Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-25-2010, 08:14 PM

This is a private RP between Annalesia and Dino_RAWR. You are more than welcome to read, but don't post.

Plot Summary:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalesia
Teen girl sneaks into a male training academy. She is there to train for revenge for her parent's recent death. The leader of the academy is also the leader or a secret agency that assassinates. While there she becomes acquainted with a strong arrogant male who is used to getting what he wants. As well as that, he happens to be the strongest fighter there, and is a descendant of the man who killed her parents. She uses him, accepting his offer for 'private tutoring', but the closer she gets to the murderer, the harder she falls for the son. Doesn't take place in modern times.

Last edited by Annalesia; 06-25-2010 at 09:52 PM..

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-25-2010, 10:00 PM

name: Niara
pic:

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-25-2010, 11:16 PM

Name: Aiden
Appearance:

Name: Ashur
Appearance:

Last edited by Annalesia; 07-07-2010 at 03:50 AM..

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-26-2010, 01:42 AM

Niara stood in front of a mirror, checking herself over and over again to make sure everything was perfect for step one in revenging her parent's deaths. She'd just recently got done with step zero, which was cutting her hair and mimicking the walk and talk of a boy, and also the way they act so she could go into step one, which included sneaking into a boy's Training academy.

right now, to her the only thing that matters is that she can keep up her disguise and get into the academy easily, since there were many steps to her plan that she had, and to do it she spena days, observinug how men acted, how they looked and dressed, talked, their walk and their expressions to certain things, practicing at a bar every now and then to make sure she got it right, and when she did she knew she was ready to exicute step two.

she sighed, tucking her hair behind and ear and frowned, realizing that it made her look girlier of she did and just let it fall back the way it was, framing her face. She checked a chest strap she'd gotten to press down on her brests, to it gave the effect that she didn't have any, since that was one of the major things that gives you away as a girl. She then pulled on her uniform and walked out, slightly nervous as she walked towards the academy, hoping that her plan would actually work.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2010, 03:58 AM

Aiden sighed, his hand running through his copper hair as he frowned, the candlelight casting flickering shadows across his face. His teeth bit into his lip, his hands twisting his sweat towel in front of his lower abdomen. Fresh sweat was still trickling down his forehead and cheeks, his heart beat steadily slowing.

"Would you stop fidgeting so? It is unlike you?" Ashur, Aiden's older brother scorned him from the desk on the opposite side of the room, "For goodness sake...it's not like I'm going to exile you, or give you an order to murder your best friend."

Aiden's face flushed as he looked up at his golden haired brother; authority emanated from Ashur at all times, and it was often very intimidating, even to Aiden. "Then can you tell me what father called me here for?"

"You are to take care of the new students coming in."

Aiden scoffed, nearly choking on his own spit, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, so don't pretend you didn't. You are to completely take over with the new ones this year-" When Aiden opened his mouth to speak, Ashur put up his hand to infer that he should remain quiet. "Your further details will be carried out when I please."

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-08-2010, 02:28 AM

Niara went into a training field where the new students were supposed to be and looked around, seeing all the students in an orderly line for tallest to shortest, also, in the back, was the seniors and then in front of them were the grades before and the first years in the front row.

She frowned and looked around for where she would be before a dark haired boy pushed her into line between a guy a few inches taller than her and one a bit shorter, one of the smelling as if they haven't showered once in his life and she wrinkled her nose at him. Disgusting boy smells like three year old rotting carcass... she thought bitterly and stood straight, putting on an unreadable face, her eyes blank and she tried to be much less fidgety than the others in her line.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2010, 10:33 PM

Aiden sat in the stiff leather chair of his father's office, content to stare at the wall behind his brother. Not really sure whether he was waiting for further explanations, or an invitation to leave, he glanced at his brother. Their gazes met, and he could feel Ahur's heated gaze burning through his own, "What are you doing still sitting there? Your class awaits you out in the training grounds."

Obediently, Aiden stood from his chair, tossing his sweat rag over his shoulder as he left the room. Thoughts raced through his mind, blurring his vision as he walked across the grassy fields to the students awaiting him. On the exterior he would look strong, poised, and sure of himself, but on the inside he had no idea what the hell he was doing. He was now the youngest teacher at the academy, but why? Why was he being chosen to teach? Sure, he was top of his class, and his family owned the place. However, Aiden had told his father multiple times that he preferred to be on the sideline, not the center. He'd always been told by others that he'd make an amazing teacher. He wasn't as large as the others, but he had a natural way of things. He was a born fighter; a born killing machine. Not many knew his true talents though. He preferred to play nice on the fields. Did his father find out he was holding back, and want to find out what he's truly capable of?

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-17-2010, 06:28 PM

Niara Stared straight ahead as the teacher walked out onto the field. He wasn't as bulky as she expected him to be, in fact he was a bit, skinny...? Who was she to be talking though? She was probably the tiniest one there, as well as the most feminine. She watched him walk out onto the field, looking like he owned the world, than again, this academy was probably his world, and in a way he kind of did own it, being that he was teaching there now.

She pushed aside her thoughts, clearing her mind as she waited for him to start his lecture or whatever it was he needed to do.

[[ sorry so short... Don;t know what exactly t write right now. DX ]]

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2010, 03:11 AM

Aiden stood in front of his line of students, his feet shoulder width apart and his arms crossed in front of his chest. His face was set in stone as his crystalline eyes scanned the runts in front of him. Perhaps that should be there nickname? Runts? I mean, seriously, did his father give him the least capable grout in the grounds to test him? The boys standing in front of him looked like they would take an eternity just to do a single pull up. Whereas, Aiden could outdo his classmates when he was just a beginner. However, his father had had him trained since he was in diapers. It was his destiny to follow the lineage of his family. They were all husky men...

Clearing his throat, he noted he had been staring at the grass, where a single flower stood. Leaning down, he plucked it from the ground, twirling it in his fingers, the petals swirling into a mass of color and texture.

"Okay, runts. I don't care your name, I don't care your strength, and I definitely don't care about your feelings," he decided to go into this with force. To define his dominance over them.

Stepping close to them, he walked across the line, making eye contact with each of the boys as he passed them, "You know what I do care about, runts? Nothing. Do you know what I love? Nothing and no one. Do you know what I want? The necessities only. And do you know what I know? I know that only a small portion of you will survive my lessons. That you will leave each day and only want sleep-" Aiden stopped short as he came upon the two shortest students towards the middle of the line.

The each stood more than a head shorter than him. One of them was scruffy looking, with an absolute foul smell, "You, shower now."

The boy hesitated, confusion coming over his face as he looked up at Aiden. Rolling his eyes, Aiden shoved him in the chest, "What, do you not speak English? You smell like a decomposed horse. Go."

His eyes went to the other boy, and a chuckle escaped his lips, the corner of his lips lifting into a smirk, "Well, aren't you a pretty little lad? You look so feminine. Where is your facial hair, boy?" Before the boy could answer, Aiden lifted his hand to shush him, then gestured to the field by them, "Show me how manly you are."

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 10-25-2010, 11:29 AM

Niara stood, watching as he went down the line and internally felt relieved when the boy was sent to shower, but froze slightly when the man, standing about two heads taller than her, began to speak to her, and the only thing she could do was stand there for a moment stunned. Facial hair? She'd never thought of that one. I'm screwed...She thought bitterly, cleching her fists as her eyes went ablaze with a cold glare aimed at the man.

Even if he were the teacher, being a little rebellious could be a good thing, especially since she saw no need to show anyone how manly it was, unless she was about to rip someone's heart out, and she was saving her time and energy for training so she could kill one person, in particular, and that wasn't him.

With a simple flick of her eyes over the man, with a look of apathy, she just shrugged him off, ignoring the slight gasps and stares at her disobedience.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-26-2010, 12:31 AM

Amusement flickered through Aiden's mind, flashing like lightening, the fire spreading throughout his mind, heating and creating more feelings. His tongue licked at his bottom lip, his right hand pushing it's fingers into his hair absentmindedly as he looked at the boy, his face void of emotion. He hadn't really expected any of the lads to fight him, especially the runt of the pack. Did this boy really have so much confidence in himself? Did he really think he could disrespect his elders and get away with it? Or was he putting up a front to make himself appear stronger so the boys will be intimidated by her?

A soft sigh escaped Aiden's lips as he rearranged his feet, the toe of his shoe digging into the dirt as he watched it, "Just a shrug? Is that how you go about life? Failure, that's what you like? Whatever happens, just...eh?" He shrugged his shoulders in emphasis.

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 10-26-2010, 03:02 AM

Niara gave another bloodchilling glare. "Unfortunately, some have adapted to apathy, in a sense, I really don't care about anything, I mainly do as I please. And sir, I'm here to learn battle skills from you, not have a second mommy." she said, her voice rumbled smoothly like that of a man's, though she almost choked on the word 'mommy', but she contained it, the sadness and rage that flowed through her veins like a white hot fire.

She continued to stare right into the man's eyes, waiting to hear what he had to say next, or to see what he'd do next.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-26-2010, 04:27 AM

Aiden outright laughed, a low rumble erupting from his chest, but as quickly as it had come, it had disappeared. Replacing the sound of his laughter was the sound of fabric swiftly moving and his breath hitching as he released his anger. His foot swooped behind the runt's ankles, yanking backward as his hand thrust into the boy's chest, throwing him to the ground. As the boy fell, Aiden following, kneeling on one of his knees, his fingers gripping the lads neck, his forearm brushing against the fabric of the boy's clothing. Their eyes connected, tension tangible between their gazes.

His face still chiseled, Aiden cleared his throat, "While apathy may be very useful in tactics, you should be wise as to who you use it and who you do it with."

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 10-27-2010, 12:06 PM

Niara glared, ignoring the pain she received when knocked down before she kicked him hard as she could in the gonads, while she reached up and pushed a pressure point in his wrist hard as she could than punching him in the stomach. She had a horribly short temper, he he had just used up all her patience, especially when he thought he'd get away with knocking her to the ground, nor would she be a push around, she was going to be, or at least try to be, the best student at that school, and the way other cowered just under this guy's gaze made her hope that 50 percent of them wouldn't last.

----------

[[sorry it's so short, writer's block and gotta go 2 school.]]

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2010, 02:46 AM

As the boy kicked him in the groin, Aiden's breath came in sharp, catching in his throat as a sputtering cough rumbled through his chest. The pressure point pinch didn't bother him much considering his brothers played like that as children, and even the punch was nothing compared to the ripples of torture emanating from his undergarments. His body stiffened, fighting to show no retreat, and to ignore the pain as he was trained to. However, no man is trained to withstand a kick in the nuts, it's just inhuman. Impossible for any man to do so. Nostrils flared, Aiden's fingers clenched ever-so-slightly, and his teeth clenched hard. What a cheap shot...what kind of a guy does that?

He hesitated, attempting to rebuild his control as he worked up his pain tolerance again to overcome the choking sensation. His hand moved over the boy's shirt as Aiden grabbed onto the collar, yanking the boy off the ground-standing as he did so. Aiden had noted the wrappings underneath the boy's shirt, but did not allow any reaction to show. Holding the boy next to him, he yanked him along until they were standing a yard away from the line, all boy's visible.

Speaking to the other boys, Aiden's face was under control, "All of us know the kick to the groin, and I'm certain each of us have received it at one point in our lives, so we know the pain. In battle it is tactical to use your enemies weakness against them. However, that doesn't mean it is not a cheap shot. Not only that, but it's a cheap shot that shows you are weak, and that you are losing. During your lessons, you will learn how to fight," he shoved the boy back towards the line for emphasis, "without such low standards of yourself.

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 10-30-2010, 12:05 AM

Niara laughed cynically at him as he gave his little lecture. She knew it hurt him even though he hid it, and she just stood there rolling her eyes as she watched the other boys. She gave him a look that said not to buy it. For anyone in self defence against a gbuy, it was gropin, gut, nose, than flip them onto their backs and break their rib, but she said nothing.

She waited for him to finish , barely stumbling as he shoved her, easily regaining her balance and walking back to the line and staring at the teacher with complete and totaly hatred. "It's a cheap shot but everyone knows, it hurt like. hell." she mumled defiently.