Meh Ish Dum
Devout follower of Jesus Christ

Old 08-25-2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SesshysMiko View Post
xDD I have no idea! But food is good! <3

Then I'm a heroine! :D justkidding xD lol I like sama cause.. Sesshoumaru-sama XD -drifts off in a day dream about Sesshy- :drool:

Oh anyways! I love tacos! I haven't had one in forever though. I did have a chicken quesadilla from Taco Bell though, that's the only thing I'll eat from there xDD Crab rolls? o-o Sounds interesting. Have you heard of PF Changs? :drool: They have like the best Chinese foood! xD
[I][URL=https://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=47357]SesshysMiko[/URL][/I]: Did I do that right? xD We're food zombies! *insert a zombie smiley nomming on tacoes*

Oh yeah, Taco Bells food is frankly kind of shabby... =/ I enjoy making tacos at home using beef. ^^ Crab rolls are like so weird, but awesome! :gonk: Imagine emulsified crab in a cylinder shape with a mini crab claw poked in it. GRAH. so good!

Oh? I've never eaten in a PF Changs, but I hear it mentioned a lot. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
[I][URL=https://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=55131]Meh Ish Dum[/URL][/I]- It varies with me. I write anything that comes to mind or that is in my heart at the time. ^_^;

Hm... So what is everybody up to?

Edit: Here is my poem!

I quoted it because I posted it in another thread.
[I][URL=https://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=93373]LizzyCollinsDeArc[/URL][/I]: let's hope this worked too! xD

That's the same with me, although I find myself usually not making too many poems, and not really any happy ones... It's sad.

OHH! I like it! -stares and loves on it- It's so happy & sad in a great way. You lost a friend I'm guessing?

Last edited by Meh Ish Dum; 08-25-2010 at 08:41 PM..

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to Wolf Empress Paine

Old 08-25-2010, 09:03 PM

Hello everyone. How is everyone today?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-25-2010, 10:42 PM

Meh Ish Dum- Not really, our friendship died in a sense. :( We're now on good terms kind of again for now. :) Life is just too short for our friendship to be dead forever. :S

Meh Ish Dum

Old 08-26-2010, 03:57 PM

@ Paine: Hey there! @Wolf Empress Paine:, glad you could come here and see my shabbyish thread. C: Life at Wallflower's is a lot more interesting than here... No contests here really. =/

@ Lizzy: Oh, well that's what I meant. ^^ I just have a bad time showing the meanings of what I say sometimes. xP Although, life is too short. I think people need to realize that sometimes the things they do can end up hurting someone deeper than they could EVER imagine.

@ Miko: Where'd you go?! :gonk:

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-26-2010, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh Ish Dum View Post
Did I do that right? xD We're food zombies! *insert a zombie smiley nomming on tacoes*

Oh yeah, Taco Bells food is frankly kind of shabby... =/ I enjoy making tacos at home using beef. ^^ Crab rolls are like so weird, but awesome! :gonk: Imagine emulsified crab in a cylinder shape with a mini crab claw poked in it. GRAH. so good!

Oh? I've never eaten in a PF Changs, but I hear it mentioned a lot. ^^
Sorry, sometimes I just forget to reply xD :headdesk:

:drool: Now I really want a taco! D:

Well yeah, I pretty much hate them xD My sister loves them. I don't eat anything other than their quesadillas cause those things are GOOOOD especially like drenched in their hot or mild sauce :drool: I <3 making tacos at home. Do you like hard shell or soft? ;o I love soft xD Hard is too much work to eat x_x Hmm...I'm trying to picture that but it just looks funny lol I dunno if we have anything like that around here but I don't really eat seafood unless it's shrimp and the occasional crab legs :drool: But we do have these little cylinder crab things with bacon wrapped around them, they're so cute and yummy xD Ooh I love going to Mexican food places and getting that cheese dip they serve like right when you sit down, omg :drool: I would kill for that stuff xD Too bad you can't just eat that D:

I went to Missouri for a spring break to visit a friend and they took me there and omg I fell in love >< I got shrimp and two types of chicken oh I almost died xD I want to go back there but the one around here is like 1-2 hrs away so yeah that's not happening anytime soon xD You should totally go sometime if you're ever near one. :D

Meh Ish Dum

Old 08-26-2010, 09:06 PM

SesshysMiko: Ohh! A nice big blob of message! This is going to be fun to type back to...

Yeah, I always consider in my mind of the possibility that they wouldn't take the time to keep it cleanly... Though, nachos & tacos are worth it in the end, even if they're served by crusty old people! xD Though Quesadillas & Burritos. OMG *Noms on computer thinking about them* :drool: I'm a Hard shell taco eater! Soft tacos are okay once and awhile, but I love crunching into a messy hard taco. <3 It's so fun!

Though I'm sure the thing would be funny to imagine. xD Hm.... Better yet maybe I will take a picture of one someday and send it. =D I tried these crappy Over-Stuffed shrimps with crab meat. UGH. The crab meat tasted like soggy old spinach & socks. @_@ Oh! Those things were at the Restaurant we were at! I was so tempted to go try one of them, but then I thought to myself... Those look so American. So I didn't try them because I came for Chinese, not American. xP

I'm not a fan of nachos too. :3 That comes with the love of hard shell tacos.

I know I must go to a PF Changs now! xDD I'll be on the look-out for one! The closest Chinese place here is only Half an hour from us. ^^

@ LizzyCollinsDeArc:: I made sure your Poem was known & I put it in the "Epic Post" Section!

Last edited by Meh Ish Dum; 08-26-2010 at 09:35 PM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-27-2010, 12:11 AM

Meh Ish Dum- Thanks! :D Now I am known! ^_^;

Anyways, how is everyone tonight. I just got back from book sorting. :D!

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-27-2010, 12:26 AM

@Meh: Heh yeah I tend to babble D;

True xD Most fast food places are icky but they're still good. Maybe we should stop talking about food? xD I don't want you to ruin your computer by drenching it in drool XD Gah now I'm hungry even though I just ate xD

My brain is like dead right now x_x It hurts to think xD

@Lizzy: I'm guuud but tired xD How are you??

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-27-2010, 01:12 AM

SesshysMiko- I am ok, just studying and what not.

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-27-2010, 01:50 AM

Ohh I see :D Fun fun xD I start college soon and I'm actually really excited! :D

Meh Ish Dum

Old 08-27-2010, 01:20 PM

@ Sesshy: Naw, I babble & ramble too. ^^ I think it's fun when I get put together with someone who can talk forever. =D Keep reading the rest of the post...

@ Lizzy: Sorry I'm never on when you are! ^^; I usually tend to get off before my parents come home and start their griping. Though, how've ya been?

Anyway... How about I start listing SPOONS! =D

Quote:
~-{[Chopsticks to eat Jell-o with!]}-~
-What was the last game you played involving magic?
-What's your favorite hobby to do?
-How many times can you scream MEOW before your parents get angry?
-If someone gave you $100 dollars to spend on ANYTHING you wanted what would it be spent towards?
-How many pairs of Latex underwear do you own?

Last edited by Meh Ish Dum; 08-30-2010 at 12:18 PM..

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-27-2010, 05:09 PM

@Meh: xD Good! Uhmmm what are spoons o-o I guess I'll answer those? xD
-Flyff - the buffs are magic right? xD
-Play gamesssss
-Like...1, my mom would go nuts xD
-I'd donate $10 to this Flyff private server I play and the rest would go to my mom.
-Nonewhatsoever xD

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-27-2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
-What's your favorite hobby to do?
This is a tough one. It is either making graphics, writing, or surfing the web. I also like collecting things (manga, stuffed animals, and action figures). :D!

Quote:
-If someone gave you $100 dollars to spend on ANYTHING you wanted what would it be spent towards?
Most likely I'll spend it on anime and manga from Craig's List! :D

Meh Ish Dum- I am doing well. :)

Meh Ish Dum

Old 08-27-2010, 05:15 PM

@ Miko: Haha! Well, when I ask a bunch of questions, that's "feeding" you advice. Hence "spoons". Get it? =D They created that on another Avatar Community. =P

Ohh. I here about flyff all the time, but never played it. It stands for "Fly For Fun" right?

Games are goood. =D Ever play wii?

I can do it about 3 times, and then my mom goes nuts. xD

That's so sweet in both cases!

@ Lizzy: Okay, my dad left and now I can get back on! Yay! xD

I am almost exactly like you in the Hobby Question! I have like 6-7 different Poems I have written right now, and they're not very "lengthy" I'm more of the story creator, as I'm creating a story now, about a Boy having gruesome visions.

ROFL. Seems like your an Anime fan? =D I dunno what I'd spend my stuff on, probably Drawing Supplies & then use some for meals and such for family. ^^

Glad you feel good. C:

Last edited by Meh Ish Dum; 08-27-2010 at 05:56 PM..

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-27-2010, 05:25 PM

@Meh: Ohhh I see xD Cool :o

Yessss, I love it. ><; I play this really good private server cause the actual game is just ugh....you have to spend tons of real money to get good stuff.

Yesh they are :drool: I played brawl with my ex and he totally kicked my butt D: but it was fun xD I haven't been able to play since cause I don't have one D: I have a ps2 but it doesn't really work now cause he stepped on it -_- xD It works with some games but not the ones I want to play :< Gah!

xDD Hmm I might be able to do it more than once if my mom's on the computer and on facebook. She just ignores me cause facebook is more important XD

:D Well I do love that server xD <3 But yeah my mom needs it more than I do for bills and food :]

Meh Ish Dum

Old 08-27-2010, 06:03 PM

@ Miko: Lol, I think I almost lost you there. xD

So is it an Avatar community? Fighting game? Dress-up? It sounds fun to an extent. Though, I don't wanna pay money, maybe to this site when I get a PayPal created.

Aww! That stinks. I play SBB & it's still fun! xD I own a PS2 as well as a wii. Though My PS2 usually isn't used as the games i have are outdated. [Except for Kingdom Hearts II] Hope your PS2 gets fixed!

My mother FLIPS when she gets on Facebook, if I ask her to move so I can get somethign she's like "NO! This is IMPORTANT!" Then she trails off into another conversation on Facebook. >_>

That's what every mom wants in their child. <3

You should totally buy latex undies! [kidding xD]

* Danse * Macabre *
It's a mad, mad world

Old 08-27-2010, 07:23 PM

Dude...I love the Title of this Thread.

o 3 o

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:44 PM

@Meh: Heh, sorry! :D

It's an MMORPG. The game is free but like I said if you want to get far in the game you gotta pay. That's why I play a private server which is just a better version of the actual game xD I love it and I've played it for so many years. I even got my mom hooked ;D I'd go all in-depth but I don't want to bore you to death xD

Luckyy :o Eugh, I tried to play Kingdom Hearts once...it was so weird xD But I loved it. I'm hoping that when I get a job I can buy another PS2 cause it's partly my fault it got broken and it was both my sisters and mine. D; I might just get a Wii though cause it just looks so much fun with all of the moving around and it'd be nice to get a Wii fit, I wouldn't have to go outside to exercise xD I hate the outside '>.> and sunlight <.<' it burns :gonk:

Haha! That's funny xDD What is it with mothers and facebook? Jeez. I like facebook but I get on there like once a day to check this game I play that's it lol

I know right! I'm like the perfect daughter -flips hair- Just kidding >.> xD

o-o That would feel....weird.

Meh Ish Dum

Old 08-30-2010, 12:38 AM

@ Danse * Macabre: Haha, nice to see you visiting my little dominating community I'm creating! =D As you see, there's not much, but you can always find a friend to chat with here!

@ Miko: Okay! Bringing this conversation right back up!

Now I remember! Private Servers are the things that people create themselves. [That are basically the same, but utilize more of the things you'd have to pay for] Right? Plus, they aren't illegal, but they're just testing how good people are at coding.

Yeah, it has a great plot line, and it is REALLY addicting. xD I wish that I had a PSP to play the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. T^T && Wish you luck getting your Wii! [Make sure you get a Club Nintendo Membership so you can redeem your bought games! & get a Wii warranty extension of 90 days!] & ROFL. I don't go outside much myself either. xD

Mothers have to look cool, so they abuse Facebook. ;;>_> Myspace used to be the mother thing...
I haven't been on Facebook for like 2 years. I don't even know why! I just don't see anyone online much.

*throws doggy treats* Yay! xD [Just kidding]

Exactly! I'd feel like I was being attacked by latex doctors gloves all the time!

Last edited by Meh Ish Dum; 08-30-2010 at 12:38 PM..

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-30-2010, 01:09 PM

Yay! lol

Yeahhh :D I tried to make one myself but idk it just didn't work out lol I'll stick to just playing them, plus I can't code all that great yet unless it's websites. Dx

So I've heard lol I'd rather play Final Fantasy for some reason...:x Why a PSP? Isn't it on anything else? ;o Thanksss. As long as the membership & warranty don't cost too much? lol I po D: Good! The outside is so icky with all the bugs and the sunlight and the dirt and germs and grass and trees, ugh! D:

xD true true. Ewwwwwww Myspace. I don't understand how anyone could like that. Ughughguhghguhuhgugh xD
Wow 2 years...x_x You don't play any of the games on there? o: I have to get on every once in awhile to check on my 'daughter' and see how her life is going. I pretty much quit every game I play on there xD even if I really like it, oh well.

o_o -jumps up and down- TREAAAAAAAAAAAAATS :D Minemineminemine!

Aaaaaaanyways xD

XD Ick! I can't stand tight stuff on my body x_x I can barely stand my clothes touching my body so yeah the tightness would be suffocating ;-;

Meh Ish Dum

Old 08-30-2010, 01:28 PM

@ Miko: Aww. Well, if it makes you feel any better... I can't code either! ^^; I'm only good at BBcode if anything, but I'm not a post format-er. Though, I never did understand codes to begin with. @_@

Final Fantasy always bugged me because of its weird turn-based system. >_< I think the only FF I could stand was the Crystal Chronicles. Which was weird on its own. & KH: Birth by Sleep, is only for the PSP. As is, KH: 385/2 days only for the DS. It's so weird... Club Nintendo is completely free! =D LOL, you're hate for the outside is so funny!

Myspace is pointless, I think Menewsha has a better profile system anyway. ^^ You don't have to pour your heart out, but you're allowed to. & I don't even know of any popular games on Facebook, other than like FarmVille, which is so girly. @_@ That's good your in-touch with your daughter though. C:

-stares and points- 0_e

Saaame here! D: Skinny Jeans are a NO.

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:12 PM

Aw xDD BBcode is awesomee, and the way the code is written is so much better than HTML, CSS and JavaScript but of course not as elaborate x_x I think codes are like artistic talent sometimes. It comes to some people and some it doesn't. I know HTML like the back of my hand and CSS & Javascript are getting there too. I love coding stuff >< And graphic design lol it's like my little way of escaping :x

Ooh yeah that part bugged me too. I like just killing. I don't wanna have to choose -_- wastes the time that could be spent killing things! >D AW D: Well that's stupid! It's just another way for us to waste money D: Ooh cool! Memberships aren't usually free xD Heh :3

-nodnod- I like the blog thing, helps me blow off steam and stuffs ;D Butttttt Iwouldreallylikeacustomprofileversion D: so I could do something liiiike dis >< But oh well xD -whistles and acts like she didn't just do that to show of- Ahem! Anyhow! Lol girly xD A lot of the games are really girly, especially the one I play now, it's a cafe game and it's all pink and white and ugh it makes me sick but yeah xD I still like it. Yeah, we don't talk much anymore since she started school and I just worry about her when she puts sad or angry statuses up D:

<< >> -bites finger- GRRR:angry: xD

Ick, skinny jeans are like the devil! D:

I have a sort of weird question I guess xD If you were talking to someone not with them but it was clear that you liked them and wanted to be with them but they liked things that you didn't, would you act like you were interested in what they like for their sake? Or would you ignore them and be like yeah so anyways onto MY interests? >>

Meh Ish Dum

Old 08-30-2010, 02:48 PM

@ Miko: HTML is like death to me. @_@ How do you even comprehend stuff like that? & I see how you see that it can be an artistic talent because I don't have either. xD Well, the escape part of coding to you, is like me with writing stories and such. FUN. <33

Yeah, wasn't there a FF game that didn't use the turn-based thing? Or am I dreaming? xD I like when games come in like 3-4 different consoles. ^^ Then we don't have to be angry when we want to play one. Haha, thinking of Flyff again? xDD

I never used the blog thing yet, well because I don't have anything to say about yet! Maybe when I get to school I can post school stories. & Ooooh, I like the Custom Profile! Ernya! Haven't been there in awhile! I think my account was named xX_Toxic Muffin_Xx or something. xD So is the game you play based on the "CakeMania" sorta thing? cause that's the vibes I'm getting. ^^ & That's so sweet to care. C'=

*flails arms in pain* Nyeh! :gonk:

Yes. I only wear baggy jeans & Vans/Etnies. Anything to conceal me. ^^

Okay, is this question based on "I'm friends with this one guy named Bob... But I like him a lot more than just friends" sort of thing? Though, it would depend. If I was EXTREMELY in love with the person & I cared for them, I would talk about what they like first, and then slowly introduce them to things that I like too. Is that a good answer? =o

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-30-2010, 03:21 PM

Aww xD It just comes naturally to me but I've had tons of practice so that helps lol Aw D: That's really cool though, I wish I could write >< My writing sucks booty xD

Hmm, I'm not sure o-O That'd be nice though -_- Yessss, it's so much more simple gah! But of course they gotta make it all complicated Dx Heh, yeah I'm about to get back on xD It crashed earlier T~T

Ooh, yay stories! I wanna read one if you do post one. xD Thank ya ;D I'm gonna do a better one soon, I did that one in a few minutes so it's messy xD and apparently some of the coding is messed up even though I know it's not -_- hmph xD And it's pink. I'm just had one of those annoying urges to make it pink ya know? xD Ooh, I add you >> My buddy list is tiny XD << Sort of but you can have tables and customized it a lot. And it's not as fast paced xD you can choose to cook things that take like 3 days which is good for me cause I forget to check it a lot heh :3 Well I love her to death and sometimes I wish she was my own daughter :3 She's been there for me so I do the same for her <3 :D

D: I sorry! Want some cake? -throws cake at you- Cake makes everything better :drool:

Omg Etnies. I used to want a pair of those, I just loved the way they look xD But they were so expensiveeeee. That reminds me, I miss my converses D:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My daddy bought me and my sister a pair and they got too small and we lost them when moving wahh D: lol I have two pairs of shoes that look exactly like converses but they're airwalks xD They've actually lasted me a really long time o-o Well one of them I don't really wear often cause they're all neon orange & green & white and all I have are black clothes xD Ahhhh, I love concealment xD My mom and sister don't understand why I wear a hoodie everytime we go out, but ugh I can't stand stuff showing :/

Sort of. :3 I mean, he's just so rude about it. Like he just ignores what I say and moves on to what he wants to talk about. We just had a long conversation about it xD I just think that if you're gonna say you like and care about someone and even say "my heart is yours if you want it" which was really weird at first but I looked past that xD I mean he should be able to at least go along with what I like right? I mean I do that with him even though I don't really like everything he does. Ugh, I think I'll just stay single forever. Might be lonely but it's much less complicated! Heh I love to ramble :x Yeah that's a great answer! :D My miiiiind it's so busy xDD

Meh Ish Dum

Old 08-30-2010, 06:14 PM

@ Miko: I guess that's the reason why. xD I haven't practiced a day in my life. If I started practicing then I'd be completely out of time to Draw & Write! T^T My writing can get sort of extensive and boring at times. It even misses transitions between scenes/areas. So let's say magical bunny boy was walking through the woods, it will all of a sudden randomly break into him opening a door to his house in a city. xD

Well, if they ever create a FF game that works with just killing and no turns, then I'll let you know. xD Well, hope it doesn't stay crashed for too long. Cause I know I get bored if some Server doesn't stay up long. >_>

Sorry, I have to go see family for a bit! I'll be back later!