Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-05-2011, 12:39 AM

Ian couldn't help but glare at Cain at what he said. He hated being treated like he couldn't do anything. "I don't need to be protected. I can handle myself." he stated again. He was really starting to hate this demon. Maybe he should just go to some other town and protect them since the demon obviously doesn't want him here. But he was tired, and didn't want to go to someplace else. "Don't treat me like I can't do anything." he said, his tone angry. He was going to get his point across one way or another.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 05-05-2011, 12:52 AM

Cain again couldn't help but chuckle at Ian's angry tone. "You've given me no reason to believe you're capable enough to do anything. You managed to kill one beast, but had there been more, by the time you killed one this village would have been ransacked. As far as I'm concerned I've no reason to trust that you will be of any use and least of all in battle. Were that creature a demon you would simply have been ripped to shreds within a matter of time. It's as simple as that. You're free to deny my claim, but again as far as I'm concerned you've really given me no reason to believe otherwise" the crow demon stated with a shrug. He truly wasn't confident about the angel's defending abilities. After all in just the first task he had been assigned alone, the angel had drawn danger to the village without any knowledge of it whatsoever.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-10-2011, 09:51 PM

Ian's hands clenched into fists as Cain spoke. He really hated this guy and would personally love to kill him himself. But he didn't want to have to resort to violence. And sure, the demon was kinda right. He wasn't good at fighting. But he didn't have to be so rude about it. "If that's what you think, then fine. But keep your opinions to yourself." he told him, before turning and walking off. It wasn't like this was the first time he's been told he was useless. And that was from his father. So that time hurt more. And from the demon it was easy to shrug off. He knew he wasn't meant to fight. But he didn't need his face rubbed in the fact that he was weak.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 05-11-2011, 03:52 AM

Cain couldn't help but again chuckle rather mockingly at the angel. "You are in no position to attempt to order me around so don't even bother wasting the breath on that attempt. If I were to give my opinion, rather than the fact I've stated about your poor fighting skills, then I would have probably said something around the lines of you being a rather selfish angel that has failed fitting in with his own fighting kind, and so in an attempt of find a selfish acceptance, or an early death, is now attempting to protect a village that would sooner burn and be destroyed. That is an opinion. Saying that your fighting isn't very good and you're not very perceptive of things I would consider more a fact with the evidence being the fight you just went through. If you wish to be of any use in protecting this village you better get use to such comments as these and from them learn how to improve yourself. If you can't do that, then there truly is no point in you remaining here, as to put it simply, you'll only get in my way" the demon stated rather bluntly despite seeing the retreating back of Ian. The white winged male had stated he wished to protect the village and the dark winged male wasn't about to allow someone who's only half hearted in such an ordeal attempt to accomplish what he has successfully accomplished on his own.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 01:49 AM

Ian heard Cain speak. But he ignored him. For the most part. He wasn't going to let what the demon say bother him. He knew that he wasn't a good fighter. He really didn't need it pointed out. Though he really did want to help. And it wouldn't matter to him if he got killed in the process. He just wanted to be able to make a difference. Since he obviously wasn't going to be able to do that here, he figured he would leave in the morning. For not, he was tired and wanted to get some sleep before he went to find some other town that needed help. He wasn't going to stay here so that he could be mocked. He wouldn't stand for it. Not for any reason.