⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-04-2012, 09:47 PM

Romeo

Crew: Montague

Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 02-05-2012, 06:06 AM

Juliet sat on the cold ground, scared for her life. Ever since Marcelous Capuoluti had declared war against the Monagues, things had been rough. She was always scared for her safety. Especially since she was Marcelous's "first-hand chick". His "right-hand gal". She hated it all. It was stressing her out so much that her usually perfect beehive had been flatter and flatter throughout the week. Although, that'd made everyone who sat behind her in her classes happier, it made her feel even worse.

"Hey, chick. Get ova 'ere." Marcelous said, his thick New Yorkigan accent making Juliet smile. It always gave her pride to feel like she belonged. She knew she belonged with Marcelous and the Capulets. They were her family. They were the only people in this side of Chicago with New York accents. They were perfect.

"Yes, Mawky?" Juliet said obediently, crawling over to Marcelous. "Be a *de-ah and go paint a red *hawt ovah on that tree." he said, handing Juliet a paint brush and small tube of red paint. Juliet crawled over and began painting. 5 minutes later, she walked back over to Marcelous. "I'm done. What's that hawt gonna be *fo-ah, anyways?" she asked, her own New Yorkigan accent sounding perfect. "*We-ah *mawkin' our territory. That way, if any *othah people wanna try and make that *they-ah 'spot', they can't, 'cause it's already *ow-ahs." Marcelous said, making quotations with his fingers when he said the word, "spot". "Like them stinkin' Montagues." Charlie Bucks chimed in. He moved closer to Juliet and Marcelous. "They think they can just walk *ovah and steal ouw-ah junk. Well guess what? They can't, 'cause it's got ouw-ah mawks on it." he continued.

Word bank (word translations in order of appearance)

*dear
*heart
*for
*We're
*marking
*other
*their
*ours
*over

Nightmare Of Dreamz
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-08-2012, 02:54 AM

(I can't roleplay this sorry, I know I wanted to but I dont think its possible)