Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 04-09-2012, 06:36 AM

Thanks, Aerinn.

One more drabble before bed time shouldn't hurt, lol. :)
Another Ouran-inspired one for lack of other ideas... and desire to humiliate Kyoya.
Might be kinda confusing-- in short, Honey had lost Usa-chan, his beloved stuffed bunny, and thrown a fit one day.
To avoid dealing with the destruction of Honey's temper, Kyoya took one for the team.

•••

Today was one of the many days where the Ouran High School Host Club sponsored events, yet one of the few where Kyoya received attention. The day was Easter, and the means of attention-gathering wasn't at all planned.

No, today Kyoya hadn't dawned the pair of black bunny ears upon his head out of fun, but out of sheer willpower and his determination to keep the club together. You see, it all started with the day Usa-chan got lost... All hell had broken loose.

"You look just like Usa-chan, Kyoya-san!" gushed Honey, staring wide-eyed up at his make-shift teddy bear.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-10-2012, 03:07 AM

Here's one we should be familiar with...
---
"Mraow~" the little black kitten uttered as he wandered through the many pastel color-clad threads in the Bunnyfest sub-forum. He never felt the need to stay in any given gathering of users too long; commitment to threads was too mainstream. Instead, he just kept walking, dodging the occasional stray Yanegg that rolled across his paws.

As the event neared to a close, the kitty was running out of places to wander. He'd already been to most threads, gracing a few with his posts. As if the Menewshan gods heard his dilemma, the kitten spied a basket ahead. "Purrr~" Yumeh slept.

Repo
Fire and Blood

Old 04-10-2012, 03:14 AM

Awe! What a perfect drabble to end the event with!
I think I'll be back with more fandom drabble threads for the next event! So stay tuned everyone! ^^
Thanks to those who contributed! Hopefully it will pick up more next time. :)

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 04-10-2012, 03:30 AM

That was a wonderful ending, I agree. :)
Thanks for hosting the thread, Repo! It's been fun.

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2012, 04:32 PM

Heheee, Sherlock and Easter! Yay!