Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 04-01-2012, 11:42 PM

Arc's Attic

The attic; that mysterious room swept up above houses that store the odd bits and bobbles that people wish not to look upon anymore. From musical instruments to portraits, and those old, ratty curtains, to the holiday decor of years' past. This particular 'attic' houses discussion of various kinds, much like the multi-purpose storing utensil of the stereotypical attic. Don't be shy to come on up and enjoy yourself!

For lack of better thing to say...

Games

Now with page prizes!
There will be random CI's and EI's given to the first poster on pages of increments of ten.
( Or whatever I put the prize down as... )
Or freebies. If you want an art freebie in place of a prize, let me know.

Page 30 - Irokei:
Heartface Fox Slippers

Page 40 - spunky3:
Heartface Fox Slippers

Page 50 -

Page 60 -
Page 70 -
Page 80 -
Page 90 -
Page 100 - 1k

Not to mention an ongoing quoting game!
I will be posting pictures of creepy old dolls and dusty antiques from time to time.
First to quote them gets an art freebie!

Dust Bunny Wars to come...

Last edited by Arc Angel; 07-20-2012 at 07:33 PM..

Eoin
Riail mé mo domhan féin ....

Old 04-01-2012, 11:48 PM

You forgot about the creepy uncle that never left the house...he's in the attic too. And you forget about him until you here the cry: 'Grandma! Who's this hairy guy in the attic?'

Or is it the basement?

Arc Angel

Old 04-02-2012, 12:15 AM

Haha, oh yes, I forgot about Uncle Arnold. So that's why the rats left...

Oh, it was thinking more of a boiler room, but the attic works out well for him.

Evelyn will love that reaction, by the way. She might get a little snotty, but nothing irreversible...
I actually have that character set up to frequent horseback riding, so, they might a way to get along that way.

Eoin

Old 04-02-2012, 12:26 AM

OOohhh, excellent. I plan to make Argenteus as obnoxiously stiff-necked and obedient as possible, so be prepared.

Also, how old is Evelyn? She can't be much younger than Argenteus....

Arc Angel

Old 04-02-2012, 12:39 AM

Bravo! Evelyn is entirely the opposite, from the court's point of view. Enjoys wandering off alone, horseback riding beyond the kingdom's boundaries, gets bored during her lessons... She plans to be quite the handful for him, so that should be interesting.

Mmh, I'm guessing she's 22 years old or so... He's 24, right?

Eoin

Old 04-02-2012, 12:59 AM

It shall indeed....

And yes, he is 24...I would've imagined Evelyn to be more along the lines of seventeen or eighteen judging by her picture....but twenty-two makes it better because Argenteus will treat her like even more of a child than he is already bound to do....

//evil cackle

This is going to be fun!

Arc Angel

Old 04-02-2012, 01:16 AM

Ah, yeah, finding pictures for female characters is a hard thing for me to do... I haven't a clue why. Age the picture in your head if you need to, haha. Being treated like a child will surely anger her, but I'll make sure she doesn't get carried away with her temper. She'll warm up to him eventually. :)

Haha, glad you think so too! I'm excited for it...

Eoin

Old 04-02-2012, 01:26 AM

Emphasis on the eventually, Argenteus can be extremely irritating....so irritating that Evelyn just might want to do this: :feesh:

I've always wanted a reason to use that smilie....

Arc Angel

Old 04-02-2012, 01:53 AM

Haha, wonderful use of that smilie... Though I don't believe she'll be hitting him with a pillow. :) She may just run off or purposely do little things to anger him.

That being said, the same may be said about her. She's bound to act like a complete child, he may get just as annoyed.

Eoin

Old 04-02-2012, 02:16 AM

And then they'll get into one of those childish battles over who's more irritating.

Arc Angel

Old 04-02-2012, 02:22 AM

That should be fun. Though I assume she'll eventually actually need his help-- she'll learn to at least depend on him at times, then.

I'll get a reply up later tonight if my homework gets finished, or sometime tomorrow afternoon unless there's a surprise meeting for something...

Eoin

Old 04-02-2012, 02:30 AM

Alright, fine by me. My muse has temporarily left me, and I'm pretty irritated about that. Take as long as you need with that post.

Arc Angel

Old 04-02-2012, 02:39 AM

Oooh, that's never fun... Mine loves deserting me when I need it most, usually when I'm trying to write something for school, but aside from that my muse tends to stay in place rather nicely. Hope you can recover it relatively soon!

Alright, well, it's looking to me that my homework might be throwing a bit of a roadblock... I'd just count on sometime tomorrow for that reply.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 04-02-2012, 03:21 AM

-waves away a dust ball as she wanders in- Can I hole up here as well?

Arc Angel

Old 04-02-2012, 03:37 AM

Of course! Welcome! :D

Mind the dust, it's in abundance...

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-02-2012, 03:50 AM

It is an attic after all.
Still a good place to hole up and chat. :)

Sorry still fiddling with avatar. and watching Game of Thrones.

Arc Angel

Old 04-02-2012, 03:59 AM

True, true-- let's jut be glad that the moth balls are in few number.
Agreed, I think it's a pleasant little thread, here... :)

Oh, it's no problem, I always find myself fiddling with my avatar. That, and I'm preoccupied with a bit of homework as well tonight.
I've heard a lot of good things about Game of Thrones, but never began watching it myself... Would you recommend it?

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-02-2012, 04:04 AM

I'm just trying to make it look like the perfect Red Riding Hood. XP

I do recommend it, but I recommend you read the books before watching. You get a lot more out of it. But the show does follow the books truly. It just can't show all because the books are so extensive.

Though since you're in school maybe be best to watch shows first before reading.. or at least until you're out of school

Arc Angel

Old 04-02-2012, 04:14 AM

I can see the resemblance ^^ Looking good.

Mmh... I might start watching the show first, just for the sake of time and searching for the books. XD
I do typically prefer to read books first, though. I don't know, we'll see... The story intrigues me, nevertheless, haha.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-02-2012, 04:37 AM

Yeah. I just suggest as you're in school the books are a bit heavy to read during school. I have failed at finishing the fifth book because of the start of college.

Eoin

Old 04-03-2012, 12:24 AM

OOh, Game of Thrones has been on my reading list for awhile now, and I've had a tone of people tell me I need to read them. I've got to finish that Vampire Chronicles and the Elric Saga and the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever first though....

//groans

Note for future reference: Finish reading a series of books before you start another one....other wise you end up reading ten or twelve...:headdesk:

Arc Angel

Old 04-03-2012, 12:38 AM

Yes, I think I'll wait and actually read them over the summer... Just a few more months of waiting. Though, seeing as I just dropped one of my community college classes, I have some free time... Bah! :gonk:

Haha, I can relate! I have a growing list of books to read, it's painful to look at, at times. The Elric Saga is actually somewhere in the middle of that list! :D

Ugh.., I do the same thing, really. I attempt not to, though...

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-03-2012, 02:59 AM

I work in a book store.. I have a small library of books that I've yet to read with all the ones I bought.. and I DO read more than one book at a time normally. (not while in college though)

Eoin

Old 04-05-2012, 12:12 AM

So we all have a similar problem....great minds think alike, I suppose.

And for Angel...

A Few Months?!:insane::insane: That's a ton! We've only got about forty days left! I feel really bad for you right now....

Arc Angel

Old 04-05-2012, 12:16 AM

Suppose so. It doesn't help that I brought a book home with me today either... //sigh

Ah, boo, it's not a few months... I must've been tired while posting, haha. ^^;; It's around fifty school days or so.