dreamerice
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 11:45 AM

Is that the only way to earn gold is to post Then I won't get anything cause i can't think of anything to say either, without looking stupid, :o

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 11:46 AM

Pacific Standard, actually. :3

And I have tomorrow... err, today... off from work, so I get to sleep in all I want to today. Not that I should, but it's still very tempting.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 11:52 AM

*to Dreamrice* At least we earn star percentage and gold at the same time. It would suck if it was one or the other.
*to Legos* I sorry, usually I forget which is which...I think I'm central. *shrug*
Oh I see! Then you deserve a break, today I should be looking for work but that's all I've been doing this summer and it's getting very discouraging. ><; How's work?

Captain Aamelia
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Captain Aamelia

Old 08-04-2008, 11:54 AM

Nice:D

I've just graduated and has no work yet so I can sleep in everyday if I want:P

Uhm.. Does anyone know how many stars you need to get the EI??

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 11:58 AM

You need three stars to get the clue, thus leading to the first event item. ^ ^ As for today's it doesn't say yet

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-04-2008, 11:59 AM

*stumbles in half-asleep* I can't believe people are still here, even though I'm in bed *got up to feed the dogs* Carry on. Carry on. ^_^ *goes back to bed*

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 12:02 PM

Other than a few costumers with bad attitudes, work's been treating me fine. I hate job searching, so I feel for you there. I'm glad I have the job I do now, even though it's in retail, I still like it well enough to not have to be thinking about where I'll go next.

To Dreamerice -- Remember, making yourself look stupid builds character!;)

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 12:04 PM

@MasterChiefrei:
I hate that too; that's why I don't buy there very often. I'm a big aesthete when it comes to books xd
Wow, then that's nice library. I know that in mine there are a few old manga, but not much xd
However there is for example separate fantasy department, which is pretty good too :3
And here I somehow lost a thread XD Who are we talking about now? o-o

@dreamerice: You can always stay here :3

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 12:06 PM

*to For-Chan Cookie* Thank you for making this thread and go back teh sleep, you'll need it...fact, I need it too. XD *fed her dog a second ago*
*to Legos* Aw, I'm sorry about the more troublesome customers. ><;
That's how I'm thinking, I don't care if it's a job in retail I'm gonna appreciate it until I can possibly find a better one but I need a job first. ><; I don't think job searching is fun for anybody but thanks for sympathizing. ^ ^ *will not do food jobs. ><;*

*to Sirocco* Yeah, our library is pretty cool because we even formed an anime club that met there once every three weeks and we were able to request more manga for the library. As long as you show interest you're bound to get results. The fantasy section is a good place too. >w< *hates romance part. XP*
We were talking about Lura. XD <3

Last edited by MasterChiefrei; 08-04-2008 at 12:09 PM..

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-04-2008, 12:08 PM

MasterChiefrei: I said I'm going back to sleep and yet here I still am....watching you *stares*

Ok, I'm really going. Have fun you guys! See, you've already found awesome things to talk about! Manga, yay! Jobs...not so yay! >_>

*shuffles off*

Captain Aamelia
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Captain Aamelia

Old 08-04-2008, 12:08 PM

Then I only need one more star! Thanks Master!

I was a little afraid I woudn't get any items at all since I'm not a big poster..:sweat:

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 08-04-2008, 12:10 PM

hm i have issues about posting something also lol

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 12:11 PM

To Sirocco -- Not to steal your conversation or anything, but the old manga is one of the things I love about my library; the bookstores only carry what's new and popular with the manga genre. Classics can get hard to find.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
MasterChiefrei: I said I'm going back to sleep and yet here I still am....watching you *stares*

Ok, I'm really going. Have fun you guys! See, you've already found awesome things to talk about! Manga, yay! Jobs...not so yay! >_>

*shuffles off*
O3o? XD
Have good dreams and indeed, there's always a chance of having common ground with people anywhere so it's awesome. <3 Yeah...jobs are poo if you dun have em. DX
*to Captain* No problem and yay! You're closer to the EI now. >w<

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 12:20 PM

@Legos: "Old manga" means that at my library is only Sailor Moon which is probably one of the first series published in my country. At least I haven't seen anything else XD

@Master: Well, I read mostly fantasy (but not only) so I borrow most of books from fantasy section XD
Ah, Lura o-o Then as for me, we mostly talks in our profiles or in my quest thread. I think I should visit her threads more often ^^"

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 12:25 PM

So do I, usually logical or normal reading isn't entertaining enough. XD Unless it's the Count of Monte Cristo or somethin. >w<
Aw, we need to be more supportive of her then. ><; *ish feels bad now*
On a side note Sailor Moon was probably the first manga my library got besides Ranma 1/2 and DBZ. XD

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 12:27 PM

Oh, they should at least have Akira! They're starving you there! Oh well, I'm sure they'll come to realize how popular manga has become eventually. At least your bookstore has more.

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 12:33 PM

Yes, I agree XD
Oh, yes, we need to ^^" Then she will be like 'what has happened? why there are so many people in my threads? o-o' XD
I haven't seen anything besides Sailor Moon. Not like I've read it, because it was like... 5 volume D; That's why I have to buy everything myself.
We really don't have a lot of manga published here ><; It's not very bad, at least they are publishing something but... well, it could be much better.

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 12:38 PM

Alright, time for me to go to bed. Nice talking to you all!

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 12:41 PM

Indeed, she'll probably think we're up to somethin. <<.........>>.........It'd be funny if we were. XD
*has read and watched the majority of Sailor Moon since it was their first anime* Sailor Moon, who'd read that girlie type of thing? *stuffs S.moon apparel in closet* XD It sucks that you have to buy it but at least you own it and can open it up at any time, that's mostly the reason I even buy it. The other to be able to look at the art and oggle and then to support the publishers so they keep bringing it over. I hope it gets even more popular in your area so you have a better variety.
Same for Legos since I can probably guess the number 1 manga at her stores *cough* Naruto *cough*. XD
Arg, I feel like such a tard you guys. I thought that only one goddess gave a token each hour but it just so happens that all three goddesses give you a token at the beginning, middle, and end of the hour. ><; *hits self*

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 12:46 PM

....Oh hell. ><; I'm not sure what happened but uh...yeah, sorry about the triple posting. Weird that it happened to Legos too. O.o
Maybe I should hit the ol dusty trail as well. ><; Night you guys and...maybe I should have a mod delete the extras. *wishes she could delete*

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 12:59 PM

Massive triple-posting o-o

Haha XD That's right.

I watched Sailor Moon when I was small and it was definitely first anime in my life XD Unfortunately, I've never read the manga D;

We aren't that optimistic, the situation here won't change that quickly. But, well, I can't complain since after 2 years of buying nothing I started to buy two manga titles - finally they published something interesting for me.
I think I'm going to import some volumes from U.S. though :3 So I will have tri-language manga collection XD

Oh, nighty night then, Chiefrei! :3

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2008, 11:18 PM

I hope people are finding more things to say - and more places to say it! - now that they've had some time to get used to the event and talking with people in this thread. :)

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirocco View Post
Massive triple-posting o-o

Haha XD That's right.

I watched Sailor Moon when I was small and it was definitely first anime in my life XD Unfortunately, I've never read the manga D;

We aren't that optimistic, the situation here won't change that quickly. But, well, I can't complain since after 2 years of buying nothing I started to buy two manga titles - finally they published something interesting for me.
I think I'm going to import some volumes from U.S. though :3 So I will have tri-language manga collection XD

Oh, nighty night then, Chiefrei! :3
Funny thing is you probably had no idea it was anime at the time *I didn't have a clue* too and the manga....well it's similar but very much different. The anime *at least after 4kids got a hold of it....gurglemurf* was pretty kidish and the majority of the episodes we saw was only 1/3 of the actual series. We missed a ton of episodes. *like a loser has the uncut, original Japanese/english subtitled box sets* ><;
What manga did you get if I many know? O.o We have a ton of manga and you can probably get it cheap and in good condition.

*to CK* The event is great and getting to talk to others we don't normally see is awesome as well. Now that I completely know what's going on *didn't know half the details* it's even more fun. Hopefully people come back. ^ ^

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-05-2008, 12:58 AM

XD Yeah, events are always great for getting people out and about in the forums and meeting each other...

If you have any questions about the way the event works, please feel free to ask without having to worry about 'looking silly' for asking. XD That's what I'm here for. :B