Alana-Vartos
Happy with my Master Master Scot...

Old 05-08-2011, 01:35 PM

Seri looked at him a moment with a frown. "Well I do not see you coming up with any ideas on how to help us figure out what we have in common." She growled softly at him. "Why don't you just let me try this. As far as you know it could work. You never know what happens. Perhaps we have just forgotten. Why do you assume its a complicated mess?" She gave him a small smile and took his hand again. "Please trust me."

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 05-08-2011, 01:47 PM

Tai still refused to move and he closed his eyes. "Simple, because the elder angels from the City of Angels know what I'm 'forgetting' and even they refuse to tell me anything. I can't even convince Michael to tell me anything, and he's probably the one I trust the most. If the angels are keeping quiet about it I highly doubt that demons won't do the same. I don't know about you, but for me it's not a simple case of forgetfulness. It's as if something is preventing me from remembering. When I try I feel nothing but pain and has gotten to the point I don't even try anymore. Even if the fate that we're going to will say anything I highly doubt that I personally will be told anything" the white winged boy said as his gaze drifted almost glaringly to one of the alley walls.

His gaze turned back towards Seriana when she again took his hand and asked for him to trust her. He couldn't help but chuckle almost coldly. "First you insult me by calling me weak and even go as far as calling me an angel. Then you drag me down here and now you have the audacity to ask me to trust you? That's a bit of a bold request don't you think?" he asked as his tone was almost icy.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-08-2011, 02:14 PM

Seri growled dropping his hand. "Fine do whatever you will. I am glad I do not remember you because it is obvious you are not worth remembering. I am sorry for insulting you like that makes a difference. Good luck with your life." She stomped off down the road slowly. Her ears were down and her tail was dragging the dirt. It was obvious that she was upset. Why doesn't anyone understand me? She thought to herself as she walked slowly towards her house. She did not mean to get him upset. She just wanted to figure out who they both were and what was going on. It was obvious that it was not worth it though.

Arechi

Old 05-08-2011, 02:57 PM

Tai again huffed and this time turned his back on the female. "An apology isn't an apology if you simply go and insult someone again" he practically snapped out. His own ears had flattened, however his fluffed tail didn't drag but rather swish angrily back and forth. There was no way that this girl could have been the one from his dream. The one in his dream was at least a bit nicer, at least whenever he conversed with her in his dream that was.

He waited until she was at least somewhat away before he turned and backed up so that his back was at least against a wall, and slid down it in a sitting position. He pulled his legs up so that his knees were against his chest and his arms crossed on top of his knees. His chin then rested on his arms as his tail still swished to his side. It was a position he had always gone in whenever he was angry or upset, and soon the familiar pang of something pulling him on the inside began to appear as usual. He never did understand what was drawing him, nor where it wanted him to go, but he had always tried to ignore it. Now that he was in the underworld however it seemed the pang almost turned into a head and painful heart throb, causing him to move so that his face was buried in his arms.

His body began to shake, though whether it was from pain or the slowly growing fear, as he had never been in the underworld nor knew where he was, began to grow. Although he wouldn't admit it to anyone or really willing to admit it to himself he was terrified of being in an area completely surrounded by what was considered the enemy, and especially unarmed. When he was younger and in the City of Angels he had been one of the selected to be pitted against some of the rather ferocious captured demons. Because of his black spots on his ears and tail he was always believed to be tainted, and would usually be thrown in without any way to defend himself, at least until Michael would intervene and at least toss a weapon for him to defend himself. The first time for him had been especially traumatizing. Although he had won his first battle against a demon he had come out of the battle wounded, terrified and crying. The more he was thrown in though, the more he learned how to battle against the 'evil' demons and slowly as he came out of the battles his crying never became external and the amount of wounds he received decreased, but the terror always remained.

"Sister...I'm...scared...and...it hurts..." he whispered out unconsciously without even realizing that he had actually said anything at all.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-10-2011, 03:49 PM

Seri had turned around to follow the boy after walking a few feet. She wanted to go tell him how sorry she was for everything. He was huddled into a heap on the ground and just when she had bent down to help him he said something that made her skin crawl. Suddenly she screamed as a bunch of images filled her head. Sister.............Them as children playing together. Their parents taking care of them. Them telling each other how much they loved each other. Their parents being murdered by accidentally when an angel and a demon were fighting. The demon taking her and the angel taking her brother as they laid their crying over their parents.

"I know what happened now Tai. I know what happened." She was jumping up and down and she bent down to him and stared at him. "Tai I know what happened. I know whats wrong."

Arechi

Old 05-10-2011, 07:09 PM

Tai hadn't quite noticed Seriana's presence until he heard her suddenly scream, and relatively in close range to his poor ears. At the scream his head immediately snapped up, causing a rather painful meeting with the wall he sat against, and jumped as he heard it as it had startled him quite a bit. It took a few moments for his startlement to pass and his heart rate to return to normal, but once it had he let a full blown glare cross his face. "What the hell is the matter with you? Screaming like that...Jeez what if someone or something heard you huh? Not to mention you could have made me gone deaf..." he said as his tone came out to an almost angry growl, but yet not quite reaching it. He didn't like being sneaked up on and he hated it more when someone saw that he had been startled, let alone in the state he had previously been in.

His glare increased a bit more, before he rolled his eyes. "Good for you then...Not that I know what you're blabbering about this time" he said as his tone again turned slightly sarcastic. In all honesty he really didn't know what she was talking about, but figured maybe it was some type of demon thing. Either way he didn't really show much interest in whatever it was and stood calmly as he brushed himself off. "Yeah I know what's wrong too...You almost made me deaf that's what's wrong" he said directing his narrowed eyes at her again, before returning his gaze towards himself to brush off any remaining dust or dirt he saw on himself.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-10-2011, 07:17 PM

She growled at him. "You are not listening to me. I know what happened. A demon and an angel were fighting and our parents got in the way and they accidentally killed them. So to make it right they each took one child. The reason we look like we do is because we were tainted by the blood of our parents. Our memories had been trying to come back. We are brother and sister." She gave him a hug. "You are my brother. We are related. We are twins. Isen't that great?"

Arechi

Old 05-10-2011, 07:47 PM

Tai was silent for a few moments as he simply stared at Seriana. After a few moments he let out a sigh and pushed her away from him. "Did you hit your head or something? You? Me? Related? You must have really hit your head hard. If you're going to tell a far fetched story like that you should at least make it a bit more believable. Besides if I had a twin I'm sure I would know or at least be made aware of that fact. I know you're desperate for an answer, but come on" the white winged boy said with a sigh and a look that clearly stated he didn't quite believe the girl and the story she told. Besides didn't demons typically tell tales that they wanted their victims to believe? Actually now that he thought about it perhaps this was all a ploy and was to be the victim of the girl. After all she had first been slightly hostile towards him when he told of his origins, then led him down to the underworld where demons ruled and told him they were going to see one of the Fates, and now there was this rather 'convenient' story that was being told to him. "I see what this is...Well let me tell you something it's not going to work got that? I'm not that naive" he said as one hand moved to his hip as the other gestured while he spoke.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-13-2011, 01:29 AM

"What are you talking about you daft idiot. I am trying to help you out here and you are acting like I plan on eating you." She growled at him. "Stop beint stupid. I know what I am talking about. Why do you think we seem to know each other? So unless you have a better reason for this then you need to tell me what it can be." She sighed and sat down on the ground banging the back of her head into the building. "I swear to you I know what I am talking about. I do not know how I know but I do."

Arechi

Old 05-13-2011, 03:38 AM

Tai's face took on a look of clear unbelieving. "After the small amount of time I've spent with you, you expect me to believe that? Personally I don't really know you nor do I feel I know you. Rather you simply look similar to the one in my own dream, but I have no guarantee that it really is you. On top of that is it really so daft to think one that has been among the ancient enemy of angels wouldn't be thinking of something similar to that. especially to one that is considered part of the other faction? That is the way of wars and the kind of thinking that will usually prevent your life from ending rather quickly. Besides there's a rather fair chance that this whole thing is just a mistake or coincidence or that it means absolutely nothing whatsoever. There could even be an alternative purpose such as the other sides implanting things into the others mind to promote war still. There's endless possibilities and trying to make me believe just one on a mere 'hunch' of yours isn't the most convincing nor logical seeming one at the moment. You may think me daft, but I am thinking of my survival. If that makes you 'stupid' or 'crazy' then so be it, but at least I'll still be alive in the end either way" the white winged male stated as he crossed his arms once more, and voiced his own personal opinion. Ever since he was young he always did try to find reason and logic in most things, which lead to a rather high rate of paranoia for him.

It seemed that fate was choosing to be fickle with him, as almost as soon as his little 'speech' was over a set of arms seemed to reach out and grab him, wrapping around him rather tightly so as to prevent most movement and any quick escape. A wart covered hand came to cover the fox earred boy's mouth, preventing him from either speaking or shouting out in alarm. "My my what a rather...scrumptious young thing we have here...Mind if I have a nibble of you?" came out a cackling and cracked voice as the face of an old and wrinkled demonic witch appeared from the shadows, and proceeded to take a bite out of the young males shoulders.

Tai's eyes widened in pain as he felt the woman's unusually sharp teeth pierce through this clothing and into his flesh, causing blood to slowly start oozing down. He attempted to thrash out, detach her and get away, but only really succeeded in getting a piece of his flesh on his shoulder practically ripped off.

"The meat of the young...sooo tasty" the old voice said with a cackle as she detached herself from the wound she had created. She couldn't help but laugh more as her prey seemed to again attempt to get away from him. Her gaze however soon drifted towards the young female and she couldn't help but give her a bloody toothy grin. "Care to join me deary? He tastes rather exquisite" the old woman said with yet another cackle.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-13-2011, 03:53 PM

Seri stood their watching a moment and then turned and walked away. "Fine then get eaten. Enjoy the last few moments of your life. I myself know what I am talking about and I only wanted to help you. I was fine without a brother and I will be fine forever without a brother." She walked to a nearby wall and sat down watching him struggle. "No thank you ma'am just kill him quickly so he does not suffer to much. I can at least grant my brother that much."

Arechi

Old 05-13-2011, 06:25 PM

The crinkled old woman laughed at the girl's decline and request. "Suit yourself deary, however killing fast simply isn't my style. I prefer to savor my meal and watch it suffer" came the cackling and crooked answer as she declined Seriana's request of a fast death for her brother. Of course the idea that the delectable being she was currently attempting to feed on was the brother of the other only seemed to make the woman's mouth water. After all for her having two meals were certainly better than just one...

Tai continued to struggle in the woman's grip, before he finally settled down some. Closing his eyes he muffled out some sort of word behind the hand, and almost immediately the pendant that had been strung around his neck began to glow a fiery red. Moments later an unnaturally holy light pierced through the area and laid onto the woman bounding the white winged male. Only seconds after did she begin to catch fire from the light and even more so as a male, wielding two drawn and fiery swords, with another much larger one flaming on his back, began to descend from the light.

"I suggest you release that boy if you value your life witch. You may not devour the flesh of this one, and if you continue to attempt then I the elder angel Micheal shall personally see to it your death is slow and unmerciful" came the male's booming and powerful voice. When the woman seemed unwilling to release her prey, despite catching fire from the blinding light, her arms suddenly began to burn away rapidly, leaving only and messy and blood pool on the ground of the melted flesh and bones.

Tai immediately pushed away as he was freed from the binding arms, and quickly raised one hand to clutch the rather deep and bleeding wound on his shoulder. The other however seemed to extend towards the one who called himself Michael, however it didn't appear that he wished for support but rather something else. "Michael I can finish her. It was my life she was after therefore it's only fair that I should be the one to end hers. Please hand me my sword" the fox eared boy quietly requested without looking at the other male.

The other male seemed to sigh and sheathed the twin swords that had been in his hands, before reaching for the handle of the relatively large flaming sword on his back. "Kiddo you're in pretty rough shape right now. You really shouldn't be using this thing ya know?" the angel said with another sigh as he drew the large, and clearly heavy sword, and placed the handle of it in the outstretched hand.

Tai still didn't look back towards Michael and instead kept his gaze on the slowly burning woman that was screaming in both pain and agony from the loss of her two limbs as well as from the fire engulfing her. "It doesn't matter how rough of a shape I appear to be in. I can still wield and use Sheon just fine right now" the younger male stated as he clutched the sword's handle and took the weight on. Despite how heavy it had to have been, the white winged boy seemed to easily lift the sword above his head, before bringing it down with a resounding crash, onto the already flaming woman, as more flames poured from the sword and completely consumed her leaving nothing but smoldering black ash as any sign of anything ever have been there.

The sword then was drawn up and brought down so that the blade itself dug into the ground, with the fire slowly dying on it, as the young teen then used it as sort of a crutch. His blue gray gaze then shifted towards the side and at Seriana. "Listen well. I don't have a sister. I never had a sister, and I don't plan on having one. I can also do quite fine without a crazy girl claiming to be something that is impossible" he panted out slightly as he stood straight, making it seem that he was perfectly fine, before his eyes drifted shut and he quickly collapsed.

Michael immediately moved, the moment he saw the young boy fall and caught him before he fell onto the ground. "Poisoned...You should have known not to move around Tai..." he said with the shake of his head. His gaze then drifted towards Seri who had been watching, or at least he presumed. "I see...So it seems that the demons chose to deal with you a different way young Seriana...Taiyo shall not know you as you know him. Unlike those that raised you it seems, a seal has been placed upon his own memories. A seal in which the other elders have no desire of removing. Rather it shall be up to the two of you of when he comes to realize you as his other half. You two still have many trials ahead of you, and despite his stubbornness and arrogance the best defense is for the two of you to stick together. Only then will you both find the true answers to what you are really looking for, and only then will you be able to realize the whole truth of what has occurred in the past as well as your standings in the future. I can only offer minimal assistance, however the two of you shall be protected by your sworn protectors...Of course that doesn't mean that you can't bop this one on the head a few times if he's really giving you trouble" the angel said with a small laugh as he motioned towards the currently unconscious Tai in his arms.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-15-2011, 11:22 PM

"I was not going to let her eat him you know. I was just mad because he would not listen to me. Why do I remember the past some now but he still can not remember anything? Can't you help me convince him? My life has always felt incomplete and he makes it feel better but I do not know how to make him trust me." She fell down on the ground and started crying. She felt like everything was crumbling around her. She hated living in the demon relm and she hated Tai for being an angel and acting so upity like that. Finally she stood up and walked over to Tai. She leaned forward and stared at him a moment. "Hes poisoned." She reached her hand out and took his arm. She bit down on it slightly and once she opened a sore she took a pendant she wore around her neck and pushed it to the wound. It sizzled some and then the skin healed over leaving no marks. "This will cure it."

Arechi

Old 05-16-2011, 03:33 AM

At Seriana's words, Michael shook his head. "What I am about to tell you Taiyo cannot yet know. You remember things mainly because that is how the demons decided to leave you and perhaps because you had shown you could cope better. When we first received Taiyo he was not able to handle what had fully happened as well as the separation from you without being driven insane and eventually attempt to take his life. In response the other elders and I placed a seal upon his memories, locking away that which proved to be too traumatic for him. It was a rash decision yes, but at the time we felt there was nothing more we could truly do, least we run the risk of losing him entirely. Even now I am not so certain he would be able to cope with the past very well. He is uncertain of many things especially when it comes to his own existence, and though I'm sure he'll never admit it, that completely terrifies him. Unfortunately though there isn't much else I can do personally other than try and help keep him safe. If I did such things for him then there's a chance he would end up crushed by the weight of it all. I would also have to receive the approval of the other elder angels before I could even attempt to act in such a way anyways. I can offer this advice however. In order to win the trust of someone, one must show to them that they completely trust them and show that they can truly be trusted. I am certain that it will take Taiyo time to come to trust you, simply based on your interactions with him so far. Give him time and a reason to trust you and I'm sure he'll come around" the elder angel responded gently, uncertain somewhat of exactly how to comfort the young girl. He could indeed feel sympathetic for her, and he knew first hand how stubborn Tai could be, especially about things that held no proof for him. The fox eared youth unfortunately had an uncanny habit of not believing something until he had some sort of evidence placed before him, in this case the most likely thing would have been his sealed off memories.

The angel quietly watched as Seri then stood and approached, stating what he already had a feeling of based on the wound and type of demon the woman had been. He didn't stop her when she took a hold of the young male's arm that was currently 'resting' in his own, nor when she bite down on it and made a sore. In fact he prevented the young male from unconsciously trying to pull his arm away at the feeling of more pain on his arm, especially when the pendant was inserted into it. "I trust that you know what you're doing, so there's no need to worry about that. Although I will say that you may perhaps heal the physical wound, it's the emotional one that you will truly need to work on. Knowing Taiyo he won't take what had transpired very lightly" the elder calmly replied.

At the feeling of pain Tai attempted to pull his arm away, however soon found that he couldn't. A small groan of pain escaped his throat as the pendant was inserted into his newest wound, and caused him to again attempt to pull his arm away, succeeding only when the skin had fully healed over and the poison removed. Only a few moments after did the spotted eared boy's eyes slowly begin to open, though it was clear from the look of his eyes that the fog of unconsciousness was still shrouding his mind, making him a bit unaware of his current surroundings.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-17-2011, 03:43 PM

Seri sighed and stared up at the angel. "Can you at least get us out of this place? A nicer enviroment might make it easier for him when he fully awakes." She stood up and looked around to see if anyone was near but as usual in this part of hell their was only a few urchins and low life scum hanging around. She stared at Tai and wondered how she could ever earn his trust with what was going on just now. It would take a long time and it would be hard but she supposed it was worth the time and effort. Now what were they going to do after they left this place? Perhaps moving to a new area would be an order. Going on a journey but for what? They needed to have a common goal. They needed to search for something.

Arechi

Old 05-17-2011, 08:44 PM

Michael was a bit surprised by the request, after all those from Hell didn't typically request from an angel to get them out of it. Nevertheless he did agree that a bit different scenery would be good for Tai at the very least. "Of course" the angel said with a calm reply as he summoned forth a portal of light. It would take them once more to the Earth and in an area that was a common one that the two twins had visited when they were younger, and one that the fox eared male would feel the most comfortable for now. Picking the male up fully, the angel made his way through, hoping that Seri would follow.

The portal opened up into an area that seemed to be mainly an open meadowy area with a small cottage a bit further off. With good eyes one could possibly spot the small waterwheel that was attached to the cottage and the small stream that ran beside it. "Are you able to pinpoint where you are now Taiyo?" the angel quietly asked the young male as he glanced down at him. He was relieved that the said male seemed to hesitantly nod his head as he glanced around a bit. "It seems he's coming around enough to where he can at least comprehend what's being said. Unfortunately my time is shortening, so I shall bestow this one last bit of advice. Seek out the truth between the fighting amongst the angels and demons. Both your parents and Taiyo's parents are at the very center and it shall hold many of the answers that the both of you seek" the elder angel calmly stated as he set Taiyo slowly and gently on the ground and into a sitting position. The white winged male still seemed a little dazed, but the angel was sure that he understood what was said. He had also chosen to word it as if the two's parents were different, after all he wasn't permitted to reveal anything to him.

Alana-Vartos

Old 05-18-2011, 02:41 PM

Sighing Seri followed the angel. When he left she looked around with a frown. She knew this place looked familiar but she could not exactly place it. Where were they? What was this place? She stared at Tai. He had said to find out the truth between the fighting of the angels and demons. How would they do this? Where should they go to find this out? Tai would not be any help until he fully woke up. She decided her best bet would be to sit down and wait. She would wait until he woke up fully and felt better and then they could decide what they would do next.

Arechi

Old 05-19-2011, 12:04 AM

It was only a few minutes more before Tai's eyes shifted into a look of full awareness. It was at this time that the elder angel decided to take his leave of the two. He turned as light began to encompass him, flashing a quick thumbs up towards the white winged boy, before being fully enveloped and disappearing back towards the heavens. In place of the angel and light, once it faded, was the flaming sword that Tai had previously used. The flames now however seemed to be small and almost dormant as opposed to the flaming inferno they had been before.

With a sigh Tai slowly and a bit shakily began to stand and approach the sword, grabbing it by the hilt once it was within reach and hoisting it up out of the ground. "Guess this means danger awaits..." the fox eared boy said with a heaving sigh before turning and looking towards Seriana. "Well that's just lovely...stuck to go on a journey with a crazy girl...just what I always wanted to do...And talk about a vague beginning...not even a hint of where to start this 'journey'..." he said with another sigh as he moved the sword so that it was parallel with his back, causing it to slowly disappear.

"I don't know about you but the best place to start would probably be a place called Oakshire. Ever heard of it?" he asked quietly as he allowed on hand to casually rest on his hip.

Alana-Vartos

Old 06-07-2011, 07:27 PM

Seri stared at the boy a moment and lifted an eyebrow. "No I have not. I do not come to the relm of humans very often." Her mind was still hazzy at everything that she had encountered and learned and she was still breathing as if she had fought a tough battle for the last two days. Her mind started to slowly clear and her face took on a neutral tone. She stood their a moment and then taking a map out of her satchel she carried with her she laid it on a tree stump and looked at Tai. "How about we trace the route we plan to take?"