Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 02-04-2011, 02:51 AM

Name: Veila Regaldy

Race: angel

Picture:

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-04-2011, 03:16 AM

Ulric slowly made his way into his school as quiet as possible. All the kids made way for him and that was how he liked it. No one was suppose to get close to him and he could never let anyone close. He was something that most people feared and be would always be. He had figured out when he was little that he wasn't normal. It was somethig he had to keep to himself and it was hard for him.

When he was little he had summoned zombie and he started to talk to ghosts. His adoptive parents thought he was crazed so he started to go to thripy and it was really hard to talk to them. They knew nothing and he was alone and it was hard on him. He had no friends and they all thought he was crazed , his life sucked.

Arc Angel

Old 02-04-2011, 03:27 AM

After hanging her bag in her locker, Veila closed its door carefully. Then, looking down at her forged transfer papers as well as her class schedule, she began to walk down along the school's hallway at a casual pace. For centuries there had been angels scattered about the earth, sent down to eradicate demons within certain assigned areas that had high rates of crime and demon activity. Veila, as it just so happened, had been assigned this particular town yesterday. In order to better 'fit in', although she believed it to be unnecessary, those above her in the Order had given her an identity as well as enrolled her in school. She would really rather not be here, but she wasn't one to argue with the higher-ups.

After she had gotten a good look at her class schedule, she began to pay more attention to her surroundings, now noticing the fact that... well, people were clearing the way for her. Sure, she was abnormally graceful in movement, but there was definitely no reason to clear the path for her. Wait- no, rewind. Why would they do that? Glancing behind her, but not stopping walking, Veila spotted Ulric, then quickly turned back around to continue walking ahead of him. Him? They're clearing the way for him? But why...? Shrugging the thought off for now, she found her class, math, and took a seat in the back, right up aganst a window.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 02-04-2011 at 03:29 AM..

Palmoun

Old 02-04-2011, 03:34 AM

Ulric sighed as he saw one person not stop and clear the way. She must be a transfer student since she knew nothing and clearely smelled of new. She would soon learn that you where to ster clear of the crazy kid. They all learned that within the first few days of bein here, he had gottne use to it. He headed into his math class and took his seat in the back. He leaned back in his chair and relaxed as he watched the students come in. None of them looked at him and that was how it was going to be.

He heard a voice muttering to him and rememberedthat a ghost was in here. He wouldn't be able to concentrate at all during class now. But he had gotten use to that, the school was filled with ghosts. They always bugged him since they all wanted him to talk to them, they where all bored and just wanted to do something. But the last time he talked to them everyone thought he was crazzed and it stuck with him till this day. He then rested his head on the desk andaitwd for the teacher.

Arc Angel

Old 02-04-2011, 03:45 AM

Veila sat quietly as other students piled into the classroom in clumps, most talking with their particular groups of friends, that sight making her feel just a tad lonely. That was a feeling she supposed she would get used to. A soft muttering sound caught her attention, making her look around carefully, before dismissing it. Must be one of the deceased. She could hear them, but not see them, which simply made her feel even a bit stressed out. If there were many more spirits at this school, she may just develop a headache.

As someone sat down next to her in the back row, she turned to see the orange haired guy she had seen in the hallway. Looking at him, Veila got on off vibe. It wasn't anything dark, creepy, nor vile like she expected from demons, but it was most definitely something, and it put her on edge. That's just great. But... maybe I'm imagining things. Deciding to be friendly, and ignore the fact that others didn't speak to him, Veila took advantage of the few mintues they had left before class, "Hey." she spoke in a silky voice, "I'm Veila." she smiled in Ulric's direction, hoping he would at least respond in some manner.

Palmoun

Old 02-04-2011, 04:06 AM

Ulric was surprised when he heard the girl next to him start talking and he looked at her. Hardly anyone ever talked to him and when someone did it was usually his theripist. But he wouldn't back down from having a regular conversation. "well helo, veila. I am ulric, it is nice to met you." he said as he smiled at her and knew that what was going on between them wouldn't last. It never did and he wondered why he even tried. He guessed he did t want to be alone in this world anymore.

As he looked at her the mutters and whispers the ghosts where saying where getting harder to ignore. But before he realized what was going on a ghost appeared before him and started to talk. It was a girl that use to come here and she didn't shit up. He placed his head on his desk and before he could stop himself he slammed a fist onto the desk, "shut up!" he basicly yelled and the ghost finally went away and the muttering stopped. But the class was all looking at him an when he saw this he quickly placed his head down on the table to avoid the eyes. They then started to mutter things to themselves and you could tell it was about him.

Arc Angel

Old 02-04-2011, 04:27 AM

Veila's smile brightened when she got a response from Ulric-- and a nice one, to boot! Why did everyone avoid this guy, again? "It's nice to-" she was cut off when he suddenly slammed his fist down upon the table, yelling and successfully drawing the entire classes attention. She herself quieted for a moment, astonished. Perhaps she had felt a vibe, after all, and he could- Oh, no! That was silly. Veila shook her head a little when she heard their classmates' murmering start up, hearing Ulric's name mentioned at least a few times by them. The fools. They did know how cruelty was dealt with in the after life, right? She sighed audibly, sending Ulric a crooked smile and finishing what she had startd to say, "It's nice to meeet you, too, Ulric." Veila would extend her arm towards him, meaning for him to shake her hand in proper greeting.

The question that hit Veila wouldn't leave, though. It burned into her mind. Had he heard the muttering as well, or did she imagine it? If he did... What exactly was he? She observed him carefully for a moment before deciding upon making a risky statement in a voice low enough that others couldn't hear, "They cannot help it, you know. You should try to be more optimistic. They have nowhere to go, and some have died alone and forgotten... You could help them find rest by a simple chat, in some cases." By the slim chance that he knew what she was talking about, she figured, his reply would help her in her curiosity to find out what he was or why she got this odd vibe. If he responded negatively to it, calling her a freak, as she expected, then she could deal with being alone. Veila was a new student at a new school, a new citizen in a new town, and an angel in an awful position of having to murder, as Veila considered it, demons. She was sure she could handle scaring off one guy, if onyl for the sake of curiosity.

Palmoun

Old 02-04-2011, 04:37 AM

Ulric was surprised when he heard her talking to him again, he thought for sure that she would of gone to find a different place to sit eight after that. But when he heard her words he looked up at her and had no idea what to say. Did she really hear them too?! If she did he had no idea what to say. He never had met anyoneelse that was like him but slowly a small smile spread across his face, "they won't leave, I have talked to every single one and they just want tostay and chat here. None of them want to go. I have to deal with them everyday so I should know weather or not they want to leave." he said to her softly and leaned back in his chair. But he kept his eyes on her and wondered why she could hear them too.

"can you see them too? Or can you only hear?" he whispered to her softly since he wasn't sure. He could hear and see them all the time, it got him in trouble a lot and he hated it. Yet he couldn't help it, the ghosts looked like they where alive mostof the time and he just wanted to talk to someone or something. He then looked at her and studied her. Why would she be able to hear them too? Was she another necromancer or something else. He knew that it weren't many necromancer out there so he slighted that she was. He just didn't get why she could hear too.

Arc Angel

Old 02-04-2011, 04:49 AM

Veila's smile faded a bit after Ulric paid no mind to her outstretched hand, simply taking it back and using it to pull out the math textbook. So he had heard it. Had he seen it as well, though? And what did that make him? She found herself looking him over again, when at the same time, well, he seemed to be studying her as well. A faint blush came to her as she realized this, and she looked away quickly, her gaze now on her desk. Veila pouted a bit at what he said. "But..." she whispered, clearly upset by this. Why wouldn't the spirits wish to leave? To find rest? She supposed that it may be scary, in their situation, to think about being dead and needing ot pass on.

After putting it that way, her grin came back and she again looked over at Ulric to answer his question, "I can only hear their voices from time to time." she replied in a whisper, flashing him a small smile. "Can you... see them?" Demons certainly can, Veila thought, but this Ulric is.... No, he couldn't be a demon. Far too nice, plus he doesn't give off that sinister vibe.

Palmoun

Old 02-04-2011, 10:10 PM

Ulric saw that he had dissappointed her when he didn't take her hand but he didn't like to touch people. THey said he felt like the dead and his skin was cold. It was all part of being a necromancer and it sucked so much. He then looked at her when she said but, "they wont leave, trust me on that." he said as he looked at her. He then heard the ghosts talking again and knew that he coudlnt' tell her something. Most of the time whent he ghosts where talking to him they wanted him to bring there bodies back. If he told that to her she would deffinately think he was crazed.

He looked at her when he heard the question, "I can hear them and see them. It is a curse." he said to her softly and wondered if she would connect the dots. If she did she would probably freak out, he was a weirdo and always would be. "why can you hear them?" he asked as he looked at her and wondered if she was part necromancer or something.

Arc Angel

Old 02-04-2011, 10:38 PM

Veila took Ulric's words in slowly, lulling them over in her mind. He was not an angel, and that was for sure, nor did she think him to be anything evil. But what did that leave? Nothing. Letting out a soft sigh as she heard his question, one of her hands went up to run through her hair, a sign of her being nervous. If she blew her cover to the wrong person, she could be put into immediate danger, especially if he happened to be a demon. Veila studied Ulric closely again before puting childishly and giving up, "I was sent here by the Order." she said simply, voice still low. Then, just in case he didn't know what that meant, she added, "I'm an... " Veila hesitated, fumbling over the word, making a frustrated face, then relaxing once more and sending Ulric a grin as she said that risky word, "Angel. I'm an angel." she spoke barely above a whisper, her eyes watching him for a response, any response, hoping that it would not be negative.

"Why can you see and hear them? You're not a..." She stopped there, waiting for him to answer, sincerely hoping that he was not as she expected. I've been too naive, I know it-- If he's not an angel, and I feel a vibe, then he must be a demon, of sorts, a... necromancer. As realization hit her, her eyes widened, but she stilll awaited hearing hiom say the word.

Palmoun

Old 02-04-2011, 10:59 PM

Ulric was relazing but when he heard her he tipped his chair a little bit and he fell to the floor. Some of the class chuckled but he didn't realize it. He was staring up at her and wondering if what she said was true. If it was then she would probably be hunting him down and trying to kill him. He was a necromancer, something that reaked of death and freaked people out most of the time. Slowly he got up and sat down in the chair and looked at her. He moved his chair as far away from her as possivle and then looked at her, "we cant speak." he whispered to her softly and stayed as far away as he could from her.

"we shouldnt' even be near each other, your kind kills mine." he said softly and you could hear that he knew what she was and what she was. He had researched it when he first started to do this. He figured that his parents where killed by angels and that was the reason he was alone.

Arc Angel

Old 02-04-2011, 11:22 PM

Veila felt him staring, a very uncomfortable feeling, and as he fell from his chair, she flinched. What happened now? His first words she understood, she had been taught not to associate with those she was meant to kill but, it wasn't as if he did anything wrong, right? She wasn't meant to hurt any living being that was not a direct threat to human, so that didn't mean they had to hate eachother.... did it? Veila swallowed a lump in her throat, now nervous. Sure, she wouldn't kill him without a damn good reason, but would he harm her? She watched him warily before shaking her head a little, "It.. It doesn't have to be like that." His next set of words bothered her further, biting her in the back of the ear, "What?" she asked just above a breathe, shaking her head fervently, "We- We aren't..." Nevertheless, he scooted away from her, and she let out a sigh. Veila had a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach, not fancying where this was going. She was here to kill off demons, but what if that meant people like Ulric? People who seemed normal, and were perfectly polite, but had the abilitiy? Veila, now feeling ill, stood and with a quick stride, left the classroom, much to the teacher's dismay. I can't do this. I can't do this job...

Palmoun

Old 02-04-2011, 11:35 PM

Ulric watched her go and knew he had to do the same. He had to get away from everything, from this school and just about everything else. He stood up and walked to the window. Without saying a word he kicked it open and the teacher was yelling at him. He turned to the teach and smirked, "shut up." he then hopped out the window and landed onto the ground with a slight thud. He then started to walk out of there, life was cruel and unfair. He knew that the world and life was always unfair. He leanred that long before everyone else id and he was fine with it, he had to deal with it with the rest of his life. He headed out of there and towards the park, it was the one place that he could actually be alone at and no have anything come to him. The ghosts there usually left him alone which he liked but he had to stay in the shade. He burned easily since he had such fare skin. ONc ehe was at his favorite spot he sat down under a tree. HIs back presse dup against hte trunk and he wondered why things had to be this way.

Arc Angel

Old 02-05-2011, 12:15 AM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Veila lay in the soft grass of the park, staring up at the sky, thoughts heavy. She had to admit, she had wished she would have had te chance to get to know Ulric. To get to know anyone, really. Her situation was a lonely one, and now that she had decided to quit high school, to drop out on her first day, she felt even more so alone. At least the park is peaceful... Closing her eyes, she felt as if she could sleep right then and there, for how comfortable she was. That was, until another presence in the park startled her. She recognized it now, that strange vibe, wandering if Ulric now intended to kill her. She supposed so. A silver broadsword would appear in her hand, and she would sit up, looking about her for a moment before just barely spotting him, a few yards away, facing away from her as he sat up against a tree. Veila stared at the back side of his head for a moment before sighing and shaking her head. He's here to kill me, and... I can't find it in myself to kill him. He is an otucast at school, but was never anything but kind towards me. I may as well let him know that.

Sighing, Veila planted her sword firmly into the ground next to her before laying down again, closing her eyes and enjoying teh feeling of the moist grass beneath her. Noticing that the park was empty, seeing that everyone was either at school or work, Veila spoe openly, "I have no intentions of killing you. I refuse to murder someone in cold blood." Then, she paused, "If you were to tell me-- oh, that you wanted world domination, or something silly, then I would be forced to." Another pause from Veila as she took an upset tone, "If you wish to kill me, you may go ahead. I am unarmed."

Palmoun

Old 02-05-2011, 12:35 AM

Ulric was startled when he heard her and sat up straight. He then looked at her and smirked when he heard her and shook his head, "okay the thought of world domination has corssed my mind but that was when I was little and thought that one day I could be a fireman and the next I could be a baker." he said as he looked at her and wondered why she would ever think why he would want that. He then rested back against the tree and relaxed as he. The thought of world domination was cook but it would be to much hard work to keep everything working once he got everything together and he didn't want to have that kind of responsability.

He then was surprised by the thought of her giving the chance to kill him. His head shook from side to side and he sighed, "I dont want to kill anyone, I may be a necromancer but I dont want any of it. I dont want to talk to ghosts, I dont want to comand the dead and I dont want to look like hte living dead. It is something that I am just born with and wished I could wish away." he said as he relaxed and then felt something. It was a dark feeling and he then saw ou tof the shadows a small little demon come out. It was one of the demons that where small and animal like. It was a small demons fox and it came over to him. It gently nudged him and he patted its head, "but there are times where I like it. Like being able to see the harmless demons that are nice and could be pets and things like that." he said as the fox demon curled up in his lap and he conitnued to pet it.

Arc Angel

Old 02-05-2011, 12:49 AM

Veila slowly let a grin come across her face, a small laugh escaping her. "Well, heaven forbid I don't allow a child to dream." She then sat up and opened her eyes, smiling at him again. So the feeling was mutual. They wouldn't kill eachother. Good. His words made her feel a twinge of pity for him, but she said nothing of it, not wanting him to feel like this was some sort of pity party. It really wasn't, it was just an odd situation, she supposed. When she spoke, it was in good spirits, "For the record... You don't look like the living dead." she paused, thoughtfully, "And your hair is most definitely the most vibrant I've seen." Okay, so maybe the little bit she tacked on at the end was weird, but she felt it needed to be said.

Veila tensed as she sensed another presence, but quickly relaxed when she heard ulric call the small fox-resembling creature harmless. Is it really...? That thing is actually.... kinda... cute. She found herself smiling, almost wanting to approach, but not wishing to scare away the pretty little creature. "I had no clue." she paused, shaking her head, "I had no clue that demons could be harmless. They don't really... teach us much up there, y'know? It's just... 'Go protect the humans from the demons' and off you go. I don't want any of it either." Veila then looked back up at the sky, smiling again, "We just ditched school. What now?"

Palmoun

Old 02-05-2011, 01:34 AM

Ulric smirked when he heard her, "wait to say that I dont, In the moonlight I looked like something out of a movie." he said as he smiled at her. It was nice to relax and actually have someone to talk to that didn't think he was weird. He hardly every had any friends and so far she was the closest thing to it. He then thought of something, "so if your an angel why aren't you out in the world and flying around and protecting people? isnt' that what your suppose to be doing instead of talking to the enemy?" he asked as he looked at her and couldnt' help but think that she should be somewhere else that was more important then here.

Ulric smiled at her, "some demons are, they are as harmless as any pet. But sometimes they get scared or get attacked and they change. I have seen it before." he said as he petted the fox gently. It looked content there in his lap and hardly even knew that a angel was near him. "but other demons can be cruel and heartless. But not this little guy, he hides here in the park and plays harmless tricks on people. It is the only thing to do when you ahve nothing to do." he said as he looked at her and smiled, "your welcome to pet him, he wont bite I promise." he said as he smiled at her and the fox looked at her threw half closed eyes but just yawned. He then thought for a second, "well we can do anything really, I usually make my rounds and see what is going on." he said as he looked at her.

Arc Angel

Old 02-05-2011, 01:59 AM

Veila laughed again, smiling in a playful manner, "Right. Jus' don't start eating flesh, 'kay?" She highly doubted that he actually looked like the living dead in the moonlight, but she was still curious to see, and her playful manner hadn't left yet. It was nice to have someone to talk to again, and someone that wasn't always ranting off about how horrible their last run-in with 'the enemy' was. She really hated those stories, some run-ins were more like assassinations from the angel's point of view. Veila shivered and brushed away that thought, pouting in a childish manner when he asked his question, "Nah. I was assigned to look after this town, and I'd know if anything bad was going down. So far, no demon activity." Then, looking at the fox and Ulric, she grinned, "Well, no demon activity that I have to worry about." Then, hesitantly, she stood, leaving her sword behind, and walked over to Ulric, taking a seat next to him. Slowly, she moved one of her hands to gently pet the cute little fox creature once, smiling.

Laughing a little, she let out a soft sigh, relaxing against the tree. "I'd be fired if they saw this." she said, uncaring at the moment, then grinning at his comment. "Well that doesn't sound half bad, I haven't seen much of this place yet."

Palmoun

Old 02-05-2011, 02:37 AM

Ulric chuckled, "sorry tried flesh and it tasted horrible so you dont have to worry about me going after you and trying to take a bite out of you." he said as he looked at her and smiled. He liked just being able to sit with her and talk like every other person in this town. He then looked at her, "we may be demons or demon related but we dont do anything bad." he said as he looked at her and was glad that she understood that. If he was stuck with a angel who was trying to kill him right now he wouldnt' be to happy. THe fox smiled when she petted it and moved closer, wanting to be petted again. Ulric chuckled, "you better pet her, she has a tendence that if you dont pet her when she wants you to she will sit in your lap and make you pet her." he said as he smiled at her and before to long the fox had moved to Veila's lap and looked at her, as if she was trying to get her to pet her. Ulric chuckled and was glad that hte fox liked her.

"well what would happen if you got fired?" he asked since in his oppinion he would rather be fired then have ot kill every demon. Not every demon had to be killed, they hwere nice. He then smiled at her, "then I will take you around and show you everything. I can show you all you need to know and what demons are nice." he said as he looked at her and smiled.

Arc Angel

Old 02-05-2011, 03:07 AM

Veila smiled, amused, "Good. I'd hate to lose a limb." As the fox moved closer, she smiled, surprised, still hesitant about petting it. Looking at Uric as he told her that they weren't anything bad, she nodded in agreement, "I didn't think so." then pausing, she laughed a little bit as the fox moved onto her lap. "That's not a problem... She's adorable." she smiled, "but I have to admit, I usually don't get along with demons. Or anything... demon-ish..." Veila then granted the fox creature her attention, petting it gently.

When the thought of getting fired came to Veila, her smile faded the slightest bit, but she didn't let that get her down. "If I get fired, I get my wings clipped." she said simply, "And thrown right back down to Earth. Fallen angels are also hunted by angels, sometimes, but only when they cause trouble." She let out a soft sigh, "But I'm really not worried about that. You two aren't any trouble, so no one should really care that we talk." Veila then smiled brightly as his suggestion, "That'd be great." Hesitantly, she slipped the small fox off of her lap, standing and smiling down at Ulric. "You coming?" she asked in a playful voice before turning and slowly walking away.

Palmoun

Old 02-05-2011, 05:02 AM

Ulric smirkedwhen he heard her, "that is because if you show that you want to hurt the demon in anyway or don't trust it in turn it won't trust you and try to hurt you. Your calm now and being friendly so in turn it is. But also most demons don't trust angel in general but since your with me you should be okay." he said as he looked at her and smiled. Demons where confusing creatures and it took him a long time to understand them after he finally understood everything about himself. He was still learning but he found that some demons where pretty nice.

He then frowned when he listened to how angels get fired. It kind of sucked but she didn't look to worryed so she was okay. He then nodes and stood up, "okay, I will show you areound and some of the other demons." he said and then looked Down at the fox. She looked up at him pleadingly so he picked her up and set her on his shoulder. She looked happy and content right there. Ulric then looked at her, "okay first I will show you some of the shops in town, this way." he said as he started to lead the way I to town.

Arc Angel

Old 02-05-2011, 05:15 AM

Veila returned Ulric's smile as he explained a little bit about demons to her, and she nodded slowly in reply. "I never thought of it that way." she admitted, now feeling a tad bad about it. So far, Veila had only ever killed demons that were harming humans, never one that she had simply had a run-in with. However, she not wondered if any of them had been misunderstandings. Veila smiled when he picked up the fox to let her sit upon his shoulder, letting out a small laugh. "She really seems to like you." As he began to walk, Veila hurried on over to walk alongside him, looking about as they walked with a smile. "Are there any more necromancers in town?" she asked, curiously.