CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 02:59 AM

((Well I'm waiting for Yue to PM me back before I reply!))

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2011, 10:33 PM

((It's okay Mr. Mustard I think I'm lost as well....

By the way I've already told some people but I'll say it again,

I won't be able to post often because I've had a death in the family so please be patient...

Thank you))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 06:40 AM

((I'm really sorry for your loss Yue..))

----------

Glaring at the demon in front of her Zalia was about to flick her hand out to trip her but she refrained. She needed to play nice, it was ok to do it to her brother but not her. When she heard Anaed's question she glanced over to her brother. "Were in the black division." She had told the truth for once. The black division was one of the top two division's. It was the division for hunting, tracking, and assassination. The other top division was the white division and that one was for guardians. The protectors for the demons.

Shocked Jatan turned to look at his sister before composing his face. He couldn't believe she had actually told the truth. By admitting that they were in the black division she practically said they worked closely with Lucifer. But he guessed it didn't matter much.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2011, 02:52 AM

Anaed hummed in thought, yes that would make since for them to be in the black division. That would mean they worked specifically on hunting, or capture missions. The White division was guardian and investigating. Nodding her head to show she acknowledged them. "I see" She looked back at them with a smirk "That means we're like teammates. I'm A Gray Division, meaning I work both sides, it's rare, but Lord Lucifer decided He like me enough to let it pass." She turned back around as they were nearing her house, it was a abandoned apartment building, but was in relatively good shape on the inside. She landed on the roof, taking out a pair of keys to unlock the stair door. "Any way, you guys can have your own apartment here if you want, or you can have a gust room in mine, which ever you like." She said as she opened the door for them to enter first. She only walked in front of people she trusted.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-22-2011, 03:18 AM

Nathanial waited for a while before he moved from his spot on the rooftop. Stretching he wondered what to do. He felt a need to help the female demon who had a similar power to his. After arguing with himself for a few minutes he made up his mind. He would just go out for a walk and if he ran into those other demons then there was no helping it. Jumping from the roof he landed lightly on his feet. After landing and making sure his glamour was working he shoved his hands in his pockets and began walking down the street. “Just” happening to walk in the direction the other demons had went.

Alexandra grew antsy just waiting in the alley way. So she made her way over to the park. Sighing she looked to the night sky. She never grew tired of looking at the stars. A small smile crept onto her face as she closed her eyes for a moment. A memory of the time she had spent with Edmund popped into her mind. Opening her eyes, her smile faded and a single tear rolled down her cheek. Oh how she missed him. After a moment she continued to walk, heading towards a bench where a girl sat alone.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 02-22-2011, 04:16 AM

Her eyes were closed as she played, the music seemingly taking her over, the long notes, the up and down pitches blending in perfect harmony that came with the melody. She heard nor saw nothing, barely even felt anything in the back ground, which would ,and could, be a mistake if a demon or angel should find out what she was. She slowly ended the song with a long note then pulled the flute away from her lips as she looked to the sky and to the ever bright stars. "Star Light, Star Bright. First Star I see tonight, grant my wish tonight. Let my momma and poppa know that I'm alright...I miss them." She whispered the last part softly, a little embarrassed about her childish-ness in using the poem many children use. Picking up the open flute case, which had a few coins and bills in it, she leaned back with it in her lap to count the money she had earned this night.

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 02-24-2011 at 02:23 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 05:27 AM

Alexandra stopped a few feet away when the girl stopped playing her flute. She stood there watching until she realized her glamour was wearing off. Quickly she dashed and hid behind some nearby bushes. Her purple and white wings became visible and glowed softly in the moonlight. “I should have rested in the alley earlier,” she grumbled under her breath. She thought for a moment before she opened the messenger bag she was carrying. “I hope it’s in here.” She rummaged around in the bag for a bit before pulling out a long black cloak. It was worn from use, but it would due until she found shelter. Lightly she stepped back onto the path after wrapping the cloak around her to hide her wings.

She walked closer to the girl before stopping in front of her. “Here please take this.” She smiled as she handed her what money she had left. Without another word she turned to continue on her way. Just then the breeze caught her cloak, slightly revealing her wings. Out of instinct she quickened her pace and didn’t look back.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2011, 01:21 AM

((Okay I'm guessing Artemis isn't getting her person back so I'm just going to continue on with out him as if he wasn't there to begin with okay okay))

Artemis sat in the tall tree of the park watching the bench were the girl sat playing her flute. She had wanted so bad to jump down and give her some comfort be it in money or emotional comfort. She had seen the girl once before, and her thoughts had intrigued her, so she had decided to watch over her when she could. She sighed a bit as the wind ruffled her white/silver wings, their blue glow intensified in the moonlight, Her toga/robes rustled in the breeze. Hearing the girls thoughts she sent down a calming emotion to keep her sadness at bay, this was the most she could do at the moment.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-23-2011, 02:11 AM

Both siblings took off their jackets and let their wings slide out of the slits in their backs. Behind them their wings spread out and flapped hard. Following after Anaed they landed by her. Zalia used her powers to make their bags follow them up. "A gray division demon? Well well..there's not many of you. We will take a different apartment. Thank you very much for letting us stay here. I don't like hotels, to many people and cameras." She walked through the door first her brother following behind her.

Before following his sister through the door he looked to Anaed and gave her a smile. "Thank you for helping us." He stopped behind his sister as they waited for Anaed to enter. "So just pick whatever one we want?" He asked softly.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2011, 02:23 AM

Dria had just finished counting when the other woman came over and handed her some money. "Oh, Thank you." She spoke softly, but it carried to be heard easily. She had started to look at the new amount when something caught her eye and she looked at the retreating form of the generous woman, stormy grey eyes widening slightly at the flash of glowing feathered wings. She nearly panicked if it weren't for the slow calming influence which at first puzzled her, but she felt no insidious intent behind it. Dria allowed her gaze to roam, settling at first to the trees she felt something coming from, but she looked away to meet the next breeze. Unknowing to her, as the breeze passed by and played with her hair, a gentle silver glow flashed from one half of the collar of her shirt.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2011, 04:30 PM

Anaed nodded to the brother as she closed the door behind her. "Yes, I'm on the top floor, room #423. The only useable floors are the third and fourth." She walked to the stairs that led to the fourth floor, turning to him "And your are indeed welcome, though I feel I should help any demon who is also in this cease pool of humans." She smirked before turning and walking down, she had added the word feel to see is reactions then gage to see if he could as well.

Artemis held her breath as the girl looked up at her, but she released it as she looked away. That had been close she wasn't sure how to approach the girl so she would stay at a distant. She raised an eyebrow at the girl walking away. So she was an angle as well. 'She can probably feel...' she thought, and then turning back to the flute girl her eyes widened as she saw a sparkle. 'what is that?'

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-28-2011, 10:23 AM

Dria sighed softly, when night lifted she would have to hide back in her tiny apartment, after she went shopping for groceries when the stores first open back up in the morning. Tomorrow would start her look out. She had come to this city to see if she could find any angels or demons that could feel, much like her parents had, and if she did find them, help them to stay more hidden from the Angel or Demon forces. It seemed so unfair that God or Lucifer would deliberately hunt and kill their 'people' just to stop those who could feel. Sighing one more time as she folded the money up and slipped it into her tiny black silk coin purse that had red feathers decorating it. Her mother had made it for her father and was one of the few things that had survived the tryanny of that god awful night of their murder from those who should have been kindred. Her darker emotions suddenly sparked a stormy gray glow from the right half of her back that lasted only a second before she calmed.
She shivered slightly, not from the cold though that is what many would think, but it was the sudden tingle of power that she could feel from her back, a tingle she knew to mean that her wings wanted out.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 03-03-2011, 07:00 PM

Jatan and his sister followed after Anaed into the stairwell. When he heard her say the word feel he couldn't help but notice how she looked at him when she said it. Surprise flashed across his face for a second before he composed it once again. So she knew he could fell? He was going to have to talk to her alone without his sister around. "Yes I would fell the same way if it were I that lived up among the nasty humans," as he spoke he made sure to keep his face composed so his sister couldn't tell anything was up.

Walking behind her brother Zalia sort of tuned out to his and Anaed's conversation. She knew she should be paying attention but she couldn't help herself. She really needed to be alone and away from Anaed quickly before she lost her temper. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that she was one of the feelers and it took everything for her to not just chain her up and ship her back to Lucifer. But she couldn't do that, just not yet.

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2011, 06:06 PM

((okay kinda fell of the face of the earth there...))

Anaed led them to the end of the fourth floor hallway, and with a gesture of her hand she said "Well if you want to stay on the third floor just go down these steps and the apartments with the doors open are the ones that are usable. Come find me if you need anything." With that she turned and made her way to a heavy wooden door, slipped a key in then walked through, she closed it but left it unlocked for Jatan if he wished to talk. She stopped in the living area to look at her self in the mirror. Grumbling about something or other having to do with the weather she started to fix her hair

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-29-2011, 12:43 AM

Alexandra stopped a little ways down the path. She must have seen my wings. Softly sighing she leaned back against a tree. She didn’t care because that girl didn’t seem like she was another angel or a demon. Looking up at the sky she thought of the man she had loved. “Oh how I miss you Edmund.” A tear rolled down her cheek without her noticing as she continued to stare at the stars. Soon they would be gone and she’d have to take cover where ever she could find a place that was safe enough.

Nathanial continued to walk. He had kept an eye on the other demons, but he was starting to find himself wondering why he had even followed them. He preferred to be alone because it was safer that way, but it was like a fatal flaw he had choosing to try helping others despite his own safety. Making a note of which building they had entered he continued on his walk. He would come back in a little while to take a closer look at the situation. After all it was his right since he was a “hunter” as well. A grin slipped into his lips as he thought about what he was going to do.