chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 02-28-2011, 06:13 PM

Odd Love..Just got Odder!..

The most unlikey love is about to happen an angel from heaven and a down to earth jester..well as down to earth as he could be.Then their lives colided as the angel was forced to leave and the jester got a new job at the mansion with untellible truths..and horrors..Will the Angel and Jester have to pair up to... *to be to be continued*...
Username:Chocomokochoco
Name:Willow Ryers
bio:Willow has been living a ormal *For an angel* until her creator says she must go to the other world 'don't come back.' was his words crashing down to earth she landed infront of harision Mashion...
Looks human form:
Angel:

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 02-28-2011 at 06:18 PM..

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-03-2011, 05:06 AM

Username: Evergreen Goddess
Name: Alizarin Coquille
Bio: Got a new job at the mansion. It beats working at the circus, but Alizarin feels a bit out of place in the mansion and wonders what will happen to him and what his new job really is. He's a pretty nice guy, but can be mean if he wants to be.
Looks (In costume):

(Normally):

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 03-09-2011 at 04:37 AM..

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 03-08-2011, 01:17 PM

((Hopefully this is alright :) ))

Willow woke up with a start feeling her brain pounding against her skull, feeling dizzy she tried to get up slowly on her own but it didn't work,she was to weak to stand up without some help so she looked around her to see where she was and how she could get up.Her face wrinkled slightly with confusion, this wasn't her home..her land, Willows eyes widened 'No way this can't be..the human land..place? that the angels made up myths and tales for...' She thought shaking her head she couldn't remember anything.Then something court Willow's eye a medium sided peice of wood just the right size to get her up onto her feet, but it was near the tree which was a matter of metre's away, Willow sighed laying onto her stomache she crowlded very slowing over to the tree where the branch was.

A couple of minuites later Willow reached the branch heaving a sigh of releife, grabing the branch she houlded herself to her feet staggering acouple of times before she got her balanced then looked around slowing her eyes landing on the huge building infront of her, she smiled slightly thinking 'Maybe someone could help me there..tell me where i am.' she thought making her way over to the building with the big old woodern doors. Once Willow reacted the huge woodern doors she was exorsted leaning on the wall for blance as her branch broke, she knocked on the door three times feeling utterly dizzy but hopeful that someone might come.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-09-2011, 04:38 AM

There was a knock at the door, and a male boy came and answered the door. It was Alizarin of course. he noticed the girl standing outside and raised an eyebrow. Can I help you?" he asked her kindly. At the moment, he was wearing his regular clothing. "Would you like to come inside?" he asked her. Alizarin wondered who this was and what she wanted, he hoped he could help her out.

chocomokochoco

Old 03-09-2011, 06:58 AM

Willow smiled as the door came open and a boy came out "Uhm yes.. i don't know where i am or how i got here.."Willow shook her head despite the dizzness "I know it doesn't sound beleiveable but i really don't know" tripping over her own feet sighed "Please if thats alright with you." she said propping herself up again.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2011, 04:28 AM

Alizarin moved to the side so that she could come in. "I see...well maybe you have amnesia?" he suggested. "Or maybe you just forgot...it will come back if it's important." he explained. He handed her a glass of water even though he didn't ask her. "I thought that maybe you're thirsty..." he said quietly and wondered where the real owner of this house was.

chocomokochoco

Old 03-10-2011, 04:29 PM

Willow smiled stepping into the house "Maybe..I guess I've never heared that one before...your probally right though." She said taking the glass of water from him taking a sip"Thank you so much!..Uhmm if you don't mind me asking, whats your name?" She asked smiling akwardly biting her lip as she looked around her astonished to see how big the 'door way' was.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2011, 04:51 PM

Alizarin gave her a small smile in return and looked at her kindly. She had very pretty eyes and she looked like a nice person to get along with. "My name? Well, my name is Alizarin Coquille...what's your name? Do you remember that?" he asked her. He didn't mind if she had forgotten because Amnesia was very understandable. Alizarin looked around and sighed mentally. Where was the owner of this house?

chocomokochoco

Old 03-10-2011, 05:34 PM

Willow smiled looking at Alizarin studding him face his facial features he looked like he meant bisness but his eyes were kind and a briliant green colour he looked like an intresting person probally full of laughs,acknowledging his name she nodded "Nice name..and uhmm i think i remember..I know! Willow Ryers..I think." she said giving off a puzzled face shaking her head sighing 'why can't i remeber anything.' she thought taking another sip of water as she stared at the glossy floor below her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2011, 05:42 PM

Alizarin smiled and nodded as he held out his hand for her. "It's nice to meet you Willow...that's a very unique name you know." he said to her kindly. "ALIZARIN!!!" called out a female's voice. Down from the stairs came a woman. She had long purple hair, some purple mask over here eyes but was still able to see. Her eye color was red; she wore long black boots with purple on them, and wore a short black dress with some purple as well and had a red mark on her forehead. "Alizarin who is this?" she asked looking at them both. Alizarin quickly put down his hand and looked at the woman. This is Willow Ryers...." he said and began to explain the situation.

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 03-11-2011 at 03:43 AM..

chocomokochoco

Old 03-10-2011, 05:49 PM

Willow smiled "Thanks..yours too." she said kindly jumping out of skin as she heared the female voice looking at her looking puzzled feeling alittle afraid of her "Uhmm yeah i'm Willow and i uh really don't know why i'm here..I can't really remember anything..Do you want me to go..or?" she said quietly shifting from foot to foot taking another sip of her water looking worriedly at them both alittle scared of who this lady was.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-11-2011, 03:40 AM

The lady looked at her and smiled. "Well hello there Willow. I want you to stay here with us okay? I'm sure you'll like your room...and I'll buy you some clothes later on." she said and smiled sweetly. "My name is Stella it's nice to meet you Willow. So...would you like to stay with Alizarin and I?" she asked willow with a kind smile. Alizarin looked at Willow with a sheepish smile as they waited for her answer.

chocomokochoco

Old 03-11-2011, 08:47 PM

Willow smiled thankfully "Nice to meet you to Stella." she said looking from Stella to Alizarin grinning inside by the offer but also feeling very guilty, then again she did have nowhere to stay so "Uh Yes please i'd love to stay with you both...I mean if thats what you want me staying here and all ...thank you."Willow said giving in almost giggling as she saw the sheepish look of Alizarin's face wanting to hug both of them so much to say thank you.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-14-2011, 03:14 AM

Stella smiled and then looked over at Alizarin. "Alizarin...go and show her to her room. I'll be waiting for her here so that we can go to get her some clothes...would you like to come along?" she asked him. Alizarin nodded. "Yes Ma'am." he said and thought about what she asked. "Nay thank-you...I think I'll stay here and read or something..." he said. Stella nodded and waved them off. "If you could follow me Willow..." he said to her as he started up the stairs and led her to a room across from where his was. "This will be your room...I hope you like it..." he said to her and waited for her reaction. The Room looked very clean and fancy. It was in the style of a beach house room...so it looked very nice and had a big window with a very nice view.

chocomokochoco

Old 03-14-2011, 05:29 PM

Willow listioned to all of this nodding in the right places sipping her water the put in down on the side waving back at stella as she left them to it turning to Alizarin nodding at him "Ok." she said, when he said for her to follow she followed. As He opened the door she couldn't beleive her eyes at how big, fancy and clean it was "WOW This is amazing!! I can't beleive i'll be staying here and just...oh my god!..woooow!"She exclaimed her eyes massive with excitment and pure joy and thankfulness "Thank you do much Alizarin this is the nicest thing anyones ever done for me!"she said not sure wether to hug him or not, she desided not to.
Slowly she made her way over to the big open view window looking out of it she could see for miles she gaped out the window this was a truely amazing room even so she felt quiet faint just by standing the this room, turning back to Alizarin she smiled "This room is perfect i love it..thanks for showing me here...and taking me in its really kind of you both letting in someone like me..a stranger.."she said quietly feeling as though she was about to pass out with excitement and exostion.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2011, 02:45 AM

Alizarin smiled and let her get familiar with her new room. "It's okay Willow...I'm glad you like your new room." he said to her and chuckled. "Lady Stella is a very nice person...she ran into me on my way back to the inn from work...." he explained and shrugged. "I don't know why...but she wanted me to live in her house with her...and I said okay thinking it was a normal house. I was just as surprised as you are now when I saw the house." he said to her and chuckled some more.

chocomokochoco

Old 04-10-2011, 05:45 PM

Willow nodded "I deffantly do..and yes she is I must say thank you to you and Stella for letting me room here i'm very gratefull for your kindness..everythings so big and grand probally nothing like where I used to live.."She said trailing off wondering what her house and room did look like and even if she did have a house as all.

Shrugging off that thought"I think you should come..with us" She said gravley then she turned back round to face Alizarin "I guess I should go see Stella now yes?..which way was that again?"She asked laughing sweetly as if nothing had happened.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-11-2011, 03:20 AM

Alizarin looked at her and chuckled. "I would go with you girls, but I'm not much of a shopping lover. I could go though if you really want me to be there." he said to her and shrugged. "I was planning on staying to read..." he added. He then motioned for her to follow him. "Stella is waiting downstairs Willow. I'll walk with you." he said to her and smiled lightly before walking down the stairs and wondering what to read if he didn't go.

chocomokochoco

Old 04-11-2011, 07:27 AM

Willow smiled "I understand I think..I do though..want you to come..but if you didn't what book would you read?"She asked following Alizarin "Alright."She said smiling wondering what sort of clothes she was going to get,getting rather excited at the thought.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2011, 12:28 AM

Hearing that she really wanted him to go, he gave in to her wish. "I'll go with you two then." he said to her and shrugged. "I was planning on reading Sense and Sensibility or Pride and Prejudice." he confessed to her and smiled some. "I love those kinds of books...." he added. Stella smiled as she looked up at both of them. "Let's go now Willow, Alizarin...you really want to stay here?" she asked again. Alizaring shook his head. "I think I'll tag along." he said and then all three of them went over to the clothing store.

chocomokochoco

Old 06-09-2011, 07:21 PM

Willow nodded with a smile "I've heared of those books before..somewhere but i'm not sure where..I don't think I've read them though.."Willow said not sure if she had read them or not.Hearing that Alizarin was coming she almost jumped for joy "Yay!! Thats great thank you soo much! Your the best!"She exclaimed her eyes going big at what she just said,Willow went bright red.

Following Stella out of the big woodern doors she smiled knowing she should say something "Uhmm Lady Stella Thank you so much for doing this for me..It means a lot and it's very kind of you."She said shyly looking at all of the pretty looking shops with the big hats,jewelry/earings and big fuffy dresses.They all looked so gorgous,she wondered which shop they were going to go into, but feeling alittle guilty that She'd sort of dragged Alizarin to the shops with her for her own selfish needs looking back at Him Willow gave a apologetic look "I'm sorry I sort of forced you to come along when you didn't want to..I'm so sorry.."She whispered to him biting her lip.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-10-2011, 04:18 PM

"No need to thank me. I'm just happy that Alizarin has someone else to talk to and not just me." he said and looked at the stores. "We'll go to the casual wear store, then to the formal store, then to the hat store, and then to the jewelry store." said Stella. Alizarin looked at both of them and sighed mentally. This was going to be a long day. "It's okay Willow, I kinda like seeing what people buy, so I can't wait to see what you get." he whispered back and smiled some. When they arrived at the casual wear store Stella smiled. Go on deary...get what you like." she said to Willow.