something,” he yelled at her.

Alexandra grumbled as she headed down the street again, turning at the next intersection. “I guess at least he gave me directions before kicking me out.” It wasn’t long before she was entering the area of the city she liked the best. Not many people around so there’s no one to bother me. She smiled slightly to herself as she started to hum. Now all that was left was to find a place for the night.

Nathanial relaxed on the rooftop of an old warehouse. It had been another uneventful day, but that was a good thing. At least for now no one seemed to realize he wasn’t doing his job. How much longer will I be able to hide before becoming hunted, he wondered as he looked to the sky. Other thoughts ran through his mind as he watched the stars. This all came to an end when he felt the presence of at least on other demon nearby. Quietly he moved to the edge of the roof to see if he could see anything. Down below a block away were three people. “Shit,” he said under his breath. Worst case scenario all three of them are demons and they are hunting for those who can ‘feel’. I’m screwed if that is the case. Panicking he moved away from the ledge.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-05-2011, 05:14 PM

As Anaed was waiting the wind whispered. she had mentally stop her self from looking up. 'There is a fellow wind user, be nice, be nice' She sighed, well damn, she had just practically shown them to another feeler, or so the wind says. Then she smirked, having an idea. She whistled a light tune as if waiting. The soft tune echoed down the ally, and up to the roofs. The wind obeying, started to blow softly in another direction, hiding the sent. Also carried a message "I'll try to distract them, so just stay still and don't get noticed. The red haired girl is the most threat for us. I'm also thinking the guy is a feeler as well. Be careful" she wasn't sure if her could hear it or not but it was worth a shot. 'I'm way to over protective' She thought.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-06-2011, 07:12 AM

"Yes I think we shall go." Zalia said as she followed after Anaed into the alley, Jatan following along side of her. As she walked she thought, but when she heard Anaed whistle her attention snapped back to her. Cocking her head to the side she studied the back of the demon before breathing deeply through her nose, then sniffing the air a few times. She caught the faint sent of another demon. Zalia wasn't sure if it was old or new. Her eyes roamed the area around her but she didn't see anything. "So where are we going Anaed?" She asked in a soft tone.

Jatan watched his sister closely and she sniffed the air and looked around. That wasn't a good sign. At least she didn't seem to see anything. He himself scanned the area as he waited for Anaed's reply.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-07-2011, 01:17 AM

Anaed stopped whistling when she noticed the change, she bit back a smirk. She turned to them "Well we have two options, we can go to my place a get to situated, or we can go right to the crime scene and snoop around." Either was fine with her, she just didn't really want to go back to that place. Her eyes lowered for a nano-second, thinking of thinking of him. But then she snapped out of it remembering his reaction, she grimaced. Then turned away, again flapping her wing, they were acing to fly.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-07-2011, 03:00 AM

Nathanial heard the whistling and noticed the change in the wind. Listening closer he could hear the girl’s message to him. He was glad that it seemed he wasn’t the only one who could feel, but he was unsure how safe the girl would be on her own with those other two. Calming down he sat still, thinking. It would be nice if he could send messages on the wind like that, but he wasn’t able to even though he could control it. Once again he quietly moved over to the ledge and peered down to see which way the other demons went.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-07-2011, 03:31 AM

Getting a sniff of demon once more Zalia's head whipped around and she looked for the source. Now she was sure there was another around them. If only she could just find them..Zalia continued to look around. Not even hearing Anaed speak.

Jatan pinched his sister's arm and shook his head. "Let's just go to your place Anaed. We can go there later tonight or tomorrow, it wont make a difference." He was trying to distract Zalia. Jatan had also caught the faintest smell of demon and he didn't want her to find another one so soon.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-08-2011, 08:16 AM

Anaed raised an eyebrow at the pinch he gave his sister. 'okay....' Then she lightly sniffed growling in her mind 'damn, my plan didn't work to well, I'm getting rusty.' She smirked "Okay to my house it is. You can fallow me, it close by." She re-framed from saying two so she could maybe convince this new demon to accept a place to hide. She didn't really care if she got in trouble, she just wanted to help.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-10-2011, 05:06 AM

As they walked Zalia raised her hand in the air and pointed her finger tips off to the side. She was calling her's and her brother's bags to her using her power. The bags moved so fast and so high no one would be able to see them. They would just see a blur in the air. Once they got close they slowed down and floated to the side of Zalia. It was nifty being telekinetic, very nifty.

Jatan shook his head at his sisters use of her powers. But then thinking about it he really didn't want to walk all the way over to where he had hid his luggage, right next to Zalia's. "So how far away is your place Anaed?"

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-10-2011, 04:27 PM

Anaed watched the bags, wincing a bit as they cut through the air. She turned to Jatan "oh...umm, a couple blocks or so, it's in the middle of the run down part of town, but it's pretty big, I practically have the whole building to myself." She said turned lifting of, using a clocking spell to hide from mortal eyes. She looked around then pointed to the east "It's over this way. It should take us at least 5 minutes"

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-11-2011, 02:11 AM

Jatan nodded as he listened to Anaed speak. "Thank you Anaed, for your hospitality. Five minutes is good, I think my sister is getting impatient. She hates just walking around."

Flicking her other hand out Zalia made her brother trip. "I'll show you impatient." Came out of her mouth in a growl. She hated when her younger brother told people things about her. He needed to learn to keep his mouth shut.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2011, 09:01 PM

Anaed chuckled a bit at that, looking over her shoulder at him she smirked "It would seem likely, given her personality." She looked back so she didn't run into anything "By the way, you guys never told me what division you work for. I'm guessing it's up there on the corporal latter, but it would me nice to know."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-12-2011, 02:40 AM

Alexandra hummed softly as she walked. She stopped in her tracks when she seen two people up ahead. Was her eyes deceiving her or did one of them have wings? Could they be angels? She stood there frozen with many thoughts running through her head. Her wings quivered slightly as a chill ran down her spine at the thought that the two up ahead might be looking for those who can ‘feel’. Due to the quivering the glamour she was using to hide her wings started to disappear, making them visible. “I hope they don’t see me before I can get out of here,” she whispered to herself, finally able to move again. Slowly she crept towards an alleyway nearby.

Nathanial continued to watch from his spot on the roof. For now that was all he could do and take note of where the three demons headed. Maybe I can help out the girl that is also a wind user, he thought.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 02-14-2011, 06:37 AM

Dria, shortened from Alexandria, sighed as she walked through an alleyway as a shortcut to the local town park where she would usually sit and play on her flute. Pulling her black trench coat closer to her body as she felt the wind pass by, fluffing her long lavender colored hair pulled back into a high ponytail, she glanced around her surroundings, including the air. She could feel it, something was going on and some of it was not nice. 'I just hope the demons or angels don't find me...' She thought poutily as she finally came across her usual bench. Sitting down she pulled the slender, holey piece of metal out of a slim case and started to play a sweet yet haunting melody.

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 02-22-2011 at 04:06 AM..

Mean-Mr-Mustard
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2011, 10:04 PM

((Sorry for the sudden no show but Im lost now~ whats going on??))