Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-08-2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-cutie-x-pie-x View Post

@Emma : Oh, those look really creative *__* I hope it goes well! ♥

Oh, I joined a HP based one, they have different areas but you can control how many people per thread etc. It passes time so quickly @__@
Thank you ^_^
It's been open for 10 years, but it closed a couple years ago - I'm reopening it and am revamping it - so we'll most likely get our old clientele back, as well as all of the waiting FB subscribers who are eager to purchase once we open :3
I'll just be glad when all of this inventory is finished :gonk:

Haha I'd get annoyed with it to be honest - I like everything in one thread, even if it has different people in different places having different conversations :3
I'd rather it all be in one post than in 6 different threads or something lol
Plus, I'd totally get lost and confused lol

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-08-2011, 06:24 PM

@Kat : Love your PM Title... Nice and simple. XD
@loveisforever95 : Oooh I see. If you don't mind me asking, invitations for what? :3
Oh! And do you play an instrument? Or are you a vocalist? :3
@Emma : Wow, 10 years is a while o: That's great people are looking forward to purchasing~ Ah really? I don't like everything in one thead. I'd get confused. >__<

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 08-08-2011, 06:25 PM

@Cutie I don't mind, and invitations for my birhtday :) I play Clarinet. Do you play an instrument , or sing?

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-08-2011, 06:28 PM

@loveisforever95 : Oooh! Happy Birthday! I'm guessing it's a little early to say that, but, in advance :3

Well I'm learning to play violin, though I wouldn't say I was amazing at it. XD And I sing. In the shower. :lol:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-08-2011, 06:30 PM

@Cutie: Yup!
My Mom's the one who started the company :3

Haha Yeah - the reason why I decided to open it back up is because we were asked by this company to do 200k cans for them :3
So I said, why not do it and open up the shop while we're at it?
So that's how I became Co-Owner of the company and started the revamping process :3
It's coming along, but it's slow because it's like we're starting from scratch again :(

Haha Definitely opposite :3
Maybe I'm like that because everything has -always- been in one thread since I started roleplaying?
I guess I just kinda got used to it/grew up with that roleplay style and it's just kind of stuck haha

loveisforever95

Old 08-08-2011, 06:31 PM

@Cutie: Thanks and just a bit. My birthday's on the 24th. And I used to play violin but I quit :sweat: I wasn't good at it either.
Hehe I sing in da shower too :XD

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 08-08-2011, 06:37 PM

Expect my titles and messages to get worse and worse as the rounds go on!

Wah, I dropped a bottle on the end of my little finger while lifting it (the bottle that is) into the fridge.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-08-2011, 06:43 PM

@Emma : Oh wow! That's a biiig order o___o
The hard work will pay off ^__^ ♥ Oh yeah, growing up with something definitely sticks.

@loveisforever95 : Well, at least I'm on the right month. :P Ah I see. I love the way the clarinet sounds. Definitely one of my favourite woodwind instruments. ^^

@Kat : I'll look forward to it XDD Ouchies ;____;

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-08-2011, 06:46 PM

Haha No kidding ;P
It's a constant order from them though -- once we do an initial amount, they'll keep ordering more and more :3
It'll definitely be a nice income once it gets finalized lol!

Definitely haha
6 or so years of roleplaying a certain way is definitely hard to break :(

loveisforever95

Old 08-08-2011, 06:49 PM

@Cutie: haha yea :) Cool I do to :P We have a band of 109 and the clarinets have the biggest section ^^

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-08-2011, 06:51 PM

@Emma : Wowww, a constant order makes it even better! That's so great *u* Oh yeah, definitely.
6 years, wahh. I started roleplaying a few years back. Bad times. I was terrible. I picked it up again earlier this year though, and it's better. Detween then and now I turned into a spelling nazi. I also can't stand people who mix you're and your either. e___e

@loveisforever95: Wow, that's quite a big band there! Strong Clarinet section you have there then =D

loveisforever95

Old 08-08-2011, 06:53 PM

@Cutie It used to be bigger until we switched directors and he messed up the band. Last year we almost had 200 people in the band. And yes it is lol :)

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-08-2011, 06:57 PM

@loveisforever95 : Oh wow! That's really impressive. Shame about the new director though >:

If I disappear, I'm sorry. I'm running around doing stuff now and you know how bad I am at multitasking. I'll be online later. <3

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 08-08-2011, 06:59 PM

My landlady sent me a letter where she mixed up your and you're. >.<

loveisforever95

Old 08-08-2011, 06:59 PM

@Cutie: I know he's getting better though we have way more done than we did last year. And that's okay I gotta get off soon too :P

Bye everyone! <3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-08-2011, 07:10 PM

@Cutie: Definitely :3

I know what you mean!
I get annoyed if spelling is wrong and if the grammar is atrocious - or if people CONSTANTLY write their posts like this:

Say my OC was having a conversation, and he said a few things. Then the person responding comments on each thing instead of responding as a whole.
I can't really give a good example, but you'd know it when you see it -- the kind of post that doesn't really make sense?
Like, this is kind of how the actual wording would look: "Yeah, I'm hungry too. Did you want to go get lunch? -laughs- Oh that's funny! What did you do then? Yeah, I'm sick of this homework too. I wish our teacher would give us a break for once. Really? What are you going to do?"
Just kind of scattered and taking apart each sentence and responding to it singly lol
I mean, you wouldn't do that in person, right?
So why do it in typing xD;
Roleplaying is a bit different than even chatting via text on a forum site, ya know?

That's always one of my pet peeves - that and the grammar/spelling thing :3
I mean, I can understand a few mistake here and there - but not consistently every post :3
That's why I always check out people's RP ability by looking through their RPs before I either accept or decline an RP invitation :3

Yup!
I've done it since around the time I joined Gaia - and that was in '05 :3
I love writing and roleplay is really the only way I can do it :(

@Kat: LOL Seriously??
Wow~
That's sad lol
You would think someone who's running a business, so to speak, would pay closer attention to that sort of thing :3

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 08-08-2011, 07:14 PM

Yeah, she sent me a note to say her banking details were changing and it says "you're payments". No, I'm Katie. Money is payments.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-08-2011, 07:16 PM

LOL!
Yeahh - that's pretty bad lol
Was it typed or was it hand written?
Typing she may have spelled "youre" on accident and it could have changed it to the apostrophe - my word automatically does stuff like that :3
So unless it was reread after that, she might not have caught it~
But if it was hand written, no excuses there lol

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 08-08-2011, 07:26 PM

It was typed but her writing style is pretty informal for what I would think of as an official document.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-08-2011, 08:44 PM

*skips through the thread*

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-08-2011, 10:13 PM

Told you I would disappear. I've actually done something productive today though. :P

ROUND 6 ENDS IN AN HOUR 8D

@loveisforever : I guess improving is better than not. ^^
@Emma : Oooh yes I see what you mean. I guess I haven't really thought about that. O:
But me too! Well, if I can be bothered, I'll check. XD
@Kat : LOL, Oh dear. XD Proof reading is the way to go!

-catches Seito in a giant net-

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-08-2011, 10:14 PM

Nyuu! I've been caught!

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-08-2011, 10:21 PM

-tackles- How are you today? ^^

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 08-08-2011, 10:22 PM

Productivity. What is that?

I think I've proofread stuff and then when I look back later I've written complete nonsense.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-08-2011, 10:23 PM

@Kat : It's rare Kat, veryyy rare. XD Especially from someone like me. :lol:

Oh, me too. I'll re read something I've written and be like... The hell. D:

Woop, the rain has finally arrived where I am. =w=""