Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-12-2014, 01:38 PM

"Ael," he offered her a light smile. "And your eyes aren't brown, Reiko. They're more of a fiery orange." His hand reached back and itched his own scalp. Had his hair and eyes changed? He yanked out a small strand of blond hair. Nope, his hair was still normal. That left his eyes.

The dull chrome color of the bar was just reflective enough that, if he tried really hard, he could catch a glimpse of his usual amber eyes. Whatever had changed this girl's appearance hadn't changed his own. Ael could only wonder if it had anything to do with those 'powers' that the doctor broadcast to them. There really was no other explanation, but rather than scaring the girl nearby, he decided to just keep it casual. "Maybe they just dyed it? And gave you colored lenses. I would tell you to pop them out, but our hands aren't clean right now so I think you'll do more damage than good if you were to poke your eyes." With a sheepish grin, he shrugged.

Meanwhile, Merrimack has been busy trying to deal with the night vision issue. "I don't suppose you ladies have cameras or cell phones in your purses, do you? If we were to turn on the flashlights near her cell, we might be able to blind them from seeing what she's doing. Granted, it would be pretty obvious that we're scheming over there. So perhaps we strategically turn lights on. We could be goofing around while the others try to break free. At least it would keep them distracted since they wouldn't be sure which group was trying to break free." With a sigh, M-Ry buried his face in his hands. Was that really the best he could come up with?

"We could always wait until dusk or dawn. That moment before it's too bright or too dark. The cameras will have a hard time picking stuff up. And, if we can get fog, which could happen if this place cools down a lot at night, we might be veiled by that come morning. Assuming... we live til morning...."

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-18-2014, 04:07 AM

“I don’t have anything like that. Though if someone else does we might be able to rig up something even if we only have one.” The woman grinned, picking up her metal belt that had gold discs on it. “With what all we have to work with so far this could be used for something else. Maybe if needed we could take it apart so we can use the discs to reflect the light.” The more that the male in the other cell came up with idea and spoke the more she liked his way of thinking. Sure he was going with the most logical routes, but every great idea had to start somewhere.

Odessa brushed away the drawing she had made to help figure out the length needed for the makeshift rope and the amount of leverage needed to break free. She wasn’t totally satisfied with her calculations. “Hmm, it’s hard to say really. Whenever we do finally decide to make our move we will be taking a risk.” She frowned, moving so she was kneeling instead of sitting. With a glance at the items around her she picked up the suspenders this would be the easiest thing to use to wrap around the bars.

“We need to decide who we are going to break out first. Especially since we may only have one chance at doing this.” Her golden eyes looked about as she wondered if anyone would volunteer. She wouldn’t blame them if no one did. While waiting to hear what the others had to say she started to draw in the dirt again.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 04:40 PM

Her arms raised up to her neck and she was just about to take her necklace off when she heard the footsteps. Lifting her head up she watched the armed men come up to the cages and quickly analyzed them. She would be able to take a few of them before she was restrained, if she wasn’t in this damn cage. Then the woman came forward and Phaedra quickly analyzed her. She would be fun to fight.

She stood up straight and crossed her arms at her chest, lifting her chin. Fear was something you never gave your opponent. The tall blonde learned many years ago to not feel fear. They left and she looked around at the others. The one that had “died” was freaking out. The two behind the escape plan were trying to figure out when to do it.

Yes they would definitely have night vision on the cameras. It was the smartest thing to do. Phaedra turned her attention to her surroundings. She found two camera’s. It would take her longer to find the rest, they were hidden extremely well.

The girl in the cage next to her spoke. “I’ll do it.” There was steel in her tone. She was probably the best person for the job. All they needed was to remove a few bars because she could easily squeeze her way out. The others would need more bars taken out. Her training was extensive, she was a fighter and could easily take down those men. The camera’s were the only obstacle she needed to figure out.

She just wanted out of the cage. Push come to shove she would save herself and forget about the others. She had no feelings towards them, no feelings towards anyone. It wouldn’t cause her any heartache to leave them behind. Phaedra didn’t let her feelings show to the others. She simply looked bored. But maybe she would help free them if she herself got free. More bodies in a fight were always a plus. Plus she could use them as a distraction to getting away. She could become a ghost and it would be easier if they were tracking more people.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-23-2014, 01:37 PM

Merrimack's desire to escape grew as everyone else started to chime in about how to escape. Now that they had a plan, they needed someone to actually escape. One girl volunteered, but Merrimack questioned her tone. She sounded so... ruthless. Or perhaps emotionless. He shrugged it off, there was no need to get suspicious. Besides, there was no guarantee they could break free and, if they could, who was to say this one would would have the time to free the others.

"Well then it's settled. We'll gather up supplies and then we'll work on getting this task underway. We'll have to be wary, as we don't know for certain what our captors know about us and this plan." For a second, he smirked and then he really began to laugh. Actually, it sounded more like a dark chuckle. "I have a feeling this is all just a test. To see if we're truly worthy of surviving. They're testing us to see how we fair and, if we succeed, there will be a reward." His head turned toward one of the more obvious cameras. Rising, he pressed himself against the bars and spoke very articulately so that those viewing the camera feed could read his lips. "We accept your challenge. And we will succeed." He mentioned not what they were doing, nor did he speak loudly so the others could see what he was doing or saying.

Kicking off the bars, he moved back to where the others were more or less located. He didn't say a word, for he wasn't sure what to do while they waited. As nice as it would be to befriend people, Merrimack knew the risks of having allies. Allies meant weight and weight meant holding you back and slowing you down. Right now, Merrimack had enough of a liability on his hands, Ael. There was no need to get friendly with the others and form any sort of relationships where these people might come to depend on him....

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-23-2014, 06:34 PM

Nazo had remained silent through all of this. He could not keep a smile from forming upon his lips at this point however. He sat up once more, looking towards the female who said she would be the one to go first. After that to the man who spoke once more. This was indeed becoming amusing. He reached out a hand, to lightly slide a finger down the bar of the gage that was in front of him. It would outwardly look possibly like an odd action, when in truth, he was still collecting data. Taking in the sights and the sounds, his mind was already piecing together possible senarios and outcomes. He became still once more, like a statue merely sitting there with a finger upon the bar. His eyes fixated on it, seeming not to blink for the moment again. As silence took over their little unit, he did not move.

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 05-28-2014, 05:47 PM

Reiko found the strand of hair she dropped and examined the root. White. Her hair wasn't dyed. Using the cleanest part of her finger, she placed it on her eye. She looked side to side. No contact. Something changed her. What power did she get?
She wanted to get out of there.
Faking death didn't work. Maybe working with the others would work.
She looked up at Merrimack, and a fire burned in her eyes.
"I will help."
She pulled off her belt, necklace and earrings, and tossed it his way. It lands near Ael. "Could you toss that his way? I hope that helps."
She pulled her hair back, so that it wasn't in her eyes. She started to look for a weak bar on her cage.

Last edited by Pistachio_Moustache; 05-28-2014 at 06:09 PM..

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 05-28-2014, 08:12 PM

((Since I'm Late I'm posting from him waking up, and Xavi, since you didn't place me in a cell could I be placed across form M-Ry))

Maxim woke up in a dirty cage, shirtless and covered in strange tattoos. He also noticed something was off. Somthing was on his body that wasn't there yesterday. He felt his elbow. Ouch he thought, That was sharp. When he looked, he noticed what looked like bone jutting out off his body, but that couldn't be right. He didn't feel pain, so it couldn't be broken, but he could feel when it was touched, as if it had nerve endings attached to it. He was so confused. Then the man came on the intercom. Babbling on about powers and taking over the world, Maxim quickly understood what happened. A psychopath straight out of a comic book took him (and others?) to this forgotten place, emperimented on him (them?) to create super humans. His debate on whether was alone or not was quickly ended. He heard a few other people talking about escape, saw a very touching display of brotherly affection, and that some people have personal items. Damn, I don't even get a shirt.

They were really getting serious about escaping. He knew it was futile. He figured that beyond the walls of this facility wasn't a road that would lead to a normal city. They were probably somewhere so far from civilization so it would actually take them months to get home, and more planning than a group of random teens and young adults could muster in twenty or so minutes. Even after the soldier woman came in and warned against running, the group was still trying to get out. Someone was the voice of reason, saying that it was probably impossible to escape, but at least we were alive.

One of the girls was freaking out for a moment, apparently after feigning death and failing. Damn these people are such a ragtag group. They were still apparently keen on escaping, one of them, the one caged across from him, taking it as a challenge.

Maxim finally walked up to the gates of his cage, revealing his form to the othersfor the first time. "Let me just say a few things before you finish your master plan. First, if these camera do have night vision, it's going to be a major issue getting out, even at dusk." His voice was deep with a very slight, Russian accent, due to his childhood in Russia, and barely at a whisper, so the cameras couldn't pick it up, hopefully "Second, we all don't understand what they did to us, so we'd probably be more of a danger to our loved ones and other people at home without some training. And Tertiary, We don't know what's out there. After we get out of these cells, and out of this complex, we don't know what's out there. We could be in the middle of the Mojave desert, on some forgotten island in the middle of the pacific, or in the ice caps. Until we know where we are, we have no chance of getting out of here. Oh, and also, unless the "powers" that this psychopath Dr. Lum gave one of you is super strength, I doubt that any of us has the strength to bend the metal of these bars."

After Stepping back, he added "By the way, my name's Maxim Zharkov."

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-04-2014, 04:49 PM

It was great that everyone was starting to pitch in. And, based on the different exchanges of things, it seemed like two of them were going to try to escape -- Merrimack and this other woman (Phaedra). The others would (and should) poke around their own cages to see if they had a weak spot. Reiko had the right idea, as did many of the others. Now it was time to talk them through finding weak spots.

"Look for rust or discoloration. If there's a faint change in color, it could mean paint. Try to chip away at it. If you see brown, that's good. It's weak there." Merrimack's eyes looked over to Ael. "With how close our cages are, some of us might be able to kick from outside the cage. I'm sure most try to push outward, but maybe pushing inward is the key to escaping."

Just as he was about to talk again, someone who was previously silent spoke. Merrimack's cold gaze shifted to the speaker and he listened, somewhat. All that Merrimack really took away from this conversation was that this guy, Maxim, was a hardcore cynic and a pessimist. Sure, Merrimack could agree to some of his comments, but this guy was forgetting one thing.

"They won't kill us. Even if we escape, they wouldn't. If they wanted us dead, they would have killed us. Instead, they want to observe. If we're their lab rats, they'll want us alive so they can poke and pry." Merrimack's hands touched the dirt in his cage. "Besides, we've no food and it doesn't look like we'll be getting anything anytime soon."

His eyes watched Ael. He looked so scared and everything Maxim said seemed to set him into a deeper set of fear. To instill doubt was to create fear and fear leads to irrational actions. They needed to remain calm, level-headed, and smart. Even if it didn't work, even if they were trapped, at least their minds wouldn't be lost to the madness of man.

"Though," his eyes moved to Maxim, "I do think you bring up a noteworthy point. We should vote on what we want to do. Sit and wait? Or plot and escape?" Merrimack drew his lips tight and he tried to figure out what to say next. "If there is the slightest bit of doubt about escaping -- trying to escape -- we won't do it. If we're not all into breaking out, then there's no point in trying. Said person would only be a liability."

Just then, a voice laughed. It came from the farthest cage.

"I'm all for escaping and," there was a creaking sound before what sounded like something slamming shut. Just then, from the layer of bars walked a woman who dug her claw-like nails into the cells she walked past. The sound that came from beneath them caused Merrimack and Ael to squirm.

"I've gotten myself out of the cage. 'twas rather easy." Her lips pulled back into a smile. Clad in green and black, the woman circled those still trapped before moving up to Merrimack's cage. "You've the right idea, handsome." Kicking herself away, she went back to playfully touching each of the cages.

"What?" Her lip pouted, "Do you want out?"

Wicked grin seizing her facial features, she laughed. "Sorry kitties, but someone has to be the bad guy." Hand moving to her hip, she cackled again before sitting down right down in the middle of the cells. Until she grew bored, the woman by the nickname of Xavi would just sit there and torment those still in cages. No matter how hard they tried, they wouldn't break free. At least, not without her help. Picking at her nails, she waited for their groveling to begin. From there? Well, she would have some fun.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 06-09-2014, 09:01 PM

Andy sat patiently in his cage, paying less of his attention on the outside conversation between everyone and more on taking stock his inventory. As suspected, they took everything away from him: guns, lock picks, needles, food, everything. They even managed to rip out the tracking device on his filling...Wait a minute, did they do surgery on him? It was obvious that they knew of his origins versus that of Odessa who probably didn't have any CIA training. From Reiko's indignation it was obvious that Doctor Lum's words were not merely a buff but evidence that something had clearly happened to them. The question was what though. He hadn't received much information before entering the airplane except to be careful so he was pretty much as lost as everyone else was, well aside from the fact that he was void of supplies. They didn't even let him keep his pocket mirror.

He turned over to a brown-haired woman (June) whose eyes seemed to flit between brown and white.

"Are you okay? You seem kind of...pale?" he asked.

There seemed to be a strange aura about her, something human yet supernatural at the same time. Eyes were, for the most part a static color, not a static television.

She turned to him, her eyes erasing any trace of the ghostly glow and shrugged.

"Uh yeah, as okay as I can be. It's pretty loud though."

There were a total of twenty-something people in the entire area, but it seemed like only a few of them were actually competent enough to do anything. The black-haired one (Merrimack) was leading the situation while the gray-eyed (Maxim) fellow only had time to disagree versus help with the situation. They both had fair points, but she was pretty sure that finding ways to escape was more productive than whining about their situation.

"There's only so many people," Andy replied with a shrug, "if anything we should be glad that we're not the only ones alive right?"

"That's not true. The more people there are, the more messy plans get," she retorted as she started touching the bars of the cage.

Besides there were more people alive earlier. She could hear them.

Turning to him, she wondered if he had any-

"I don't have anything useful," Andy stated, even before she could start asking, "the guy over there has the right idea. We should wait for him...if anything."

"Funny how everyone's got something except for you," June observed.

Andy eyed her for a moment, standing up before turning to his cage bars and putting on a sheepish smile.

"Yeah, I guess my stuff got lost in the trash."

Before June could say anymore, a green and black woman (Xavi) emerged from the cells. She was like them with the exception of having escaped and somehow acquired a dangerous persona.

"Are you being serious right now? 'Someone has to be the bad guy?'" June tried to hide a laugh "is this a fucking roleplay or something? You're going to sit here all day and pretend to play villain. While our lives are at the mercy of a bunch of crazies. Okay."

Her voice had gone from distraught to a cold anger as her eyes appeared to flit around again.

Shit. They needed to find a way out, or at least buy enough time for the guards to find this woman (Xavi) and force her back into the same boat. The white-eyed woman (June) was being too headstrong. Xavi was in control of the area now, so they couldn't just defy her willy-nilly. They needed to be smart about this. He shot a quick glance at the other people in the cages before landing back on Xavi.

"Come on now, every bad guy needs an archnemesis right? It wouldn't be fair to keep all of us trapped in here right?" he asked sheepishly, "we could make it fun that way with two of us running around."

God he sounded like such a kiss ass.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 06-10-2014, 02:23 AM

Maxim realized he had been slightly.... cross with these people. He didn't intend to Bring them down, but he still felt he was right. "Sorry, about my cross attitude. I guess finding out I was someone's pincushion didn't give me the greatest disposition. I'm usually a lot nicer. Unfortunately though I can't help with your lever and bars plan as I don't have anything to contribute."

At that point Maxim noticed two new people talking, and then the green masked chick sauntered through. The sound her nails were making was agitating him, but he stayed quiet. He didn't know what to say, so he shut up. One of the two "newcomers" shouted at her. Apparently she wanted to be the bad guy, this green masked woman, and the young asian girl wasn't having it. Finally, Maxim Spoke up. "Hey, there mysterious green chick. I have a question, If you are the bad guy in this whole scenerio, what do you want? You're obviously not going to save us out tof the goodness of your heart, so what do you want from us?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-10-2014, 02:42 PM

Nazo noted the movement around him, especially by the female who seemed to have slipped out of her little trap already. He did not move from where he was within his cage, or give any note that he heard or saw any of what was going on around him. Eventually however, his eyes did move a moment to the man who spoke up (Maxim). His mouth lightly curled down into a frown, as he listened to the words that came from him. “Naïve…so naïve” he whispered, many of them were, but then again, not knowing did make it rather interesting. He sat up finally, once more within the center of the cage. His eyes fell upon the lock to the cage. Relatively standard, the mechanism within it would be most likely standard as well. He doubted such cages were really meant to hold them for to long.

If someone really wanted to play with them, and placed them in such a situation as this, it would be safe to assume that they were partially planning on such an event as escape. He tilted his head a bit, a hand going up to lightly tease a small portion of snow white hair that lingered by his ear. His mind was already working, taking apart the mechanism within the lock, without having to really even see it. The style of the cage, the positioning of the bars. A slight big of pressure within the right place on such joints would cause something to give way. He chuckled lightly, pulling his knees close to his chest. Tick tock, the clock was ticking away indeed. He was more interested for the moment however, on how the other little pawns were going to continue to interact. There was really no rush for him to have to do anything in all actuality. When the time was right, things would happen.

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 06-10-2014, 11:56 PM

So far, the only person with a little bit of sense here was Maxim. He was the only other person here who mentioned the improbability of getting out. Of course, the others listened to his ideas. Ugh. People only heard what they wanted to hear. How obnoxious. Then of course, Xavi made an appearance. She obviously enjoyed the idea of parading around and annoying the rest of them with her freedom. The fact that whoever had put them in here hasn't bothered to get her back in her cage, made Madison ponder the idea that she possibly worked for them. That would explain the whole 'somebody has to be the bad guy' thing.

"Obviously, you either aren't that keen on escaping like you said, or you're still stuck in here cage or not." She wasn't going to be taunted by this crazy chick. "I mean, you must have all the time in the world, if sitting with the bunch of us trying to make us convince you to let us out." She leaned close to the bars, grabbing the closest one. "Unless you need our help to get out. I mean, there must be a reason you are still here."

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-11-2014, 05:13 PM

She paced her cell and waited. While she was pacing she was searching for weak spots, anything that would help her get out.

Phaedra ignored the others. What they had to say didn’t concern her for once she was out she was gone. But then something happened that caught her attention. A woman escaped. Her eyes lit up and a thought came to her.

She could pick locks. Why hadn’t she thought of that before? The tall blonde placed it on everything that had happened. It was ok for her to be a little slow. But not anymore. Now she was in the game, completely focused.

Reaching up Phaedra pulled two bobby pins out of her hair and walked over to her lock. Reaching her arms through the bar she bent her wrists in very awkward positions and began working on picking the lock. As she worked her gaze fell upon Xavi. Her own eyes spoke of her inner feelings. They showed the darkness that was inside of her just waiting to be brought out.

There was nothing left for her, nothing left to be good for. She was broken and it was easier to give in to the darkness than it was to give in to the light.

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 06-11-2014, 06:25 PM

Reiko stopped what she was doing, rolled her eyes and glared at Xavi. "'Somebody has to be the bad guy'? Please. You are just a little too arrogant, my friend. Why don't you be a bad guy to, oh I don't know, Dr. Lum?" The twirled her finger in the air. "Why don't you be a dear and help us out? You could start by helping us escape." She felt something surge within her chest, and thought maybe it was just nerves. She normally wasn't like this. She found a bar with what looked like rust and kicked at it. It shook, and budged a tiny bit. Her anger built. She sat down on her buttocks and used both feet to kick at the bar, holding herself steady with her hands. The bar flew and landed near Ael's cage. Squeezing out, she ran to Ael's cage. "Let me see what I can do."

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-11-2014, 06:31 PM

The bickering... couple, siblings... people were an interesting development in lieu of their situation. As they commented back and forth, Ael found himself relieved. At least he wasn't the only one having issues with the person he knew. His eyes slid to Merrimack for a second, but quickly pulled away when someone approached.

Ael's attention turned to the woman who spoke now (June). She really could be mean, if she wanted. Ael actually felt bad for her partner, Andy. No wonder they were arguing, the woman could be a real hardass.

Blinking, he dared to look up at Xavi. She was merely taunting them at this point. Not wanting to engage, Ael just listened to what followed suit. Andy seemed on the right page, but was it wise to tell the woman she needed to have an enemy?

Maxim spoke now, and the blonde was listening to his words. It was nice to see that he was at least respectful of Merrimack. Granted, the raven (Merrimack) could have been a little nicer on the guy. It wasn't like Maxim was the enemy. Right now, that role seemed to belong to Xavi, the girl in green and black.

As if on clue, Maxim asked the words that Merrimack was thinking. It caused the older brother to really take a liking to Maxim. Maybe they had gotten off on the wrong foot. Giving the guy a head nod, M-Ry whispered, "Nice save."

Picking at her nails, Xavi finally looked up from the dirt and cocked a brow at Madison. Of all the people, this one seemed to think Xavi truly insane. To be free and yet to linger around, this chick had a point.

"Nah, no reason," Xavi chirped with a sadistic tone. "I figured I would just give you all a mindf--k." Twisted grin on her face, she winked before standing on her toes and skipping out of the dirt area. "See," she exclaimed as she now moved toward the forest.

Her orbs landed on a camera that was plain as day. With a friendly wave, she made it super obvious that she was out of her cage. "Dr. Lum, if you're made, don't be! I'm just making sure your pesky pets don't get loose." Her pinky finger moved to her lip and tipped downward. A smile as cute as hell was flashed at those watching.

"Whelp," she skipped back to the central dirt spot that laid before most of the cages. Only, as she moved toward the center, she stopped. Eyes locking with those of Phaedra, the masked woman found herself grinning inwardly. "You," she stepped forward and withdrew the key she was given to escape. Unlocking Phaedra's cage, Xavi held out a hand. "I like your style, girl."

Pivoting on her toes, she caught the sudden movement of Merrimack. "Daww, sad I didn't pick your pretty face to save?" Her brows waggled. "Whyever would I free a goodie-two-shoe like you? Now," her hand tapped on her lower lip. As her orbs jumped about, she looked for her next partner in crime. "You," her finger pointed out at Nazo. "You've been dangerously quiet. I like that."

Dancing her booty about, she maneuvered her way over to Nazo's cage. In seconds, she opened in and allowed the male to leave. Key still in her hand, Xavi's attention flew to Reiko.

Pressing her crazed face into Reiko's cell, Xavi let loose a wicked laugh. "My poor little princess, you've no idea who I really am." Flicking her hair aside, she placed a hand on her hip before smiling. "Was I not your flight attendant?" Her lashes batted. "Do you think I have this key by mistake?"

Xavi dangled the key before Reiko but then tossed it into the woods. "Oops! Sorry, I can be so sill--"

A snarl drew across her face. How dare that little brat escape! She, Xavi, had not deemed it and therefore it should not have happened. Orbs narrowing into dangerously small slits, she fumed. No one could escape, not without her aid or doing.

While fuming, Ael shot Reiko a panicked look. "I'm all about getting out, but I really think you ought to--" His eyes locked with the heartless glare of Xavi. "Run!"

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-11-2014 at 07:15 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-11-2014, 07:32 PM

Staring at the lock, he glanced at the female as she moved over and unlocked the cage. He looked at her unblinking for a moment, as she went along teasing the others. Open. The door was open. He could have open it in time, but he had indeed been more interested in what was going on. He scooched to the door, peeking his head out of it for a moment. Staying in his crouched position a bit, his eyes moved left then right.

It was about this time, that the one female noted that the other one had escaped. She did not seem to happy about it, and the look she was giving made him laugh a bit. "Unwise to poke a poised cobra" he said, before he balanced upon the balls of his feet at the edge of the cage. "Sinking fangs and potent poison" he said in a light sing song way, swaying back and forth for a moment.

He paused then, before he lowered his hand to his mouth, and bit the tip of his tongue. Staring off into space for a moment, he gave a little hop out of the cage. He stood up, allowing his body to take to most of its full height now. He merely stood there, wondering what the 'cobra' would do to the little mouse stupid enough to poke it when she was all alone. Power in numbers, simple rule, it also allowed mindless fools to be placed in the way of danger if need be. Lives to be lost like cows sent to the slaughter.

He blinked, realizing he had bit down upon his thumb. A drop of blood fell to the floor, as a bit of metalic taste brushed over his tongue. Dark thoughts. Dark thoughts were bad thoughts. He had been...taught to keep them away. They often brought only repremends. He had plenty of damage done to him due to such things. His hand lowered a bit, his body still as he waited to see what the move would be.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-11-2014, 09:52 PM

She was almost there, almost had the lock opening and giving her freedom. But she didn’t need to unlock it herself. No her new friend was going to do that for her.

Grinning Phaedra dropped her hands from the lock, the bent bobby pins falling through her hands. The cell door opened and she grasped the hand sticking out to her. “Pleasure,” she said in her thick Greek accent. “Like yours also.” Taking a deep breath she stepped out and looked around. She was free, free from that damn cage.

The tall blonde looked at Merrimack. “I would say I’m sorry but..I’m not.” She shrugged and looked away. A small, small part of her wanted to help the rest of them out. But the bigger and stronger part screamed over that small voice, telling her to leave them there. She listened to the bigger voice.

Her head turned to look at the other person Xavi let out of the cage. He was odd.

Then the one that had played dead escaped. Phaedra turned her attention to Xavi. “Hmmm..shall we chase?” There was a wicked gleam in her eyes.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-12-2014, 02:51 AM

As the woman drew in the dirt making her calculations she did her best to ignore the others around her. Complaining and such wasn’t going to get them out of here. Were they really debating over things? Shaking her head she went to work on linking the items to make a rope. With a nod she looked at her hairpin, maybe it would be useful for picking locks if she removed the back. Upon touching it she found herself quickly pulling her hand back. “Something’s not right…” Her words were mumbled as she talked to herself.

While she studied the hairpin to try to figure out what was different about it a woman escaped. She felt herself tense slightly. The sound of claws on metal made her skin crawl as she quickly covered her ears. God did she hate loud noise. They hurt her ears so much. Her golden eyes followed the moving figure of Xavi. Someone has to be the bad guy? Seriously? That was such a terrible joke. This person annoyed her, the way she carried herself. The woman kept silent, just observing.

It seemed that Xavi was selecting who she wanted to set free. This didn’t really bother her much she would get out with or without the woman clad in green and blacks help. Of this she was sure. After a bit Odessa found herself laughing at the situation. “Kitty likes to play with the mice, but doesn’t like it when the mice get the upper hand, so to say.” The woman was grinning, her golden eyes shifting from Xavi to Reiko. Without a second thought she moved to the corner of her cage reaching out to Reiko with her metal belt in hand. “Here, use this to protect yourself.”

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 06-12-2014, 05:52 PM

Reiko paused slightly to the word "Run!" Her eyes widened, and heard a girl speak to her, and hand her something. She took the belt and glanced around. The iron bar. Damn, it looked heavy. She didn't have much choice. She wrapped the belt around her hand and quickly went to the iron bar. Adrenaline rushing, she picked up the bar.
"Don't you dare fuck with me!" She swung the bar and made contact with Xavi's head. Oh shit. A slight look of panic flew onto her face, but then that was taken over by composure, determination. "Who's next?! Can we all just get out of here alive?? Let's not be Dr. Lum's playthings any longer!"

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 06-12-2014, 06:15 PM

Phaedra was the perfect partner for the crimes Xavi wanted to commit. As soon as the woman asked to begin a chase, Xavi nodded. Only, for a brief moment, her eyes fell off her prey and it was in that sparse moment that she found herself wishing she weren't so blonde at times.

Kissing the dirt, Xavi's eyes jumped fiercely up to meet Reiko's expeditious cheering and taunting.

With her head still in the ground, the woman smirked. It was such a fleeting gesture that none would have see it, unless, of course, they possessed Xavi's power.

"Return to your cage, immediately." The same fleet of white-coated soldiers surrounded the compound of cages. Rifles trained on Reiko, the woman in charge spat at the cocky girl's feet. "I said, get back in your cage."

Xavi, now on her feet and brushing off the dust, shifted a quick glance at Nazo and Phaedra.

"You know," she began, "you didn't need to come rescu-" her lips closed immediately.

"No, I know. I just grew bored of these buffoons. Besides, Dr. Lum wants to see them now."

"Oh really?" Xavi kicked back some and rest her body against a cage. "Already? Why, I hardly had time to play with them."

"It doesn't matter. You'll have your chance later. For now," the female soldier let her eyes bore into Reiko, "just help cuff and blind them." Her hand reached into a pack on her hip. In seconds, zipties were laying on the ground, as were sacks for the head.

"If your friends," Nisha looked from Nazo to Phaedra, "want to keep their freedom, I suggest they aid in binding the ex-travel mates." Nisha walked up to a cage and shoved a silver-pronged item between the bar. In seconds, the item chirped and voltage coursed through Merrimack's body. Limp in seconds, Nisha opened the cage, cuffed the man's hands, and put a bag on his head. With a firm yank, Merrimack was pulled from the cage. "And if any of them resist, Dr. Lum says we can kill them."

Gulping, Ael shot a panicked look at some of the others. Just what were they supposed to do. Apparently, this whole 'breaking out thing' wasn't a good idea. In fact, by escaping, they accelerated the enemy's plans. They fell right into their trap and they were none the wiser.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 06-13-2014, 08:56 AM

June was salty. She was salty like Utah. She was salty like the Salty Spitoon. She could flavor the Earth's supply of McDonalds's french fries. Xavi let out other unimportant lady, just to chase after the white-haired girl and subsequently throw the key out of the window. She just toyed with them like she had all the power on her hands. Well she did, but that wasn't the point! The Asian girl was quietly fuming now that all the commotion was happening. The revelation had come that she was the flight attendant of their plane which was unsurprising and yet still frustrating because it meant that all the cards were stacked against them. The small chance that they had to appeal to her power-hungry, villainous side was gone since she was another worker for the system.

There seemed to be a voice in her head telling her that Doctor Lum was the real threat. She had merely dreamed about the stories of prisoners being altered in plastic (or was it glass?) bubbles and faceless beings in white coats. It was honestly hard to tell when all the dreams seemed to mix together. Were they real or just a result of her delirium? She turned to the heterochromatic man (Andy) who seemed to be in deep thought rather than anger like everyone else. Either he was thinking of a plan (as she suspected) or he had the patience of a saint.

Flight attendant? Andy asked silently. Now the pieces were coming together quite nicely. Obviously the plane crash was engineered, but now they knew one more person who was aligned with the people behind the company: Doctor Lum, the green girl, and Nisha. Doctor Lum seemed to be the main authority behind whatever was happening, but what exactly was he doing? It must have been important if they hired someone as skilled as Nisha to discipline them. Granted, she hadn't shown much in terms of combat, but it took quite a bit to be able to stick an electrified rod into an innocent person.

"If your friends want to keep their freedom, I suggest they aid in binding the ex-travel mates. And if any of them resist, Doctor Lum says we can kill them."

Even so, he knew one thing: their lives meant nothing to Lum and that they would soon have to scramble for their lives.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 03:50 PM

She had not seen that one coming. Phaedra looked down to where Xavi was currently laying and then shifted her eyes to the assailant. Running? Yeah she had pegged her for a runner not a fighter. The girl wouldn’t be underestimated again.

The white coats from earlier appeared and ordered Reiko back into her cage. But it seemed that they weren’t really telling her and the other one that was out to return. Phaedra glanced at Xavi, she didn’t want to go back into the cage.

It seemed that Dr. Lum wanted to see them all. Finally they were to meet the man behind all of this. She wanted to know what was done to them, wanted to know everything. They were told to help cuff and blind the others if they wished to remain free. Oh boy did she wish to remain free.

Walking over to where the zippies and bags were Phaedra scooped up a set. Then picking a cage at random she walked over to it. “Don’t resist,” it was spoken with no emotion to the man before her (Andy). One of the guards opened the lock for her and she stepped inside of the cage. “Hands behind your back.” She waited, body poised and at the ready for anything.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 05:48 PM

Ayla stayed huddled in one of the corners of her cage as she watched the others discuss escaping, until one of them broke out. And so had someone else, she was strange. She said that someone had to be the bad guy, what bad guy? What for? Ayla watched as the bad guy (girl) sat in middle tormenting them. Ayla wanted to beg so bad to be set free. Everything in her being said to, but she didn't want to look weak infront of anyone. Ayla Kay Natsumi was no weak girl by any means but being young she was naive and could come off as being weak. It was alittle comforting to see a fellow asian trapped in here as well. She felt overwhelmed by all the white people.

The tormenting from the the green lady didn't last long as guards came in and ordered everyone to be blind folded and cuffed. Ayla was going to protest but when they said to kill anyone who resisted, that shut her up real quick. ". . ."

Alyssa snapped back to reality from her flashbacks of the flight and being face down in the mud. Rolling her neck in a circle, she cracked her joints and loosened them. She looked around at everyone, before she started searching for the cameras. Her attention was stolen away when some green chick came and wanted them to beg for freedom. If anything she was the one who was going to do all the begging. She smirked as she listened for everyone's reactions and responses

Alyssa wasn't pleased when guards came in and ordered everyone to be blind folded and cuffed. It brought back an unpleasant memory of being hanging by her hands in a very cold room. She was blindfolded to boot. If she wasn't mistaken her chains they had holding her to the walls and from the ceiling had ice on them, was the room really that cold?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-14-2014, 06:13 PM

Nazo watched as the people came from before. He stood still as the woman spoke about them wanting to be seen and binding them. If he and the other freed woman wanted to stay that way, they would have to help. That meant he actually had to touch people. He glanced at the other girl, as she had little trouble in doing this. Calculating in his head, it was simple what the most logical and benificial choice would be. He tilted his head a bit, so they were allowed to kill them if they resisted hmm? Another addition to why there was an obvious choice on what to do. He thought of someone interesting to approach, and one came to mind. The odd one, who had been talking before... the one he had refered to as more naive (Maxim).

He took one step, then another. Over to the cage, crouching down for a moment to fix him within his eyes. He had been told many times, his gaze was often unsettling to most, because figuring out what was going on behind those eyes was nearly impossible and quite dangerous if done wrong. "Would be wise to get this over with yes?" he said rather bluntly. Opening the cage as directed, he waited for the other to give in and turn around. Since it was litterally a matter of life or death, there would be little choice in what he could choose. He hesitated at the thought of contact, before detatching himself enough mentally to slip the zip tie on. There, three down, adding the one the odd lady had done, and the other the released lady had done. All the while, the wheels were still turning. He had to admit, he was a bit excited to see what would happen next.

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 10:51 PM

Reiko dropped the iron bar. Her arms burned. That was a bad idea, but they got the idea. After being threatened to be killed, she knew she had to stand down. She wasn't about to die after all of this. She wanted revenge against this Dr. Lum. She wanted revenge against everybody involved with this whole scheme. She coughed, feeling heat rising from her chest. She wanted everyone involved DEAD.
She slowly knelt to the ground, head down and hands behind her back. She wanted to get through this as alive as she could. All she could do now is obey.