IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 11:28 PM

Krad looked to him."Dark ,if your so obsessed with this Naomi girl,then maybe you should go see her",he said leaving.

Yukina looked surprised then frowned looking up."no idea",she said and made a pink faather appear in her hand ready for a fight.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-13-2014, 11:46 PM

Dark looked at him and laughed a lot and said "Naomi you are funny man she isn't my type besides she hits me too much but she is like a sister me if you don't trust me then go see for yourself." Dark sigh and went to his locker.

Naomi looked at the angels and then her and nodded and then she shot her bow at the angels with her light arrows and Naomi looked at Yukina "these angels are stronger then I thought."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 11:56 PM

Yukina sighed."i know them,ive delt with them once before",she said and her pinmk feather glowed,letting her full power show,it was just as strong as Naomi's. She gently blowed on the feather and then beems shot at the angels.

Krad rolled his eyes and headed out.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-14-2014, 01:52 AM

Naomi looked at her and saw she was strong just like her and then one of the angels attack Yukina and Naomi protected Yukina she took the hit and Naomi was bleeding and she was hurt and she looked at Yukina and smiled and she turned back to her normal self.

Dark sigh and then felt something and ran to it and saw Angels attacking the girls and then Naomi protected her and then Dark attacked one of the angels and said "you both alright?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 02:29 AM

Yukinalooked at Drak."i am,but shes not",Yukina going to Naomi and used her powers to heal her."thank you",she said softly then headed off,not wanting to be near Dark.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 02:51 AM

Dark watched her using powers to help her and then she ran off and he was worried and then Naomi grabbed him and said...

Naomi was feeling better and then Naomi grabbed and said "go after her I'll be fine don't worry." Naomi smiled and walked back to the temple but for some reason she had someone watching her.

Dark nodded and then he ran after her and said "Yukina please tell me why you don't like me that much?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 02:56 AM

Yukina sighed and turned to him."what part of leave me alone is hard for you to understand!",she snapped.She looked at him with extreamly sad eyes.

Krad sighed as he looked to her."what happened to you?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 03:40 AM

Dark looked at her and saw sadness in her eyes and didn't want to get to close to her for what happened last time and said "Naomi saved you and you saved her but something tells me you hate me and also it feels like we meet before as well." Dark looked at her with sadness in his eyes.

Naomi looked up and say it was Krad she back up and said "I just got hurt that is all but I am fine and why do you care?" Naomi looked his eyes.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 03:46 AM

Yukina sighed."you...really dont emember,do you?",she sai softly.

Krad sighed."i dont"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 03:49 AM

Dark looked at her and he was sad and shock his head.

Naomi sigh and then said "then why are you here then?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 03:51 AM

Yukina sighed."its okay,just ,never mind",shes aid and slowly headed back into the forest.

Krad shrugged."board"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 03:55 AM

Dark looked at her and said "Yukina I might not remember but I will remember I promise you."

Naomi sigh and then she walked to the temple that was her home and said "are you going to stay there or are you coming in my home Krad." Naomi was letting him come to her room.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 04:00 AM

Yukina looked back at him a moment before she contiued walking.

Krad blinked surprised then slowly entered looking around.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 04:15 AM

Dark watched her leave then he walked away from her and head for home and when he got home and he would talk to Naomi tomorrow about it.

Naomi went into the bathroom and changed into her white priestess outfit. Naomi looked at him and said "please have a seat Krad." Naomi was sitting on the floor she started to drawing something.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 04:28 AM

Krad sighed softly.He closed his eyes.

Yukina sighed as she came to an old run down house,forgotten by th city.She walked inside looking around.Dark and her use to share this house togtehr many years ago.As she entered the house she senced something she turned just as a angel in all dark clothse,took a sword ,stabbing her through the stomach.Yukina eyes dulled asthe angel pulled the sword out and left as Yukina hit the lor and fell unconchousness.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 05:05 AM

Dark feels something wrong and felt like is chest was hit by something. Dark left his home and went into the woods where Yukina was going. Dark saw a house and he went in there and looked around a bit and saw a picture of him and never thought it was fate. Dark saw a door opened and then he went in there and he saw Yukina laying on the ground. Dark picked her up and she wasn't waking up and then his black wings came out and they flew back to his home. Dark put her on the bed and he got a wet cloth and put it on where she got hurt at. Dark looked worried and then he kissed her on the lips.

Naomi sigh and said "so what are you I know everything about Dark but you I don't know what are you Krad." Naomi looked at him and he was not a nice man but he came here so he must not be all bad.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 05:13 AM

Krad looked to her."Im the other side of Dark",he said softly.

Yukina still did not wake,she was in a dream of her and Dark in the old days,she knew she was dreaming,but she felt safe in her dreams,and didnt care if she never woke up.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 05:25 AM

Dark looked at her but he was getting more worried he had to do something. Dark then kissed her again but this time he went into her dreams to save her. Dark looked around and this place felt normal to him dark looked around and then Yukina and he ran to her "Yukina.."

Naomi looked at him and then she got closer to him and said "you do look like dark but you are mean and evil but deep down you are a nice guy." Naomi said to him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 05:30 AM

Yukina jumped,she was wearing older cloathing and turned to hiim."Dark...but you just left",she said looking over his clothse and sighed."what are you doing her",she said bcking away slightly.

Krad laughed."im so sure",he said softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 05:50 AM

Naomi looked at him and also said "yea and you are handsome as well Krad." Naomi looked at him and she sat next to him.

Dark looked at her and went closer to her and then he held her tight and then said "Yukina listened to me this is a dream but I had to do something to wake you up." Dark looked at her and then he lean to kiss her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 05:52 AM

Yukina quickly moved away."NO!",she said tears in her eyes."I dont want to wake up",she said softly.

Krad looked to her suspishously."what do you want from me?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 06:02 AM

Dark looked at her and looked sad "Yukina you will die do you want to die and let Krad will?" Dark looked at her and he was sad.

Naomi looked at him and said "you have a dark heart but you and Dark are the same wouldn't that mean you love someone like dark likes Yukina?" Naomi looked at him and she wasn't be cold to him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 11:54 PM

Yukina stared at him.Then looked down."no, i giuess not"

Krad laughed."yeah right!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-15-2014, 12:53 AM

Dark goes closer to her and holds out his hand and said "please come with me Yukina I will keep you safe." Dark smiled at her.

Naomi sigh and then she looks at him and she put her hand on his hand and looks at him "you do have a heart."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-15-2014, 01:19 AM

Yukina sighed."ill come with you,but i dont need you keeping me safe",she said looking to his hand and looked away."lets go"

Krad moved away."no i dont!"