Quarender
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2010, 04:11 AM

Alright... I honestly just want to talk about some random things right now. :] So... let's talk about random stuff... or just be random, whatever. Just don't flame people or anything. ;D

So let's start things off...

What is the best color of sunglasses for people with green hair and pale skin and/or dinosaurs? ;D

Johnny Hobo
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Johnny Hobo

Old 11-25-2010, 04:18 AM

I always preferred these sunglasses when I had green hair...

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2010, 04:34 AM

:O but what if it was the dinosaur who had purple hair, who wore sunglasses instead of the person? :D

Hihi XD

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2010, 05:06 AM

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
...Thinking about those makes me drool...Ha ha...Yum...

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 11-25-2010, 03:38 PM

Oooh I know you Quarender, I just welcomed you to the forum recently! Looks like you started your own hangout thread.

Well random... My mind can get random but when I am thinking too hard I start thinking logically and straight so nothing random comes out so I'm unable to come up with random things at the moment :(

Well, green hair and pale skin? Hmmm, well, I normally just like shade to be black and black would fit any kind of skin tone and hair colour so I'm going to be boring and say black.

Quarender
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2010, 04:20 PM

@TD - I must say, you look very nice with green hair. :] My hair is partly purple this month. :P The glasses look nice too.

@Tengen - Hmm... I would say.... Yes. white sunglasses would look nice on that. :P What if he was wearing a pink and green striped shirt though? :O

@Nobody - OMG.... I'm so glad it's thanksgiving.... There's bound to be some Oatmeal Raisin cookies around here somewhere. XD Last night I had a dream that I went to this bakery that made awesome sculptures out of cookies, but had no cookies to sell. D: It. Was. Hell. I was like "I JUST WANT A COOKIE! D;"

@Pancake - OMG, I know right? I'm trying to meet new friends and stuff. :] Kinda difficult sometimes. :[ This is like... the first site I've been on that people have actually responded to anything I say so I'm really happy. ;D

As for the sunglasses, I agree with the black. :] But there'll have to be glitter too. XP

Johnny Hobo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2010, 04:35 PM

Why thank you ;)

Do we get pics of your purple hair? :P
My hair is currently black

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 11-25-2010, 06:45 PM

I vote neon yellow for people/dinosaurs with green hair.

You all are lucky, dyin' your hair all those fun colours. I'd get skewered if my hair was anything but brown. ]:

Johnny Hobo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2010, 07:14 PM

Why's the Cexlan?

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 11-25-2010, 08:47 PM

Do to medical complications, I'm forced to live at home.
And it's not condoned in my house.
I want my hair to be white-blond so very, very bad. ;.; But the parents scream 'NO' so, I can't, since I can't be on my own yet.

Quarender
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-26-2010, 12:11 AM

@TD - Sadly, it is under my bangs and very difficult to photograph.... I do have a pink wig that I'm going to take pictures of myself in and post them in my sig. :] Unfortunately, I'm like... half naked in the pic I have now. XD We were doing Sexy Kingdom Hearts and I was Marluxia. XP

@Cexlan - Neon Yellow is an awesome color. :] I totally agree. As for the hair thing, I had to BEG Mother to let me dye just this little bit purple. :[ It's under my bangs and now it's fading to awkward-anime-purple/white. XD

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 11-26-2010, 12:48 AM

I just want to bleach my to smithereens, which is why she wont let me, I think.
Ever since I saw the...third? Harry Potter movie, with the first views of Lucius Malfoy I've wanted white-blond hair. However many years that is, I've been begging. ;.; IT'S JUST BLOND MOM. YOU'RE BLOND.

-claims emo corner-

Glad you got to dye yours though! Will she not let you redye it?

Johnny Hobo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-26-2010, 12:50 AM

Half naked photo? ;)

Hahaa just kidding!
But post a pic of whatever when you can

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 11-26-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarender;1768701309@Pancake - OMG, I know right? I'm trying to meet new friends and stuff. :
Kinda difficult sometimes. :[ This is like... the first site I've been on that people have actually responded to anything I say so I'm really happy. ;D

As for the sunglasses, I agree with the black. :] But there'll have to be glitter too. XP
LOL! Good that you feel loved here! People love to talk random crap (or at least I like to) so dropping in here to spew some few words of things that do not make any sense is a good way of releasing stress! Glitter sunglasses would be pure win! We could make them heart shaped too! I think I have a pair of red heart shaped huge sunglasses ^^" I'm going to wear them for a 'funky eyewear' themed party for New Year's! I'm kind of excited for that!

Random: Guys is vests = <3 There should be a day at work where guys should ALL be forced to wear vests! Pan would be oh so happy to go to work then!