MoojiPooji
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-12-2009, 04:00 AM

Hello there :]

Right now I only have a freebie thread open but am thinking of maybe opening a shop in the near future. I'd appreciate it if you would help me with the pricing. I'll try to price back as well.

I'm currently only doing chibis so please bare with me ^^''

Sketch with Flat Colors
Sketch
Sketch Head Shot

Last edited by MoojiPooji; 09-19-2009 at 04:04 PM..

-star-babies-
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-12-2009, 06:53 PM

Wow! You draw good! xDDD
I don't really know how to price on here, so sorry. All I can say is that if you learned how to color your art on the computer, or line it even, you get lots of gold! ;D

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 08-12-2009, 08:10 PM

As far as pricing goes, don't underestimate the quality of your work, but don't be over-zealous. Start with a base line amount, more for color, less for a head-shot, but remember you can always fluctuate the amount as you get more requests. Sometimes it's also good to change the price for the complication of the image, it can get tiring to draw an Avie with lots of details, so add gold for the extra time it takes. One more thing, if you are still stuck, browse other people's art shops and get an idea of what people are generally charging, you can find a base price easier.

Hope that helps, good luck!

Last edited by KageShio; 08-12-2009 at 08:17 PM..

MoojiPooji
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-12-2009, 08:22 PM

-star-babies-
Thank you! Digital always does get you more gold, I agree with that X]

KageShio
Thank you :] I know what you mean by undermining/being over-zealous about your work. It makes you look bad as an artist. One that tries too hard and I definitely do not want that. I have been lurking in some art shops but because of what you just said about knowing your work, I see some that are a bit over zealous and some that don't give themselves enough credit ._. I guess I can average out the prices X]