Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-12-2013, 05:15 AM

The Year is 318, of Dragon's Birth. About 100 years ago, there was a blight on Earth. Very few managed to escape it. Those that did fled to the Sky-lands. Ancient Stone Fortresses, built atop of a Floating Mountain Temple. For the last hundred years, they lived in Harmony, ignoring those that were left behind on the Surface to suffer the blight. They had prosperity, wealth, and Good fortune. It seemed they could forget about what had happened, and live in peace.

However, it is rarely ever so simple.

Curiosity, and the greed of the Aristocrats that ruled The Sky-lands, Some factions waged a Brutal Civil war for Dominance. For the last 5 years, the Sky-lands had dripped red with blood.

It was suggested, by the Order of the King's son, Prince Rahmend, that the need for Expansion was great, to solve this bitter strife. Now, A Team is being Assembled, to Return to the Surface, and expand their empire.

Little do they know of the Terror that awaits them...

Here is the Rule(s)

Same usual Mene rules apply, along with the Usual Roleplay rules (no god-moding, etc). No profile Necessary, just jump in and join. You can either be a Sky-lander, or a Surface Dweller, trying to survive on the Chaotic surface.

Last edited by Andraus; 07-12-2013 at 08:40 PM..

Andraus

Old 07-12-2013, 08:50 PM

(I shall start)

Prince Alexander Rahmend, first in line for the Throne of the Sky-lands, was preparing for the Expedition to the Surface. He'd never been there, none of his generation had. He only knew what he knew from books, and stories. Now, at long last, he was going to experience it in reality. He wondered whether he should be excited, or scared for his life. He had heard of the blight that happened many years ago. He knew that his family was lucky to have been spared, and he would not take that for granted. But maybe, with this Expedition, they can find out what really happened, and hopefully prevent it from happening again.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2013, 07:56 PM

k-kawaii: would you pwease join this :3

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 08-16-2013, 12:34 AM

Rosemary Ella Marie, was one of the ones that learned to survive on the surface while others fled to the temple. She always thought them to be cowards but then again she didn't blame them. The girl pushed her dark chocolate hair out of her face as she left the small house she and others lived in. She'd been in that house for two years, but it was hardly a place to call home.

Her eyes scanned over the area as she walked out of the door of her house, something felt off. Of course things usually felt off down there on the surface, but for some reason that day everything felt more off than usual and it worried her. The bushes rustled and her head snapped in the direction the sound was coming from. She sighed when she seen it was just a rabbit. But instead of leaving it be she took out her knife and threw it at it.

She hit it, and the fuzzy creature squirmed before growing still. Years of hunting pays off.

((of course :) haha, if I'm slow sorry, school is starting))

Andraus

Old 08-16-2013, 02:25 AM

(I still have some time. I got back the 26th)

Rosemary would hear strange noises, like rock's shaping. Suddenly, She'd see a long set of stairs, leading up to the Sky-land Temple. Walking down from it, Prince Rahmend and 4 guard's walked down, stepping onto the blighted earth. Clapping his hands, the bridge faded. "Alright......Our first order of Business is to Re-take the Old Fort, Fort Equinox, then start looking for any inhabitants of the surface. While our skills may prove useful, Survivors down here will know more then us about this world. "he said. Being in the Sky for so long, Skylanders had a sort of 'glow' around them, and their skin was tanned perfectly, being always exposed to the Sun.

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 08-16-2013, 03:43 AM

It was the noises that made the girl pause in her actions. She was taking up the rabbit when she seen the set of stairs forming. Instantly she knew what they were and who was coming down from those stairs. Skylanders. Her lips turned into a frown as her brows furrowed. What could they want after so many years? Their land back. The girl snorted, as if. But if they were coming down this could be dangerous. Feeling cautious Rosemary headed back inside and began to warn the others.

She told them to leave, she wasn't to sure what the Skylanders wanted but before the others left they had one of the men to stay with her. Only because she knew that she wouldn't be able to defend herself if there was a certain amount of them. Although she was relived to see five of them. Her eyes widened at the glow of their skin. It was strange. Unlike them she was pale, pale as ivory. But her cheeks were rosy and so was her lips. If it wasn't for that she'd look dead. Her dark eyes watched from behind the cabin as she wondered what the Skylanders would do, she knew it would be risky to approach them so she remained put.

((ahhhh luckkkyyyy, I go back monday.))

Andraus

Old 08-16-2013, 07:33 AM

The men were heading to the Old Ruined fort, on the Eastern edge of the Brecillian Forest. One noticed the small cottage, and signaled the prince. Rahmend walked over to the Cottage, and knocked on the make-shift door. "Hello? Is anyone in there? I need a little help. "he said, truthfully. He didn't know where to start in this foreign world.