Adain-chan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Adain-chan

Old 06-19-2009, 04:57 AM

It's my favorite anime, but no one I know has ever seen it. I had it recommended to me by a guy who works at the Tokyo House anime shop and I haven't talked to a single person since who's ever seen it.

butterscotch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-19-2009, 01:41 PM

I watched it a couple years ago, great series. It has an amazing soundtrack too, I still listen to it once in awhile.

I'm really excited for the live action movie they're doing of it.

Adain-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2009, 04:18 PM

Oh really? I had no idea they were doing a live action movie. That'll be fun to check out. I loved the sound track. I still need to get my hands on it though.

Radioactive Imaginer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-19-2009, 07:57 PM

The B.E.C.K anime is awesome! But I like the manga better, which I'm only on book 3 of because I can't seem to find it anywhere. I guess it is one of the lesser known titles, but a few people I know have heard of it. :)

Adain-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2009, 08:17 PM

I haven't read the manga because I can't find it anywhere. I guess I'm going to have to order it online or something. I want to read it badly!

Xrabbite
CONFUSED

Old 06-25-2009, 07:51 PM

OH! I'm watching Beck right now. Also, there's a place where you can read it online, if you're into that. It's on One Manga. I've read it all, and started on the anime. The music is amazing~

Adain-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-26-2009, 08:17 PM

I'll have to check it out then because I really want to read it. I love the music too and I really want to get my hands on the sound track, but it's so expensive! Oh well I'll get it eventually.

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 06-30-2009, 01:31 AM

the english dubbed was showing on tv for the longest time~
but i would just skip right over it.. i wasn't sure how it would be,
and was a bit skeptical on whether it would actually be good!
except many people have said it is a really good anime! ^^
maybe i should've watched at least an episode xD ;;

Adain-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2009, 04:07 AM

You totally should! It is a really good one and I was a bit skeptical at first too, but the guy who owns our local anime shop highly recommended it and I knew from experience that I could trust his opinion so I bought it and I never regretted it. It's a really good show. One of my most favorite ever. I still haven't watched it in Japanese though, which I kinda want to do just so I can hear all the songs in Japanese.

Heruuna
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2009, 05:21 AM

I watched the first couple episodes, but I didn't watch anything after that.
It wasn't bad, I want to finish it one of these days, but at the time, there was another anime that interested me more.
I don't even remember what it was now. XD

Adain-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2009, 05:58 AM

It starts to get really good as it goes on. It's a bit of a slower one to pick up