Cloudwalker
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2009, 04:18 AM

If it wasn't for the fact that I would probably get jinxed with them, I would say the name just to irritate yoiu XD

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-10-2009, 04:30 AM

D:<
I hope that's all you see in the AP for the next week now. xD

Cloudwalker
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2009, 04:34 AM

What kind of curse is that. You already know it is going to happen :P

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-10-2009, 04:52 AM

Damn. I was hoping you'd think it was me doing that. Intentionally taking all the eggs but ones of A CERTAIN BREED. >D

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-10-2009, 06:34 AM

lol Reading through you and Cloud's posts are so funny xD

Thanks so much for the art!! o w o I need a random image rotation code so I can have all the pretty art round and round, since I don't have enough space to cram them all into my sig DDD:

Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 08-10-2009, 07:15 AM

*scoots in like she's been here for ages* >.>;
I'm so glad to see you got the event thread up Fabby~
I have unfortunately had a day away from the computer, 'cept for gathering stars while I read... so I am just now getting around to posting much of anything. ^^;;

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-10-2009, 07:18 AM

You're welcome ^^ Consider it my, uh, first post gift.

Hi Yotsy.
Yep, thread is here. I should have been collecting stars while I was off doing other things, but I didn't >_>

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 08-10-2009, 07:33 AM

*Pokes her head in*

Hello, and how is everyone here tonight?

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-10-2009, 07:35 AM

Hi Akasha ^^

I'm doing alright, I suppose. How are you?

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 08-10-2009, 07:38 AM

Doing pretty good, just got out of the shower and checking to see what is going on here. Trying to decide if I want to go to bed early or not. Looking at a few apartments tomorrow.

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-10-2009, 07:40 AM

No, you want to stay up late because staying up late is good >D
Apartments are nice, I suppose. I guess it really depends on the apartment >_>

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2009, 07:45 AM

Well, it is good and bad, can make things wonky for work.
Well, it's in the complex area we already live, so that will make it a little easier. It's kind of suck here but ok, and they take pets, which is amazing and what we have been looking for.

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-10-2009, 07:49 AM

At least you don't have to worry about moving far. xD
I've not had to bother moving out yet, but I'm not especially looking forward to it either. I imagine I'll have to live in a terrible apartment that's not even close to conveniently located D:

Funny how the only people who can afford to live by the light rail can all afford to drive, right?

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2009, 07:57 AM

I live by a light rail, and lack a car, fucking love the muni.

Well, look for a good place and keep an eye on deals. It's not that hard to not live in a decent place close to what you need. Which is why looking to stay where we are. It's near me and my roommates jobs, it takes pets and pretty nice neighborhood. Only downside is that it is pretty far from anything nice to do.

Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 08-10-2009, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabby View Post
Hi Yotsy.
Yep, thread is here. I should have been collecting stars while I was off doing other things, but I didn't >_>
I hadn't been on for a decent portion of the day so I thought I'd leave my laptop open with the little timer to remind me when to pause in my book and collect stars... Pathetic... I know. xDD. At any rate... I have a doctors appointment to play taxi to in the morning so I need to put my addictive book down and go to sleep. Thanks for making the thread, Fabby and Goodnight you two.

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-10-2009, 08:08 AM

But doing things is so overrated, isn't it? xD
To be quite honest, what with bus prices continually going up I'm not that convinced that it'll be cheaper to ride the bus for much longer. It's certainly not more convenient :\

Also,

Pour vous, for being the first person I don't recognize from the DCAA in the thread =D

edit: No problem, Yotsy ^^ It's what I'm here for.
Enjoy your.. erm.. doctor's appointment?

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2009, 08:13 AM

DCAA?

And well, muni just went up for the first time in a while and it's pretty convenient, and well a bus pass still cost less than insurance cost me, so that's one of my deciding factors.

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-10-2009, 08:17 AM

-giggles- Y'know, the thread you're in? We have an acronym, because we are aristocrats.

That's true D: I haven't even started worrying about the things like auto insurance yet. But you have to compare the pros and cons of the extra $$ a month with, say, the ability to get home if you happen to be working a night shift. When I had a job I either had to get a ride or walk home, and it was not a quick and easy walk D:

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2009, 08:23 AM

All depends on the city you live in.
For me, in SF, muni runs all the time, it's pretty convenient and pretty cheap, and driving in this city is hell! Anywhere else, that makes more sense.

Ah, ok, I usually don't go to many hangout threads until the event starts. I mostly stick to the threadkillers one during normal mene time.

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-10-2009, 08:33 AM

See, where I live the buses are pretty inconvenient if you don't have a 9-5 work schedule. Nearly all of them stop running at around 9:30, so if you want to go anywhere... you're fucked! =D

Our traffic is pretty bad, but I think I'd rather take the traffic and not have to deal with city buses anymore. Waiting a full half hour because the bus came early = NOT COOL.

It's okay... I really don't even go into threads during the events. It's just kind of awkward, since everybody already knows each other and everything..

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2009, 08:37 AM

Yeah, back where I cam from was like that and soo annoying. I never dealt with the buses when I worked, was so easier to walk or call for a ride. Here, I can't imagine not taking the muni, it's always sad when leaving SF and realizing not every place has amazing transportation as SF.

Yeah, that's been one of my issue's. I usually only try in post in threads I recognize the names of the thread starter.

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-10-2009, 08:44 AM

I hate hate HATE calling for rides D:
It makes me feel awkward, and plus it's actually usually more convenient for me just to walk. So that's usually what I do. I have come to like walking.
I wish our transportation system would stop failing, I really do. I'd hate to have to move out of the state.

I feel so.. erm.. recognized? xD
Sometimes I'll try to post in small threads, but I tend to get lost in the conversation and give up.

Elfdragon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-10-2009, 08:45 AM

hello evryone ..i step in this tread because i tought it was to click your dragons from dragon cave

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via ICQ to disturbed66 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbed66

Old 08-10-2009, 08:51 AM

wow u know when your tired when you think you see an avi twinkle..0-o
HELLO eveyone!
hows the event going?

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-10-2009, 08:58 AM

Hi guys ^^

@Elfdragon- Well, that's what it's for, but people have to post their dragons first. We chat too!

@disturbed- Y'know, I think they actually ARE twinkling when people have used up all of their... um... dancing/singing/feasting power. I did a double take when I first saw it too.