Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2011, 11:23 PM

Angels have coexisted with humans since the human race was created. They act as guardians and guides to humans, but must maintain anonymity and cannot expose what they are. Recently a door to hell has opened and unleashed demons upon the earth. Now angels must protect the humans from complete destruction.

This story focuses on the city of New York where the massive human population attracts demons like flies. Angels are trying to keep the humans safe but, they are not equipped to handle the onslaught of demons. Having no other choice they take matters into their own hands and fight back against this threat. Now angels and demons fight endlessly over the lives of humans who cannot ever know the sacrifices being made.

~Important Links~

Last edited by Hatsu_Kidamaru; 07-04-2011 at 05:37 PM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2011, 11:35 PM

Rules

*Follow Mene TOs
*No God-moding.
*Don't leave anybody behind.
*Fill out the Profile Skeleton, PM angel profile skeletons to Annalesia, and demon profile skeletons to Hatsu_Kidamaru. Wait for approval before posting. No super-short profiles.
*Hatsu and Annalesia will post your profiles in the profile thread.
*If another member of this RP comes forth with a complaint we will more than likely issue a warning to whoever they're complaining about-as long as there is a reasonable cause for it. We won't give you a warning because someone doesn't like you.
*Title your PM 'I am no Gary Stu/Mary Sue'
*Literate to Advanced Literate ( No less than one paragraph, and absolutely no text talk)
*No Gary Stus/Mary Sues; your character is NOT perfect. This includes that they should not know something they don't have the resources to. Character profiles are not open book to use in the RP. Your character doesn't know anything until they find it out.
*A limit of 2 characters per person, unless given permission for more. If we decide you cannot handle the amount of characters you have well, the High Council will remove your character.
*Do not copy other's profiles/steal ideas.
*We reserve the right to kill off the character's of those who continuously break the rules, or are a nuisance. (We go by a three strikes, you're out, basis.)
*OOC will go in the OOC THREAD, unless you have posted at least a paragraph post, and it is related to the thread.
*Romance is supported and encouraged, but anything explicit please take to WTF RPG.
*Angels may decide their rank/career when filling out their profile skeleton, but demons will be randomly assigned upon sending your profile skeleton to Hatsu.
*The High Council will decide who/when an angel gets to go up a rank. When that occurs that character will receive a private message from the council.
*Demons may go up in rank, and will receive a private message from Hatsu.
*Upon accepting from the High Council going up in rank, the angel will then follow the designated steps for going up in rank.
*Annalesia will handle the angels, and Hatsu the demons. If you have any reason/need to speak with a thread moderator, send the message to the appropriate person.
*Annalesia and Hatsu will decide which warriors will be sent after which demons, and the Council will inform that warrior.
*You may not begin as a fallen. If you want to be a fallen your character must fall during the role play. Please warn us if this is the path you are choosing.
*Have fun. (:

We reserve the right to add/change rules as we see fit, so don't forget to check in every once in awhile.

Last edited by Annalesia; 07-26-2011 at 07:21 AM..

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2011, 11:41 PM

Cheat sheet for demons

Demon Ranks:
• Level ten are the nightmares which can control humans dreams.
• Level nine are the whispers which cause humans to have bad intentions or ideas.
• Level eight are emotion which can influence human emotions.
• Level seven are the thoughts which can implant thoughts into human minds.
• Level six are illness and pain they can cause humans to become sick or suffer pains but they can not be seen or physically touch the human they are torturing.
• Level five can now be seen and interact with humans. They cannot become invisible again and are stuck in their physical form until level four.
• Level four are the possessors, they can only posses humans and can become invisible or visible at will.
• Level three are the corrupters and can physically and mentally corrupt humans.
• Level two are the rapists which can sexually abuse human in any way they choose.
• Level one are the murderers which can physically murder one human at a time.
• * Incubus/succubus* they can seduce any human, can impregnate or become pregnant to create more demons and they also function as messengers between earth and hell.

* The better use of skills for evil and havoc the demon is capable of causing will result in a level up.
Level one is highest and ten is the lowest.

* With every level higher the demons goes they maintain powers they had before.
For example if you level from rank ten to rank nine you maintain the rank ten abilities as well as gaining the rank nine abilities.

Demon Profile Skeleton

I cannot figure out how to get the profile skeletons to show in code mode so you can get the coloring and bolding in the right spots. So, to send this in please go as if you were going to quite this post, and get the profile skeleton that way.

[Picture right here. Img code please. Pictures are preferred, but if no pictures meet your standards we will accept thorough descriptions.]

Hello, my name is [name], and I am controlled by [username]. I am a [demon's rank] demon. I am interested in [gender preference].

So, what kind of hellish nightmare am I, you ask? If you'll listen to me for a moment, I'll tell you more about myself. [Personality]

Succubus/Incubus profile Skeleton

I cannot figure out how to get the profile skeletons to show in code mode so you can get the coloring and bolding in the right spots. So, to send this in please go as if you were going to quite this post, and get the profile skeleton that way.

[Picture right here. Img code please. Pictures are preferred, but if no pictures meet your standards we will accept thorough descriptions.][/CENTER]

Hello, my name is [name], and I am controlled by [username]. I am a Succubus/Incubus. I am interested in [gender preference].

So, what kind of hellish nightmare am I, you ask? If you'll listen to me for a moment, I'll tell you more about myself. [Personality]

Last edited by Hatsu_Kidamaru; 06-30-2011 at 12:02 AM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2011, 11:45 PM

Cheat Sheet for Angels

Angel Ranks:
1. White; High council (Not available to play)
2. Red; Council (Not available to play)
3. Gold; Commander (warrior: kills demons and succubi)
4. Silver; Warrior (does same as commander, except not as high ranking)
5. Blue; Healer
6. Pink; joy-bringer (They know what people need to be happy, even others don't, and guide them to that)
7. Green; Creator (These are considered elemental controllers. They use the elements to create things)
8. Purple; entertainer/Artist
9. Black; Tempers or Mistreaters
10. No wings; Fallen (Broke High Law)

*When an Angel goes up in rank, they will begin getting that color in the down of their wings. For example; when an Angel is going from an entertainer to a creator, that angel would begin to see green down growing in their wings. The new color would begin to take over their down more and more until finally their wings are fully green. That Angel has then gone from an entertainer to a creator. The change is not instantaneous. The High Council will give you a time by which your wings should be completely changed.

*When an Angel changes a rank, they lose the abilities they had in their previous rank. For example; the entertainer who became a creator can no longer entertain so easily. Another example; a healer who became a warrior will no longer be able to heal once the blue down is gone from his wings.

*Those who tempt humans, or mistreat humans, will get black wings, and drop rank nearly to the bottom. They can still regain their rank.

*When angels are fallen, they fall from heaven, past the human realm, and straight into the depths of hell. Here, the demons tear the angel's wings from his/her back, and torture that angel. If the angel can escape, they live on the human realm. If the angels can't escape they become demons.

Angel Profile Skeletons

[Picture right here. Img code please. Pictures are preferred, but if no pictures meet your standards we will accept thorough descriptions.]

Hello, my name is [name], and I am controlled by [username]. I am a [Angel's rank] angel, which means I have [color of wings] wings. I am interested in [gender preference].

So, what kind of celestial being am I, you ask? If you'll listen to me for a moment, I'll tell you more about myself. [Personality]

For Black winged Angels:

Hello, my name is [name], and I am controlled by [username]. I am a [Angel's rank] angel, which means I have [color of wings] wings. I am interested in [gender preference].

Those of us with black wings have sinned to some extent. Some were tempters, other mistreaters. I am a [which are you?], because years ago I [what did you do to deserve black wings].

So, what kind of celestial being am I, you ask? If you'll listen to me for a moment, I'll tell you more about myself. [Personality]

Last edited by Annalesia; 06-30-2011 at 04:09 AM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2011, 04:09 AM

Adelle's pink lips pulled up at the corners, locks of her hair falling into her eyes. Pushing them back with her delicate fingers, she watched the toddler child in front of her. The girl was small, only up to Adelle's thighs, and had the most beautiful black curls falling down her back. Her face was small, accented by crystalline blue eyes, a button nose, and pouting lips. The child, Olivia, had her arms crossed over her chest. Adelle had been working with this child for quite some time now, guiding her, showing her what would make her happy. Sometimes Adelle even wished the child knew she had an angel aiding her, that she was pure of heart. Though, Adelle knew humans could not see Angels. Humans never saw Angels, except (of course) the chosen humans. They were usually shown their guardian angel. Adelle would have to remain in another field of energy, watching and aiding but never interacting.

Every time she aided a charge to their heart's desires, her secrecy was worth it. She was a creature created with a purpose. A creature with a heart, strength, and the love of the One True Deity. She made humans happy. She could take a human who had hit what they call 'rock bottom', wallowing each day in pity, and help them rise to happiness. She could not only make humans smile, but create a smile so powerful humans would cry in happiness. Yes, she did great things. That was never to be forgotten.

Olivia's small sigh pulled Adelle from her musings, Adelle's grey eyes observing. The girl had a simple decision; which toy did she want? What she didn't know? They toy she picked would become dear to her, and she would cherish that toy forever, keeping it well into her life. That is, if she chose the stuffed rabbit. Adelle leaned down behind the girl, resting on her haunches, her head next to the girl. Waiting, waiting, finally. The girl's fingers timidly reached up, heading towards the Barbie Doll: Beach Barbie. Olivia's slender fingers rested underneath the child's elbow, holding her adoringly. The toddler's grasp followed the Angel's, her reach veering direction in what she thought was just a last second change of decision. Reality? Adelle was guiding her to her heart's real desire.

Olivia's fingers grabbed at the rabbit, pulling it from the shelf, and holding it against her chest. Dropping her hand, the Angel watched as the child let out a heart warming giggle and raced towards her mothers. That is, as fast as her legs could carry her. Adelle's heart filled with that all too familiar after glow, pleasurable heat pulsing through her as she watched the girl in her happiness. Another job well done, in Adelle's eyes.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-30-2011, 06:50 AM

Romel
It was still light out, most demons avoided the light. Light was annoying, almost like an allergy to many demons, especially the lower ranks. But Romel liked to be in the light. His level allowed him a greater freedom than so many others and there was nothing better than doing something most can't. It was also much easier to pick out the next victim. As he looked around he caught sight of a well endowed brunet. She had a little girl at her side with some stuffed toy. Oddly enough, Romel had always wanted a stuffed toy, a bear would do nicely to entice children. He leaned back in his chair. Being visible was wonderful. He especially loved all the leering stares from the humans around him.

Romel's eyes followed the woman's path back to the little toy shop. He could see the hint of iridescent pink. Angels, they were so easy to see during the day. Kind of like a flower that only blooms during the day, they seemed to flock in hordes in the sun. That was another benefit of being visible and being up during the day. Angels may be enemies but that didn't make them any less attractive.

Romel smirked at the faint heat that came from the thought of some faceless angel servicing him. They were such clean and elegant creature, their faces would look so good all dirty. He sat forward when the angel made her way towards the little cafe he sat in. She was truly a beauty, all long legs and blond hair. He liked the sweet lips and green eyes a lot too, but the pink was rather distasteful.

It was funny really how angels seemed to walk right beside humans but never desire to actually communicate. What was the point of flouncing around with these brainless pets if you couldn't do anything with them. Though, that isn't entirely true. It was so cliche but angels do what they were created for, which is to "protect" and "guide" humans. What with the doors to hell open now it was a loosing battle. How sad that their "god" couldn't just keep making more.

He grinned and almost laughed at his thought.
'Well maybe I could be of some assistance, though I would hope they're not all sterile.' At this point a human had gathered the nerve to approach him. the person was paltry in comparison to the angel that had just passed but she would do. He stood and kissed her little hand then whispered into her ear as they walked out the door together.

Last edited by Hatsu_Kidamaru; 07-01-2011 at 04:54 AM..

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-30-2011, 03:34 PM

Rafael
The day had just begun but Rafael felt like it had been going on forever. Sitting and waiting for the High Counsel was like sitting directly under the sun. The white wings were so bright that he sometimes wondered whether they were all blind or if they just lived with sunglasses on all the time. Rafael's own red wings gave off a faint glow, it was much darker than most but no one seemed to notice or care. He rubbed his face between both hands and groaned.

It was too loud, as always. Being stationed in new york was like being stationed in the middle of a concert, that never ended. It was so much better away from the city, where one never heard the screaming of some woman on the street corner at odd hours of the night, or had to feel the subsequent vibrations of a gunshot less than two blocks away. It didn't matter now though, he wasn't going to be able to leave this accursed city unless the demon population suddenly disappeared and the amount of fallen angels did too.

He rest both elbows on the table and stared at the mahogany wood. The grain was so pretty the way it swirled and twisted in endless designs. Staring at it long enough eventually put him in a trance of sorts where the past bubbled forth. He could remember the days when life was simpler, when all he had to do was paint and draw. Being such a lower rank had made life easy and enjoyable. Before he had been raised to Counselor he had never seen the act of an Angel put to trial and thrown to hell for some transgression. Rafael had been innocent to the rest of the angels in the world, and no matter how old he was he had always been fine with the disconnect. Most angels felt the keen desire to be around humans and their own kind. It was supposedly built into them at creation so he could only assume he was a faulty product.

Another angel stepped up to his desk and placed both hands on the smooth wood.
"Hey, Rafael, you're on break right?" What a silly question, it's not as if angels needed to sleep or eat, yet most acted just like humans.
"What." The other angel wasn't put off by his crassness, in fact he seemed even more fired up than before.
"I was thinking that you could come out with me to a little restaurant and pick up a bite to eat." Rafael looked up at him and tried to ignore the lack of wings.
"You know you're not allowed to be in here without your wings out, even for a man of rank like you." He pouted and sighed, releasing them in one gold spray of light. Again Rafael felt the need to find sunglasses somewhere.
"Come on, please? I really don't want to go alone and you look like you could use a break." He rubbed his face again and sighed.
"If I say yes will you leave me alone?"
"No." today was going to be a long day.
"I'll go, under one condition. You are not allowed to bother me for the next five hours, do you understand?" He nodded, just like some puppy and bounced on the balls of his feet while I stood up. He immediately began to chatter at Rafael and again he thought, why couldn't today just end?

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-01-2011, 04:38 AM

Adelle stiffened, her eyes cast in the opposite direction as a demon passed by her. They were very skilled at hiding their hell-risen roots, but a demon couldn't hide their true self from Angels. No matter how innocent or sly a demon could look, an Angel always knew the demon for what it really was; a monster. This demon was making off with a woman, the female's breathy giggles invading Adelle's ears painfully. If only the girl knew what she was getting herself into, and with whom she was doing it..Her shoulder brushed against the window of the coffee shop as she tried to ease away from the demon. She may be an Angel, and his worst enemy by creation, but she was no warrior. She was a Joy-Bringer. All she could do was slink into the shadows and pray to her Deity there was no confrontation. Holding her breath in her plump lips, she quickened her walk, darting into the coffee shop. Humans walked past her, running to and from work, their lips turned up at the deliciousness and addictiveness of their drink. Finally, the demon turned the corner, and Adelle's breath escaped her in a feminine sigh. What nuisances those creatures are.

"Ashlynn! Over here!" The voice of one of her charges disrupted her negative musings, causing a flush to spread over her cheeks. It wasn't very kind of her to think such demeaning thoughts, even if about demons. It was not her place to judge others. She was merely created to cause joy.

"Paris!" Ashlynn squealed, running and jumping into her charge's open arms. The tug of her charge's needs pulled at her, nearly knocking her off her feet. Following the urge, she continued in the same path Ashlynn had taken, except took the seat beside him. Paris, completely unaware of her presence went on to giving the brunette her coffee over the table, and beginning their conversation. His dark hair fell into his eyes, making him move it out of the way with his fingers absentmindedly.

"You wish to get your hair cut, Paris," Adelle's feet wer on the bench, her knees pulled into her chest as she spoke to her charge, her voice lathered with truth and love. It was a simple matter of the heart, but something he wanted none the least. You see, Paris isn't one to spoil himself. He mostly spoils the woman sitting across from him, which is where Adelle comes in. She's here to ensure he also gives himself what's necessary to bring his smile, even if it's a mere haircut. Such things would completely pass over his mind if she did not nudge him. He was always too busy getting things for other people. "Perhaps a couple inches taken off? No coloring; you hated it last time." Paris made no sign that her words were registered , but Adelle knew his heart heard them. That anytime now (today) Paris would realize it was time to get his hair cut, completely unaware that it was not him who put the idea into his mind. Sad, really. Sad that such a simple pleasure had to be given to him by a Joy-Bringer. Adelle's head tilted as she watched her charge, her head leaning against the wall, blonde hair cascading down her back, the afternoon sunlight highlighting the strawberry tint to her hair.

Last edited by Annalesia; 07-01-2011 at 05:00 AM..

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2011, 05:36 AM

Rafael
Rafael sat casually in an empty seat towards the back of the cafe. His companion was sitting across from him and reading over the menu. The other angel was shameless as he sat nearly glowing and emanating such a friendly aura. It was fascinating though to watch humans stop and stare at this man sitting all alone in the corner of some tiny restaurant.

Rafael wondered for a moment what it would feel like to be able to sit right beside people, order food, sing and dance and not be treated as some alien deity. He had only once show himself to a human and the poor soul went insane. It was amazing the way in which humans were drawn to the angel before him, some would not even realize their hands reaching out until they made contact. It rather bothered Rafael that this angel didn't care and just sat there as humans came up to him like metal to a magnet, it made little sense. In fact this strange soldier seemed happy to let anyone to touch him.

"So Rafael, anything sound good?" Rafael smirked. It didn't matter because he couldn't eat the human food here in the middle of a restaurant. It would be rather interesting to see what the humans did though as food was magically consumed by an invisible entity.
"Just order something for yourself and ask for a piece of cake to go. It seems that you forget that I am invisible to humans." He shrugged nonchalantly and took a long swig of water.
"Humans don't notice much, it's like they have permanent blinders on." I snorted.
"If you haven't noticed you attract quite a bit of attention."
"That's inconsequential. They don't notice that I talk or blink or anything, it's just the natural energy that radiates off all angels that they become obsessed with." Rafael crossed his ankles with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh, so they don't even care that you're talking to an empty seat?" He smirked, leaned towards me and said,
"It's not empty, you're here with me." Rafael would have flushed but the waitress that came up to the table interrupted their conversation.

"Hey, whatcha want ta order?" The girl had yet to look up from her notepad and she was noisily chewing on gum. Her cheap perfume was noxious and unflattering but Rafael's companion didn't care or just didn't notice. The other angel chewed a lip and scratched his head.
"Well I was thinking the Hawaiian burger would be good but the special looks pretty good too." The girl blew a bubble and let it pop loudly.
"Specials a few bucks less. I'd take that." Rafael was baffled as this angel just smiled at her disrespect and agreed with her. She left and Rafael gave his companion a sort of glare.

"What? She serves me all the time and she's the only person here that can do it without becoming enamored with me." That sort of made sense. Rafael could see the benefit to that but still he didn't much care for her attitude.
"What happened to customer service." His companion laughed.
"That went away with quality in the American industrialization." I smiled at the little quip and he smiled even brighter back.

It took maybe another ten minutes for the food to arrive and Rafael sat comfortably watching his companion eat and listening to the angel tell stories about humans he had met. Through the whole thing he felt compelled to smile and chatter back but that would have been terribly out of character. He didn't want this oaf following him around any longer than necessary.

Last edited by Hatsu_Kidamaru; 07-04-2011 at 07:35 AM..

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-04-2011, 07:35 AM

Romel
It was later in the evening, long after he had drained the woman of her energy. He was still hungry though. It reminded him of the human term, munchies. It was often used in description of hunger while on some form of narcotic, and it seemed like an appropriate word. Romel shifted against the headboard with the woman beside him on the bed and he imagined puffing on a cigarette as she lay "lifeless" in a different sense than being nearly drained to death. It reminded him of some corny human movie.

He showered and dressed back up, this time with more leather. It was such a gift to be able to conjure whatever clothes one may want with a single thought. The feeling of the tight leather against his long legs was delicious and rather exiting. At this he began to think how unfair it was that he keep all this stunning body to himself and he smirked. Oh yes, he should share it with everyone, maybe a club would be a good place to start. He almost began to pant at the thought of all the hot, gyrating bodies crammed together on a dance floor. Yes, a club would work very well.

~Inside the club Clover~

The bass beat was so heavy it vibrated all the way out into the alleyways and the main street. This wasn't one of Romel's usual haunts but it had the right atmosphere. Men and women were flocked around the building, some drunk and others about to be. Just from the crowd Romel could tell this was a popular club which meant plenty of toys.

He became invisible long enough to get in then he went straight for the dance floor. It was like a sea, every person, no matter how they were moving was together in one throng of throbbing rhythm. They moved back and forth and side to side without any though. This was probably why human's were so interesting. No other creature could be quite so complex or so simple. Everything humans did was a contradiction and it fascinated him.

After only a few minutes of swaying with the beat several people flocked around him, gyrating on all sides. It was beautiful, every time one moved away another took their place, he was never without a companion. Eventually though the heard thinned out until it was just one man. He was tall, his musculature was in perfect shape as well as his face. This was one that Romel was going to like conquering.

Last edited by Hatsu_Kidamaru; 07-04-2011 at 08:29 PM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 07:34 PM

Adelle

Adelle nearly audibly gasped when she saw the two other angels in the coffee shop. Even if she wasn't close with an angel, she would be equally excited. A little squeal escaped her lips as she smiled from ear to ear, jumping up from Paris's side, and dodging humans as she made her way to the two angels. One was a warrior, and the other one of the red wings. This one she did know. Not super well, but they were acquainted, so in her mind they were family. She made her way to their table, humans walking through her, and finally plopped down beside Rafael. Her irises glistened in excitement as she sat criss-cross on the bench, gaze darting between the two men, "Why hello, friends! Fancy meeting you here! I'm Adelle, by the way," she smiled and gave a wave to the warrior, almost surprised she hadn't seen this one before. Most angels knew each other. She was almost embarrassed that she had not known about this angel. As a Job-Bringer she took pride in being friends with everyone. People loved her..

She looked up at the man next to her, her long eyelashes casting shadows over her cheeks as she smiled at him, "Long time no see. You have a tendency to disappear, my friend." His features were definitely angelic by all definitions of the term. In fact, he showed a lot of the same features as humans used to describe angels. His features were perfection, enticing to the eye, his voice a sweet drop of manly honey. If she weren't an angel, she could definitely see herself enjoying the company of such a man.

The waitress came by, placing the warrior's food in front of him, and Adelle laughed as the same angel licked his lips, the sound a celestial harmony. The waitress popped her gum as she walked away, and Adelle smiled at the sound. Oh, how humans enjoyed such simple things, even to the point of making things habitual. This woman obviously enjoyed her gum, and knowing
such a thing sent a hum of tingles through Adelle, causing shivers.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 07:36 PM

Scarlet

Scarlet's red lips were pulled down at the corners in the slightest of frowns, concentrating on the papers in front of her. She'd heard Rafael leave with another man long ago, but felt no need to join them. She might later, but wanted to focus on her work right now. She'd been looking over the parchments for hours, observing and studying. Red locks of hair spilled onto the paper, and she tucked them behind her ears absentmindedly.

"Scarlet?" A green wing walked into her cloud, caution on her face. Most knew not to interrupt Scarlet while she was working.

"Yes, Violet?" Papers shuffled as Scarlet put the papers on her desk, shifting her focus onto the woman in front of her. The female had very childish features, a young face surrounded by glossy hair, with a high voice.

The angel shifted awkwardly on her feet, avoiding Scarlet's gaze. The angel was obviously having trouble admitting what was on her mind. Scarlet scooted her chair back from the desk, turning to the side, and motioning to the girl, "Come here, child."
The angel rushed to her, relieved for Scarlet's motherly tendencies. The angel knelt in front of Scarlet, her arms crossed on Scarlet's knees as she looked up at her.

"What is on your mind, angel?" Scarlet's voice was softer, gentler, caressing the girl in safety.

"I," the angel hesitated, chewing on her lip, "I had impure thoughts!" The confession was rushed out, as if the angel couldn't keep it in any longer before she would explode. When Scarlet didn't say anything, the angel continued, "I was making another tree, getting them ready for Christmas, and this human came up and began to chop it down. Furious that this man was destroying such a beautiful creation, and it was so beautiful Scarlet, I killed the tree. I cursed it, making it so when the man took it home it would die, which is what all creations must do when taken from their life source, but I enjoyed it this time. I was glad this man couldn't have the tree for long, because he looked undeserving. Please, please, please, don't be mad. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry…"

Scarlet's fingers ran through the woman's hair, comforting her, "You have imperfections, my child. We all do. You were protecting what you loved, which is what our kind does. The only difference is we are created to protect the humans, and you were instead protecting the tree. You will not be punished, for your crime is not terrible, but you must find your way back on the path. If you continue to judge humans like so, which is not in your place, you will cross that line. You will be a mistreater. The Deity's love will guide you. He knows your heart is pure, or you would have dropped rank," she grabbed the angel's chin gently, tilting it up so they were looking at each other, "You must find the kindness in your heart once more. I know it is there. You are a pure woman, a creation of the Almighty. It is in you to be forgiving. Forgive the humans as I have forgiven you."

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-04-2011, 09:29 PM

Rafael
It was a surprise to see Adelle as she just squeezed in beside them. It didn't bother him much, she was a sweet angel and she had never been one for trouble. Her pink wings were stuffed rather oddly behind her in an attempt to not take up too much room but it had the opposite effect and the top of her wing kept bumping Rafael's head. Toby sat across from them both with a warm smile and ketchup on his bottom lip.

Toby quickly swallowed down the rest of his triple Decker hamburger with everything on top. It was fascinating to watch the other angel open his mouth and swallow half the sandwich without chewing. Once he had finished wiping up his mouth Toby offered a hand to Adelle.
"Hi, my names Tobias, Toby for short. I've never seen you before, so how do you know Rafael?" Rafael leaned back, away from Adelle's wing, but now it rest in front of his eyes right in his peripheral vision.

Toby was so quick to get along that sometimes Rafael questioned his station as a warrior, but that wasn't necessary seeing as the angel was being faced with something far worse. Adelle happily leaned forward and began to talk of how they first met and Toby looked completely enthralled. It was rather an annoyance though. Their voices were so energetic and Adelle's was so high and sweet, it was beginning to drive him crazy. The sounds of the people in the restaurant were becoming just as annoying so Rafael just closed his eyes and began to tune everything out. Sounds were too much, it was too loud. All he wanted was a little peace and quiet.

It was obvious to him at moments like these that not even an angel, the first creation of god, is perfect. The feeling of the world going silent was a relief to his overloaded senses and allowed Rafael to actually focus and listen to what was important. He eventually opened his eyes, only to see Toby staring at him with such intensity that it startled him.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Adelle looked over now but there was nothing to see then.
"Nothing, please, continue."

Last edited by Hatsu_Kidamaru; 07-04-2011 at 09:31 PM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 07-04-2011, 11:54 PM

Akira was sitting on a park bench with a cigarette in between her fingers and a perminate glare on her face. Many of the residents of the city were giving her looks that she did not enjoy. She was used to being invisible that this new attention annoyed her. Humans were judgmental creatures who deserved everything her kind dished out on them. Planting thoughts. Creating nightmares, even murdering them. Even the children were horrible little gits. None of them knew of their existence or the existence of their immortal enemies, and that was how Akira liked it.

But the female was getting bored. She needed something or someone to play with. If she was ever going to get to murder, she'd have to do something devious. There was a little club not that far away that she could go to. There would be plenty of drunk and stoned humans who were easily persuaded. Her decision finally decided, she got up and walked numbers blocks until she reached her destination.

It didn't take long for her to get inside. One of the perks of being demon was that you were incredibly attractive. No human could resist you. Inside, a large crowd of bodies was dancing on the floor, or should on say almost having a one night stand. The music was blaring to the point that it was impossible for anyone to really hear anything someoe had said.

Being more of the manipulative type, she sat down at a table on the balcony above the dance floor. There, a gentleman was watching one of the dancing females. Akira stared at the man, planting thoughts of affection for the girl and jealousy toward the man dancing with her to the point where he wanted to commit murder. Whether he would or not, she'd just have to wait and see.

The crowd below seemed to be thinning, and a man seemed to be challenging another, a demon. With attention on the two, she had not noticed her play toy get up and leave until she heard a scream come from near the bar. It could have been just a little argument gone a little too far, or maybe her friend let the thoughts control him. "Well I guess that's my cue to leave."

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-05-2011, 05:05 AM

Romel
Romel was pissed. If it hadn't been for the delicious scent of the human before him he would have noticed the other demon in the area. The others interruption put him in a bad mood. A very bad mood. His human prey was distracted by the fight and now was trying to stop the fight. He watched the brawl only briefly before stalking after the other demon. He could tell now that it was a female by the slightly sweet smell that was made to attract men. Her movements were fast but the throng of humans was difficult to force through even for him.

Romel was grinning viciously as he became invisible and swept through the crowd right after her. He could barely make out her black hair before she slipped through the door. He growled and followed right after her. He wanted the chase, she was such good prey. Following her was harder because of her demon body but being trapped visible severely handicapped her skills of escape.

He let her run for a while, following over roofs and through alleyways. Romel remained invisible though she could see him, so that the human's wouldn't take notice as he scaled walls and flew after her. She was a pretty sight, rather gothic but as all demon's, utterly attractive. She was pale and had the faint smell of cigarettes emanating around her. He probably would have enjoyed hunting with her but right now, she needed to be punished.

He descended before her, face set in composure.
"It seems, my dear, that you just lost me my meal. Now what can you give to me in return?" He stepped forward and slid a hand through her hair.
"You might want to decide quick before I do it for you."

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 05:42 AM

Akira snuck out past everyone. It wasn't too hard when everyone was preoccupied with the fight...except for the other demon. As she walked away from the club and toward another hopefully populated area, the demon followed. Any normal human walking through dark alleys at night would have felt scared with a unseen presence following them, but nothing scared Akira. Not even death. Stopping within one of those alleys, the demon had appeared before her.

It seemed he was pissed. Hearing that she had lost his meal, she couldn't help but smirk. Not even the threat to make her his meal wiped it off her face. What meal would have that human made for him? One who went to a club like that? What he really wanted was someone pure of heart. She had heard from another demon that they were the tastiest of all.

"You didn't want that human nor me. I know where you can get someone better. It may be a challenge though. Nuns aren't that easy to get in bed with anyone if they are true. But if you want something easier, I can arrange that too," she said after pulling his hand out of her hair. It wasn't that she didn't like it, but a female demon should always play coy no matter who it was.

She waited to see if he would take the bait. A demon like him would normally disregard her. She was of a lower rank. What could be going on in his mind?

"So what do you say?"

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-05-2011, 06:53 AM

Romel
Romel was almost surprised. The little minx before him was definitely smarter than she might seem. Her eyes held no fear or anger, just a sly coyness that was simply wonderful. She was truly alluring. Romel casually walked around her, sizing her up before stopping in front of her again. His arms were crossed as if appraising then he smirked.
"It's not every day that a rank five thinks they're strong enough to handle a higher rank. You intrigue me."

The demon didn't react much except for a sultry smile. Romel watched her, trying to figure out her game, but of course demon's couldn't use their gifts on one another. Romel was a little curious about her offer. He had heard that the pure was best but had never searched it out himself. The worst he had done was manipulate children, and they were not very good little boys. A nun huh? Really, he didn't see much of a challenge in that. What was there to gain from defiling a nun, unless... he did love corruption.

He could see her now, so innocent and sweet in her nun's habit, then at night she would whore herself and spread open for the perverse priests that infest the church. He liked the idea a lot. But then another image came into his mind. An angel. He almost shivered with excitement just at the thought.
"I like your offer, but, I feel that it just won't do. and not for the reasons your probably thinking." Romel paced away for a moment then came back with a curious glint in his eye.

"The only problem with your offer is that it would be too easy. I want a challenge, something that could take me a long time, or a serious fight." He paused for a moment.
"You may call me Romel by the way." She watched him as he paced a little more in thought. Should he even ask? What was the point when she may be just bluffing. Well, it didn't really matter did it, he could ruin her if worse came to worse.
"What do you say to a game of angel hunt, you could be my dog and we could catch us an innocent, pretty little angel? It would appease me and you would benefit too."

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 03:34 AM

A bubbly giggle escape Adelle's pink lips as she ruffled her hands through Rafael's hair, her slender fingers ruffling the dark short hairs, "You are such an interesting one, Ralfie!" She knew he despised her nicknames, and that did irritate her slightly seeing as she only wanted to cause others joy. However, she did adore the nickname Ralfie, and had called him such a thing in his mind so many times that it was now a habit for her. It was something she couldn't help. It always slipped off her tongue, eager to slither into his mind.

She had just finished explaining the first time she'd literally stumbled into the muscled man named Rafael, sending her flying to her bottom while he was pretty much unaffected. Her blonde curls bounced with her excitement, swooshing with each turn of her head. He had been such a hardhead back then, but she had the natural talent of everyone warming up to her, which is exactly what Rafael did. He couldn't handle company very well, but upon a few times Adelle had managed to soothe his ruffled feathers. Others might not be able to see it, but his heart was as pure as every other's. His mind merely stood in the way of his heart, and sometimes that caused complications for him. She could see his true purity, though, and it was beautiful.

Toby, on the other hand, had such an exciting heart! Every time she looked at him her stomach soared and she just wanted to fall into another giggle fit. Oh, how she loved a good heart! Around other angels, their purity often overwhelmed her in joy. Sometimes the other angels were annoyed with her upbeat attitude, but they didn't understand that she literally couldn't control it. Angel's hearts were far too pure for her to stay calm, because it excited her too much. That was built into her.

"If you're not careful enough, you'll choke on your hamburger Tobie!" Adelle laughed. She would have reached out to stop him, and slow him in his next bite, but decided not to. Afterall, he was visible in the human plain right now, and she was not.

Glancing between the two men, she just smiled in contentment, her irises shining with excitement, "I'm surprised you got Ralfie out to eat! He's such a prude with stuff like this," ignoring the pull of a charge, she gave Ralfie an encouraging smile. She was proud he came out to eat with Tobie. Face it, the man needed to get out more.

The pull of her charge strengthened, tugging on her muscles, making her ache the longer she stayed. Oh, but how she wished to stay though. If only if only she didn't have such a bond with her charges. Sometimes she wished she didn't have to adhere to their every need, and other times she couldn't have asked for a more special gift.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-07-2011, 05:05 AM

Rafael
He could tell something was up with the sudden silence that Adelle kept falling into. they were only for a second but each time he could tell something was pulling her away. It wasn't hard to figure out that some human needed her. Toby was stuffing his face with fries and thus quite well occupied so Rafael turned to Adelle.
"You don't have to stay here. It's fine, just go." She gave him a sad look then nodded. Adelle stood and said her goodbyes while Toby tried to respond in kind.

"Feef, fuf a nife gil." Rafael rolled his eyes.
"Don't talk with your mouth full." Toby winked playfully and went back to gnawing on his fries. The restaurant was getting louder now as the dinner time rush started crowding in. Rafael watched the humans talking and eating for a long time until Toby touched his hand.
"Hey, you okay?" Toby's plate was empty as well as his soda glass. From the looks of it he had been done a while.
"Yeah, just observing." Toby smiled. They both sat for a while longer and watched the world revolve without a care.

Rafael and Toby walked home in relative silence. The city air was smoggy as usual and the smell of less pleasant things crept out from the dirty alleys, but the two angels didn't care. the clouds were thick and heavy but the moon still shown through with it's pale silver hands. Rafael's red wings had turned nearly black in the shimmering rays and his skin seemed to absorb the light making him an elegant phantom. There was really no reason to be walking but sometimes it felt good to be connected to the earth and feel its warmth.

The shift of air was so fast and hard that Rafael didn't even have time to blink. He tried to breath but it felt like something was crushing him. He felt the spike of fear jar up his spine as the feeling increased until he fell to his hands and knees. He couldn't tell if Toby was anywhere near, his eyes were useless and he could feel the signs of suffocation taking over with terrifying speed. Right before everything went dark he heard someone whisper.
"Sleep tight my prince."

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 07:19 PM

"Well I do plan on making it to murder some day." she walked over to a dumpster, closed the lid, and hopped up on it and sat with her legs crossed. She looked at him smiling, trying to figure out what he could be thinking. Would he take the bait? Her answer was answered at last when the male suggested an angel instead of a nun.

An angel would be a challenge and much more rewarding. How could you go any purer than that? It was an intriguing idea, and she would benefit greatly from it. She wondered what her part in it would be. Could their powers work on an angel? Many questions ran through her head, but she didn't doubt that they would achieve their goal. It was possible to corrupt an angel.

"I accept your offer, but how shall we achieve it? What angel do you have in mind?" there were more question to be asked, but instead of speaking them, she thought she listen first.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2011, 10:57 PM

Romel
Romel grinned. She obviously liked the idea enough to want to know more.
"How else do we achieve anything, we just take. There are hundreds and thousands of angels all over, finding them isn't even that hard. Your job will be to find a suitable human, one with an active guardian angel." Romel leaned against the wall, thoughts lost in the possibilities.
"Since I just lost my big muscly meal, I'm thinking I want a male. I want the angel to be big and strong, a challenge." He looked at her then.

"It will be quite the job to find the right human but if you succeed and I do what I'm thinking about doing then this could be the opportunity your looking for." She seemed curious enough so he continued.
"Think about it, if polluting some pure human can gain you so much, an angel would be the door to any number of ranks. Oh and it would be such fun to corrupt him. Do you know how many demons would die to just taste an angel! We could sell him out, like the cheap whores that are on the streets, but we could charge for power, jewels anything our hearts desire."

Romel felt a head rush of excitement pass over him before he was able to regain control. He stepped forward until he was nearly touching her crossed legs.
"If you can follow through with this it can become reality and you will have everything you want. What do you say?" Romel offered his hand to her, eyes flashing and a dangerous grin across his face.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-16-2011, 07:27 PM

Codettea made her way through the dark city. Her lips curved in a delicious smile as she observed the people around her. Her black fedora was tipped low over her forehead. With darting ice eyes, she surveyed around her. Licking her lips, she resisted the urge to feed her instinct, and hunt her prey.

Codettea enjoyed being visible. She loved having the beautiful following her. It may take away from the hunt, but it made finding prey so much simpler. Some demons were indiscriminate. But not Codettea. If she was going to possess someone, it would be someone deliciously lovely.

When she heard the pounding beat from the nearby club, Codettea lit up. Using her apparent beauty to charm the bouncer, she entered and basked in the blood-rushing feeling from the crowd. Thats when she saw him. He was drop-dead gorgeous.
And all mine. She thought narrowing her eyes. Slipping into the shadows, she faded into invisibility and floated over to Mr. Charming. Wrapping her arms around him, she took control.

Looking around through his eyes, Codettea caused him to grin. Going up to the bar, she spent
John's money on drinks. Get the body drunk and he'll be more amusing. she laughed. Possession was a game for her. And the domination was one of her favorite parts of the game.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 05:03 AM

Toby had no idea what happened. one moment he and Rafael were walking and the next the man cried out and disappeared. It left him on edge as he made to circle around and try to find the culprit but nothing came up. He saw a club not too far away and he felt a shiver race down his spine that told him there was a demon somewhere nearby. His best bet would be to find the demon and see if they had anything to do with Rafael's sudden disappearance.

He was afraid for the red angel, and ashamed of himself for not being able to protect Rafael from whatever danger had threatened him. There was nothing to do out here though and he knew that nothing was going to happen unless he moved, so he turned invisible and flew through the building. He immediately sensed the demon's presence nearby but Toby couldn't find it. He searched for a while, scanning the area until a handsome young man caught his eye.

The guy was truly intoxicated and very clumsy on his feet but Toby could see something almost like a shimmer around the man's body. Swooping down Toby growled as he tore the demon from the possessed man's body. The man fell but Toby had to leave him as he now had a handful of very pissed demon on his hands. Toby always thought they were pretty but she took the cake with beautiful blue eyes and blond hair but no, she was the enemy and deserved nothing more than to be killed for her transgressions.

He wasn't able to hold onto her for long at all as she tore from his grip so he followed her back to the dance floor and tried to pull her out of the building.
"What have you done with him, Where is Rafael?!"

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 08:25 PM

Codettea cried and scratched at the angel. "how dare you touch me! How dare you! I do not know your Rafael! Possession is who I am! I am Codettea and how dare you touch me!" the demoness struggled and kicked and clawed doing whatever she could to be free of his grasp. It came off as coldness or haughty-ness, but Codettea truely hated being touched by any and all who were not prey.

In the refusal to give in to the angel, unshed tears caused her eyes to glisten like ice. Codettea closed her eyes and turned her head trying a more passive tactic. She would not allow him to see her hurt. "I know not if your Rafael. Release me Angel. Release me now. Or are you dark enough to kill an unarmed and helpless demoness?" looking up her eyes studied him mockingly. "if you are, well you're not much of an angel then." Codettea slowly attempted to untangle herself from his grip.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2011, 02:00 AM

Toby gave her an incredulous stare. What kind of demon was this? He'd never seen one try and play coy, especially not one of such a level.
"I do not mean to hurt you but I must find Rafael. Do you really not know where he is?" He lowered to the floor with her still in hand but he relaxed his grip so that it was not crushing her.
"Please Ms. Codette, he is tall, dark haired with red wings. We were not more than a half block away when he suddenly disappeared." Toby's eyes were pleading and almost on the verge of tears.
"He's very important to me."

Toby had been in love with Rafael since they'd first met. It was a chance passing hundreds of years ago. Toby had been a much harder man at the time, running his platoon of angels was his life and killing demons to protect humans was all he wanted. It happened that at this time Rafael was only a low level entertainer. His deep purple wings almost black in all lights. He had been very quiet and peaceful then.

On a mission sent to Toby from the council he was to do a retrieval of a fellow angel. This angel had been captured and missing for over a month and there was no leads to find him. It took weeks to track down the demons that had abducted the angel and even more to find him. When Toby and his men had finally found Rafael he had been abused in every way possible.

He had never felt such rage before and couldn't control himself. Toby lashed out at everyone around this broken angel and in his blind anger, killed a human. The woman had been possessed by a demon and when the demon was removed she passed out and was left to wake right before her death.

After a while Rafael woke up surrounded by slaughtered bodies. The angel platoon were not far away but they had been afraid to move near Toby. It only took a minute for Toby's rage to subside and he was immediately by Rafael's side. At the time Rafael was just an empty shell, he had been subjected to such severe head trauma that had he been human his brain would have been smashed. Toby wanted to cry as empty eyes stared off into space.

After the angels had brought Rafael to the council Toby was charged with murder of a human and unwarranted slaughter of demons, both being very high charges. So for the last several hundred years Toby has been in and out of the council for them to decide his fate. Only a hundred years ago was he able to see Rafael again but the man was nothing as he had been, and it seemed that all memory of his time in abduction was lost, as well as any memories of Toby.

To this day he wants nothing more than to be by Rafael's side but time is running short and the council has almost come to a unanimous decision. Toby knew he was going to fall, murder of a human, pointless slaughter of demons and falling in love with a man were the three biggest sins he possible could have committed but he wouldn't change anything, as long as he had just a little more time at Rafael's side.