Azazel
Forgot this was here. Deleted. G...

Old 04-20-2010, 04:48 AM

The Menewsha mPod. This is only a prototype. If I do start a shop the icons will be a bit more uniform and alot more versatile. Feel free to point out a mistake if you want to although I'm mainly looking for pricing. Thank you for your time.

I threw a couple generic buttons at the bottom, they may not be pretty but they were hella quick to throw on a prototype.

For all those who didn't realize, this is an imagemap :P

EDIT::::

Just so you know, it isn't the coding that causes Menewsha links to go through slow. Menewsha is a little slow at the moment, as we need a few more servers than our owner can currently afford (Buy some CIs perhaps? ;)) So please to judge on the length it make take you to load the menewsha hotlinks.

Last edited by Azazel; 04-20-2010 at 04:56 AM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 04-20-2010, 05:10 AM

I like the style of it. I'm horrible at making price judgments so I can't offer what I think it's worth. Though, I do think it is worth something.

Alexagirlie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-20-2010, 10:40 PM

i love the idea but i have no idea what a good price would be...
maybe something like say 300g for the pad then 50g+ for each button that the person wants on there so that they price is adjustable for each individual customer link needs
if that makes any sense :P

----------

like for example i have 2 shops, an exchange thread, a quest thread, a DA account and a facebook account so if the base price is 300g + 6x 50g (300g) = 600g