xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-02-2018, 06:02 AM

Eliza looked at him and nodded and she looked around "i know the garden keeper keeps it up and no I don't my butler doesn't let me come here I am always busy with lessons on being a lady." Eliza sigh about that and she goes to smell the rose and it made her happy.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2018, 06:10 AM

He couldnt help but let a small smile slip onto his face watching her. "That seems like a pretty old fashioned way of living to me, no offense intended of course." he said and sat down on the ground on a confortable looking place, he'd have to make sure his suit didn't get stained after but it was so nice sitting out here seemed like a worth it thing to do. And he enjyoed being with the more natural things when he had the choice. Part of why he liked helping his mom with her garden, and she was always so happy out in her garden.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-02-2018, 03:21 PM

Eliza looked at him and saw him sitting and she found a chair in the garden where he was sitting and she sat down on it. Eliza looked at the rose and looked back at him "it is just the my family is my father was from a very old vampire line my grandparents were happy when my father gotten married they didn't have a problem with her being a human." Eliza smiled she smelled the rose.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2018, 03:47 PM

Angel looked at her. "I'm guessing most vampire families are still pretty old fashioned, because of the hunters they might just be used to staying in hiding which makes it hard to be up to date with the world is my guess." he said and remembered his 1911 hidden under his coat and hoped it didn't show, most humans that showed up carried a side arm or weapon respectfully hidden or so he noticed. And he wondered if that ever made her uncomfortable, though everyone knew hostilities were not allowed at this party. "Whats it like for you? living in a way that is on the older way and living in a modern world where that's not the normal way for humans to grow up?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-03-2018, 12:23 AM

Eliza looked at him and wondered that "my butler said my mother was a kind lady but before she met my father she was a hunter she used to kill vampires." Eliza looked at him when she told him about her mother. Eliza looked at the sky and said "have you ever heard how my mother died some hunters never talk about it."

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-03-2018, 03:47 AM

He smiles kindly at her. "That is hardly party talk, I wouldn't want to bring up any painful memories. But if you want to tell me I'm all ears." he said respectfully. He liked the feeling of this night, and her company was pleasant, he wouldn't mind if she wanted some escape from her life to hang out with him. He waited for her to tell him or change the subject, her choice.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-03-2018, 03:36 PM

Eliza looked at him and smiled softly at him "no it is okay i was only 2 when they were killed but i remember both my parents helping me a lot." Eliza looked at him when she said that her butler was like a father to her and her uncle did what he could to protect when she was young.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-04-2018, 02:43 AM

"If I'm being honest a few of my best friends are hunteres and They've helped me through how to defend myself against vampire attacks, and even kill the vampire, I've never had to and hope I never do." he said, he really hated fighting and the fact that it was normal for him to bring his 1911 everywhere. "How did you parents die? what happened?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-07-2018, 12:20 AM

Eliza looked at him and sigh about it and said "my parents were killed by hunters they didn't know my mother was one of them and they got in trouble cause of that." Eliza only knew cause her uncle told her that when she was 9. Eliza didn't like the hunters since they killed her parents who were kind and nice people.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-07-2018, 02:34 AM

"Sorry to hear that. I'm sure the hunters responsible were dealt with very harshly." he said. "I'm sure whereever they are your parents are still looking over you somehow and in a better place. I like to think thats what happens when someone dies vampire or human." he said smiling kindly.