Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 05-24-2011, 01:16 AM

Fernandez had been keeping herself busy since their departure from the alley. Meeting this man for the first time, and she was already going on a dangerous mission with him. Part of her wanted to stay away. For more reasons than simply slavers. While the other part was pulled towards the double doors of the tavern. She walked in, not seeing anyone who fit the face she had scene earlier. Fernandez herself looked completely different than earlier in the day. She had completely made herself over. Much like she would for a noble's party. Only this was her more well known form. She had a set of pure black assassin armor. Whatever leather was on it, she had oiled very well to minimize any sound.

Her blond hair was no where to be scene, as dark brown locks hung over her face. As well as her facial tattoo which had become a very familiar accent. Sadly it had to be covered. Her lips were painted a dark red color, and even her eye color was changed. It was almost amazing how different she appeared. Even her long ears were hiding. Replaced by the nub round human ear tip sticking out. Along her back was a sword while at each hip were her daggers. On her right hip was also her pistol. Within the short jacket she wore over her corset were several pockets holding very tiny vials of poisons. Along with a few extra necessary mixtures. She moved over towards a booth while she awaited the entrance.

After the two had parted, Fernandez made her way back to her home. Getting into the traditional Faith everyone could put the face to. Even if it was a complete disguise. She sometimes did not even go for far as to get this dressed up, but she would need it for that night. She had then met with a few contacts. Getting information, and even finding the warehouse they would be going to that night. Just before sunset she found an easy access before returning to the tavern to await Kage and his friend. Fernandez glanced to the window seeing the last bit of purple fade into a dark blue, then to a black.

She noticed most of the drunk men in the tavern looking her way, but she completely ignored each and every one of them. Her corset was a thing female assassins dare not wear. But it in itself was a weapon. Seduction. Although she had no plans to use it.. well at least while in the warehouse. After could easily be a completely different story. That was, if they were not killed. But here's to looking at the bright side.

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 05-24-2011, 02:03 AM

Azoth had spent the rest of the afternoon running around getting preparations ready for tonight's hit, and he knew that success was vital. It was much easier to stop a slave ring before it got started rather than after. Things got insanely complicated once things got going. So, Kage knew it was time to finish the job he started weeks earlier and chop off the second head of this serpent before it had a chance to get away.

Earlier that morning, the assassin had elected to ask his close friend Viridiana for help. Vi was known as a ruthless assassin, and probably the third most infamous assassin in the city behind himself and their guild leader, the Architect. Of course it was unfair to their competition since their guild was larger and had more of a base here but that was just the way things were.

Vi had long fiery red hair, fine untainted feminine features, a curvy exterior and was as beautiful as she was lethal. The two had grown up and went through their training together, and for the most part that lead to them thinking of each other as siblings, but since he had told her about Faith there had been a bit of tension. Even so the two of them travelled through the streets with a graceful ease afforded to assassin's of their caliber.

When they arrived at the tavern Kage walked in front and Vi followed him closely in silence. When they arrived all eyes went to the woman behind him and they both knew it and ignored it with a practiced ease. Azoth searched the bar for the described face and when he located her, it was hard to restrain a smile but he did it with a steel

Leading the way, the two of them made their way to the dark haired woman ignoring the numerous glares and dumbfound glances they got. The male wore his guild attire that consisted of an all black assassin's garb with a hood and mouth cover attached, and a personal sash that was red with gold trimmings. The sleeves were cut off revealing his muscular arm fine toned by his training and covered entirely with an abstract tribal tattoo.

There was no time for greetings so he motioned for the women to follow him to a table at the back of the tavern where they could avoid eavesdroppers. Vi followed him silently only sparing Faith one glance that could be interpreted as either professional or snobbish but it would be hard to disconcert the two.

When everyone was finally seated Kage looked to Faith with a low level voice asked, "So what did you find?" He would explain the plan once he had all the information she had gathered. And the matter concerning the introductions would have to come later, they had a job to do first.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-24-2011, 02:40 PM

Fernandez looked up as the duo entered the tavern. His face was completely covered from the hood and mask, but had his own assassins uniform on. A red sash which was used to force his enemies to underestimate him. Since the order of shadow masters were known for wearing black sashes. It also probably showed other members did the same thing, and rank in reality was not a factor to their order. All very interesting. It was unlike the sisters where as a Master she traveled a lot to varies countries. Only for a few short weeks at a time. She needed to in order to keep in touch with other assassins of the order. Being so far spread they had eyes and ears everywhere, but at the same time it could be hard to control certain members. Their guild master was very well respected though. Not a soul dared to go against her.

A fiery haired woman stood close by Kage. Her hair was the main point of focus for Fernandez. Mainly because it was so bright. She also was sporting a completely black uniform.With the addition of a black sash. Fernandez would probably look like one of them if it was not for the bits of gold on the handle of her gun, and even the tip of her sword. Very minor additions, but still bits of gold none the less. To the common eye she would simply appear to be one of them. Which of coarse worked in their favor. Sadly, Fernandez was not there to purpose an alliance between the clans. Her guild master had her own reasons for not liking the Shadows. Fernandez could be scene as acting against her wishes. As could the two seated across from her.

Fernandez did in fact notice the look from Vi, but paid no mind. As Kage spoke, Fernandez reached into her jacket, pulling out two letters. Placing them down on the table, and sliding them toward the pair across from her. She would not speak in the tavern. Mainly because anyone around them could have caught wind of their meeting. "Gli inviti che hai chiesto. (The invitations you asked for.)" She spoke in Italian. The first would be a list of ships due to come in that night. Where they were coming from, and where their final stops were. Fernandez circled one ship by the name of The Second Night. The second in the same letter was a list of missing people. Mainly from the poor district. It included a list of age, gender and races. The list had about thirty people on it.

Within the second letter was one Faith had written herself. Everything she would have said out loud if not surrounded by the full tavern;
The Warehouse I found it to the north. It is made completely of stone, and the only entrances I found are either from the top window, or within the sewers. The top is likely to be guarded and expected. It leads down into the middle of the warehouse. The only probable I see is finding a rope or something long enough to get into. Not to mention it is the main room. Good spying point. While the sewers lead to a back room. (She had a picture underneath of the sewer layout in the area. She had looked up a map apparently.)

The list of people taken are primary servants, beggers, and even a couple guards. Although I could frond no evidence of Marcus hiring a guild, I would still be on the look out...

A man stumbled over to the table, taking the seat next to Fernandez. He was obviously completely drunk, and had no awareness to whoever he was speaking to. "Hey hey pretty." The gruff dockworker said. He smelled of booze and salt water. "How are you this evening, Can I b-*hiccup*-uy you a....drink?" He asked Fernandez.

"Of coarse. I would love one." Fernandez answered him as he got up. Strolling back to the bar counter. He came back not a second later to ask what she even wanted, to which she gave a very interesting list. Mainly just to screw with the man. "Some purple salt water, blue beach sand, on the rocks." The man nodded and strolled back up to the barkeep.

As for the missing phrases, they simply were the name of the ship I circled in the other letter. But also something I find disturbing. Turns out the current leader of the city knows about the while thing. Signed off on it, and it making sure there will be few guards to the north tonight. For him it is a quick profit, and he is getting rid some of the poor from the slums. Sadly, we will be there will be a new house stepping up. As I took care of that problem when I found everything in the first letter. Hope this was everything and more you were looking for.

Marsyas

Old 05-24-2011, 07:12 PM

Kage took the letters and shared them with Vi as the two read them in silence. Once he was done reading his lips curled into a small grin even though it would be difficult to see under the shadows of his hood, "I know the sewers well enough." Wry sense of humor. The smile and comment were mostly to mask his worry that things were going to be strained. The list had some of his personal "workers" listed on it, and that would a blow to his connections. Peasants and courtesans were probably two of the easiest ways to get information from the more important people since they had the tendency to say things around them that they wouldn't say around others of their rankings. It seems that we'll likely have to be quick about things once we get started.

Vi was the only one to pay the drunk man any mind when he approached. She looked at him with such disdain that someone could have easily thought she wanted the man dead but she never said a word. Her emerald green eyes could captivate any man's heart were she in the type of mood to be friendly, but they had a job to do. For a moment she thought about killing the poor slob but Vi knew that would only cause a scene and they didn't need that. So, instead she simply watched the scene and then looked to Kage awaiting his plan of action.

It took Kage a few moments to sort out all the details in his head but once he was done he leaned in on the table and asked the ladies to do the same. Keeping his voice low but audible enough for just them over the loud rambunctious noises going on around them with a practiced ease he said, "Since the information we found matches it looks like the safest entrance is through the sewers, so that's the way we'll take." He leaned back briefly and pulled a map out from his sash, "This is the map of the warehouse interior. It took a little persuasion to get it, but I managed." Pointing to a door in the northwestern corner, "This is the entrance point." Then he slid his finger down the western side of the warehouse stopping at a large room, "The slaves are here."

He didn't bother to point out where Marcus was since there was no real way to find out if he would be in the main room or not until they got there. "I'll leave the slaves to you two. There is said to be around thirty guards or so on duty tonight which means they'll probably be pretty spread out but most of them will likely be guarding their merchandise." Vi nodded then looked at Faith and smiled, "It'll be a pleasure working with you I'm sure." Her voice was soft and almost heavenly, not to mention that her smile was disarming. The only thing that would have put anyone on guard about her was her attitude. She had a hint of sarcasm in her tone and her eyes were narrowed as if to send a message to her temporary partner. Don't slow me down or I'll kill you personally.

Kage looked at his guild sister and the look seemed to melt away, but the reason why was unclear. Then he looked shifted his gaze between the two, his eyes carrying an ominous glint, "I trust you two will work together until the mission is complete?" It was a rhetorical question obviously, but Vi nodded just because. There was nothing worse than being stuck in a nightmare with your greatest fears surrounding you. She knew that was a power her guilds-mate had, and even she had to admit it was terrifying to witness. Still she knew he wouldn't use it on them, or at least not in its strongest form.

She was pulled from her thoughts when Kage stood up, "Lets go," and began marching out the door. Azoth carried with him a pair of long daggers (the one's in his photo) crossed in an X like fashion on his upper back and at his lower back there was a katana sitting just at his waist. Vi carried a sword on her back and a wristband that held a poisoned blade within it (assassin's creed style). At her hips were two black pistols with silver etchings and outlines on the handles.

Kage took point as they walked out since he knew that most of the people in here would stare at the ladies behind him, but he caught the eyes of most of the waitress'. Still his mind was now completely on their mission, there was a slave ring on the brink of existence and they couldn't allow that to happen. And then once tonight's business was done, if they survived, there was one more hit to take care of.

Nysos give us strength. . .

Hresvelgr

Old 05-24-2011, 09:02 PM

Fernandez listened intently as he pulled out the map. Marking varies locations. It was built like most warehouses were. One large room, and several smaller ones to the sides. The remembered where the slaves were likely to be held. Keeping precise mental notes of the building. It would be a ton of killing since it was almost impossible to sneak out thirty people completely undetected. She planned ahead a bit, although knew in reality she would need to stay on her feet and think quickly.

Although sadly from the looks Vi was giving her, Fernandez would need to watch her back from his woman. Her words were very laid back, and almost eager. But Faith could read people like a book. Her eyes seemed to be planning to take her down in at least four different ways. Her voice was held heavily with sarcasm. Well, she probably would not even be there if it was not for Kage asking her. The two held something, she could tell as soon as she seemed to melt into Kage's eyes. Cooling her entire persona. "I have heard much about you my friend. It is an honer." Fernandez said to her. In her usual honest tone. Fernandez had to give herself a mental check of her medical vials. In case one of those bullets were to accidentally hit her.

As Kage and Vi stood, Fernandez took a second to glance to the man who had started bothering her just seconds ago. He now was passed out on the bar. Which was good timing in Fernandez's eyes. She walked out of the tavern, not even bothering to look back at the men. Once outside she jumped. Taking hold of a stone and climbing her way to the top of the roof. Probably the easiest way to get north was to go from above. Looking out into the distance you could almost see the shadows moving from assassins completing their assignments. She turned looking down to where Kage was just walking out. Fernandez blended perfectly as she crouched down. You would have to be looking to see her.

She waited a few mere seconds before completely disappearing. Deciding maybe it was best to leave the two alone for a few minutes. They seemed to have something going on. She headed to the warehouse. Climbing the roof and sticking to the shadows. Peering in the windows. She noticed the darkened orange color of uniforms. Although she could see only two. The brotherhoods always traveled in larger packs. She headed down to the manhole just a few blocks away. Waiting down an alley completely hidden from wandering eyes until Kage and Vi showed up. Once they did, she stepped out.

"We need to be very cautious. If possible I could provide a distraction. Allowing you two to take them out from range." She stressed quietly. Hoping they both would get the point.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 05-24-2011 at 09:11 PM..

Marsyas

Old 05-24-2011, 11:05 PM

"Thank you, and likewise." This time Vi's tone was genuine and her smile completely innocent. It was a swift turnaround from earlier. Whatever Kage had done when he looked at her seemed to straighten out her attitude. . .

When they got outside, the Vi stood next to Kage for a moment and they watched as Faith vanished into the distance. When Kage was sure she was out of earshot he turned to his friend, "Look, I don't want you doing anything to compromise this mission understood?" Vi nodded, "I won't do anything to ruin the mission. You have my word Azoth." Though that doesn't mean she's not fair game afterwards. Hearing his real name flowing from her tongue was a bit refreshing. She usually called him Kage just to keep things professional. Now that he thought about it, Viridiana had been getting more personal with him all day since he had told her about this mission. She had even kissed him earlier, which completely threw him off balance and he had no response for it. The truth of the matter was out. . . They had feelings for one another.

Even with that being the case, both of them were highly professional and neither would wreck the mission over anything silly. And as far as Kage was concerned, he would allow either one of the ladies to die if it meant completing the mission for a greater good but he would never have said such a thing because they were both special. Damn, how'd I get myself into something like this? Love had never been on his radar before, so where did this come from? "Let's go," and with those words went the thoughts of a confused young man. I'm the best at what I do, and its time to act like it. It was his silent motivation and his way of mastering inner turmoil.

The two raced off gliding along the rooftops until they closed in near the warehouse sewer entrance. They quickly noticed the burnt orange outfits of the Tigers and leapt into the cover of building's shadows. It was then that Faith came out to meet them. Her suggestion was a viable one and Kage knew it but he had other plans at the moment and those men were no threat to him, "I'll leave them up to you two. I have faith you can handle them. I'm going on ahead." He smiled and winked at the ladies then stealthily made his way over to the manhole, removed the top and jumped into the sewers.

(I'll leave Vi in your control at this point)

The foul stench of shit and piss along with rotten eggs and a few other smells that Kage didn't even want to put his finger on ravaged his senses. Casting a spell over himself the male inhaled and suddenly it was as if the air was pure. Ready to get this mission over with he stalked through the sewer silently, figuring that if they were truly prepared someone would have some sort of defense down here. When he reached the last corner he peaked around to check, as he had done all the others, and almost cursed. To his dismay, his instincts had been right, there were three Tigers waiting at the exit where the back door was. I suppose it was too much to hope this would be easy.

With the limited lighting in the place the shadows completely covered his body making it nearly impossible to see him. He took a few moments to try and see if he knew who any of them were. There were a few people in the Tiger's Order who were fairly well known but mostly because of their ruthless brutality that was overkill. One man by the name codename of Fang was a high ranking murderer in their order who had slaughtered an entire noble's family and then signed his name on the wall in blood above their bodies which were hung upside down headless. He was probably the most feared assassin in the city and he was the man in the middle.

Kage reached into the strap on his right leg and pulled out three throwing knives and launched them at them as he pulled a dead on sprint towards Fang. He killed the other two outright catching them both squarely in the head but Fang dodged the one aimed at him and pulled the longsword from his back. He caught sight of Kage before he was able to fully close the distance between them and slouched into a defensive stance, "So the great Kage's come to play has he?"

(Sorry it took so long my internet is being a witch lol)

Hresvelgr

Old 05-25-2011, 06:03 PM

Fernandez looked to Viridiana as Kage disappeared down the manhole. She had completely Faith her little distraction wold work. Since the sisterhood was known for working alone, or at least in small bands of two or three. Mainly alone though. "Let us move to the roof." Fernandez said. Not as an order, but more of a just moving things along. She was calculating timing in her head. By the time they made it to the roof, they would have a few minutes to make it into the warehouse. That was if Kage did not have any trouble getting in. The two ladies made it up to the top.

Vi peered down, reaching to take hold of her blade. She look almost ready to jump right down into the warehouse and fight anyone who got inside. She felt a hand lay over the one on her sword. Shoot a short glare to Fernandez. Although the woman next to her was looking down. "We can't just sneak past them." Vi pointed out. There was a snare in her voice as this woman was already drawing her last nerve.

"I know. I can not have them see you."
She said to Vi. Her words held meaning, but at the same time were very empty. "I will enter first. The tigers have a reputation of liking to play with our clan. Figuring we are like the other sisterhood. They will also think I am alone." Fernandez said. She reached into her jacket. Pulling out a gold earring, the same one she wore to the markets earlier in the day. As well as a few other small gold items. Just to really make it obvious who she was.

Vi rolled her eyes a bit at her. "I can move in after, taking them out from the sidelines." She said, pushing her blade back into the sheath.

"Sounds perfect. Count to thirty before coming down." Fernandez did not even realize she had just given a training tool she gave to young ladies in training. Not that Vi seemed to notice. It was just another way to give her more time. Fernandez reached into her pocks again, pulling out two poison veils. "I do not know if you use poisons. This will thicken their blood and stop their heart in seconds. It will also help to keep you moving. Not that I think you are slow of coarse. Just easier to know for sure your opponent is dead." Fernandez said to her. She of coarse knew well the same poison could be used against her. And it would make her sick for a few days. But it was all part of the game. At least the stuff would not kill her.

Vi simply took the poisons from Fern, begging to rub them on her weapons. The more she listened to the accented voice, the more she simply wished to shut it up. This woman was giving her orders. She had to think back to Azoth's face and words. When he came up and told her of this woman, there was a small bounce in his step. Vi could only hope this was one of his many flings. This woman was nothing compared to her own nature. Hell, she had just handed over very deadly poison? She had to be very stupid.

Suddenly Fernandez stood up, dropping an empty vial to the ground, as the moon came out from hiding behind the cloud. Opening the window, and jumping right threw. She made a small flip in the air before landing hard on the ground. Knees bend, her pistol was out as well as her sword. It was then she began to fire, as well as deflect a few knives with her sword.

Marsyas

Old 05-25-2011, 07:05 PM

Swords clashed and sparks flew as the two assassin's danced to a deadly tune. Fang was known for his almost unnatural strength and his unmatched skill among his Order. It was something that built him a reputation outside of his killing style. His attacks were strong but not wild. Each blow was precisely placed where he wanted it and to Kage's disapproval, he actually was a good swordsman. Kage slashed high then thrusted low, with the slash being evaded and his thrust being parried then countered by a strong overhead swing. Rolling to his left Kage countered with a two handed mid level slash which transitioned into an overhead followed a trust, slash and then spinning kick. Fang dodged all but the final kick which sent him sprawling to the other side of the small room like exit where they were holding their duel.

Kage didn't press the man knowing it would leave him vulnerable to a surprise counter. Instead he dropped into a single handed stance designated for counters and eyed his opponent. Fang assumed a two handed stance that was highly aggressive and dangerous if you were skilled enough. "Tell me Kage, what would you do if I told you that your friends were in trouble." His eyes narrowed dangerously, "I'd say that they have a job to do, so if they die I'll have to finish this on my own." Fang grinned in a malicious manner and Kage felt himself getting sick to his stomach. This was his first time meeting the man and he already hated him. "Such a professional I see. Well I for one would hate to see such pretty faces go to waste. I'll be sure to take their heads and mount them on my wall." Kage glared at the man furiously. He had obviously just struck a nerve but that fury would have to be channeled and not recklessly unleashed. Unfortunately, Fang was living up to his reputation as a skilled murderer. He actually has talent.

Then Kage smiled and sheathed his katana and switched to his daggers then said, "I'm going to kill you," then phased from sight under the cover of mist. The larger male's smile vanished and he shifted to a defensive stance instinctively as he closed his back to a wall. The room filled with a thick mist that made visibility beyond more than four or five feet almost impossible. Shit, he's a mage? Nobody said-. . . Footsteps to his right. No, his left. Then there was the sudden feeling that something was falling and he looked up just in time to dive forward and evade the surprise attack. Now the slender mage assassin had the advantage and launched a barrage of vicious strikes at his larger foe knocking him off balance and cutting into his skin but never quite able to land the killing blow. It was both astonishing and infuriating to witness how well the blond was able to defend himself without being able to see no further than his sword's length.

Then the attacks stopped and the mist subsided, revealing a bloody Fang and a fatigued but relatively unharmed Kage. The two eyed each other for another moment before the taller and larger male sheathed his sword, "I've done more than enough here. I got to have an interesting battle with a legend on the rise. Next time we meet, I'll sink my blade into your heart and place your head on a mantle." Kage simply scowled at him as he watched the assassin sink into the darkness and escape. After an inward sigh of relief, the male climbed out of the sewer and hid behind a crate not far from the back entrance.

Nysos, watch over my ladies. . .

Hresvelgr

Old 05-25-2011, 07:40 PM

Fernandez was completely locked in battle. She lacked the strength to go head to head with most of these men. But instead she started to play dirty. As two or more would come at her, she would kick the knee of one, shoot the groin of another and slash the third. Her style at the moment was completely unlike her normal, but it worked. Which was all that mattered. Her blade was covered in poison, as was each bullet she re-loaded into her gun any chance she got. The numbers slowly started to dwindle, as was her fatigue.

26..27..28..29.. Vi thought in her head as she watched from the shadows in the room. Once counting to thirty, she started taking out hiding Brotherhood members. Cuffing the mouths as her blade slid over their throats. She was very quick, quiet and precise. Suddenly she glanced over to where Fernandez was fighting in the middle of the room. She had been fighting the same three men for a couple seconds now. Which was longer than the others. A fourth suddenly came from the shadows, stabbing a hidden blade right into the elf's back. Knocking her off balance. She caught the gaze of Fernandez, her pupils moving slightly towards a door Vi was near. She went towards it after taking out the last couple of guys closest to the door. Amazing, Vi wondered where their leader was.

She entered the room where the slaves were kept. It was lit with only a candle in the center of the room on the table. Their faces were.. pitiful. It was horrible seeing them kept in cages. Dirty, huddled together. To think if they had not done anything.. these people would be half way towards the north right about now.. Now Vi had to come up with a way to get them out. There were three men around the table. She picked a throwing knife from her boot, whipping it into the neck of one of the brothers. the force of her throw both killed him, and blow the single flame out. Leaving the room in complete darkness.

"What's the matter Kittys, Can't see?" She asked with a small chuckle...

---------

Fernandez felt the blade enter her back. It was a typical assassin's hidden blade, but the idiot did not think to go for her heart. Both of her arms were taken hold of as she was held still. None of the men Fernandez could not recognize. But from the way they fought, they were very new. Simply lackeys. "What should we do with her?" One of the men holding her arms asked. His grip was very tight, not that Fernandez was fighting very much.

"Stupid..." The forth who had stabbed her slapped the guy upside the head.

"Seriously.." Fernandez spoke. "You have a lovely lady here, and your asking what to do with her?" Her complete Spanish accent was back. Even pretending to struggle against the men a bit. The first man who stood in front of her slid a finger down the side of her face, following down the nape of her neck, and even the top of her corset before moving in a bit closer to lay a kiss on her neck.

((stopping there because I am mean!!))

Marsyas

Old 05-25-2011, 09:00 PM

Kage scanned the area for any guards but to his surprise there weren't any. That means they expected Fang to guard the back by himself. Lucky me. He then stalked up to the back entrance and checked the door. Poison and locked. I retract my earlier thought, they simply figured the fool who walked straight in would die before anything got accomplished. The mage reached inside his tunic and pulled out a pair of gloves that he kept just for occasions like this and slipped them on. He then reached inside one of his side pockets on his waist and pulled out a pick. Within seconds the lock was open and Kage was in. He caught the back end of the fight Faith was having and wouldn't have interfered until he saw that she had been stabbed in the back and captured.

It was at that moment that Azoth needed to make a decision. Help Faith, or finish the mission?. Shit. Where the hell is Vi? She should have been with her, covering her or something. No, she's doing her job like you should be dammit. He scanned the area for other guards. There weren't any which meant that they were guarding the prisoners or either dead. Hopefully the latter. After taking one more moment to deliberate, Kage chose to come back for her.

Making his way silently to the second floor, the master assassin kept a close eye out for any signs of a trap. There were none. Time was of the essence as he reached the second floor and headed for the only room up there. Checking that door, it was clean, he walked straight in. What he found in there wasn't what he expected. Marcus was dead, his head cut off and hung on a nail by the hair, and the body hung upside down with 'Fang' written just above it in the man's blood.

What the hell is going on? None of this made sense. If Marcus was already dead, and Fang had done it, what did that mean about the slaves? What were the Tigers planning? Stalking back downstairs, Kage followed the voices to a room where Faith was bound. It seemed that the Tigers had an idea of what they planned to do with her. One male was already about to have his way with her until his head went rolling to the floor. The other three looked stunned. Then for some reason they all started fighting one another killing two of the three left. Then finally Kage showed himself, a fierce picture of Retribution if it had a physical form.

He eyed the other male with a piercing look and the male looked hypnotized for a while before the screams started. He clawed at his own body ripping flesh from bone. He even removed his own eyes and tongue in an attempt to escape whatever horror it was that he saw, though it was to no avail. In the end, he died from blood loss and the raven haired mage stood over him with a sinister look in his eye as his katana was held overhead pointing down at the man's heart. After a long second passed the assassin plunged it into the male's heart multiple times before snapping out of it and remembering why he was here.

Removing the headless body from Faith's figure, he untied her and snatched the blade from her back. "Are you alright," he asked in a calm and soft voice. His eyes and face held this blank expression as he checked on the female and helped her to her feet. After she replied he asked, "Where's Viridiana?" His tone was concerned and there was a tinge of anger in there somewhere.

(Kage to the rescue!!! LOL)

Hresvelgr

Old 05-25-2011, 09:37 PM

Fernandez was not going to let this go much further. All she had to do was buy just enough time for Kage right now. Another few minutes. After all these men would not kill her right away. She was more fun alive. There had been many times where she found herself in the same predicament. At least this time they were not brilliant enough to disarm her. She had blades hidden everywhere on her body. Some were harder to get, but the one strapped to her wrist was a simple hand twist away. She had been playing the scared girl, who was not expecting to get caught. "No, please.." She whispered every now and then. Almost scaring herself. They seemed to buy it after all.

They had bound her hands behind her back against a chair. They suddenly started to fight, which was something Fernandez was not expecting. But it worked out in the end. She had her legs crossed with a look of boredom as Kage showed himself. Taking them all out with just a few quick moves. She noticed something else too. He was angry. Very angry she had left like that. Within seconds, she was slightly out of it due to the poison on the hidden blade. Well, merely just slowed down. Nothing too much to worry about in her eyes.

"Yes yes." She answered, almost in a matter-o-fact tone. "I was distracting them, as I said I would mi dulce. You friend Viridianna and I came up with this. She took everyone hiding in the shadows out before moving to the slave's room." Fernandez said with a quick update. A hand went up to rub her eyes. "You appear tired." She said, starting to walk out of the room, putting a hand to her wound to take a look at her blood. It was darker, but she showed no worry. Ushering him to come. She did not wish to leave Vi for much longer. She stopped though before coming close to the slave room, turning to him. "Just a warning Kage, Do not kiss me for some time." She said rather bluntly. It was more of a warning and threat, one that probably would leave him in wonder.

Fernandez then heard a harsh thud coming from the room they were heading towards. "Ah, so there were guards inside. She just killed the last I gather." Then something caught her attention. "Your expression. What did you find?"

--------

Viridiana found the fight to be rather boring. One the light went out, the two were completely thrown off just long enough for her to strike them down with the poison wiped blade. She had to admit how well the stuff worked. In the other room she could hear a few screams, the screams of men. In the background of her own surrounding were the murmurs of slaves. All probably very scared right now for their lives. That was if they weren't before, they would have been then. She took a seat by the table, waiting for her comrade and his whore to join her. Vi found the locks were covered in a poison, and she did not have any gloves. She had suspicions Faith was somehow immune. Judging by the thing she drank before jumping into the window. A fall that should had killed her, or at least broken something. A poison master always made her nervous. Mainly because you never knew where they had the poison on their body. One touch could kill a man. It made her worry more so to know Azoth was in danger.

Marsyas

Old 05-25-2011, 11:14 PM

Azoth was glad to hear she was fine and he figured she would be, hell he was sure she already had a plan to get escape. She just didn't know that things had went awry. As he walked with her to where the slaves were being kept, his demeanor was a little distant since he had some things on his mind. He came to when she mentioned that he looked tired, "No, just got some things to sort out about this hit. Some things don't add up." They walked the rest of the way in silence until she stopped him to tell him not to kiss her. He had questions but figured that Faith wouldn't say that unless it was for his own good so he simply nodded in compliance.

Then there was the thud apparently from Vi finishing up her part of the job. Things had ultimately went smoothly all in all even with the interference of the Tigers but that was also the biggest issue at the moment. The mission was a success and a failure. How the hell was he suppose to explain this to Architect? Then it seemed that his lovely elven companion figured his look out but this was something they all needed to hear since it involved them all. He motioned for her to follow him as examined the door before picking the lock and ignoring the poison that was there thanks to his gloves.

When they walked in Vi's expression was a less than happy one but he ignored it since he had something important to tell them, "I knew there was something odd about this mission when the slavers moved their time frame up and found the supplier's body all to quickly." Kage had so many thoughts running through his mind he wasn't even sure if he was being coherant as he tried to explain them, "Marcus was already dead when I arrived in his office. And before that, I fought Fang down in the sewers and he seemed to be stalling for some reason. I should've killed him but he ran and I figured I didn't have time to chase him." The notion seemed to bother the male but he allowed the moment to pass and moved on, "Anyway, Fang had already killed Marcus and left his own brothers here to toy with us, but what the hell for?"

Pacing the room, as he had a tendency to do when he had something on his mind, Kage stopped long enough to look at both the ladies, "We've got alot more investigating to do. I think we're in the middle of something much larger than a simple slave ring." He didn't know whether or not he should bring this to Architect or not but he did think he needed more evidence before he should present a case if he did. Right now this was just too convenient and too loose for the Guildmaster to take any conclusive action. What should we do?

Hresvelgr

Old 05-26-2011, 05:11 PM

Fernandez looked to all of the slaves in the room as they entered. They looked starved, cold and very scared. Even more so there were three assassins in the room. Which probably did not help at all. Fernandez moved towards the cages. Pulling a hair pin from her hair. She started to pick the locks. Ignoring the green residue on them. She looked up into the cage seeing a familiar face. "Ah sister." Fernandez said. She was still listening to Kage who was across the room from her. In fact focused on what he was saying. It simply did not add up..

"Fernandez!" A brunette came out from the corner of the cage. She was a prostitute, as shown from her very.. risque pink dress.

"Of coarse you would find yourself in this sitution." Fernandez said to the girl. Ignoring the fact she had just said her.. name. It was not important. She opened the door to the cage, letting the slaves out. "Come come. We should get you home, yes?" Fernandez said, almost answering Kage and his questionable 'what should we do now' face. He seemed very puzzled at the circumstance, but they still had thirty people standing there, who needed to go home. Besides it was not usually wise to say much in front of such people.

------

Viridiana almost crossed her arms as the two entered the room. Although seeing Azoth's troubled face cooled her down. What was wrong? What had happened? Faith right away went to the slave cages towards the back of the room while Vi stayed near Azoth. Listening to him completely. "Dead? Fang was here" She muttered back to him. It simply did not make any sense. Why would Fang kill Marcus. He was supposed to be protecting him... Or no. Was the clan hired by someone else? Someone to get rid of the middle man perhaps? It seemed likely, it would bring more money into the pockets of whoever it was when they weren't paying anyone else.

Her thoughts listened as she heard Faith speaking with someone across the room. Was the idiot even listening? This was very vital information after all. She was slowly growing annoyed with the girl. Alright, so maybe not slowly.

-----

Fernandez turned to move towards Kage and Viridiana, when she heard a gasp from behind her. "Fern, your wounded! Let me-" She sister nearly screamed. Fernnandez turned quickly, though could not touch her due to the poison on her hands and in her system.

"Shhh Fiona, it does not even hurt." She tried to calm the girl who was not used to the blood. "I will dress it later."

"Let me do it now." Fiona protested.

"It is poisoned, you can not touch it." Fernandez said to her, pausing a couple of seconds before standing again to head over to her comrades. "Did you search the room?" She asked, showing her hearing had not failed as Kage and Vi had spoken. "There might have been something on the body, no?"

Marsyas

Old 05-26-2011, 11:54 PM

Kage snapped out of his binding trance when he heard locks being picked and Faith, whom he now knew was actually named Fernandez, was releasing prisoners. She called one of the prositutes sister as she released her but Kage paid it no mind. He had let the circumstances get under his skin for the time being without even realizing that the prisoners hadn't been released yet. Smacking himself mentally he looked to Vi and said, "Lets figure the rest of this out once all the prisoners have been freed. You can lead them out can't you?" He didn't wait for a response because he knew she could and he trusted her, maybe even more than he trusted himself on some occassions.

Walking over to the pitiable sight in the next cage, the male peered in and noticed a few of his own contacts there. One was a scruffy looking begger called Horice. He was heavily bearded and smelled like he hadn't taken a bath in days. It was a getup of course and it was good one at that. Another was a prostitute that worked in one of his brothels. She was a young girl no older than seventeen but had a wonderful body, making up for what she lacked in the face department. Her name was Rochell and she reported to him on a regular basis, though she didn't actually know what he looked like. None of his networked informants did. He always met them in dark alleys when he was dressed in his grey and black's to keep his identity a secret just in case any of them were found out. Pulling out his pick, the lock opened in seconds and the crowd went free. He urged them to follow Viridiana to safety while he would follow up the rear.

Tonight had brought up a few too many questions and not one answer to show for anything, plus he had to figure out what he planned to do about getting laid tonight. In the midst of all the drama Kage had worked up a strong desire to release some tension and stress. He was really wanting to finish what he started earlier but he didn't want to put Vi through that. Maybe he would simply visit one of his brothels downtown and take one of those women for the night. Hell, at least it would be free since he owned the place. But then there was the problem of Faith being untouchable at the moment. She carried poisons in her body which meant she would sweat them out.

Looking to Faith, which was what he had decided to call the elven beauty despite knowing her real name, he asked, "You're a poison master right?" He smiled innocently to state his approval though there was a hint of sadness since he wasn't allowed to kiss her soft lips for a while. Azoth had figured her little fun fact out during her conversation with her sister. He wanted to ask why she hadn't told him but he knew the question was unfair and would only backfire on him if he asked. Secrets were a dime a dozen as an assassin and were the most valuable treasure that one could keep.

The less someone knew about you, the better, plain and simple. Although that didn't seem to be the way he wanted things between the two of them. He and Vi had an open sort of relationship but they had never spoken about their feelings to one another, probably because neither one of them had ever seriously liked any of their many flings. Now look at where they were, and it was mostly Kage's fault of course, but he wasn't going to beat himself up over it.

Love was a chain that would bind an assassin to death eventually, so it was something that he avoided but he'd never felt like this before now. . .

Hresvelgr

Old 05-27-2011, 06:08 PM

Vi nodded as the conversaton switched towards the slaves. Or better, not slaves. Since well, yeah.. "I'll bring them threw the sewers. Mainly just to stray away from attention from the rich up here." Viridianna said thinking outloud, but also telling them her plans. Although she was not very happy having this job. Leading these people back to their homes seemed beneath her. But she figured Azoth would want to look for clues, and Faith was covered in far too much poison, most of them would end up dead. Which would defeat the entire purpose.

She looked to the large group as they all filed out of the cages. "We have to hurry, and I will not go back for a soul. Let's go." She ordered. Turning and walking from the room. The group following her. Although a few seemed to stop and think if they should even follow. But then quickly remembered they would try their chances with one assassin instead of two.

-----

Fernandez watched as the slaves shuffled out of the room. In her mind she was checking them over. Many of them had bruises, while others had cuts and scrapes. Nothing out of the ordinary caught her eye though. So they were treated like precis cargo. She thought to herself. It was something she did not think much of. Most slavers wanted to keep their.. merchandise as pristine and pretty as possible. Made for better sales after all. Fiona was one of the ones to hang back for a few seconds before Fernandez ushered her along with the rest of them. It had to be obvious the two were not in reality sisters. Well at least to Kage. After all, the prostitute was a human, very pale, white skinned beauty.

Once it was just Kage and Fernandez in the room he popped the question. Well, at least one of the questions she was waiting for him to ask. It was about her poison making. She wondered at what point it gave her away.

"Of coarse I am." She answered just as innocently as he asked. It did amaze her how no matter how she dressed herself, Fiona was able to pick her out from a crowd. The two, although not blood sisters did grow up in the same brothel. Fiona was a few years older than Fernandez, and at the time a bit of a bully. But the two did not care now. As much as they rarely spoke with eachother, they still behaved as at least good friends. It was that conversation that she released a bunch of information. Even Fernandez herself said she was poisoned. Not that it was much to hide.

"I even go a bit beyond by being immune myself. Right now, I have three different poisons in my system. One to numb pain, another to kill the Tiger brother if he kissed me, and the one from when he stabbed he." Fernandez said. She grew up with the training for years of drinking poisons. Her body learned to fight each one away. It was a practice that tended to kill every person who was put threw it. Therefore the practice was stopped by most clans centuries ago. The Dragon Talon guild master decided to try it out though. Only the slave recruits, since at least then they would not be wasting anyone precious. They were used more as experiments and test subjects to make a better assassin. Out of twenty, Fernandez was the only to live threw the taboo. Well, there was another girl, but her brain does not function right anymore. I wonder what happened to her... She thought to herself.

"The girl I was speaking with is someone I grew up with as a child. But a lass, that will be a story for a different day. Deadly assassin growing up with a one day prostitute. Interesting, interesting." She said, figuring she would at least skim everything. But she left one little detail out. "Oh, and yes. Fernandez is what they called me." The elven women said to him, which was probably a very strange way for her to refer to her own name. Such little details were always the most fun though.

"My life is an open book, even if you do not like the story. Feel free to ask away, but for now, I must dress my wound. It is beginning to burn." Fernandez said sitting down in one of the seats. She at least wanted to cover it. Later she should take a bath and fully cleanse her body of everything. Which in itself was a rather fun process. Involved soaking in a hot tub for a while with some home made oils.

Marsyas

Old 05-27-2011, 11:14 PM

"Thanks Umbra," he replied, only using her codename since he didn't want to compromise her real identity. He gave her a smile and a wink then watched her usher the now free slaves out. Once Vi took the group outside, Kage began to search to room for anything dropped or discarded that may hint towards the proceedings that were involved in this situation. Things had just gotten dramatically more complicated when the Tigers entered the picture.

As he searched, he listened to the elven poisoner speak. Her openness was attractive, and it seemed that she was willing to tell him everything even if she didn't want to. It was something he had loved about Vi. They had always talked to each other in such an open manner except for when it came to their own relationship. He let the thought pass and continued his search while Faith spoke to him.

"That's quite a talent and achievement, love. Last I heard, there hasn't been a true poison master in a few centuries or so. Not that they would make their presence known but, that was the last known one that I recall." Kage imagined how rough it must have been to go through that training. There was no doubt in her mind that she was lucky and then some. She'd probably injested some poisons that would kill him in less than a minute if he wasn't careful, and survived it. How much pain has your body endured, Faith?

Her next comments made the master assassin chuckle a bit, "Yes, I will ask for your life's story one night after a long grueling wrestling match between the sheets. I trust you have no objections?" He smiled, thinking he already knew her answer, and the thought was intruiging. "As far as your name goes, I have no comment on the matter. I've already decided that I'll call you Faith from now on, but if you'd prefer me not to just speak the words." It was her name after all, she should get to decide what he called her.

He finished up his search after checking behind the cages. "You can go on ahead if you'd like. I need to search Marcus' office one more time to see if I missed something." Walking over to her, Kage cupped the side of her face in his gloved hand as he brushed her full pink lips softly with his thumb, "I'll contact you and let you know what I find." Pausing for a moment, a passionate look filling his eyes, "How long will it be before I'm able to touch you again?"

Hresvelgr

Old 05-28-2011, 07:29 PM

Fernandez knelled down next to one of the tiger's bodies. It looked as if he died right away from a knife wound to the neck. Not that it was important, but it was good to know he was dead. She searched threw a few of his pockets, not finding anything important. But she was not expecting to. After all, why would they trust simple guards with something so important. Even checking Marcus's body would probably not point to any answers. If Fang was the one who killed him, then hopefully we would at least take everything that would assist them. At least that as the mentor in her speaking. Fange was very much like a student she would lecture. What he did to bodies was not only cruel, but completely idiotic. But at least it made him more a target for Templars.

"For good reason. Even with as helpful as it is, I would not put any one of my students threw it. There are several poison masters, probably even in your clan, but none go threw the process of being immune." She explained slightly, pulling a pouch from the second's tigers pocket. Although it was filled with a few copper and gold peices. Nothing out of the ordinary. She had caught the word again too. Love.. Even though it was used as a pet name towards her, it threw her off slightly. Her body moved slower for a couple of second, but looking in the pouch proved an easy cover. "There are obvious signs, like markings on the body. Although, I myself covered most of mine with Elven tattoos." In some twisted way, Fernandez enjoyed giving away small perks about herself. Nothing was ever truly painful to speak about. Her story, past and childhood were well known in her clan. A whoredaughter, slave, and test subject who grew to become a Master Assassin. At the same time, she was not proud of it. Mixed feelings really.

A small laugh rose from her own lips at his comment. "I accept your challenge, mi dulce." Fern commented as the thought lingered into her mind. But was pushed away at the remembrance of his friend. Could she really come between two so close? Well, it was not like she had not done it before. Sleeping with a married man, but that was normally part of a mission.... normally. When her name come up, she did not answer, mainly because she did not care what he called her.

After checking the last body to find nothing again, she stood to face towards him. Leaning on the table as the mixed poisons started to fatigue her a bit. His question was one she thought over. For that night Fernandez could not return to her home. If she were to walk in with her condition, her sister would find out. Which would become a matter it was wise to not deal with. "I will probably get a room at the tavern in the market place tonight. Since returning home will likely not be good." She assured him, since it was true. Telling Kage was the easiest way to contact her. A gloved hand pressed to her lips as his golden eyes, filled with passion looked right into her own. "A few hours at most. The most deadly is the one I took. But it is only potent within half an hour." Fernandez said. She wished she could touch him back. Even hold herself against him for a few moments, but knew it was not wise, for his sake. The last thing she wished was to make Kage sick, or worse.

"I need to let you know. I noticed the looks Umbra was giving you tonight. If there is something going on between you two, I will calmly step aside. No questions asked." Fernandez suddenly offered. Looking up into his passion filled eyes. After only just really meeting him, she seemed to feel the same connection. But they had only just met. What he and Viridiana shared seemed to go past friendship. After all, there were many rumors. They could not have come from nothing. Normally it was lower members from their order spreading them. Not intentionally, but still.

"You do not have to answer me now. Just something to merely think about mi- Kage." Fernandez pushed herself off the table to stand up. The money pouch she had taken was still in her hand. "This should just be enough to get one room for a night." Fernandez changed the subject on him on purpose, although she did hope Kage would choose her, it was not very likely. But because they happened to be alone in the room, she did not want him giving her the answer to please her. An offer to step aside was very out of the ordinary for a seductress... But she was not offering it to him as a seductress, but as a woman.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 05-29-2011 at 06:17 PM..

Marsyas

Old 05-29-2011, 09:17 PM

"So are you completely immune to poisons?" It was a thought that intrigued him and he was curious to know how one actually became immune but that was a topic for another day. At the mentioning of her tattoos, Kage nodded. He had wondered what they were for and where they came from but he'd decided not to ask. Well at least not directly. It was an interesting, that they shared similar reasoning for their tattoos, just another thing they had in common. Kage's arms were covered with a foreign culture's tribal tats that spanned the entirety of both of his arms. They were there to cover up the brutal scars that his master had given him. It was a mercy and a reminder.

A smile emerged from his lips as his challenge was accepted, but he noticed a slight change in her demeanor for a moment afterwards, as if something was bothering her. Was it Viridiana? Probably. He was stuck in a rough spot right now unable to choose between them, wanting both of them, and having made love to neither of them. Sex was a better way to read the emotions between a man and a woman than fighting was between two people of the same or opposite gender.

It was something that Karina had taught him. She was the courtesan that had taken him under her wing at his master's request for that one year. He had learned quite a bit from her and respected her wisdom. She was more intelligent than many of the people he had ever met or would meet but she was killed about two years after he finished his apprenticeship with her. It was a wound that had cut him deep and left him scarred. Karina was like a mother to him, she had taught him more than just the art of sex. She had taught him how to be a play certain roles and how to act in specific situations and even taught him basic things such as geography and history. Karina was a dear friend to him and he had loved and admired her.

She was staying in a tavern by herself tonight and he still wasn't sure if she would be safe to visit. When they left here he would have to go and discuss things with Vi before taking any action, and to be honest, he was scared of what would happen. She was on his mind now, since that kiss from earlier but he didn't want to do anything hurt either of them, though he would. He would have to. There was no chance of him having both of them and he couldn't just string them along no matter how much he wanted to try, just to keep them close. "If we find anything tonight, I'll come see you personally." That was all he could manage, even if he wasn't sure how true it was.

Her next statement hit him like a dagger in the heart. Kage forgot to breath for a few seconds. Even with all his training he couldn't mask the confusion and pain that came from having to make such a choice. I do deserve as much. It occurred to him that she almost called him 'my sweet' again but stopped apparently thinking that to be inappropriate in the current situation. It was another blow to him. Azoth didn't want to have to make a choice at all. He was hoping that the two of them eventually got along and they would just forget about it in general. This way he could make love to both of them without restraint and things would be fine. Besides none of them needed any sort of attachments right? This would only complicate things and make one of them a target possibly because of the other's actions.

Walking out of the open room the male smiled, but it wasn't a happy one, and replied (barely above a whisper), "I'll give you your answer in due time love. But until then please say close to me. . ." He didn't give her a chance to reply to him as a mist engulfed the room and by the time it dispersed, he was gone. He had only used the trick to buy him enough time to get away from her without hearing her call to him. Azoth knew that he wouldn't have been able to walk away from her any other way. Now he was checking Marcus' room one last time. He checked the body, the desk, and every other nook and cranny in the office but it appeared there was nothing left. Fange had cleared everything out, if there had even been anything in the first place.

With that being done, the male left and went back to the safehouse that he and Vi used whenever they went on missions together. There were only four rooms here. One for their weapons and training. One for taking a bath. There was one that served as a kitchen and dining room. And the last was a bedroom. They only had one bed in here and they had often shared it but never before had anything been done in it. The raven haired male wasn't so sure that, tonight that wouldn't change. Unlocking the door he stepped in and saw a fire already burning in the fireplace. She was here. . .

(I'm stopping here to give you a chance to do whatever it is you wanna do with her lol)

Hresvelgr

Old 05-29-2011, 10:52 PM

Fernandez nodded to his first question. "As immune as one can be. If we were both to drink something strong such as..." She paused for a breif second to think of a universal poison, "...Essence of thorn root ((First thing I thought of xD)). It would probably at the very least stop your heart. That not even mentions the four steps before it does that. To me, I would more than likely get a fever or something for a day. Nothing to worry about." She explained. Poisons were much like illness. Once you caught chickenpox, you never got it again. If you drank enough poison, it eventually did nothing. Or at least close to nothing. Fernandez had of coarse noticed his own tattoos. She simply had not had enough time to admire before. Hers at that moment were covered. Either by a bit of foundation or by her clothes. They were on her entire body. But seeing them would have to wait for another day.

Fernandez had not said another thing after that. Mainly because after her harsh phase towards him, there was nothing much she could say. It seemed to translate far better in her head. Maybe she had spoken the wrong thing? Fernandez played the sentence in her head a few times. Although from the phrase seemed to strike right threw his heart and soul. She honestly had no problem warming his bed for an evening. He would be coming to her room that evening. Well there was a chance, but still she would not be surprised. But what Kage and Vi shared, she could not take away. Being an assassin, they had much taken from them. Although Love in most clans was forbidden, it was still precious. Mist started to fill the room as he gave his final response. If Fernandez truly wanted, she could go find him. Up were Marcus laid dead.

Fernandez stayed in the room for a few minutes longer. Kage's... His entire body was filled with mixed emotions. Much like she had completely broken down every professional wall he built up. She climbed out of the window the room held. Heading down the street towards the marketplace. Making it to the tavern she had visited early that morning. Taking care of her hit. She tried to keep thoughts of Kage out of her mind for a short while as she walked into the Tavern. It was very late, only a few souls were still there drinking before the place was closed for the night. "Might I have a room please?" Fernandez asked the bartender. Paying right there and then. A women came down the stairs to show Fernandez where she would be staying that evening.

-----

Viridiana headed back to the safe-house after getting far enough with the group of thirty. She brought them to the section of town they lived in before disappearing herself. Heading to the safe house where she got a fire started, and put a bit of stew over it. For both Azoth and she when he got back. She was not surprised when he came to tell her of another woman. After all, it had not been the first time he returned with the fresh scent of another. No.. they had never slept together... and never spoke of their feelings towards one another.. or even kissed before earlier that day. But hearing of Faith, then meeting her... A member from the sisterhood of Dragon's Talon's. How was she to compete with that? She was sure the petiete human girl was in a disguise, but she was beautiful even. Why am I thinking this way? The very steamed Vi thought to herself.

She took and seat in the chair by the fire. Crossing her legs. Vi was already out of her clan clothes, and in simple night wear. She wore a long brown shirt, which really on her was a nightgown. Falling to her mid thigh. Her hair was messy laying on her back. Vi honestly just simply wanted to forget about the night. At least for a short while. The image of Faith kept entering her mind. Almost like a trace. It was not until the door opened, Azoth entered, and it closed. Her temper rose as a bit of red filled her cheeks. Viridiana was pissed. At Azoth, at Faith, At herself. She stayed completely silent for what seemed like hours as thoughts replayed in her mind. Am I jealous?

"You did not tell me she was a poison master.." Vi said. It was probably the main point that had her concerned with the entire relationship. She could kill him without him even knowing. Even the thought of working with a poison master had driven her crazy. Watching her drink the liquid on the roof like it was water. It was sickening. Vi stood after hearing his answer, stepping towards him in full rage. Vi was within a foot before she stopped. Looking up at her friend, brother, and possibly the one good thing she had good going for her. Her hand slid first threw her hair, and then rested on his chest. "You can't trust her. Did she kiss you at all?.... I watched her do it. Drank it right in front of me" Vi continued, knowing she was being very vague.

Suddenly her hand shoved him back into the wood of the door. Her body pressed against his. Where Vi honestly was going with this, she was not sure. Could she simply sleep with him so easily? She was no seductress, but also was not so innocent herself. Well, more so than Azoth in that department.

Marsyas

Old 05-30-2011, 01:02 AM

"I see. . ."

((That's about all I got for that part lol and no big deal))

-------

When Kage stepped in the first thing he saw was the fire, with a stew being prepared and what he saw next tortured his emotions. Viridiana was sitting in front of the fire with her usual nightwear on. She had supple curves and a full bust and backside to match. It was hard not to stand there and imagine what it would be like for him to experience her body for himself. Now that he thought about it he wasn't even sure if she was or wasn't a virgin. Of course she knew he wasn't and he wondered if that had ever bothered her. If he had known that she felt this way, he would've stopped sleeping around without a problem. But he hadn't known, and he had slept with so many different women all to satisfy his obsessive urges.

Thinking about that now made the male regret his actions to a small degree, and that was only because he had no idea if it bothered her or not. When she got up, Azoth let out a breath he hadn't even realized he was holding. This wasn't good. He was vulnerable. Faith. It was what she had said to him, that had thrown him off balance. He couldn't even think straight right now. Things were complicated enough with his job alone, why did his life have to be difficult?

Her question freed him of his inner chains for the moment and allowed him to focus on the present, "I had no idea. I just found out tonight, apparently after you did." The woman walked over to him, her body moved with a purpose. Viridiana was angry, but was it all directed at him? She stopped barely a foot away from him and Azoth could feel her body heat radiating from her. She was beauiful, angry or not, and there was no way to deny it.

Her next question left him speechless. Does she really want to know? He didn't answer. Then she mentioned Faith drinking a poisonous liquid in front of her. That didn't surprise the male and it did confirm what the elven assassin had told him earlier about herself. She had injested the poison and was fine. She functioned normally and everything. It was amazing but not enough to keep his mind off of the figure in front of him.

Then suddenly his back was against the door and Vi was pressed into his. And for the first time in a long time, Azoth felt like an amateur, he didn't know what to do. His mind was racing for answers but was having ill luck coming up with a solution. But suddenly, his body reacted for him.

He placed his arms around Vi after throwing his poisoned gloves into the fire beneath the stew. He then hugged her tightly for a few moments before creating a little space between their bodies to keep the moment from getting awkward. He caressed her accentuated curves gently with his large yet slender hands. He felt every curve on her even stopping to enjoy some areas more than others. He finally made his way up to her neck and then used his index finger to lift her chin so that they made eye contact. Kage pressed his lips to Vi's, and all those years of keeping his feelings to himself seeped from him. His passion, his love, everything that he felt for her seemingly rushed to the surface.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-30-2011, 02:06 AM

((Wow, my last post. I'm sorry. I was typing on a laptop, so everything was thrown off. Dang missing letters and spell check! xD I'm back on my desk top now though. Yay!!))

Her questions, motions and attitude seemed to throw Azoth off completely. He seemed lost, unsure of himself. It left Viridiana alightly lost herself. Her anger was not pointed at him. In fact it was that girl, and the grand master of the order of light that really set her off that day. The grand master of Light simply spoke down to her. Automatically making her feel less. But with her own grand master standing there, she could not say a thing. Or much that was. Before meeting with Azoth the grandmaster stopped her on the rooftop. Warning Vi that if she ever spoke out against her, she would personally make her wish she was dead. Such threats happened all the time though. It was not uncommon to say the least. They just always ticked Viridiana off whenever she was the target.

Faith angered her simply for being what she was. In their clan there were poison mixers, but not to her extreme. She did not understand how one would go threw such an ordeal. Not only that, she was moving in on Azoth. But that was not the reason entirely. In truth Faith was of an enemy clan. The Sisterhood was known for butting into business that was not their own. The business of other clans. They also were simply bitchy, and had to be in control. The control part she got from Faith. It was well known there were only a few Masters in the clan, and they travelled. Vi had to wonder how many Sister's from the clan were in the city now to train under Faith. Simply taking her out would kill a poison master, an enemy, and a threat to Azoth.

Azoth was here to become an almost decoy to her built up anger. As he usually became. Normally they simply talked it out. But this time he was involved. A second thought kept running into her mind. Did she truly wish to threaten their friendship with something more? Who was to say how many things he could have caught from sleeping around... Should she really even be thinking such a thing.. Only recently it began to bother her. And she wanted to test the waters by kissing him. It honestly was perfect, they blended together like peas and carrots. But could she go even further with her best friend... The better question being, Could she sleep with even girl he slept with in the past? Should this even be bothering me this much?

Suddenly his lips were one her again. Filling her with a passion and love she had wanted from another. She nearly melted into his arms. All fibers of her being calmed just as quickly as they had built up in the few minutes of sitting by the fire. His eyes.. his golden eyes fixated on her green(?) irises. And for that moment nothing mattered. But something held her back. No, Vi knew what it was. Just could not bare to say it out-loud. She pushed away just as suddenly as she had come. Already missing the contact.

"..The stew I made earlier should be ready. Are you going to stay and eat or go back to investigate?" Viridiana asked him quietly. In a confused tone. Although it was her own mind doing the work. Vi had no idea what she wanted, yet when she acted she could not bring herself to go further. Every woman... played in her mind like a broken record. ...If those were even invented by this time.. just saying. Back to the post.. Vi headed to the fire, stirring the pot a couple of times.

Marsyas

Old 05-30-2011, 03:39 AM

As Azoth expected, their bodies moved in unison, perfectly and easily. He knew that with them growing up together and training with one another on a regular basis that they would have a pure chemistry. Her emerald green eyes were like diamonds shining out against a sea of pearls. They were so enticing. Azoth could feel their body temperatures rising and was actually ready to go the next step with her. It just felt right, even if there was some tinge of guilt in there somewhere.

Just as they were getting into the moment Vi pushed away from him, and for a brief moment, Azoth could swear he knew what was wrong. Her eyes were troubled, and this time it had nothing to do with Faith. Smiling his all of a sudden familiar, grim smile Azoth replied gently, "I'll take a bowl, them I'm going to head out. I got a few things I need to check on." His mind flashed to Faith, and his eyes showed hints of sadness.

Was she worried about whether or not he was clean? The raven maned male got checked regularly. In fact he and his physician were good friends at this point becuase they met monthly and went out to lunch afterwards. He was a good man. Faithful. Something Azoth was starting to want a chance to be, but it was beginning to look like Viridiana would give him the chance.

The Master Assassin had always thought he was a well trained man. Strong and resilient. But he had never faced a foe that attacked your heart so directly. Hell, before today he wasn't even sure he had one. But after tonight, the mage felt so soundly beaten that he was beginning to feel low. This is why your master said no attachments. No love. Its too painful when, not if, you get hurt.

Walking over to the table, Azoth picked up one of the bowls and moved to the pot grabbing the ladle, and scooping himself a good helping of the stew. He sat down in the chair next to Viridiana's and waited for her to join him before he began. Once she sat down, he thanked Nysos and then dug in. After a few spoonfuls of stew Azoth openly said, "I just wanted you to know, I'm clean. I get checked every month religiously." The male didn't say another word after that. He wasn't upset but he was confused, and wasn't even sure if he was actually hurt. Could he be even if they aren't together? He banished the thought with an uncomfortable ease.

He was going to see Faith. She wanted him, the way he wanted her. And with the way he was feeling, she would be in for a real treat, if she would make love to him. On occasion, Azoth used magick to enhance a woman's sexual pleasure. It was a. . . technique he developed during his time in the brothel. He hadn't planned on using it their first time because the effects were so intense, they usually left the woman. . . weak, for some time afterwards.

After a few long minutes of sitting in silence and ignoring Vi, which wasn't out of anger but frustration and fear were involved, the mage stood up and took a bath and changed into a clean grey and black garb before leaving. He didn't say so much as a goodbye to his guild sister. He couldn't. So he would go to Faith, but he wouldn't talk to her about Vi, that would be disrespectful. Not to mention it would undermine the reason he was going to her. . .

It was a few minutes before Azoth arrived at the tavern, and when he did, the man walked up to the bartender and inquired about an elven woman and her room. When he got the information he needed, he brusquely made his way up the stair and down the hall to her room. Taking a deep breath outside the door to gather himself and his thoughts, Azoth finally knocked on the door.

((And no there were no broken records in this time. This is around the time of the Renaissance.))

Hresvelgr

Old 05-30-2011, 05:40 AM

Viridiana did not say a word the rest of the night with Azoth. She ate in silence. Knowing his addiction was probably getting to him by now. Hell, Vi could no even bring herself to look up to the men. Instead she ate. Even when he broke the silence, she did not respond. It still amazed her how he seemed to read her mind. Even something so minor, and unlikely as that. Maybe to a point he could read her mind. Not that Vi honestly wanted to know. It was nice to know she at least had her thoughts. She finished her bowl, going into the kitchen to clean it. Not saying another word. There was nothing to say after all. In the other room she heard him leave. Knowing right away he was probably going to visit one of his many brothel's, or Faith. At least she hoped he would not see Faith. The woman was poisoned after all...

----

She had settled into the room quite nicely. It was a typical inn room complete with a conopy bed, large tub and two small windows. A fire place rested at the end of the room with rocks along the bottom to heat a bath. Fernandez asked for a bit of food, and both to be brought up to her room. Fernandez started a fire while water was brought up to the bath in bucket. It was cold of coarse, but to Fernandez that was not a problem. It would take some time for the rocks to eat up. In the mean time she undressed. Taking her knives out and setting them around the room in varies places. A trick she learned long ago. If someone were to attack her in the middle of the night, she had blades hidden everywhere to help her. Fernandez did leave her sword, pistol and side daggers on the table where a tray of meat, fruit, bread, cheese and a bottle of wine laid. For it being so late, Fernandez tipped the girl who brought everything to her handsomely. Knowing the poor young girl was probably working overtime by now.

The fire started to roar, heating the rocks enough for Fernandez to drop them into the tub. The wound on her back had stopped bleeding long ago, making it nothing to worry about. At least for that moment. The water heated fast, as she added a few rose scented oils, spices, and something extra to cleanse herself before climbing in. Leaning against the wall of the tub. The stone tub was separated from the rest of the room by a long ornate throw. It was there so whoever walked into the room could not see her right away.

While relaxing, her mind drifted to the event of the day. It had been a long day. Waking up train a few of her sisters, moving on to the markets to take out a hit. Meeting Kage who was her own little enjoyment, continuing by killing another noble. Always fun work, Taking out some members of the tiger clan. Not to mention the emotional aspects of the evening. But Fernandez did her best to shield herself from them. Resting her head on the back of the stone tub on a towel. Closing her eyes she felt the poison leaving her body. Being killed off by the heat in the water. The water was steaming in fact it was so hot. A bit of sweat formed at her forehead, but that was good. The point in fact.

She had been laying in the tub for a while before she started to clean her body. Washing the make-up from her face to reveal the beautiful tree branch like tattoos. Her hair had been pinned tightly back. Fighting with the pins and clips, Fernandez dropped them to the floor for the time being as she took a dip under the water. Her long blond hair fell to about her mid back. Then suddenly there came a knock at her door. Fernandez turned towards the door, still in the water.

"Entrar (enter)" She spoke sitting up now. Her arm rested on the side of the tub as she looked towards the door. Although because of her petite form the large tub seemed to swallow her whole. As Kage came in, she smiled slightly. Realizing how long she had lost track of time. Then again one person filling a tub.. that took a very long time. "Good Evening Kage." She spoke to him. Motioning for him to take a seat at the table if he wished so. Fernandez was not embarrassed at her current.. position. Why should she be? It was not like that were both Virgins after all.

As he entered the room, Fernendez could tell something had happened, something was on his mind. It was in his eyes. It was like looking at a painting. Seeing the confusion and frustration in his eyes. Of coarse she would not bring it up unless he asked.

"Did you find anything?"
She asked. A general question, but she was speaking about the job. Half expecting his answer to be no. Even Fang was not so stupid as to leave a clue. But still the look in his eyes. It seemed to be the look of rejection, but Fernandez could have been reading far too in to it. What is troubling you my dear...

Marsyas

Old 05-30-2011, 06:51 AM

Kage entered the room once invited in. He was happy to see Faith, more than happy in fact. A broad smile beamed onto the male's face and he found himself wondering why it was that he was smiling. Should he even be allowed to be happy at a time like this? No. But he was. The one thing that even he couldn't hide was the jumble of emotion in his eyes. As excited and calm and collected as he seemed on the outside. There was still quite a bit of inner terbulance.

The male took the seat when offered to him and returned the greeting, "Good evening to you as well, love. How is your wound?" He was concerned about her, even though he knew the injury was far from fatal. There was a throw shielding her person from being completely visable naked, to Kage's dismay, but he could still make out those perfect curves from her upper body. It was almost enough to make him go join her immediately, but he had to show some restraint.

When she asked if he found anything, he wondered if it was becuase she legitimately wanted to know or if there was something more to it? "No, there was nothing left on the body or in the office. It was a bit of a disappointment, even though I expected it." Kage let out a heavy sigh, "No matter how much I hate Fange's killing style, he still operates like a professional outside that one quirk." It was a sad thing that a man as talented as him was so enamoured with desecrating bodies, but he still got the job done and on top of that managed to stay thorough.

"Would you like for me to come in there and tend to your wound? I'm sure it's a bit difficult to get to with it being on your back and all. . ." It wasn't a pass at her, but in the current situation even Kage himself felt like it was one. He did want to see her unguarded skin, soft and beautiful. He wanted to feel her naked body against his own but only after he was sure she was alright. He didn't even know if he could touch her safely right now although he was willing to do so regardless. A part of him needed her comfort more than he had ever needed anything, and a vulnerable assassin was a weak one. Kage couldn't afford to be weak, he was too well known and already a target for many experienced along with up and coming templars. Ah damn it all. . .

Something in him was urging him to just tell her to come to him and just have his way with her all night. He had amazing stamina, with or without the use of magic. They would likely be at it until morning no matter which method he chose to bless her body with. Will you give yourself to me tonight?

Hresvelgr

Old 05-30-2011, 07:25 AM

Fernandez was taken back a bit at the mention of her wound. Although it did not hurt at all, It still needed to be dressed and such. Not that it would not take very long. Still anything to stop an infection from creeping up on her in the middle of the night. She soaked a bit longer in the rose scented liquid. Knowing it was probably rude of her to stay put for the time being. But Kage seemed to be enjoying the sight over being insulted by it. Which worked in her favor. While he spoke, she examined his entire persona. Everything was thrown off key from the man she spoke to that morning. He was over tired, stressed out, and whatever had happened to him within the past few hours, emotionally drained. Not to mention he had come to her.

"It is fine. Most of the poison is gone by now. It is nothing to worry about." Fernandez assured him. But she had said most. Which would worry most who thought of coming into contact with her. But honestly she was sure he would be fine... And if something did happen, she did have antidotes on hand to help him. Plus knew any signs to look for.... The mention of his job came up and proved the answered she had expected. But it was no worry. Once the ship rolled into the harbor to find their shipment was not ready, it was stir something up. At least hopefully. For a few hours though, she would not mention it. Fernandez knew what he needed, and was more than happy to give just that to him.

As Kage made the hard to resist offer, she reached towards a rack and pulled a dry towel, stepping out from the warm waters. The cold air hit her skin like a ton of bricks as she dried herself off. At least most of the way. Te water from her hair trailed small streams down her body. All of her tattoo's were visible. Wrapping around her upper back, legs, upper arms.

Dropping the towel towards the ground she stepped towards him with a slight sway to her hips. Coming around the table and his chair so she was behind him. Her delicate, yet worn hand found their way to the side of his neck, kneading the muscles and skin. "Mi dulce, you are so tense..." Fernandez whispered softly to him. Being as calm as she could around him. "Do not worry for me. You must relax. I will take good care of you tonight." Her lips found the top of his head. Kissing softly, resting her cheek where she had kissed.

"I shall massage your tense body for you for as long as you like. I am yours Kage.." Fernandez whispered again. Seemly reading his very thoughts.