ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-06-2011, 04:10 PM

"Perhaps some tea would be nice Monsieur." Shadow winked, a smile on her own face. "As for finals I had just came back from Analytical Chemistry seeing as I am going for a Chemistry major," she explained.

"Oh look more people!" Shadow exclaimed, "So nice to meet you all!"

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 12-06-2011, 07:54 PM

Mon petite chou --------------

"I am okay, some examples of my art are on the front page. Where the page prizes are.", Hatter smiled, "I do not think I am great of anything, though.".

Papillon --------------

"Bonjour~, glad to see you here.", Hatter grinned, "And I am well. Merci, and you?".

netherdancer --------------

"And ma petite doll~.", Hatter smiled, "I am happy to see you made it.". Giving a playful wink, he chimed lightly, "I hope you make yourself at home. ".

Ma bel ange --------------

"I am glad you answered it. I am glad so many answered my pings. I feel loved.", Hatter chuckled, "It is nice having such lovely friends.". He grinned, sending a wink; "Though some are more divine then others.".

Gypsy --------------

"Of course!", Hatter grinned, "I was worried you might of been bothered by it. So seeing you happy, a little confused, but over all happy; makes me happy.".

"And how fun! What kind of candy was it, if I may be curious?", he asked, curious himself.

Shadow --------------

Spotting her wink, he chuckled. Nodding his head as he started his work on her cup of tea. Listening to her words as he did so.

"Oh? Props to you. That is a very hard major. Most can not do it.", Hatter hummed, "It does not surprise me that such a smart mademoiselle as yourself is in such a major, however.". He grinned, placing the steaming tea in front of her.

"Oh, also, may I ask you a question?", the male spoke, "I was going to ping mademoiselle Momo, but I was unsure if she would like it here. Since you visited my other hangout thread that I shared, I assumed you might not be bothered if I pinged you.". Hatter explained, not wishing to bother the spunky miss he spoke off, "What do you think? Will she be bothered, or may she like to be pinged?".

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-06-2011, 07:57 PM

Glancing that Hatter, Cameo tried not to think about stealing his chapeau. "O I'm doing well enough, simply working on some homework.. Or rather taking a break from it. And you sir? Are you very busy?" Giving in to temptation, she reached out to try and take the hat in question.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 12-06-2011, 08:10 PM

Noticing her eye his hat, Hatter smiled to himself. Finding it cute.

"I am not to busy, at the moment however. I am at school, in my advance web class.", the male sighed, "Though it is not teaching me anything I do not already know.". Sensing he was ranting, the male gave a sheepish smile. Moving on form his topic.

"What is your homework on?", Hatter asked, curious. As she reached for his hat, he chuckled. Taking his hat off and placing it onto the miss's head.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-06-2011, 08:25 PM

"Advanced web class? Will you be going in computer science after you graduate?" asked the young woman curiously.

With a smile she gripped the hat. "It think the question would be, what is my homework not on? I have so many things to do, history, drawing, sculpture, painting... "

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-06-2011, 08:29 PM

Heiyuu reads the rules, and something among them causes her a moment's uncertainty. She glances over her shoulder toward the door, wondering if she can slip back out without being noticed.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-06-2011, 11:06 PM

Afanassii looked around at the curious collection of characters before him and quirked an eyebrow at the sight. The tall, effeminate redhead observed the conversation for a short while before dipping into a bow once he had been noticed.

"Good day.." He began, his voice slow with the velvety accent that hailed back to his home world and sounded so much like Earth's Russian. "It seems I am quite the naughty guest, Sir Hatter... I'm afraid I've arrived too late. Please tell me I have not missed too much already?"

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 12-06-2011, 11:10 PM

The purple outfitted dancer looks slightly bothered from Afanassii to the Hatter. "Two males, I have yet been abandoned by. Hmph, I shall go enjoy the company of my Angel. Excuse me." She sweeps away from both to find her way to her dear friend, who has known her the longest.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-06-2011, 11:30 PM

:O
moja mala rybka! i loves loves your arts! they are so cute! :squee:

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-07-2011, 12:07 AM

"Thank you; for both the tea and the compliment," she smiled, taking the cup. She took a sip, sighing happily. "As for Momo I think she wouldn't mind being pinged," Shadow paused, thinking for a moment, "I actually haven't heard much from her as of late; perhaps she would enjoy being apart of this thread; in fact, I could see her being rather interested."

"And if not well, it never hurts to try, correct?" she winked, taking another sip of her tea. It was really quite good.

Whimsical Sadist
The Whimsical Sadist of Invincib...
Penpal

Old 12-07-2011, 12:09 AM

Whim smiled as she saw the usual gleam in Hatter's eyes as she looked around the room. "You always surprise me you crazy fool." Whim laughed as she made way to her eccentric acquaintance. "I am honored for the invitation." She bowed, smiling happily. "Heavens, have I missed anything?" She looked around again looking at the many familiar as well as new faces that surrounded the room.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-07-2011, 12:10 AM

hello, shadow :)

and it's a whimmy! :glomp: it's been ages since i've talked to you ;)

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 12-07-2011, 12:30 AM

Whim laughed. "A whimmy?! I like that." She smiled brightly. "Hello Linnea!!" She exclaimed as she glomped Linnea. "Yes, I know. Busy busy bee." Whim chuckled.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-07-2011, 12:36 AM

i'm glad you like the little name cause i do love giving them :) it makes me smile!
busy bee indeed! but it is the season for such things

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 12-07-2011, 12:40 AM

"I love it. I never was one to have nicknames, so it also makes me smile to receive them." Whim laughed. "I'm more worried about my school work rather than this season this year." She admitted as she sighed. "My schedule has taken a dramatic change from it's usual course from past years." She turned, staring off into space.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-07-2011, 12:46 AM

yay for nicknames!
people tend to give me lots of really weird ones :lol: i'm not sure if it's cause my name is so easily transformed or if they just feel like it, but it's fun... one of my favorite ones so far is the one that mr. hatter has given me, actually :D

ah, the school work is adding up, eh? i sure don't miss that at all... although i do miss school but more for social reasons :P

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 12-07-2011, 12:54 AM

"Yay!" Whim chimed. "Have I given you a nickname? I don't remember if I did or not..." She silently thought as she looked up at Linnea. "Hatter? What has that guy given you?" She chuckled thinking more about Linnea's nickname. "Yes, yes it has. It took over my life. I'm more involved in it than I'd like." She laughed as she stretched her poor student back that suffers being hunched over every night doing work.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-07-2011, 01:06 AM

i do not believe you have given a nickname/pet name :P and mr. hatter calls me 'mon petite chou' :lol: it means 'my little cabbage' :lol: it makes me giggle!

as for the too much work, well, it's almost the holidays and you'll get a little break right? that'll be quite nice :)

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-07-2011, 01:15 AM

"Hello Linnea and hello to you as well Whimsical," Shadow smiled, "Or should I say Whimmy? I rather like the sound of it better," she teased. "Sorry to hear about school; it's pretty rough for me as well." Shadow sighed, not liking the things she had to do for it. "I have an exam tomorrow though and then friday and I really should study; on the up side I'll be free when it's over." she said thoughtfully.

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 12-07-2011, 01:17 AM

Her hand chin laid on her hand. "Was it Rainbow or something like that? Don't know. All I can remember is I did something because of your avatar I saw in the Cheerful Asylum..." She smiled bringing a place she hadn't spoke of in about a year. "Oh well I'll find something else," Whim laughed. "My little cabbage? Oh Hatter always makes me laugh with his phrases." She looked up and took a deep breath. "I thought so too, but not for me. I have to use my holiday of 2 weeks trying to catch up on assignments I feel behind on virtual school." She deeply sighed rubbed her forehead in irritation.

----------

Whim looked over at Shadow. "Hi there. Whimmy is fine or whatever you feel like to call me." She smiled letting her hand out to make introductions. "Yes school is incredibly stressful for us students." She sighed.

Last edited by Whimsical Sadist; 12-07-2011 at 01:21 AM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-07-2011, 01:21 AM

cheerful asylum??? i'm not sure if i've been there before... maybe i have, since i have been around mene for over two years now

good luck to you on your finals/exams

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-07-2011, 01:28 AM

Shadow took her hand, nodding in agreement, "No kidding; I really can't wait for my exams to be done," she sighed before perking back up, "I plan to give myself a nice long bubble bath; I think I deserve that much no?" she grinned.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-07-2011, 01:35 AM

Walking into the thread, Cameo smiled at everyone. "So how is everyone?"

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 12-07-2011, 01:45 AM

@Linnea: "Probably someone else..." Whim laughed, embarrassed. "He he thank you." Her face suddenly changed into a smile. "I hope I do well and finally be able to relax." She grinned as she clapped her hands together.

@Shadow: Shaking her hand Whim laughed, "Nice to meet you. I do agree a bubble bath would be really nice. Relax the over worked body." She cheered.

@PapillonCameo: Whim looked at the new unfamiliar face. "Why hello there. I am good how are you?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-07-2011, 01:55 AM

"Doing well, and thinking that Hatter's way of speaking is contagious." Nodding to herself, Cameo settled down in a seat to drink tea.