Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 05-01-2011, 11:43 PM

Name: Taiyo (Or Tai for short)

Appearance: (Also has white and black spotted fox ears and tail.)

Alana-Vartos
Happy with my Master Master Scot...

Old 05-02-2011, 01:47 AM

Serina <seri for short>

Arechi

Old 05-02-2011, 01:57 AM

It was that dream again, the one that had been reoccurring since Tai was younger. In the dream he encountered a girl that he felt he should know and seemed somehow...similar to himself and yet completely different. He couldn't quite place his finger on it why he should know the girl, just that seem deep inside him, almost like a memory undeveloped, told him that this person was someone he should have been close to. Of course whenever he told the elder angels of his dream they merely told him that it was nothing but a dream and to think nothing further of it. Of course the speckled foxed eared youth was ever curious, and try as he might he could stifle the curiosity this dream brought with it. Why did he dream of the same person every night? Who was this person? Why did she feel so...familiar? All of these were questions that the young white winged male wished to learn, though knew that unless he went out for himself he would never know though he never felt...ready to leave the City of Angels.

Well at least not until his curiosity finally rose to an unimaginable height and the day of his sixteenth birthday drew forth. It was at this time he felt...ready to leave. Of course feeling ready to leave and actually leaving were two entirely different matters. He knew he would never get the elder's permission to leave the sanctuary and perhaps that was why he was currently sneaking towards the portal that would hurl him to the world below. Once he was there, there would be nothing to stop him from seeking out the person from his dream...well other than the fact he had no real idea of how to find her, but then he would cross that bridge when he got to it.

Looking ahead of him he noticed the high angel Michael patrolling around the gate as usual. Even though this was the City of Angels, that didn't mean that things other than angels didn't wish to enter, hence the need of a guard. Crouching behind a stone pillar and peaking out every so often to spot the sentry the white winged youth quietly waited for his chance to make a dash for the portal.

This chance came surprisingly quick as the elder angel turned his back on Tai direction as well as the portal as he turned to patrol in a different direction. Not wasting an opportunity like this, Tai made a dash for the portal as quick as his legs would carry him. Of course the sound of feet against the ground alerted the other angel to the presence of another, and turning to see Tai making a made dash attempted to turn to block him. However Tai had thought of such a thing and so right as he was about to reach the portal he made a somewhat painful slide towards the portal. Of course what he hadn't counted on was the large sword of the angel being placed into the ground with the flat part of it coming into contact fairly painfully with his foot and halting his progress.

Nice try youngster but I am not so old nor blind as that” the angel said with a laugh as he gazed down at the pouting face of the youth. “Now that I have you stopped, care to explain to me why exactly your attempting to exit the city? Last I checked things were wanting in not out” the angel continued as he let out another laugh.

Because I have to know! I have to know about this dream I keep having! I have to know about this girl that I keep seeing. I know you and the other elders have told me to let it go, but it's just...something I need to know or I'm going to go insane” Tai pouted as he looked pleadingly up towards the older angel. Perhaps it was this or perhaps something else that made the older angel sigh and remove his sword from the ground.

You have to know huh?the older angel asked, running a hand through his flaming orange hair. He knew the consequences of letting the youth go, after all the City of Angels had been charged with protecting and raising the young male. Letting out another sigh Michael calmly studied the face of the young male, seeing the plead and the underlying determined look, making it clear that even if he refused him now the youth would only attempt this again. “Alright...against my better judgment I shall allow you to pass, but only so that you may find the answers to your questions, however you must follow two conditions. The first is when you find your answers you are to promptly return here, no ifs, ands or buts understand?” the angel asked, pausing long enough to see the enthusiastic nod of Tai's head. “The second condition is that you must carry this pendant with you and never remove it. If you find yourself in trouble summon me through it and I shall come to your aid. If for whatever reason you remove and lose it, you will be on your own in defense understood?” the angel continued as he reached a hand into one of the pockets on his angelic robe and withdrew a pendant from it and leaned down to fasten it around the white winged boy's neck.

Once it was around his neck, the youth's grayish eyes glanced down and a hand carefully encircled it. “I promise that I shall return after I find my answers and that I shall not lose this. Thank you Michael” the young male replied with a warmed smile.

The older angel sighed again and gently came to rest a hand on his shoulder. “Do not thank me yet young one. Your journey shall be a rough one. Remember this place and that you have a home here to return to whenever you feel you need to. Now run along before another comes. May you have a safe and rewarding journey Tai” the angel replied as he removed his hand from the young male's shoulder and gave him a small push on his back towards the gate that would lead him to the earth below.

I again thank you Michael. See you around”Tai joyously replied as he waved goodbye to the elder angel and turned towards the portal, going through it only moments later.

Things were dark at first despite the blinding light of the portal as it opened upon the earth. It took a few moments for Tai to be able to actually see and realize that it was currently nighttime in the area that the portal had opened up at. The next thing he realized was that he was currently standing in what humans generally referred to as a wheat field. A gentle breeze blew, causing the not yet fully matured wheat to rub and tickle the male. “Now the truly hard part...where to start” the male said with a sigh as he ran a hand through his medium dark brown hair.

"...then who's going to watch you die?"
Wish to rp? Click me! Click me!

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-02-2011, 03:57 PM

Seri was running. She was running as fast as she could. Through the fog she saw someone vaguely familiar. She ran towards him. The boy extended his hand beconing her closer. "Who are you?" she asked as she moved closer. The boy just smiled at her and continued trying to get her to come closer. She tried to get closer but every second it seemed he was farther away. "Nooooooo come backkkkkk"

As usual after this dream Seri woke up with sweat pouring down her body. She sighed. This was great. She constantly had the dream and everytime she did she would wake up sweating. It seemed it was getting worse the closer it got to her 16th birthday. She got out of bed and walked to her small window. She could see the lava pits glowing on the horizon.

"Who was this boy and why did he want her to come see him?" She sighed and got herself some coffee. She sat down on a stone chair. Today was her 16th birthday. She knew she had to figure out what was going on and who that boy was. She headed to her dresser and pulled out her normal outfit. It was black leather and quite provacative. She had a tail and ears and her hair was always kept in loopy looking pigtails. She did not choose to comb her hair. She liked it being somewhat messy. She grinned staring at her broken mirror. She looked good enough to suit herself.

She took off out of her area of the cave and headed to the tunnel that led to the human world. She knew she had to meet this boy their. She just did not know exactly where. She passed a few demons she knew and smiled heading to the tunnel. The demon who guarded the tunnel smiled at her handing her her sword and let her through. One thing about hell is weapons were confiscated when you first arrived. They did not want people killing each other countless times over so they took the weapons and left them with a trustworthy guard. She climbed up the tunnel slowly.

When she burst into the bright sunshine she frowned. Where in the world was she at now? She saw some plants and woods growing. She figured she must be close to a town. Demons moved the tunnel whenever they were after a specific town to give them easier access. The town they were currently after was Asgarnia. She was sure it had to be around here somewere.

Arechi

Old 05-02-2011, 07:53 PM

(So are we having our characters at the opposite ends of the world or are we doing some sort of strange time split until the time finally catches up with one another and it's the same? Once I know that I'll add more on to my post rather than just having this weak little paragraph. XD)

Tai continued to silently ponder to himself as to where to start his search, allowing his eyes to wonder to the night sky and towards the twinkling stars above. "A town perhaps?...That would probably be the best place since there's usually a lot of people. Of course this world has so many so it's hard to figure out in just which one to start..." he said projecting his thoughts out loud to himself as he slowly sank into a kneeling position.

He knew that to the west of him was some sort of human town that both angels and demons have been attempting to seize divine control over. 'Asgarnia I think it was called' he thought to himself with a slight frown. It was only about five or so miles from where he currently was, or at least that's what he figured. He also knew that there was a much smaller human settlement to the east that went by the name of Ethoria and would probably take less time searching. Then again he figured it was at least triple the distance than the larger Asgarnia and that because of the conflict there would take the most time to search.

'Better to get the bigger one out of the way I guess' the white winged male thought as he stood upon making his decision. Flexing and stretching his wings out for a few moments he first turned towards the west before he started to first walk, then speed up until he was coming to a full run and allowing his wings to beat to carry him into the air. He knew that it wasn't required for him to run to fly, but the momentum and wind created did assist in the take off and put a bit of a less strain on his wings.

Once in the air he took to having as high of an altitude as he could so as not to alarm any potential human that chose to be out that night. This also gave him a better view of the area, and before long he could see the town. When he was on the outskirts he gently redirected the position of his wings and began his silent and graceful decent, until his feet came in contact with the ground with a silent thud. He then carefully folded and wrapped his wings around his shoulders, making it look like some sort of winged cape around him since he wasn't too sure on the stance of the town people when it came to angelic looking creatures, and as quietly and discreetly as he could he entered the town.

Looking around he could see lights here and there that were lit and gave him a fair view of the town he had entered. It was quite larger looking on the ground than in the air, and he knew that it would indeed be quite awhile of searching in the area. If he was lucky though perhaps he would be able to get some sort of clue or hint towards his mystery dream person.

His eyes cautiously darted around the area as he walked and he soon came to notice what appeared to be a gathering towards the towns square. From what he could tell it was either some sort of celebration, entertainment, a meeting or the forming of a riot. He hoped it was one of the first two rather than the last as he slowly began to inch towards the rather expansive crowd, before slipping in a bit unnoticed. He knew that although the crowd was large it was a perfect chance for him to scout out most of the females in the area to see if any of them fit his dream girl's description.

Last edited by Arechi; 05-04-2011 at 07:48 PM..

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-03-2011, 02:16 PM

(lets have them both show up at the same villiage. The angels and demons can currently be fighting over it and that will add some conflict.)

Arechi

Old 05-03-2011, 10:30 PM

(Lol alrighty so then I'm guessing that we're doing a different time warp thing then since when my character arrived it was night and when yours arrived it was day?)

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-04-2011, 03:26 PM

(it don't matter. She could be there earlier or whatever. They can head to the same villiage. When you do your next post I will make it night in mine. I will say she had been there a while now.)

Arechi

Old 05-04-2011, 07:34 PM

(Lol alright, although instead of doing a second post I'm just going to add on to my last one. Its shortness and incompleteness bother me greatly. XD

Woot it's been edited. ^.^)

Last edited by Arechi; 05-04-2011 at 07:49 PM..

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-05-2011, 01:19 AM

There was a large celebration in the city that night and Seri decided it would be a good chance to look around for the person in her dreams. She knew he was close. She just had a feeling about it. She went towards the center of the clearing and looked to see a group of people dragging a young boy to some stocks. She frowned. What was up with this? She pulled on the sleeve of the nearest person. "Who is that boy and what has he done?"

"He is a thief and he stole from the mans stand. He will be in the stocks for the night and then tommarrow have his hands cut off. Perhaps that will stop his stealing." He gave a small chuckle and then pointed out a pile of rotten fruit.

Chuckling Seri grabbed a large amount from the pile and took a position in the front of the people. She was going to enjoy this. She watched as the boy was put into the stocks and the people stepped back. A man stood up on the small platform.
"Enjoy yourselves and make sure you do not kill him." He left the stage and everyone picked up rotten vegitation and began to throw them at the young boy who could not have ben more than 9 years old. Seri was enjoying this and she was one of the most violent throwers.

Arechi

Old 05-05-2011, 01:45 AM

Tai managed to push through, as politely as he could, until he got at least a decent view of what was taking place. He frowned when he saw the boy up on the center and was taken up towards what appeared to be stocks. 'People still use those' he thought to himself as his frown continued to increase as the boy was then forced into the stalks. Leaning a bit close to the nearest person he decided to figure out what exactly was going on. "What's going on here?" he whispered quietly, while his eyes remained on the boy that was currently trapped.

"Thief decided to steal from a merchant and was caught. Now we're going to teach him what happens to thieves" the man said with a grin. After he had explained the man decided to try and move closer towards the pile of rotten fruit.

This of course only increased as he heard the explanation. Then to his horror the man announced for the people to begin and soon people began throwing the rotten fruit towards the youngster. "This is...wrong..." the white winged boy mumbled first to himself as the throwing increased and continued. When an apple suddenly hit the young boy's eye he could no longer stand silently. "Stop! What is wrong with you people?" the fox eared youth shouted as he began shoving his way towards the front.

His sudden outburst had succeeded in turning the attention of a fair amount of people in the crowd, and especially when he suddenly pushed his way onto the stage and stood in front of the young boy being punished. "What are you? Savages? Can't you see that this is too harsh of a punishment for a boy his age?" the male shouted almost angrily at the crowd.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-05-2011, 01:58 AM

Seri dropped her fruit when she saw a boy head to the front of the crowd. In her mind was the image of the boy from her dream. She frowned and walked up towards him. She stopped at the front of the crowd afraid she was dreaming or something. Who was this? This boy from her dream. She continued watching him. He was trying to stop this boy from being punished. He had done wrong and torture was how people punished them.

She had continued walking without realizing it and now she stood right in front of the boy. She continued to star at him with her eyes wide. He was up on the stage above her so he might not have noticed her just yet. She was so stunned. What was she supposed to say? She had waited for this moment for so long. Who was he? What was he? She just wanted to speak to him. She reached a hand up and touched his leg. He was real. He was not imaginary.

Arechi

Old 05-05-2011, 02:32 AM

Tai continued to remain to diligently stand in front of the young boy that previously had rotten produce thrown at him, and the crowd responsible for the throwing. A few shouted for him to move, but he quickly refused. "Can't you people see this is wrong? What is wrong with you?! This is no way to treat a boy even if he had stolen! Didn't it occur to you that maybe this boy was just hungry? Or that he had good intentions even if his method of achieving his intentions was wrong? He doesn't deserve to be treated like this" the white winged boy continued, as he tried still to reason with the people.

He hadn't quite noticed the movement of a female towards the front. He had opened his mouth again to try and still reason with the people as another tried to again get him to move. He nearly jumped out of his skin though as he felt a hand on his leg. Glancing down quickly to see what in the world touched him, he nearly jumped again when he saw the owner of the arm. The girl looked relatively similar from his dream, but that couldn't be...could it? He stared a few moments more at the girl before he forced his mind back into reality. "Who..." he managed out though was still in a bit of shock.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-06-2011, 01:27 AM

Seri continued to watch him with a frown. She could not move or speak. She did not know what to say or do. Her red eyes were wide open as she stared at him. Now that she confronted her dreams she was not sure what to say to him. "I am Seriana. Who are you and why are you in my dreams?" She had backed away from him a little trying to get away from the crowd. It suddenly felt as if she were smothered by so many people around her. She wanted freedom. She felt like she could not breathe.

Arechi

Old 05-06-2011, 02:35 AM

Tai quietly and patiently waited for a reply to his question although he still felt a bit of shock of seeing one that looked the same as the girl from his dreams. His confusion increased from her words, not quite understanding exactly what she was talking about, nor really having an answer for it. "My name is Taiyo. As for your second question I'm afraid I do not have an answer for it, however I could ask you a similar question" the fox eared boy replied. He noticed that she had backed away from him a bit, and he felt he couldn't really blame her. He was sure if he was not worried about backing into the boy he was attempting to protect, that he probably would have done the same.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-07-2011, 01:05 AM

She was still confused on what to say or do. She wanted to find out who he was and why he was in her dreams most of all. It was like they had a connection. It was very strange. "I am pleased to meet you. Can you come with me? I think we have much to talk about." She had continued backing away and was almost to the edge of the crowd. He was farther and farther away from her. She wanted to talk to him in quiet and away from the people who were still trying to get him out of the way.

Arechi

Old 05-07-2011, 02:52 AM

Tai was a bit surprised by her request, but hesitantly nodded his head. Before he went off the stage however, he turned towards the imprisoned boy and quickly made short work of the lock to the stock that he was trapped in, and lifted it for the boy to get out of. Once he was sure the boy was clear of the stock he slammed the top back down to break it and avoid him being placed in it again. "You're free now from this. What happens to you now is completely dependent on you" he said with a calm and warm smile before he turned and hopped off the stage.

He knew his actions had probably angered quite a few people, however as he glanced around the crowd, he made it clear in his gaze that if someone tried to start something they would end up like the stock. He followed after the girl, not entirely sure why she was leading him away from people, but he figured that whatever she wished to talk to him about was something she didn't want the entire public to know.

When they were mainly out of earshot of at least the crowd, the white winged boy came to rest his gaze upon Seriana fully. "What is it you wished to speak to me about?" he asked quietly, already having an idea what it was she wished to speak with him about as well as probably a repeat of her odd question. The more he stared at her, the more he could see the similarities between her and the girl from his dream, which of course made his own question mirror hers. Why was it this girl looked like the one from the dream? He was sure he had never met her before, or at least to his knowledge. He could also feel a slight connection, one he couldn't quite explain, and one he was sure the angels from the City he had come from probably wouldn't even have the answer to.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-07-2011, 03:26 PM

"Where do you come from? In my dreams you come from a city of light. It is so bright there I can not see anything." She said softly. She took off her cloak revealing her tail and her ears. She ran her fingers through her hair calmly as she waited for him to answer. She was not sure what to say next until she got an answer from him.

"I come from the land of the demons. The land of fire and sulfur. I have been their since I was little and yet I have no parents their. I was wondering if your past may have the same origins as mine."

Arechi

Old 05-07-2011, 06:22 PM

Tai was a bit surprised by the small description of the actual place he came from that appeared to be in this girl's dream. Perhaps she was the one from his in return and for whatever reason the fates were attempting to draw them together. "I come from the city of Angels. It is a relatively bright and light filled place that's primarily associated with air and light. I can no longer remember when I first came to that city but I know I was very young. Despite this I have no one there that shares the same bloodline as mine, so I suppose that would make our origins rather...similar" the winged male replied.

He noticed the ears and tail quite easily, though they varied different from his own and matched the ones the girl from his dreams had. This only solidified the idea that this was the same girl indeed, however the reasons why was still uncertain. The mystery to him only grew more as he wasn't sure exactly why she was also having dreams of him as well as the fact that their pasts seemed rather similar despite being placed in opposite places. Was it possible that in the past they had indeed met and then were taken away?

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-07-2011, 06:47 PM

"Angels how odd. I come from the city of the demons. The lords of the underworld. We live in a demonic paradise. our home is dark and terrifying. You would never survive their with your angelic roots. You would walk close by and a demon would kill you easily. Angels are weak." She had taken on a haughty attitude now knowing that this boy was nothing more than a worthless angel. Angels did not deserve anything. THey were weak and cowards. "Why are you in my dreams? Why can't I get you out of my mind?" She pushed him against a nearby wall and stared into his eyes. "Who are you to me and why are you in my memories? I can hear childhood laughter and voices but I do not know who they belong to."

Arechi

Old 05-07-2011, 07:26 PM

Tai's eyes narrowed as Seriana spoke of how he wouldn't survive in the world of demons and of how he was nothing but weak. "Don't make assumptions that you can't back up. You know the problem with people like you is that you think it's nothing but rainbows and unicorns up there, but let me tell you something not everything is a pretty as we make it seem. One wrong step or even a hint of doubt within you on the side of 'good' and you're immediately executed. These demons that you speak so highly of are constantly captured and we are pitted against them to see whether good or evil will survive. If you lose you die, your family and friends are considered tainted and killed as well. You wouldn't last one moment there and be annihilated within seconds" the white winged boy replied shoving the girl rather forcefully away from him to prove his point. He was not going to take being pushed around or undermined just because of where he grew up.

"And for your information I am not an angel. Angels do not have animal features to them, and I can assure you neither this tail nor ears are fake. They also don't have black features, which I clearly hold. So don't make assumptions of me when you know nothing. As for your question how the hell would I know? I barely have any answers to my own questions let alone yours" the fox eared male shot back, his tone snapping and turning slightly harsh. He clearly did not appreciate the overly large ego and pride of the female, something he seemed to have encountered in just about any demons that he had ever been forced to face.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-07-2011, 07:59 PM

When he pushed her away from him she hit rather hard onto a wall. It knocked her momentarily to the ground and she lost consiousness for a few moments.

"Seri and Tai be careful you two. I do not want anything to happen to my babys." A woman spoke to two small children playing in a sandbox. They were pushing each other around and hitting each other with the toys they had.

Seri sat up rubbing her head. "Ow you jerk. I thought people raised as angels were all so nice and sweet." She stood up and looked around curiously. "Tai your name is Tai. Come on we need to figure out what is going on and I think I know who can help us." She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the portal to the underworld.

Arechi

Old 05-07-2011, 08:36 PM

Tai made a huffed noise as he crossed his arms. "That is a common misconception. Angels are only kind and 'sweet' towards those that deserve it. Piss one of and you get no sympathy. Besides it also depends on who it is you're pushing around. Try to push around say an Angel of Massacre and you'll end up with your head chopped off real quick" the dark haired boy replied with a twisted yet deceptively sweet look and smile. It was clear that Seriana had definitely rubbed him the wrong way with her previous words and attitude, and thus was showing her 'no sympathy'.

A part of him felt somewhat bad for pushing her so hard as to make her lose consciousness. After all he only wanted to push her back and away from him to prove that he pushes back. Of course the other half of him was laughing almost manically and believing she fully deserved it fully. Either way he hoped she learned that he was not hesitant to return either insult or injury to the original offender.

As Seri stated his name he couldn't help but roll his eyes. "Well look at you, little Miss Sherlock Holmes, figuring that all out by yourself. There's one problem with you analysis though. Tai is only a nickname and short for Taiyo, which I believe I mentioned already" he said as his tone turned clearly mocking and sarcastic.

His eyes narrowed as she suddenly grabbed his hand and began pulling him towards a portal that he guessed lead to the domain she had previously spoken of. "And here I thought you claimed that a 'weak little angel' like me would be killed the moment I walked close by" he said with another sarcastic huff.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-08-2011, 04:58 AM

"Hush and stop being silly." She pulled him with her through to portal to the underworld. She looked around with a frown. She needed to find the hag Selipha. She would know what was going on. Her house was on the left side but Seri knew she had to be careful that no one saw the boy. She quickly pulled him with her to an alley and started to walk keeping her eyes peeled for trouble. "We are going to see the demon of the past. One of the three fates. She will give us more insight into what is going on." She continued walking slowly and pulled him quickly into another alley. She was being extra careful they did not get caught.

Arechi

Old 05-08-2011, 01:16 PM

Tai again let out a huff. "Me being silly? You were the one that said it" he grumbled more to himself. He allowed himself to be pulled, at least for awhile, however his patience wore thin and even more so when Seriana stated they were going to see one of the three fates. When he was quickly pulled into the next alley he forcefully stopped. "You honestly think something like that would work? From what I remember the fates don't usually reveal much to anyone. There's probably a reason we don't know anything and I highly doubt a fate would be willing to break that reason so easily" he stated as he pulled his arm free and crossed both over his chest.