Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 08:49 PM

*feathers poof every where*

this is an OOC thread for my dear angle and Eternal Frost: Elemental

I believe that we still need to decide on the setting and what your guy dose for a living. mine is a club hopper that lives off the charity of others. yah he's a weird angel like that, but then he knows nothing else.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 02-15-2014, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe the Elementalist is wandering around blending in with others at night and they decide to go into a club where their usual group is, only to find someone who stands out from everyone else, and is drawn to why someone of their kind would be their (not trying to be disrespectful towards fallens)
Quote:
I could see a fallen trying to dull the pain of the lose of Heaven by going to a club.
Alright this is here for a note for myself.

I am an earth/wind elementalist and mxm

Hm...what should my guy do for a living...Ah maybe a...no that doesn't sound right...hm...maybe he goes on...no not that either... *thinks* Oh! Bakery Shop Owner ^_^ one that makes it for different races at night, but, during the day he does it for the humans? waht do you think? i can change it, I just thought of it. OH OH OH BETTER IDEA!!!

What do you think of an alchemist? someone who runs a shop dealing with potions and magic, but during the day it looks like a bakery or book shop?

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 09:21 PM

I think the book shop would be the better way of hiding the magic and potions, you could have a back room made for doing such things and have it so that only those in the know, KNOW. that way you could still sell the stuff during the day, and you could stear those who want to do the black arts away from really doing them, aspecially if they have the gift which I would think you would be able to tell.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 02-21-2014, 05:46 PM

alright I have returned and for now I have internet.

Yep and the room will be enchanted to look like something else if any kids try to sneak back there. :P

Do we have everything Lunna?

Lunna Dea

Old 02-21-2014, 05:52 PM

I think we have everything... only one problem. I am going to be out most of the day.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 02-27-2014, 04:19 PM

Well sadly it took me a couple days to reply, I'm so sorry about that. Work picked up and I'm trying to get everything set up. Now, we just need to get this started right?

Lunna Dea

Old 02-27-2014, 07:29 PM

yep I think all we need now is a thread. I will try to get to one in the next day or so.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 04-22-2014, 12:56 PM

Did you still want to do this? I am sorry I was gone for so long without word, wasn't easy to find internet access.

Lunna Dea

Old 04-23-2014, 08:58 AM

I can understand the internet thing. and yes would still like to do it but have to warn you I may only be able to post once a week or so.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 05-03-2014, 01:06 AM

Should we get this going or?

Lunna Dea

Old 05-03-2014, 04:51 AM

yes we should.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 09-29-2014, 06:32 PM

This died, I killed it by accident. I am so sorry, this is why i don't do things very often online on sites, I forget about them. Please forgive me.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-30-2014, 03:20 AM

you are forgiven dear... now to reread what this one was.

---------- Post added 09-29-2014 at 08:21 PM ----------

you still wanting to do this one.