Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 08:19 PM

Codettea raised an eyebrow, not trusting the angels polietness. She tossed her head, causing her hair to flow off her shoulders. Codettea struggled once, to test his grip on her arms.
"No I do not know this Rafael. I've never heard of him or seen him. Why is it that you angels believe all us demons work together for every issue. I don't even associate with other demons unless I'm forced to, for survival." The demoness's eyes glared at him, but softened when he was nearly in tears. Codettea sighed. "I'm.... sorry. For missing your friend. But I do not know where he his." she bit her lower lip. "I'm going to regret this, but I cant watch such a delicious looking man cry. If you let go of me, I will survey the areas of Hell, that I have access too. You said he vanished. Possible another Demon saw him as a threat."
Codettea lifted a hand and gently dragged a fingernail down the side of his face. "I'll do this, but you'll owe me. Now tell me your name, so I'll know who to look for."

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-21-2011, 02:43 AM

His eyes shut tight for a moment as fear tired to engulf him but he fought it back with his training as a soldier and looked back into her eyes. He gently let her go and apologetically tried to straighten Codette's shirt back up.
"My name is Toby, I know that talking to you will be the tipping point for the verdict but will you please help me? I just need you to help track him down, that's all I ask." He pulled away now and stood with weak posture. Toby was a big man in general but at the moment he was so lost and not knowing what happened to Rafael was driving him mad.

What's worse was the images running through his mind from when he had found Rafael the first time. There was little that scared him but just the thought of finding his beautiful angel torn asunder mentally and physically could send him to his knees, or a fit of homicidal rage.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 07-21-2011, 10:31 PM

Akira thought about all of this. There were lots of angels and each one as different as any human was to one another. Finding a strong, tough male shouldn't be too hard, but should she go for the strongest or the first one she found? She'd have to follow them around, study them. Stalking an angel wasn't going to be easy. Not to mention he'd have to be a guardian rather than say someone from the Council.

"I accept. I already know of an angel that would work. I came across him a few days back. Pathetic little thing. Thought I was going to harm his human while in this state. Locating him again will be hard. I didn't learn his human's name, so looking them up in one of those phone books won't do." She slide off of the dumpster and stood before the other demon before saying, "Do I have a deadline for such a task?"

She was certainly going to have fun with this one. It was a challenge she was looking for. All she had to do was find the right pair of human and guardian, then report back to the demon. Yes, she didn't enjoy following orders of others or doing their bidding, but what possibilities had opened up to her. She could make it to Murder over night with this deal.

----------

Setsutarou sat at a bus stop with his untidy, black wings slumped behind him. Thoughts ran through his mind like wild fire. Because of the things he had done, he would be a Fallen Angel. It wasn't the path he had ever wanted to take, but he managed to make it there despite everything. Since he wasn't there yet, he could redeem himself and go up in rank once more. It would be a challenge, but it was something he needed to do.

It had just started raining. Was it coincedence or was the Heavens above crying for the possible lose of one of their own? The road became extremely wet, and the drains were over flowing. It had been raining quite often that the sewers hadn't emptied out yet. With the flooding, cars were swerving all over the place. A bus had come hurtling down the road unable to stop. It was headed straight for the sidewalk where a group of pedestrians were, including a mother with her baby in a stroller.

That bus is going to hit them. They'll all be crushed by it. Setsutarou stood up and flew over to the group of humans who were about to lose their lives. The only power by human standards he had was super strength, and the only thing he could do to stop the bus is by standing in front of it and pushing against the cold metal. Then he would fly away to a place where he could think in solitude. And that was exactly what he did.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-22-2011, 06:50 AM

Romel

He grinned at the cheeky demon. She was truly something different. It was obvious that she only wanted to use this as leveling but it didn't really matter. He Nodded his approval for a moment.
"I'll give you a week to get him to me. To make this even more of a challenge for you, I want him completely unharmed, physically or mentally." The rain that had started to fall was cool and slick over his leather and hair. The pattering of the rain slowly progressed to a steady thrum making the whole city seem to vibrate.
"If you can do this, I will personally ensure your rank will be raised. Then you can go and use your new powers as you please."

Romel smiled venomously at her, not with intention to do anything to her but with the prospect of the fight to come.
"You have one week, get it done and your dream will come true." With that he extended two massive black dragon like wings and blew the other demon a kiss.
"You need only call for Romel when your task is complete." With a flash of thunder he was gone, lost to the torrential rain.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-25-2011, 04:50 PM

Akira turned on her heel and left the alleyway behind her. She had a mission to complete; a mission she could not afford to fail. The best chance of success was scouting out in areas like malls and clubs, where lots of people were. Since malls were closed at this time of night, clubs it was. Why not eat and have some fun while working?

This club was different from the other she was at before. Everywhere, people were dancing. On the stairs, in the banisters, on the floor below. There was hardly a bar or anywhere to sit down. This way, there was more space for more people. Surely there had to be a couple of guardian angels within the throng. With their slight glow, it wouldn't be too hard to pick them out of the crowd.

Staying above the dance floor, she had a better chance of seeing one. There was what appeared to be a young female standing still next to a man. Long blonde hair pulled back in a braid, while flowing robes, high cheek bones, and grey eyes. She was quite small and petite. Not far from her was a male. Kinda of scrawny, dark hair and eyes, also in white robes. Another was spotted on a banister across the room. This one was closer to what she was looking for, but not quite there. He was muscular, but quite small.

She could sense other demons there aswell with their dark aura. None of them seemed to be interested with the angels. It was amazing to have both in the same room and be no fighting. Of course, the demons weren't doing anything...yet.

Akira scanned the room once more. Maybe there was one that fit the bill perfectly. If so, should she get him alone with his human or not? Would Romel want the challenge of others being there to help? All she had to do was find the right angel and call for the demon. Whether he wanted the audience or not would be his task.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-26-2011, 03:37 PM

Codettea swallowed hard, watching the male angel. "Toby? Alright Toby. But I want to know a few things.One what did you mean by 'verdict?'" She shifted, leaning towards him, pushing her cleavage out to entice him. "I also need to know what, Rafael looks like."

Codettea had no idea if she was actually going to be able to find him, but if it meant she wasn't going to get her butt kicked by an angry angel, she'd take the chance. Whats the worse that could happen? Get bounced back to rank 10 demoness? Codettea didn't really care, she enjoyed her existence as it was currently, but the idea of being demoted didn't frightened her.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-27-2011, 04:15 AM

Romel
He watched Akira from a distance. There was no reason to interfere or do anything seeing as she was just scouting. He wondered Idly if she would even be able to find a worthwhile target. Then his thoughts wandered to the new play toy.

What fun it would be to truss up the angel's strong, lean body. Head forced down in submission. No wait, he wanted to see the light in his eyes fade as he was tortured. So head pulled up. Feathered wings speared through to the floor while legs spread obscenely. IT was such a dark and tantalizing image. He could almost feel the hot tears of shame fall from the angel's eyes.

Breath hitching he had to adjust himself as things became a bit too tight. Oh what fun it would be to act out these fantasies. Maybe he could turn the beautiful, disgusting creature into his little b****, or maybe even make him fall!

----------

Toby
He flushed and looked off to the side at her question. He had always been such and honest being but it made him nervous to consider sharing something that only a select few others knew, all of which are angels. He considered the pros and cons of saying his secret and concluded that it didn't honestly matter. His verdict was decided anyway and nothing could change that.

"I made a very grave mistake a long time ago. I mercilessly murdered ten demons without cause and accidentally killed a possessed human. I also... I fell in love with an angel, a male no less." He rubbed one arm and looked back at her.
"The verdict is the law passed by the head council of angels who decide my fate. I broke three of the worst possible laws and for a hundred years they have been trying to decide what should happen to me. I know now that they will make me fall or turn my wings black but I would do anything to protect Rafael!"

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-27-2011, 03:27 PM

Codettea watched him curiously, then smiled. "Oh Toby. Naughty angel aren't you?" She walked around the male. "Personally I think black wings would suit you." She draped her body over his shoulder. "A bit of a shame that you prefer males. It would've been fun trying to seduce you further from your angelic nature." she winked tapping a finger against her lower lip.

With a sigh, Codettea shifted to stand on her own. "Alright well that answers my first question. I must say it's.... admirable that your willing to make a deal with a Demoness just to find your love."

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-28-2011, 05:49 PM

Adelle had flown faster than she'd ever remembered doing so before. She'd never had a reason to rush. Though, this pull of her charge was danger, prickling each cell and nerve ending in her body. She knew she shouldn't have waited so long in the restaurant, but she just enjoyed being around other angels so much that it was hard to resist their company. Plus, Ralfie (Rafeal) was such a cranky man that it was like her personal challenge. Her wings could sense his unhappiness, and even such vibes from Toby, and it ruffled at her very being. She made people happy, that's what she did, and when she was around that angel it gave her a wonderful thrum of a challenge ahead. So far, though, the angel didn't have any intentions to pursue the hapiness that was promised in America.

Swerving around a corner, the softness of her clothing rippling in the wind, she screamed out. Her charge, possibly her favorite even, was heading across the sidewalk as an out of control bus began swerving around the corner. Shrieking like a withered soul being tortured in the depths of hell, she tucked her wings in, increasing her speed, one arm outstretched. She just needed to touch the little girl, Olivia. Adelle could have sent her the right thoughts from far away, but only a touch could produce such a last second change in mind. And she could only put thoughts into the child, not the mother. The mother was not her charge. Barreling through the sky, her gaze kept darting between her charge and the rapidly approaching bus. Stuttering to a stop over her charge, finally, her hand pressed into the girl's shoulder, "Run as fast as you can! There's a puppy!" The girl instantly bolted, eyes dead set on that pug across the street, just as the bus-Wait. Where was the thud of metal?

Her head whipping to the right she saw the bus, yes, but the addition to the sight of the bus sent her breath right back in with an audible gasp. A black wing was standing in front of the bus, a shriek far more unsettling than her own had been slicing through the air as the bus wrapped around the angel with it's force. She'd never seen a black wing commit such a miraculous act. Pivoting in the air, she flapped her rosy wings to head towards the angel, only within the blink of her grey eyes the angel was gone. Frowning now, she hovered in front of the bus, knowing the humans couldn't see her.

"Black wing?" She called out to the angel, but received nothing in response. Did he flash somewhere, as some angels could do, or did he simply fly away into the night before she could look? Curious now, her head jerked up, her eyes instantly surveying the sky. Nothing.."Black wing!"

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-04-2011, 12:58 AM

Toby
His eyes were set on her and he nodded.
"I would make any deal necessary to find him. And I have no attraction to men, it's only him." Toby closed his eyes for a moment and retracted his golden wings. Most of the humans dancing around didn't notice him showing up or the just didn't care. It was only a few minutes before other humans approached him to dance but he gently pushed them aside and made his way out of the club.

Once Toby and Coddette were outside he breathed a sigh of relief from the rush of fresh air. He motioned for her to follow him then stopped before the spot he had been with Rafael last.
"He and I were just walking through here. We had just come from the little restaurant and were headed back to the base." Toby circled around as he motioned to an area.
"I was right here and Rafael stood right there when he suddenly cried out. There was no light, sound or smell that tipped me off he just disappeared."

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-04-2011, 01:21 AM

Codettea waved her hand to the side, dismissing his statement. "attraction comes in all forms, and trust me, demons love all form of attraction."
She had a hard time focusing on Toby with all the delicious humans wandering about, dancing, and coming close to her. Feeling her own desire rising, she quickly followed Toby as he left the bar.

Breathing in the crisp air, her desires simmered. She noticed that he had also felt uncomfortable in the bar, surrounded. As he lead her further she kept her eyes open for any Angels or Demons. He wouldn't be the only one reprimanded for this encounter.

Codettea leaned against a street light, tapping her lower lip with her nail. "There was absolutely no warning? Odd. If it was a demon there would've been a crack into Hell. The faint smell of Brimstone. Are you sure it wasn't an Angel that took him?"

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-07-2011, 06:25 PM

Toby
He rubbed his face and tried not to growl at just the thought.
"It's possible but... there are no angels that I've ever seen in my existence that could do something like... that..." He stopped and stood very still for a while then turned to her.
"This can't be possible there is no way that she could do that, but... Can, can fallen angels come back to the earth?" He began pacing his eyes locked onto the ground.
"It shouldn't be possible, how?!" Toby came before Codette and he motioned wildly all around.

"It's my fault, again! Codette, have you ever seen a fallen angel, do you know what kind of grudges they hold and how bitter they are? She was so evil and I had no choice!" His fists clenched as he brought them to his face.
"She was the one who killed so many of my soldiers, she was the one who tried to kill me and I had no choice but to cut her down! She said she would come back and destroy me, but I never thought she could do it."

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:06 PM

Codettea raised an eyebrow at Toby's reactions.
"No Angels you've seen. I doubt you've seen everything." she said softly, more to herself than to him.
At his fallen angels theory, she looked up and frowned. "I thought they hung around Earth. I've rarely seen Fallens in Hell. High and Mighty bastards. Always acting like they're better than us demons." Codettea gave a soft snarl. "Fallen angels and kiss my pert and perfect behind. As for how it's possible, who knows?"

Using her foot she pushed herself against the light pole to move forward. "Hey Toby, cool it." she put her hand on his shoulder. "How is any of this your fault? Yes I've seen Fallens and yes I know just how big of jerks they can be." Codettea licked her lips, she wasn't proud of it, but Tobys panic and fear was feeding her. "She? And She would be?" the demoness spoke softly.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-17-2011, 07:33 AM

Toby
"Before she fell her name was Lacey. She had been my commander at the time, one of the best. Lacey's best talents were her ability to track down demons and to interrogate them. She was bordering on demonic, no pun intended, when she did her interrogations." Toby walked over to a wall and leaned against it as he considered the story.

"Lacey had been a guardian angel for a very long time, her name was well known among the angel's and became even more prominent after her fall. It happened when she was doing an interrogation."

~There was nothing but fire light flickering outside the bared windows to illuminate the perpetually dark cell. The demon within didn't feel any fear towards the confining cage or the dark. It hardly cared about the tall golden angel that stalked into the cell, until she grabbed it's hand and cut off the index finger.

She watched with cold indifference as the demon hissed, spit, cried and cursed then she proceeded onto the pinky. Standing outside the heavy wooden doors the other angel's in the platoon tried to ignore the pained cries as their captain brutally tortured the cursed soul.

Toby had been out on a mission at the time, gathering Intel on another demon camp when he finally came back. He was greeted by the sound of an agonizing scream and he rushed to the holding cell.
"Captain, Captain what's going on?!" He nearly ripped open the bars.
"What, Captain!" He tore her away from the now fingerless demon. She just glared at the writhing creature and allowed Toby to drag her out from the cell.
"What in the world are you doing, he's only a grunt, hardly enough power to stand against the weakest of angels!" She looked up at him with cold green eyes.
"Why should I care, it's just getting what it deserves."~

"After that incident she was taken before the court and was found to be guilty of torture and murder. Even on the stand she just watched, as if it was some boring play and she was only there because there was nothing else to watch." Toby stepped forward.
"I was the only angel who willingly testified against her, I was the one who reported her, and as she was standing on the platform she looked at me and with no uncertain terms she cursed me and said she would come back for my heart in her hand and my head on a stick."

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-17-2011, 10:05 PM

(Sorry I haven't been on. Just got Internet back)

Setsutarou heard the angel call his name but had decided it best to be alone instead of going back to her. By the colour of her wings, he could tell she was one to bring happiness to people. Happiness was something her really needed to get through his dark thoughts, but he didn't want to rely on her. The angel seemed to be busy as his, and he wasn't one of her charges.

He sat on top of a building right next to what appeared to be a small water tower. Rain ran down his face and mingled with his tears. Yes, he saved those people but he could revert back to those demonic ways that put him where he was. An act as small as that wouldn't help him very much go up in rank. He had to prove he's really changed.

Akira scanned the dance floor again. Surely, there was one that seemed perfect, but there could always be someone better. Locking the image of the angel and his human in her mind, she kept looking. If she could not find someone better, she'd call for Romel and see if the angel is worthy enough. New York was a big place after all, and there were quite many humans who needed guarding.

With that, she left the club and headed toward a cafe. If she was going to look fo the perfect angel, why not eat at the same time? Even though demons didn't exactly need to eat (food that is), she quite enjoyed human cuisine.

The cafe wasn't far from the club which she was glad for since it had started raining. A few people had decided to wait out the storm in the cafe. Many were slurping on hot chocolate and coffee while others were eating the delicious-smelling hot meals.

Joining the humans, Akira had decided to sir down in a booth facing the rest of the cafe and ordered a cheeseburger and a plate of French fries. The burger medium rare of course, dripping with blood. "Best burger ever if I do say so," she chuckled quietly to herself.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-17-2011, 10:36 PM

Adelle's teeth bit into the pink expanse of her bottom lip as she concentrated, a dedicated and determined countenance fixed. She'd find this angel. It was only natural for her to want to make people's situation better for them, and if she could only get this man's name, then she could report to a red wing, and request that he be taken up in rank. Or she could even take the angel to the red wing! Either way, the black wing deserved for what he had just done to be taken into effect.

Her pink feathers rustled in the wind, the cold air snaking through her hair, slithering through the flaxen locks. The closer she got the the angel, the thicker the rain became, dripping over her sun kissed skin, nibbling at her with it's coldness. Shaking the thoughts from her head, she straightened, quicking her speed as she concentrated on the thin whisp of energy the angel left behind. To make things easier on pink wings, she could see the energy people left behind, almost like a map of where they had been, and where they were at the moment. It came in handy in situations like this where she needs to track someone.

Her breath caught in her throat as she saw the end of the pathway, her body floating to a stop in midair as she hovered in front of the black wing. Her pink wings whistled through the air, keeping her upright. Her golden locks were sticking to her face, water droplets tracing patterns down her skin, trickling along the pink down of her wings.

"You did not answer when I called for you black wing. What is your name?"

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-18-2011, 10:10 PM

Setsutarou looked up at the angel he had seen briefly earlier. He didn't want to be found, but for some reason he had forgotten that the pink wings could find a person's past if it had not been washed away by time. In a way, he had wanted to be found but was too stubborn to admit it. Be it pride or something else, he did not know.

Bowing his head and sighing, he answered his comrade. "I'm sorry, my dear. I had not heard you over the pounding rain and the screaming victims. My name is Setsutarou. And you must be?" he tried to be as sincere as possible when all he wanted to do was to tell her to buzz off.

She was a beautiful angel like all others, but there was something about her that made her shine above the others. Already he started to feel better, but he still had his doubts. He shouldn't be anywhere near this angel or any that hasn't been tainted by the breath of evil. He was afraid that he would being one of them down to his level if he was with them long enough.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-18-2011, 10:26 PM

Codettea simply listened to his story. Non-commital, non-judgemental.

When Toby was finished, she carefully considered everything that he had just said. "Toby, as a demon, I must thank you for removing angels such as those from your numbers. I may not socialize with many of my own kind, or even like other demons, but I would rather not be at the mercy of one such angel myself. I haven't heard of an fallen named Lacey, but again I rarely socialize."
Codettea sighed. "I'm going to regret this, I know I am. I'm going to help you Toby. I'm going to track down this Fallen Angel and see if she's behind this. I don't know why. Perhaps simply perverse curiosity, but I will help you." She sighed again, holding her palm to her face. "man, no one is going to like this." She moved her hand and grinned wickedly. "another reason to do it." Codettea winked.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2011, 02:24 AM

"Setsutarou," Adelle repeated the word to herself, feeling it slip off her tongue, and nodded with a soft smile, "It's a very enchanting name. I've never heard of something like it. I am Adelle," her wings flapped in the windy rain, her flaxen dress flapping against her legs, clinging to the curves of her feminine strength.

"I find what you did just then very," she paused, her lips pursing as she struggled to find the word she was searching for, "angelic, for lack of a better word. I saw that you are a black wing, and I was pondering taking the news to the red wings. Similar to putting in a good word for you to get a promotion. I know it may not be the most impressive action in the eyes of the red wings considering it is a simple task for an angel. I know, though, that if I tell them about this incident that next time you do something sincere as you did before, the fact that they were told of an action another angel thought heroic and pure would make their look on you going up in rank more positive."

Adelle watched the black wing, waiting for his reaction, rain dripping from the lengths of her eyelashes.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-25-2011, 11:30 PM

Toby
He smiled and took her hand.
"Thank you so much!" After a moment he realized he was touching her and pulled away slowly, almost apologetically.
"She's the kind of evil that wants lots of space, room to work. The darker the better." Toby Looked at her one last time before turning around so his back faced her.
"I know how to get a map that tracks all Lacey's movements but... we'll have to steal it and I can't get in because it's bared to me. I need you to place your hands on my back and I'll take us up to the angel records from there I'll get you in the doors but I can't go any further."