xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-18-2015, 02:40 AM

Name: Yukina Hatsune
Bio: Yukina was born in a old fashion family they protect and own and work at a temple. Yukina was raised and trained as a priestess. Yukina was raised by her grandma since her mother died when she was 5. Yukina helps the children and help the poor but since she was a child she could see spirits and other things. Yukina is the quiet and kind girl.
picture:

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-18-2015, 02:49 AM

Name: Rory Graham
Bio:An angel sent down from heaven, Rory has been given the task of watching over someone who he was told is very special. They didn't give much explanation, only that he had to keep his eyes on the special one. Earth isn't so bad, just really noisy but he figures he'll get used to it eventually. It's rather nice to be among humans, he just hopes the special one doesn't give him any trouble.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-18-2015, 03:13 AM

Yukina was in her room sleeping but kept having a dream of a white palace and saw a white gate. Yukina woke up and rubbed her eyes. Yukina got up and then went to the bathroom and went to take a bath and she put on her kimono and went outside to do her chores for the day.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-18-2015, 03:19 AM

Rory stared at the human look he was given and frowned slightly. He turned sideways and let out a disappointed sigh. No wings. "Ohh well, I'll make do without them." he said to his own reflection in the mirror. The only way that he was able to talk to the others was through dreams, and even then they still didn't help him out. You'll know who the special one is when you find her. they had said to him. "Well that narrows it down to half the population." he said to himself and fixed himself up before heading outside, welcoming the warm sunlight on his face. "Okay, where to look?" he asked as he walked through the busy town.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2015, 03:55 AM

Yukina got a broom and was sweeping the grounds and she saw people coming and going. Yukina was down and her grandmother came to her and told her to get some food and other things for the temple. Yukina nodded to her grandmother and left the temple and walked down the store and the people like her since she is a priestess and a kind girl.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-18-2015, 04:05 AM

Rory looked around and moved out of the way so he wouldn't bump into anyone. He knew this town had a church and decided that it would be a great place to look for the girl. "Let's just hope I can find her.." he whispered to himself and yawned softly as he walked over to the church. He was greeted with a handshake and the cross was drawn on his forehead with holy water, it was a lovely feeling being in a place he knew he belonged. Rory quietly walked down the long isle and sat down at a bench. His eyes looked around the inside of the church and frowned. How exactly would he know who the girl was?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2015, 04:19 AM

Yukina got the stuff and had to go to the church to give the nuns something. Yukina got to the church and saw a man sitting down and wonder who he was. Yukina saw the nun and gave her what she needed and Yukina bowed to her and she smiled at her and walked a bit and walked past the man and some light came out of her only a special person could see.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-18-2015, 04:25 AM

Rory remained absolutely still as a girl entered the church and handed something over to the nun. He watched her leave out of the corner of his eye and noticed that a light seemed to shine around her. Quickly, he said a small prayer and hesitantly left the church. He didn't stay too close to the girl since he did not want to frighten her, but he remained close enough to keep watch over her. "I found her, now I just watch in silence for who knows how long." he said to himself and smiled.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2015, 04:52 AM

Yukina walked down the street and was heading back to the temple and she got up to the temple and head in her home and put the food away and went to clean the house. Yukina went into the hall and went to pray for a while for her training. Yukina had a vision of something dark and evil. Yukina felt worried.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-18-2015, 05:00 AM

Rory watched her closely and decided he should do something so that no one got suspicious of him. Looking around, he noticed a stray dog approached him. "Oh, h-hello there big guy. You look hungry." he said and frowned as he looked around for a food store. "Come along boy." he said and walked over to a food stand where he bought some food for the dog. He was glad his human appearance came with money. Rory then fed the dog and pet him as he watched him eat. Ocassionally, he would glance over at the girl and sighed. This would be so much easier if he talked to her, but he wasn't going to do that. Not until he had to.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2015, 05:10 AM

Yukina left the hall and went down the stairs from the Temple and she went to get something to drink. Yukina saw the dog and a man and walked behind him and said "such a cute dog is he your dog sir?" Yukina looked at him and looked at the dog and smiled at him and the dog and then girl remembered her " Priestess Yukina."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-18-2015, 05:15 AM

Rory blinked and she was gone. Panic started to creep up inside him but he jumped when he heard a voice behind him. "P-Please do not scare me like that." he said and turned to come face to face with the girl he was supposed to look after. "W-well no he is not. I do not think he has an owner. I will be more than happy to take him home with me though." Rory explained and smiled. So she was a priestess? That was the reason he had to watch after her. "Rory Graham. It's a pleasure to meet you." he replied and held out his hand.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2015, 05:24 AM

Yukina looked at him and smiled at him and took his hand and shakes it and smiled still "It nice to meet you Rory-san I am Yukina from what people said I'm Priestess Yukina but call me Yuki." Yukina smiled at him and blushed a bit she thought he was cute. Yukina went down and petted the dog softly and smiled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-18-2015, 05:33 AM

"Rory-San..." he repeated but didn't think anything of it. If that was what she wanted to call him it was fine. "How long have you been a priestess Yuki?" he asked her curiously. There had to be something else that made her special though, not just the fact that she was a priestess. There had to be something more that he was missing, but what could it be? He would probably find out eventually.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2015, 05:47 AM

Yukina looked at him and said "only for 2 years my grandma is the head priestess of the temple but I'm next to be the head priestess." Yukina looked at him but smiled "my grandmother said i had a rare gift i can see spirits and other things." Yukina said softly she as had visions and been seeing a white palace and a white gate and wonder what it was.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-18-2015, 05:53 AM

Rory was surprised to hear this and raised an eyebrow. "You see things? What...what exactly do you see?" he asked curiously. This was the little detail he was searching for. Now he knew why she was so special, he had to watch over her and keep her safe. Her talent was one not many people had. I'll be sure to report this to the others. He thought to himself.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-19-2015, 03:47 PM

Yukina looked at him and nodded slowly and said "yes I see spirit's and demons it is scary in fact but i got used to it when i was a little girl but i also have visions as well." Yukina looked at him and looked down "i had this vision of a white palace and a white gate I have no idea what it is but it look peaceful and beautiful." Yukina looked at him and looked worried in her eyes "you think i'm weird for me talking about this."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-19-2015, 07:34 PM

"So you see demons, visions and you saw heaven. Interesting." Rory said and shook his head. "No you're not weird at all Yuki." He assured and pet his dog as it sat by his legs. "How long have you been seeing this vision of heaven?" He asked her curiously. He needed to know as much information as possible to tell the others. If she was seeing heaven, it had to mean something.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-19-2015, 11:08 PM

Yukina looked at him and she sat down next to him and petted the dog and smiled "a few nights now i only see bad visions like demons and the death of my mother." Yukina looked down and she didn't want to remember the day her mother died. Yukina looked at him and smiled softly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-19-2015, 11:28 PM

"I'm sorry to hear that. All I can say is go to church and ask god why it is your hellish visions don't leave you alone. Maybe he can help you. I know that if you keep seeing these visions, it's for a reason. That reason however, is unknown to us right now." Rory explained softly. Those visions weren't good ones,so why did she keep having them?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-20-2015, 12:10 AM

Yukina looked at him and said "I only go there to give the nuns the stuff from our temple and my grandma knows these visions better then I do." Yukina looked at him and knew her grandma knew about her visions and she was a wise woman and knew everything.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 01:02 AM

Rory frowned at this and stood up. "Well have you asked her about these visions?" he asked and shook his head. "You should go to church more Yuki, our lord would like it if more people actually spoke to him." he commented with a sad look on his face. "Do you see anything else? Just demons right now?" Rory asked.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-20-2015, 01:48 AM

Yukina looked at him and stood up and brushed herself off and said "I only go there for my job that's it and I can't go to church anymore since my mother died i don't go there and i pray at my temple it calms me down and help the people." Yukina looked at him with sadness in her eyes and said "just forget that thank you again." Yukina bowed to him and smiled at him and walked off and tears came from her eyes she thought about her mother and she missed her mother every day.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 01:53 AM

Rory frowned and looked up at the sky, We all need to help her, not just me. I can't do everything all by myself you know.he thought to himself and looked back down at his dog. "Come along buddy, we need to get you a few things and a name." he said and walked with him to the pet shop where he bought him all that he would need. "As for a name...well I don't have one yet. I'll think of something eventually. Oh I got it! Angelo! Yes, Angelo is your name now. Come along Angelo." he said and walked with Angelo back to his house where he bathed him and fed him proper dog food.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2015, 02:20 PM

Yukina went back up to the temple and and went to see her grandmother could tell her about her dreams she as been having. Yukina went to her grandmother room when she opened the door she saw her grandmother laying on the ground she was knocked out. Yukina rushed to her grandmother side and worried for her. Yukina's grandmother opened her eyes slowly and said "Yukina you must get out of here they are here..." Yukina wonder what she was talking about. Yukina helped her grandmother to her bed and put a magic ward around her room so her grandmother was safe. Yukina left the room and went to find out who hurt her grandmother but she saw a shadow person and looked scared and the shadow person ran to her and used some magic. Yukina was fighting it but she passed out and the shadow took her and kidnap her.