Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-26-2011, 04:39 AM

March 25, 2011

The war between Heaven and hell is Ending, The war has ravaged both sides but hell cannot Survive another Outslaugt, so in a Last Ditch attempt to save themselfs, they are Dispatching the Fallen Legion, an Army of Angels, people, and Demons once in high honor that have lost theyre Grace. These Demons are preparing to Fight and Die to Defend theyre Kingdom, and thats just what they did.

March 25 2311

Hell, long Destroyed in the Vicious outslaught, Now Demons have been forced into hiding, To save themself from the Diviners judgement. But Within the Caves off the Coast of Spain, Several demons awake from a long sleep, these Demons are the Reminents of the Fallen Legion, Now stripped of theyre former Powers, they are fueled with Desire for Redemntion and Revenge, to Avenge theyre lost Brothern and home. This is the Story of how They Rebuilt theyre home, but this my friend is only the beginning.

here are the rules

1. No godmoding
2. Send your Profiles to me, and label them the Type of Person you want to be
3. if accepted, post your profiles
4. Friends post for free, which means they dont have to send me anything.

here are the skeletons

Fallen Legion

Name :
Power : [Sense hell was Destroyed, Demons have lost most of theyre power so dont make it major]
Bio :
pic : [Demon Form and Human form]

Hidden Demon

Name :
Power : [unlike the fallen legion, the Hidden demons and Held onto most of theyre power]
Bio :
Pic : [Same as Legion]

Angelic Legion

Name :
Gift : [Aka power but Gift sounds more "Angelic"]
Bio :
pic : [Angel form and Human form]

here is mine

Name : Lucifer
Power : Immortality, Former power was his Ability to Conjur Spirits to fight for him.
Bio : Lucifer, The First and last Prince of hell Alive, He was first to Awake from His long sleep, though He dosent want to beleive it, he knows that his brothers are dead and that his home is destroyed. Knowing this only Fuels his insanity and his Desire for Revenge.
Pic :

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-26-2011, 05:11 PM

Name : Demonica
Power : controls shadows, controls dragons for a period of time, morphing
Bio : Demonica is a demon from Hell. She hides on earth sense it was destoryed a long time ago and is forced to reside on earth. Demonica has grown to love earth and being a human.
Pic : human demon

Name : Mirabella
Gift : controls time and keeper of life
Bio : Mirabella is the angel that helped in destorying Hell. She looks like she's young and inexperinced but she is a very tough warrior. Mirabella is a kind-hearted angel and really hates drama.
pic : human angel

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-27-2011, 02:18 AM

Name : Gemini Starr
Power : controls fire and darkness.can summon ghosts.
Bio : second to wake up after so long,gemini,once knows as the demon queen Aria,despaired.soon,though,her despair turned to rage that fueled a search for vengence.she now follows Lucifer,simultaneously looking for revenge and trying to gain his favor.
pic : green eyes and cross-shaped scar on left cheek

Andraus

Old 03-27-2011, 02:52 AM

[Now were posting, but first lets have a little view of what happend]

300 years ago

We all stood under the black banner, all Seventy million of us, We stood at the gates of Heaven, We knew this would be our last fight, we knew we would die, that the survival of hell depended on us. the thing we didnt know would be what would happen after the fight....

Lucifer, the First prince of hell, awoke inside a Strange cave, along the floor he could see memebers of the army that hadmarched to the gates, Eager to see what had happend to hell, he opened an Iris message to view it, but what he didnt except was to see the entire palace in ruins....Skeletons of demons layed scatterd amoungest the ground. Lucifer didnt want to believe it, but when he came to realise hell had been destroyed, he let out a Pained Cry of Horror and sorrow.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-27-2011, 05:25 AM

[now my turn, mordern times lol]

Demonica wandered the streets of the city she grew to love. Demonica was different from most girls, considering the fact that she was a demon of Hell disguised as a human. She had learned to love being a human and no longer feared the princes of Hell itself, since Hell was destoryed. Demonica was there when it happened but by then Demonica had left Hell to retreat to earth. But now Demonica laid on a beach and enjoyed the sun as it soaked her skin.

Mirabella rested in Heaven as a smile had been on her face since the day Hell was destroyed with her help. She laid in her bed looking at the ceiling happy that the humans were safe from the threat of the demons and the Royal princes of Hell. Wanting to stretch her wings, Mirabella walked to her window and soared through the skies of heaven, giggling and smiling happily.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2011, 03:21 AM

Name: Elisa
Age: Unknown (Rumored to be one of the younger angels, who are only hundreds of years old)
Gift: Telempathy (feel the emotions of all beings), Photokinesis (control, generate, or absorb light), Orbing (teleport with magical lights surrounding the user), Healing Factor (instantly heal from nearly any wound), Vitakinesis (heal damage on biological creatures,such as healing wounds, curing sickness, and healing other injuries)
Bio: She was with the Angelic Legion when they fought against the Fallen Legion and was happy that they were able to save the humans from them. She never felt negative emotion until the war and does not want anyone to feel that way ever again.
Pic:
Human Form

Angel Form

Last edited by Silent Magician; 04-04-2011 at 07:15 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-28-2011, 04:27 AM

((me next,me next!))
stretching,gemini yawned and for a moment relived the nightmare of hell's last moments.it was the same every time she woke up,her first thought,the first thing she saw,was the sight of her bretheren falling,the flames,the blood,the screams and the smell of terror,and then pain-terrible,searing pain in her shoulder,just inches from her heart...and then her vision cleared,and she was blinking in the sun pouring in through the window of the barn loft where she currently slept.shaking herself off,she jumped down from the loft and stepped out,enjoying the sun on her face but hating it at the same time."ok,step one-continue search for Lucifer." she said to herself.she hadn't gotten far past that yet,but once she figured out where he was and how to find him,she would make a few extensions to her daily list of things to do.

Andraus

Old 03-28-2011, 05:00 AM

Lucifer, Now hidden well amoungest the Humans, has had enough of this "peaceful exsitence" He Decided that now was the time to Reveal himself, so he watched and waited, until in the heavens above he saw a Angel Flying in the skys, giggling. "Hmph, she will not be giggling for long, I assure you that "He said to himself, then with a Sprint, he jumped, high into the sky and Grabbed the angel by her wings. He then folded the wings so she fell

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2011, 06:05 AM

Elisa was going to pay Mirabella a visit, wondering would she want to fly around together. When she got closer, she could feel the angel's joy and smiled, knowing she was already in the air. However, she felt a sudden shift in emotion and another presence. "Oh no." She said in horror as she took flight and raced to the source. When she got there, she saw a certain demon folding the angel's wings and terror appeared on her face. She waited for him to get away from her, so she could orb down and get her.

((lol I just noticed that Lucifer is surrounded by females. XD He is the only male so far.))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-29-2011, 02:45 AM

((lol i didn't even notice! i plan on making a male character,though...maybe two if all goes well.^_- ))
sensing a shift in the atmosphere,gemini looked up.her almost still heart skipped a beat as she saw the last thing she expected-lucifer,attacking an angel in the sky.shifting into her fox form,wings bursting out of her back,she rocketed into the air and hovered nearby,waiting in case her help was needed.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-29-2011, 03:23 AM

((I was going to say that if no males were going to join, I was going to make a male angel to counter Lucifer, as he is a male demon. lol However, Gemini beat me to it. I am not sure am I still going to make him though. It somewhat depends on what Gemini is planning.))

Elisa noticed another demon and did not want to wait anymore. She used her Photokinesis to create a blinding light, so she could get to her follow angel. "Mirabella, I am going to orb us out of here. Okay?" She said as she got to her side.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-29-2011, 03:36 AM

Mirabella was enjoying the air until she felt her wings suddenly fold by force. Turning to see a demon on her wings, and not just any demon, it was Lucifer. "I-It's impossible, h-how are you still alive?" she cried she she tried to open her wings then saw her friend, Elisa. "Elisa, help me please!" she yelled as she smacked the ground hard on her stomach.

Demonica jumped as she sent a few demons in the area. Jumping to her feet, Demonica quickly turned into her demon form and flapped her hot pink and black bat wings, she quickly looked for the demons that were causing this. 'N-No, b-but how. H-He's suppose to be dead. How is he still alive?' Demonica asked herself as she stayed where she was to be far away from Lucifer and the angel girl.

Andraus

Old 03-29-2011, 03:41 AM

Lucifers voice cut threw the light like Steel over Ice "Oh no Your not!" He used his Dark wings to Clear the light, then Drew his sword and jabbed it into the back of the Interfearing Angel "Revenge will be Mine!" He says, his eyes glowing with the Insanity that has Overcome him in the many years of this life "I shall avenge my Brotheren!"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-29-2011, 03:44 AM

howling in pain at the sudden burst of light,gemini hurtled at the interfering anged with fangs and claws bared."you stay out of this!" she snarled,her voice now more animal thatn human.she tackled the angel in the air,biting at anything she could find.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-29-2011, 04:04 AM

"I'm coming, Mirabella!" Elisa yelled as she dove towards her friend, but she was stopped by Lucifer as he stabbed her in the back, which made her scream. Before she could do anything else, the other demon jumped her. It was hard for her to break free, not just because of the physical pain, but she could feel their rage. "I will not stay out of this when you are hurting my friend!" She yelled as she managed to use her photokinesis to shoot a laser at the demon, and she flew down to her friend's side and started to orb them out of the area.

((Maybe I will make another male demon, who falls in love with an angel. XD))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-29-2011, 04:06 AM

gemini howled again and,enraged,shot after the angel.catching up,ahe fired several burst of pure darkness at her,followed by searing flames."take this!"

Andraus

Old 03-29-2011, 04:29 AM

he approached her with his hand raised, intent on destroying the angel with his magic attacks, when all of the sudden he felt the wounds from when he first woke "Errgh! " He fell to the ground, wondering what in the nine hells had happend to him "weak.....my power is.....weak....Its all but...left me"

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-29-2011, 05:05 AM

Elisa got hit while she was orbing away with Mirabella, but she stayed focus. She had to be in order to get away. She heard bits of what Lucifer said, but her concern was her friend. Once they were back home, Elisa fell to her side. She was beaten up pretty bad, but she would be all right in a moment. The warm, healing light of their home would heal her up shortly. "Are you all right?" She asked with concern.

Andraus

Old 03-29-2011, 07:37 PM

"Erggh..." I stand, holding my Shoulder, then I look back and see two demons, one of the fallen, and a Regular demon in human form "My brethern....How nice...to see some alive"

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-30-2011, 02:26 AM

Mirabella had been knocked out cold. When she came to, Mirabella saw her friend Elisa. "I'm ok Ellie and thank you." she said with a weak smile on her face. Mirabella looked at her wings and saw the wounds on them. "How is it possible for him 2 still be alive? I thought he was dead." Mirabella said to her friend as she healed her.

Demonica stood there in shock. Two of the masters were alive after so long. When Lucifer spoken, Demonica couldn't say anything, she remained silent as he stood there holding his wound. Running over to Lucifer, she healed him and quickly backed away from him. "Are you ok now master?" she asked kneeling to him.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-30-2011, 02:58 AM

"I don't know." Elisa replied as she sat up when her wounds healed. "When we thought they were dead, maybe they went into a deep sleep instead." She said with a shrug. "Maybe one of the higher level angels knows the answer. We could go and ask them."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-30-2011, 03:28 AM

gemini changed back to her human form,but kept her wings.she bowed."it is good to see you again,sir.i have searched for you,but i did not expect to find you here.if you will,i shall take you back to where i have been staying.there is food and good beds." she offered,then turned to the other demon as well."you are invited,of course,if master allows it."

Andraus

Old 03-30-2011, 04:38 AM

Lucifer looks at the demons calling him "Master" "I cant be a leader......I have stripped of my former Powers when Hell was destroyed.....I could have killed that Youngling in a minute if I had my abilitys, but when hell was destroyed it ripped most of it from me, im as weak as a Common banderstach"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-30-2011, 04:51 AM

gemini nodded."it is the same with all of us.we each retained a few weak abilities,but nothing near our former glory.despite that,you are still our leader,as you always have been." she said,sorrow,anger and grief written all over her face.

Andraus

Old 03-30-2011, 05:31 AM

Lucifer took the hand of the Former queen" You shall see your kingdom rise again....I promise you that, and during that time, i will stand by your side, threw it all....What I really want right now is peace and quiet with you my queen"